Bethlem Mental Institute Ch. 02

Story Info
The post orgasm torture begins...
4k words
4.42
121.4k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
234 Followers

It was now late afternoon in London, around six o' clock. James Elliott had fallen asleep on the steel table he was bound to by his wrists and ankles. His penis was still semi-erect from the ruthless denial of an orgasm from earlier, if he would wake up a dull pain would be present in his shaft, but he was fast asleep on the cold surface of the table.

The heavy door to his room opened and the black leather Mary Jane shoe of Dr. Theresa Edwards appeared from behind it. She slowly walked into the room, gently closing the door behind her. The elegant woman strolled to the side of her young patient's table. Dr. Edwards smiled down at the sleeping boy below her.

James didn't wake up as she touched his scrotum, now a shade of light purple from the earlier torture he had to suffer through. Her soft, bare hand gently brushed across his testicles as she inspected them. She ran her other hand through his soft hair, the boy still in a deep sleep.

Theresa didn't even bother to put on latex medical gloves before she started to slowly pump her hand up and down his semi-erect shaft. This wasn't an examination; there was no need to remain professional. She picked up the pace slowly as she went, soon the boy started to emerge from his slumber, his eyes slowly opening to see the sight of the beautiful doctor stroking his manhood so sensually. He didn't have a chance to adjust to the situation before he moaned loudly through the large black ball gag in his mouth.

"Quite a way to wake up, isn't it honey?" she joked as her pace increased ever more and his penis started to grow solid again.

Soon James remembered where he was and what was happening. He was now a mental patient, strapped to a steel table by his wrists and ankles, his manhood exposed to whoever walked into the room. Anyone free to do anything to him, whether for his diagnosis or not. Just over twenty four hours ago, he was still a cook at the Bethlem Mental Institute's kitchen.

Blood flowed to the young man's penis as it slowly grew harder at the gentle stroking of Theresa's right hand. A few quick strokes were followed by painfully slow ones, as the doctor's stroking speed alternated in regular intervals. His eyes looked into hers as he started to feel pulses of electrifying pleasure rush through his body, a very dull soreness in his scrotum. Soon James's face started to beg for release and his eyes rolled back into his head with every rhythmic moan. Dr. Edwards didn't speed up or slow down quickly, but continued to change between speeds as she felt his whole crotch tighten up and a few drops of milky fluid emerged from his bright pink glans.

"Don't hold it in, dear," she said, still staring into his eyes with a very evil-looking smirk on her face.

A useless instruction, he thought. He wouldn't be able to hold it back, not after being denied so ruthlessly earlier in the day. The doctor's thumb toyed with his precum ridden glans, making the boy squirm on the table in pleasure. Then, very briefly, Dr. Edwards increased the velocity of her strokes tenfold. Her hand vigorously stroked the boy's penis at a vicious pace, producing even louder moans from his gagged mouth. His squirming worsened and his scrotum tightened ever more as multiple huge spurts of semen erupted like a volcano from the tip of his penis.

James struggled for breath through the large gag in his mouth as he reached his climax, lifting his bottom high off the table as the doctor continued stroking to ensure complete drainage of his leaking shaft. The smug grin remained plastered to her face as she watched her patient squirm and shake in complete orgasmic bliss.

"Sometimes it helps to be denied a bit," said Dr. Theresa Edwards as she straightened up from her hunched over position, her hand gracefully letting go of the boy's spasming shaft. She wasn't satisfied yet; her treatment of the patient had only just begun. This time, she would go over it completely differently than with previous patients, that usually just stayed locked up in their room, barely fed or tended to. James needed very special attention, and she was more than happy to give it to him.

The wedge heel of the doctor's leather shoes elegantly walked across the room to a wall-mounted cabinet. She opened it and retrieved a pair of white surgical gloves, slipped onto her small hands with ease.

"Mr. Elliott..." she said as she slowly approached the steel table her patient was bound to. "I have already diagnosed you with a severe case of nymphomania. Your treatment has officially begun."

His face quizzingly looked at her as she playfully snapped her gloves onto her wrists.

"Nymphomania?" she completed the question his face conveyed. "It means this..." her hand touched his glans and she swirled her index finger across it, "Takes over the role of this," Dr. Edwards's other hand tapped against the boy's forehead. "And it turns you into a dirty, naughty boy whose mind is corrupted with terrible, dirty thoughts. Then, you can't help but do such horrid things as wank in a public bathroom."

