Beth's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Welcoming Stewart.
17.3k words
4.53
18.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Chapter Four; Welcoming Stewart

Three of us ladies, my good friend, Kelli, my younger sister, Mary Ann, and myself, were about to set out on a day of shopping The crash course in intimacy we had engaged in the previous night had served to make us very well acquainted indeed. We had all enjoyed ourselves, making love with my husband, Rick, and the charming and quirky Jack.

I am developing a theory I'm calling "Beth's Law of the Sheets," which states that sharing their men will either make or break relationships between women. The affection we were exhibiting toward each other this morning was evidence that our erotic adventure had brought the three of us closer together. Our guys had gone off to a basketball game leaving us to amuse ourselves for the day and we had every intention of doing so.

We were in my bedroom getting dressed after the men had left. We had decided to dress up a bit and Kelli hadn't brought many things with her, so we were trying to find something in my closet that would fit her. This was not turning out to be an easy task. Kelli's generous bosom exploded over the top of the dresses Mary Ann and I gave her to try on and a black sheath, one of my favorites, was an absolute traffic stopper.

"My god, Kelli," Mary Ann observed. "That looks so hot. I'd find it hard to believe that those cannons are all you if I hadn't seen you naked last night."

"They're all me and they're really sensitive, so they're an important part of my love life, but they can be a nuisance at times. And brassieres--they're hard to find and damned expensive," she said. "Just look at the way this beautiful sheath fits me. It's really tough to find a dress with a top that's big enough and isn't in a fat lady's size."

"You're certainly not fat," I added, watching Kelli tug the bodice over her breasts. "All that dancing you do keeps your figure in great shape."

My sister's gaze was focussed on Kelli's bust, reminding me of how a man talks to a voluptuous lady, eyeing her bust rather than her face. I recalled the two of them kissing last night while they shared Jack's cock. Was I imagining it or was there chemistry here?

"May I...touch them, Kelli?" Mary Ann stammered. I hadn't expected that, but Kelli took it in stride.

"No problem, honey. Go ahead. Give 'em a squeeze. It's no secret that I enjoy having 'em handled and it won't be the first time a girl has touched them."

My sister slowly raised her hands and gingerly placed a palm on each of her breasts. Kelli smiled at her encouragingly. My goodness, my sweet little sister was revealing unsuspected tendencies.

"Actually, my boobs are my most valuable asset. I never have trouble getting a gig dancing at a strip club. I just take off my bra. First I shake 'em at the boss and he gives me a job, then I shake 'em at the customers and the tips roll in. Would you like for me to pull my top down so you can feel them bare?"

As if emerging from a trance, Mary Ann shook her head, her pretty eyes smoky with desire. With obvious effort, she released Kelli's breasts and put her hands back at her side. "God, I don't know what came over me. Kelli, they are simply beautiful. Something about seeing you in that damned dress just gave me an overwhelming urge to touch you."

"I'm glad you like them and having your hands on me was nice," Kelli said. "However, as for this dress, even though it looks very sexy, I couldn't wear it out in public without falling right out of it. Watch," She bent over and, sure enough, the weight of her breasts overcame the elastic of the bodice and they fell free. "On the other hand, if we were to have a dress-up night for the guys, this little number would be ideal."

"I like that idea, Kelli," I said. "Let's keep it in mind, but we still haven't found a thing for you to wear today. Wait a minute," I continued. "I just remembered a sweater I have. It's loose on me and it's stretchy so I think it'll work." And it did. It was a shade of pink that complemented her complexion and her auburn hair. The deep, scoop neckline revealed plenty of cleavage and showcased her bust. I found her a black tube-skirt and she looked lovely. I wore a short, one-piece, green dress with a V-neck that accentuated my own cleavage and the ladies complimented me on how nice I looked.

"Good enough to eat," Kelli said to me and we giggled.

Mary Ann wore a tight, red top and a black, flared skirt, mid-thigh in length. Her youthful face, framed by shoulder-length, dark-blond hair, made her look fresh and innocent--positively radiant.

By the time we finished getting ready, lunch time was approaching and we headed out. We stopped at a TGI Fridays, even though it was Saturday. We were a bit overdressed for such a casual place and our entrance definitely turned some heads. We weren't "Charlie's Angels" but we had some moves. Lunch consisted of wine and salads and lots of conversation.

"So how about last night? Did you have fun?" I quizzed my sister.

