Bethlem Mental Institute Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely two minutes into her session, she couldn't take it anymore. The peak of her arousal was nearing, as she felt her climax start to build up. Moans crescendoed from her mouth as she met her blissful climax, experiencing a toe-curling orgasm as milky fluids started to secrete from her mound. She shook violently as the very peak of her climax arrived, her head slamming back on the sofa.

Theresa kept the bulb on her clitoris for another minute as her climax died down. She opened her eyes again, still panting from the intense orgasm she had experienced. She felt exhausted after it, but knew she had to get back to work. Theresa put her hand to her wet vulva and scooped up some of her secretions with her index finger. Bringing the finger to her mouth, she licked the juices from it slowly and swallowed her salty fluids with bliss.

She slowly got up from the sofa, of which the material had been soiled with her secretions, and gracefully tiptoed towards her desk. Theresa sat down in her office chair, her slit still leaking feminine fluids. She opened the top drawer and took a tissue from the tissue box inside. With a quick wipe across her crotch, the juices that had secreted were absorbed into the tissue. The doctor disposed of the tissue by dropping it into the bin next to her desk.

Exhausted, Theresa kicked her stockinged feet up on her desk and lay back in her chair, soft pants still escaping from her mouth.

12