The doctor sharply slapped James's penis, still drowning in his semen from his recent orgasm. Dr. Edwards's hand soon went from playing with his glans to slowly stroking his shaft with her gloved hand. James shivered at the strange feeling taking over his body. He wasn't sure if he wanted it or not, after all he had barely recovered from his previous climax. Soon he started to hate the feeling, her hand stroking his recently milked shaft.

"That doesn't feel very good, does it James?" asked Dr. Theresa as her hand still stroked his hurting shaft. "You see, the human body isn't supposed to ejaculate more than once an hour. Currently you are in the refractory period. This means that you're not even supposed to have a hard willy such as this one, but I'm sure you can take more. I'm sure you want more, isn't that right?"

He started to twist in his bonds as her hand fully gripped his penis and stroked more strenuously.

"You can't run, dear," commented Dr. Edwards, the smug smirk returning to her mouth. "By the time I'm done with you, you're going to hate wanking so, so much. Just you wait."

The boy at her control gasped and hissed, his bottom lifting from the table again. But this time it wasn't in pleasure, but rather in response to the sharp pain becoming present in his confused shaft. The great torture the doctor was administering to his penis played with his emotions very negatively.

James screamed and pleaded through his gag, which was soon leaking saliva down his chin. Dr. Edwards's young patient cried as he desperately battled his restraints, twisting and turning his body to escape the doctor's relentless gloved hands. Theresa's face bore a sadistic smile watching her subject's reactions to the intense pain he was experiencing.

"Don't tell me you don't like it James," cooed Dr. Edwards as she rubbed her patient's bulging testicles. "I know you're lying to me... You love it, don't you? Every man likes having a woman playing with their genitals. You are such naughty boys, all of you, but you love it. You can't get enough; you're not just lying to me, but to yourself."

James barely heard anything the doctor told him, the pain in his shaft worsening with every unabating stroke. Soon the boy was too exhausted to fight the pain, and laid his head down, giving in to his bonds. But his body continued to shake and shiver as the doctor continued with the brutal procedure.

"Are you getting close yet, honey?" asked Theresa as the boy closed his eyes, still breathing very deeply and with great pace. "I'm not stopping until you can ejaculate some more for me."

Deep down the doctor knew he was drained, exhausted and definitely incapable of ejaculating any more semen. His scrotum was completely drained, but she wouldn't stop. She was going to break her patient. He would hate the feeling of sexual arousal, of a woman's touch to his penis, of his own touch to his manhood. It was the only way to cure him of his sickness, his sick obsession.

Her shivering patient was conflicted, as soon the strokes became pleasurable yet extremely painful. His moans varied between pain and arousal, his body started to twist and fight again. Dr. Edwards didn't stop for a second, her never-ending consistent strokes of James's aching shaft picking up pace rapidly. James's backside again lifted from the table, his torso contorting as it was in mid-air, before quickly slamming back down onto the table again.

"There we go, good boy," she murmured in a sugary voice, still smirking as the boy started to rhythmically slam onto the table.

James's breathing intensified even more, as his eyes rolled back into his head and a loud moan erupted from behind the saliva-secreting ball gag. Theresa felt his scrotum retract viciously as it desperately tried to produce seminal fluids for his nearing climax. However, as desperately as her exhausted and confused patient's testicles attempted to produce, as a ruined climax hit his body nothing erupted from his glans like before. Seven intense, yet dry, contractions of his penis were noted by Theresa as his shaft bounced in her hands.

As expected, the boy had barely produced anything from his painful climax. One sad little drop of milky fluid, barely larger than a fingernail, sat just under the shaking boy's belly button. James struggled for breath and he sobbed louder than before, very sharp and painful pulses rushed through his shaft and scrotum.

"That's a tad disappointing, isn't it?" commented Dr. Edwards, looking at the depressingly small drop of spunk on the boy's lower abdomen, her face conveying a slight disgusted look. But inside she was quite satisfied, yet still not near done. "Personally, I would not be proud of this."