"My god. Yes with a capital Y! Couldn't you tell? I had no idea lovemaking could be so thrilling and satisfying. You were right, Beth. Sharing partners is definitely 'sex on steroids.' I'm positively glowing today."

"We've noticed," Kelli said. "She looks like a newlywed, doesn't she, Beth?" She was right. Mary Ann was a poster girl for happy satisfaction.

"In a sense, I guess I am like a newlywed," she said. "My previous experiences, mainly with smelly Bill, led me to regard sex as a chore, definitely nothing like the roller coaster of excitement I experienced last night. So, this is the first morning in my entire life that I've truly felt a sense of sexual fullfilment."

"What a treat it is to introduce a girl to our special brand of uninhibited loving and have her enjoy herself so much," Kelli observed. She smiled at her and continued, "Thank you, Mary Ann. You really added to my enjoyment last night. I love sex and I love to watch people discover the joys of our wide open brand of lust. You participated with charm and enthusiasm. I hope we can play together many more times."

"You've all been so kind to me," she said. "As I told you, sex hasn't been at all exciting for me in the past. Mainly, I've had the feeling that I was just being used, but that changed last night. I'm so glad that Beth talked to me and even more pleased that I decided to ask if I could watch you guys. Going in, I honestly didn't think I would participate, but the passionate reality of seeing you all together being so giving and so loving really turned me on--I simply had to join in the party. Looking back, I can say I definitely made the right decision." She smiled and shivered. "I had more climaxes last night than I've had in the rest of my life put together."

"You remind me of myself." Kelli said. "I had been in several, dead-end relationships and was getting pretty fed up with men, and then--I met Dan. He took me to unbelievable heights of passion. I grew to want and need him so much I couldn't say no when he insisted on introducing me to the delights of three people in a bed. Until Beth and Rick came into my life, the third person was another girl. Having two women is no problem for Dan. Not only could he satisfy both of us gals, on occasion he even wore us out."

"God, the guy sounds like a satyr or something," Mary Ann said. "I can see why you were pissed when he took up with that beauty queen."

"He is totally amazing, Mary Ann," I said quickly to avoid having the conversation dwell on Kelli's unhappiness. "The first night we were in Boston, after our group stuff was finished, he and I slept together. That experience was like riding a roller coaster. He fucked me for hours in every position we could think of and in the midst of my own countless climaxes, I know he came in me at least three times and not once did he pull out of me, or, for that matter, even lose his hard-on."

My sister's eyes widened as I described sex with Dan. "He sounds like an incredible stud." She smiled. "Maybe I'll get a chance to try him some time."

"You're welcome to the son of a bitch," Kelli said. Mary Ann looked at Kelli and raised her eyebrows.

"As Kelli knows only too well," I said. "Dan has his bad points. He can be a callous asshole, but he is a superb lover and I miss being with him too. It gives me shivers when I talk about him and imagine having him here to sex us up."

"Beth's right. My relationship with Dan has had amazing highs and sickening lows," Kelli said, looking thoughtful, "but it's never been boring. I'm afraid I've become addicted to the excitement of being with him." She paused for a minute, dabbed at her eyes with her napkin, then said wistfully, "I don't have a clue how to deal with the present situation, but I sure hope he comes to his senses soon. It's embarrassing to have to admit it, but he's the closest thing I have to a boyfriend and I miss him like crazy."

"I'm sorry, Kelli," Mary Ann said, patting her shoulder. "You're so beautiful and sexy I'm positive you'll get him back. In the meantime, I've got an idea for how we can have some more fun. Maybe that'll help get your mind off Dan."

"What's up, sis?" I asked.

"Last night on several occasions, and again just now, I heard both you and the guys saying how you wished Dan was here with us. From the purely physical point of view, I can understand that." Mary Ann smiled. "They say 'more is better' and I suppose that includes cocks. Obviously I have no previous experience with Dan to compare last night's fun to, but, from my point of view, having two men make love to me was a spectacular experience. Jack managed to scratch itches I didn't even know I had--he really rang my chimes." She looked at me and continued, "And Rick, he is such a loving man! His touch made me tingle all over. I can hardly wait to have them sex me up again tonight."

"Don't get me wrong, Mary Ann. Sure, it would be great if Dan was here, but I really had fun last night," I said. "Jack is a favorite lover for me."

"Me too," Kelli said.

"Not only is he funny and ardent at the same time, he's also quirky," I said. "Like with the pee thing. On top of that, he has a very nice prick and knows how to use it. When he screws me, I come like a house afire. Then there's my husband--what can I say. I love that man. But, if we could add Dan to the equation, I'm sure that the sex would be an experience you'd never forget. Hell! Just one night of being with Dan and Jack changed my life!"

"I hear what you're saying," Mary Ann replied, with a thoughtful look on her face. "What I think is that an extra man, a wild card so to speak, even if it isn't Dan, would definitely spice things up. After hearing you two talk about him, I'm sorry Dan is out of the picture for this weekend. But, just suppose we could add another attractive man to our roster of lovers, would you two be up for that?"

"Do you mean like tonight?" I asked. "How would we find someone that quickly?"

"I have an idea. My doctor is attending a dental continuing-education thingy at the Sheraton. I was supposed to go with him, but took some vacation time instead. He's a really good-looking man and fairly recently divorced. I have the idea he could be seduced pretty easily, but I couldn't be the one to do the deed. You know about all the workplace rules for bosses and employees, he's very careful to follow those rules."

Kelli snorted. "Those aren't followed in the places where I work."

"That may be, but dental offices aren't strip clubs. Still, the way he eyes the big-busted, lady patients is a tip-off. He's a titty man, Kelli. We could drop by there, and I'd introduce you, and you could just take it from there. I'm betting you can get him to invite you for a drink in a heartbeat. If you don't get lucky, maybe Beth will. There'll be a bunch of other dentists there, so he isn't the only possibility. If we're successful in cutting one out of the herd, we can invite the new guy back to Rick and Beth's for a party or something."

"Mary Ann, you've become so wicked--and so quickly too," Kelli said. "I've done my share of quirky shit, but this would be a new wrinkle. I never imagined that I'd be called on to seduce a dentist at a professional meeting, but, what the hell, I'm willing to give it a try. The possibility of adding another attractive man to our little group is too good to pass up." She smiled and pushed out her bosom. "If, as you say, he's a tit man, I've got just the rack for him."

"By the way," Mary Ann said, with a mischievous grin. "He's a black man. Does that make any difference to you?"

Kelli looked at me. I smiled at her and shrugged. "Hell no. Men are men," she said. "If he can satisfy the three of us, I don't care if he's green."

"There is rumored to be somewhat of a size issue in the cock department," I observed.

"Beth, you've been with Dan," Kelli said. "I can't imagine cocks coming in a much larger size than his." Mary Ann looked from Kelli to me and just shook her head.

We drove over to the Sheraton and found the meeting room. By this time, it was midafternoon and the meeting was scheduled to break up in about an hour.

"I could use a drink," Kelli said. "I do my best seductions when I've had a Margarita."

We found the lounge and as soon as we sat down Mary Ann let out a little squeak. A startlingly handsome, black man sitting alone at the bar was staring at us in obvious surprise.

"Holy shit! That's my doctor. I'll go over and invite him to join us."

Kelli and I exchanged glances as Mary Ann headed across the room. We smiled at each other--this could get very interesting. He followed her back to our table and Mary Ann started to introduce us. "Doctor..."

"No need for the doctor stuff here," he interrupted. "Just call me Stewart." He pulled up a chair and sat down with us. Mary Ann was spot-on correct--this was one sexy man. I felt little twinges in my groin as I looked him over and they spread when we shook hands. Stewart looked to be in his early thirties, or thereabouts, definitely over six feet tall, with an athletic build, cute ass, and broad shoulders. He smiled at us, a beautiful smile, his white teeth complementing his handsome, dark features and shaved head. Stewart was so dark he glistened and I wanted him.

After introductions, Kelli's eyes sparkled as she chatted with him. Obviously, she had no qualms about her assignment. Mary Ann was right about Stewart's preferences in female anatomy, his eyes were riveted in Kelli's cleavage.

"What are you doing here, Mary Ann?" he asked, after ordering drinks for all of us. "I thought you were on vacation."

"I'm blushing. It's always embarrassing to get caught in a fib, so here's my confession. I knew you expected me to go to this program with you, but, instead, I wanted to spend the weekend with my sister, Beth, and her friend, Kelli, who just got to town."