Her gloved index finger swiftly scooped up the small drop of semen. She leaned over her distressed patient's face, his eyes drowning in tears. His eyes shot open wide as the doctor suddenly pressed her gloved finger into his gagged mouth, stretching his jaw open even wider and quickly hitting his gag reflex. James abruptly gagged and moaned in distress as Theresa's finger danced across his gag reflex.

"It doesn't taste nice, does it?" quizzed the smirking doctor, her fingers digging into the boy's throat. "Let's be honest, you can barely taste it."

She soon retracted her finger and James's ball gag snapped back into place, hitting his teeth and producing a dull and uncomfortable irritation in his gums. Dr. Edwards discarded her gloves in a bin next to the steel table her subject was bound to.

"We'll start another exercise," said Dr. Edwards as she fished in the cabinet for another pair of latex gloves. As she pulled them on and approached her patient, she noticed his penis starting to shrink from its uncomfortably erect state. "Don't let that naughty willy fall down now."

Dr. Edwards leant over the table and stroked the boy's shaft a few times very slowly, her patient groaning in horrible pain. For a few brief seconds, he felt complete bliss as his penis started to shrink, but this ruthless woman didn't stop the torture. He started sobbing as he thought of everything possibly to come in his treatment.

"Already crying, dear?" asked Dr. Edwards as she stroked the boy's member until it stood fully erect, coloured a slight shade of purple and pulsing in terrible pain. "We haven't even started."

Theresa circled the table, visually inspecting her subject's exhausted body. Her gloved left hand ran across his feet, legs, hips and torso as she circled him, producing goose bumps on his light skin.

"I'm going to free you from your bonds for the following procedure," explained Dr. Edwards, her heels slowly clacking against the thick steel floor tiles. "But if you dare try to escape, I wouldn't hold back. You'll be crawling when I'm done with you, and the guards won't help your situation too much."

James was intimidated by this, and immediately abandoned all thoughts of escaping. In his short time working at the institute, he had seen the guards' brutal behaviour towards patients. The young man's brief two week employment at the kitchen of the hospital had already led to him witnessing three attempted escapes. Though the patients never got very far, as they were quickly apprehended and publicly beaten in front of the many medical professionals eating lunch, few of them even batting an eye at the hard hits and loud screams. The three patients that he had seen so publicly battered were either casually carried away on a stretcher, in an unconscious state, or dragged away bleeding from the mouth.

As James felt the harsh leather cuff being loosened from his left wrist, looking up at his pretty doctor as she did so, he shifted his aching arm to a more comfortable position. The doctor finally released James from his final bond; he twisted his hurting left ankle in an attempt to rid himself of the pain. A pain he could not soften in any way though, was the one present in his penis, which stood upright from his body.

"On all fours, James," commanded Dr. Edwards, her voice sweet yet dominant. "I'm going to give you control over your penile stimulation this time around. You will be stroking your own penis this time, but should you stop, there will be consequences. I tell you when you stop, you don't decide. Meanwhile, my fingers will be providing stimulation to your prostate."

The nineteen year-old obediently turned around on his stomach, his rock hard, painful member briefly squeezed between his body and the cold hard steel of the table adding to the discomfort. He swiftly extended his bottom outwards behind himself, as he assumed Dr. Edwards's desired position. James's literal painful anticipation grew when Dr. Edwards's gloved finger started to circle his full pink hole, still plugged with the glass rectal dilator that his bottom was stuffed with earlier. His sphincter tightened around the instrument, it created a sensation he presumed would be pleasurable had he not been in the highly painful and uncomfortable state he was presently in.

The doctor's latex-covered fingers gripped the flat bottom of the dilator, which stuck out from the boy's sphincter. She twisted the dilator inside of James's stretched hole, making him hiss through his gag. Theresa slowly started to remove the instrument from his bottom, before quickly replacing it to his hole fully. Her patient uncomfortably grunted.

"Try to relax your bottom for me, James," requested Theresa sweetly, once again gripping the flat bottom of the dilator.

As much as James tried though, he simply couldn't fully relax his body. The great pain in his penis was too bad to even let him relax, so he instead just took a deep breath as he felt the doctor once again unbearably twist the glass instrument inside of his rectum.

Dr. Edwards slowly slid the three inch rectal dilator from the boy's spasming behind, making sure to twist and turn it as much as possible. James squirmed on the table as the dilator slowly left his rectum. As it exited with a wet pop sound, James groaned in satisfaction. His rectum immediately reacted to the emptiness, starting to contract repeatedly by itself. The boy felt very loose in his bottom, the three inch dilator that had been wedged inside definitely had done its job.

He jumped at the sensation of Theresa's gloved finger stroking across his loose pink hole. Her other hand spread his bumcheeks apart gently and she started to tease the entrance to his sphincter, James squirmed at the pleasurable yet irritating sensation it produced in his behind. Dr. Edwards's teasing was soon followed by her unlubricated index finger entering his anus roughly. She knew leaving her finger unlubricated would provide a lot of discomfort and maybe even pain to her patient, which would contribute perfectly to the desired reaction. Eventually, after unbearably twisting her finger in the shallow entry to James's rectum, the doctor's dry finger plunged deep into James's velvety sphincter, making him scream loudly at the irritating feeling it produced.

"There we go, good boy," muttered Dr. Edwards. "Start stroking your penis for me."

After waiting for a few moments for the boy to start stroking his aching shaft, and seeing his reluctance to do so, Theresa pressed down hard on the floor of his rectum. This made her patient scream at the top of his lungs as the sensation in his bottom went from almost erotic to unbearably painful very quickly.

"I said stroke!" exclaimed Dr. Theresa impatiently, vigorously massaging the boy's prostate gland. Loud moans of agony filled the soundproofed room and nobody in the halls were any wiser as to what was taking place in Patient 81139's room.

His hand obediently shot to his painful, half-erect member and started to slowly pump up and down. This only inflicted more pain onto his shaft, but he didn't dare stop in fear of receiving any worse forms of punishment. Not even a very little part of him enjoyed the procedure this time; it was twice as intrusive and three times as painful. It wasn't long before his burning eyes filled up with tears again, and he started sobbing onto the surface of the steel table.

"Oh, come on," remarked Dr. Edwards. "It can't possibly be that bad, I thought you said you liked it when the pretty doctor massaged your bottom like this."

Her voice pierced his mind, as she tore him apart with her humiliating words. Not only was he crying in pain, but also in embarrassment. He wondered how he had ever gotten himself stuck in such a situation, why he was so stupid as to wank in a public bathroom. Alas, regret wouldn't do anything to change his current situation, but he couldn't help but think about his prior actions that led up to him having this pretty lady's finger wedged deep in his bottom, forcing him to do the action that got him there in the first place.

"Keep stroking," she commanded, her finger more viciously attacking his prostate. "Pick up the pace, you'll never reach climax like that!"

Fearful of the power the doctor had over him, he obeyed and started to stroke his shaft faster. His body shivered and his penis ached as he desperately screamed for release. His words were unintelligible though, as the black gag held him back from forming words. James's breathing stopped briefly as Dr. Edwards's unlubricated index finger was joined by her middle finger, which fought its way into his sphincter.

"Wow, the dilator really helped don't you think, dear?" asked Dr. Edwards, as if she was just having a normal conversation with the boy, instead of ruthlessly torturing him. "Even without lubricant I've fit two fingers inside you!"

Theresa laughed loudly as his hole started to repeatedly contract, trying to expel her fingers from inside it. But she persisted, massaging his prostate even rougher and with more force than before. Her patient started to bang his head against the table repeatedly as he still stroked his penis. The pain was now present all through his lower body and his abdomen. The dull pain the doctor's fingers were producing previously transformed to a sharp, pulsing pain as he felt the walls of his sphincter being ruthlessly forced apart by the doctor's unlubricated fingers.

Tears started to rain from his burning eyeballs, forming a large pool under his face, still repeatedly smacking into the table. He struggled to breathe, and his grip on his penis loosened, but he continued stroking.

"Keep breathing, James," encouraged Dr. Edwards, more sympathetically. "Don't stop stroking your willy, you haven't even ejaculated yet! Remember my terms, I'm not stopping until I get a nice big load from you!"

His rhythmic cries intensified and he tried as hard he could to continue stroking his twinging shaft. The doctor's other hand moved from on top of his back to between his legs, as she violently gripped his scrotum. She brutally tugged on his sac, sending uncomfortable tingles through his throbbing shaft.

TF2123
TF2123
234 Followers
12