He smiled, showing about a square foot of straight, white teeth. "I have to admit that you made a wise choice, the program really sucked. I came down here after the last break and I've been sitting here ever since trying to figure out what I might do to amuse myself on this Saturday night in swinging Cleveland."

Kelli put a hand on his arm and leaned in so close that her breasts brushed against his biceps. "We're having a little get-together at Beth's house this evening," she said, smiling at him. "Nothing fancy. Just homemade lasagna, garlic bread and salad. Would you like to join us?"

Stewart had obvious trouble tearing his eyes away from Kelli's cannons as she delivered her seductive broadside, but he finally managed, and said, "That sounds like fun. Are you sure I'm not imposing, Beth?"

"Don't be silly," I said. "Actually, it'll work out fine. My husband, Rick, and Mary Ann's boyfriend, Jack, will be there. You can be Kelli's date."

He smiled again, lighting up the room. "I'd like that."

Kelli, the little witch, licked her lips and said, "I'm so glad you can come. We're really going to enjoy ourselves." I'd had trouble not laughing out loud when she referred to our anticipated orgy as a "get-together." And now we were "going to enjoy ourselves." Talk about understatements.

From my point of view, things were looking promising. Kelli was pretty much in control and the seduction of Stewart was progressing nicely. Our trophy fish had swallowed the bait and all she had to do was reel him in. I had a strong suspicion that, before this evening was over, the opportunity for us to become better informed about the size of a black man's penis would present itself, so to speak. My groin twitched happily in anticipation of entertaining such a good-looking, new lover--a black one at that.

First, however, there were a couple of housekeeping details, like the homemade lasagna that Kelli had so glibly volunteered to put on the menu. Who the hell was going to conjure up that miracle? I'm not a gourmet cook. As a matter of fact, I'm barely a cook at all. What I am is pretty much a "heat and eat" housewife. If my meal plan calls for some kind of gourmet shit, I get it at the deli. But then it dawned me--no problem. If Kelli succeeded in taking this big, black dude to bed, lasagna was not going to be an issue.

The next part of the equation was our men. I couldn't imagine Rick and Jack objecting to a third man. Last night they had both complained about having to satisfy us greedy women. If they were serious, they'd welcome the help. Conversely, if the vibes were bad and Stewart didn't want to play, we'd just have dinner and chalk this whole thing up to experience. I glanced at Stewart's obviously expensive watch. It was nearly five and time to get this show on the road.

"Our menfolk will be home soon," I said. "They went to a basketball game. So we're going to have to leave soon."

"Oh, wow!" Stewart said. "I forgot the Cavs were playing! Instead of this stupid course, that's where I should have gone."

As soon as he said that, I was relieved. He'd fit right in with the guys. "Stewart," I said. "Kelli and I have to make a quick stop at the grocery, but if you'd give Mary Ann a ride she'll show you the way to our place. It's in a subdivision with winding streets and can be a bit confusing."

Stewart's face fell, I surmised it was at the prospect of losing sight of Kelli's tits. She eased his separation anxiety, however, by putting her hand around his upper arm and quite obviously pulling it close against her left breast. Stewart flashed his lovely smile at her.

"Don't worry, Stewart," she said. "We won't be long. Beth and I need to get a couple of things for dinner. Mary Ann makes a mean Margarita. She'll introduce you to the guys and we'll be home before you finish your first drink." Stewart paid the tab and we left together.

Kelli and I headed for the market. "Christ, Kelli. I'm the world's worst cook. If they don't have it in the freezer case, we don't eat it. How the hell are we supposed to conjure up fucking, homemade lasagna?"

"I'm surprised at you, Beth. Anyone can cook. But I guess I haven't told you--I'm Italian. I can make freaking lasagna with my eyes closed. Don't panic. Let's play twenty questions and figure out what you've got at home." We played and when the list was done, the shopping list was pretty long. She looked incredulous when I admitted that I didn't even have onions. When she finished, I suggested that she add an extra bottle of Tequila and Margarita mix--at least, I knew what to do with those items.

Kelli breezed up and down the aisles and in just a few minutes it looked to me like she had gathered up enough goodies to fix a feast for twenty. We checked out, loaded the groceries in the trunk, and when we got home Mary Ann was there to help us unload.

"How did introductions go?" I asked.

"Just great," she said. "All three of them are in there drinking beer and watching basketball--and, they're all rooting for the same team. I got a chance to talk to Rick, so he knows what we're up to and he's okay with that."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers