Beth's Awakening Ch. 11

Story Info
Beth's excellent vacation.
22.3k words
4.45
24.8k
3
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
88 Followers

Chapter Eleven; Beth's Excellent Vacation

I awoke before the alarm sounded and glanced at it. I was happy to see that I still had a half-hour before it was set to go off. I turned over and cuddled up to the solid, warm presence of Dan. Such a nice way to come awake--my naked body pressed against my lover. I stroked his bare torso as my usual morning passion began to take possession of me. He stirred under my touch. Rolling over to face me, he murmured, "God, is it time already?"

"Almost, lover. We have a few minutes yet--plenty of time for a quick piece." We'd missed that when we went to bed. Dan had gotten a quick blow-job that I gave him while Rick was on the phone, but after we hung up we were both so tired we went to sleep without any more loving. I wanted some Danny dick.

Dan kissed me and put a hand on my breast. "I'll bet you're going to make me an offer I can't refuse."

"Something like that," I said, kissing him and licking his stubbly cheek. I reached under the covers and found what I was looking for--a nice stiff cock. "I'll do the work. You just lie there and enjoy yourself."

I pulled the covers back and went down on him to get him wet. Then I mounted up, impaling myself on his wonderful dick, once again taking delight in the sensations that rocketed through my groin.

When he was all the way in me, I lay down on him and we kissed for a long moment before I raised my torso and braced my hands on his chest. I began to move my hips picking up speed while I enjoyed feeling his big hands on my ass holding me tight as I fucked him. After a few minutes, I reached a climax and my excitement carried him along with me. He was still ejaculating in me when the alarm went off.

"Shit," he said. "Can you get that?"

I reached over and tapped the snooze button, but our loving moment was history.

"That was definitely a quickie," I said. "But it was quite satisfying for me. In any case, it'll have to hold us until tonight." He laughed and gave my butt a playful slap.

"Let's go get a shower. That limo will be here in an hour and I want my coffee before we have to wrestle all our bags downstairs." I'd fixed the pot before we went to bed, so all I had to do was push the button. After carefully donning a shower cap to make sure my new hairdo was protected, I joined him in the shower.

"God, Beth. You look so sweet," he said, cupping a tit. "That cap makes you look like you're about twenty."

"No kidding. Maybe I've just discovered an alternative to plastic surgery."

He laughed and we proceeded to wash one another. When I did his private parts, he began to harden. I looked up at him, inquiringly. He smiled and shook his head.

"Thanks for the thought," he said, touching my cheek. "But I'll save myself for our first night in a tropical paradise. I want to do my part to make sure it's a paradise in all respects."

"I'll hold you to that," I said, giving his cock a squeeze. He laughed and we got out, dried off, and got dressed to travel.

I'd selected a pair of white slacks that were quite close-fitting, but comfortable. My top was a lightweight, cream-colored cashmere sweater with a scoop neckline. Hopefully, it would keep me warm in the winter weather outside, but still be light enough that I wouldn't pit out after we landed. One of my fancy new bras really enhanced my cleavage and Dan whistled when he saw me.

"Holy shit, Beth. That is one hot outfit. We'll be able to pick out the pussy hounds right off. They'll be the ones hanging close to you hoping to tap some of that cute ass of yours."

"That doesn't bother me as long as I don't look cheap. I don't, do I?"

"Hell, no. You look positively elegant--the epitome of an executive wife."

Dan was wearing light tan slacks, a navy-blue, open-necked shirt with a collar and a light blue blazer.

"Could you get me a cup of coffee, honey?" I asked.

"Sure," he said and left the bedroom.

I finished my face then began putting on my new jewelry. I inserted diamond studs and dangly diamonds in my earlobes, slipped my new watch and diamond tennis bracelet on my wrists, and fastened a silver chain with a three-diamond dangle that nestled in the top of my cleavage around my neck.

Finally, I picked up the the ring box opened it and placed it on the dressing table. Before going to sleep last night, I had changed back to my own rings. I'm not sure just why I did that. I remember thinking that the new set would be safer in its box, but in the light of day I wondered if that was the real reason.

I pulled my rings off and set them to one side realizing as I did so that I definitely had misgivings. I so rarely took them off that my finger felt empty--both physically and emotionally. First, I removed the wedding band from its box and set it carefully on the vanity. Next, I picked up the stunning engagement ring. Before I could do anymore amateur psychoananlysis, I quickly pushed the two rings onto my left ringfinger.

I got up and looked in the mirror, but the woman looking back at me wasn't the old Beth. My makeover--transformation actually--had been amazingly successful. From my new hairdo, glittering jewelry, and stylish clothes, to the Jimmy Choos on my feet, I looked the part that I was to play.

The deed was done, I was now Dan's counterfeit wife until the moment I reclaimed my own wedding set after we returned from the retreat. I put my rings in the box, closed it with a snap, and called Dan. He came in carrying a cup, and after putting it on the dressing table, stood behind me. I caught his eye in the big mirrors and held up my left hand. He smiled and nodded.

"Here's your cup of coffee--black, just the way you like it," he said as our eyes locked.

"Thank you, darling. Do you have a place to keep these safe?" I asked, handing him the ring box.

"You bet," he said, taking it from me. "I'll put them in my lockbox. They'll be safe and sound there, ready for when it's time for you to go back home to your Rick."

My god. The man could see inside my head. He understood how emotionally laden this simple act was for me.

When he returned, he noticed that I'd missed fastening the clasp on the necklace. And after he fixed that, I stood up and stepped back from the dressing table striking a pose in front of the magic mirrors.

"Do you like?"

"God, Beth. Just looking at you is a treat. Let me turn up the lights so I can admire my gorgeous, new wife."

He did and when he stood next to me what I saw was very encouraging. We were a damned good-looking couple.

"Touch me, you handsome man," I said. "Put your hand on me in that special way." He did and I put my hand over his as he cupped my sex.

"I'm ready to go, lover" I said, kissing him gently. "It's showtime."

We shared a Danish with a second cup of coffee then trundled our luggage into the elevator. Getting it all downstairs to the entry alcove took to two trips and I silently thanked the person who thought of putting wheels on suitcases.

Back upstairs, Dan watched out the window as we drank a last sip of coffee. "Here's the luggage van," he announced. "You wait here. I'll go down and let them in."

When he returned, he said, "The van driver said the limo is about five minutes behind him, so gather up your things and we'll wait downstairs." He helped me with my coat then went around turning out the lights. He locked the door and we picked up our carry-ons and rode the elevator to the street level.

We'd barely gotten there when a long, white limo stopped in front of the door and the uniformed driver hurried to greet us.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Devereaux," he said, opening the door. "Best get inside. It's cold out here." I climbed in first and seated myself across from a smiling couple. From Dan's description I recognized Vernon and Felicia. We said good morning as Dan settled in beside me.

"This is my last stop, so you folks settle back and relax. There's coffee in the carafe. Please help yourselves to Champagne and orange juice they're in the fridge." He closed the door and Dan made the introductions.

After we'd shaken hands, Dan asked, "Anyone for a Mimosa?" We all said yes, so Dan poured and handed out the glasses. We toasted each other then sipped our drinks.

I could see why Dan was taken with Felicia. Not only was she beautiful, she was exotic. Her oval face, almond-shaped eyes, and mocha coloring were an astonishingly attractive combination. A vision of how she'd look covered by Dan darted through my mind and one of my lust worms stirred in my abdomen--no butterflies yet, but this was just the beginning.

"This is so exciting," Felicia said, her brown eyes sparkling. I noticed gold flecks in them--how perfect was that. "Almost like a fairy-tale. Can you believe this. The last time I was in a limo was my high school graduation." She took a sip of her drink, beamed at me, and my heart melted. This girl was saying the things I was feeling.

"This is wonderful," I said. "We're going to have so much fun." I glanced at Dan. He and Vernon were talking about basketball and getting along great. Smiling at Felicia, I held up my glass.

"Here's to us," I said and we drank. She was so open and friendly that sharing accomodations with Felicia wasn't going to be hard. I suspected we'd be well on the way to becoming friends before the flight was over.

We arrived at a separate building away from the main terminal. Another limo, a shiny black one, was parked in front and our driver pulled up behind it then came around to open our door.

He gestured to a sleek, two-engine, jet aircraft parked close by the building. "That's your plane. You can wait inside," he said. "It's warm in there. After we load your luggage aboard, you'll be ready to leave. There's the van now. So go on in and make yourselves comfortable."

Felicia clmbed out of the limo and towered over me. Like me, she was wearing heels with her slacks and with them on she was nearly as tall as Dan. I guessed that she was about five foot ten, the same height as Claire. To make her even more alluring, Felicia's bust was definitely bigger than Claire's.

Our driver held the terminal door open for us and out of the corner of my eye I saw Dan eyeing Felicia's shapely butt. If things worked out the way he wanted, he'd be getting a piece of this long-legged lady before our retreat was over. After seeing her, I wished him well.

The door closed behind us and a tall slim man with a full head of snowy-white hair in an elegant, obviously expensive topcoat stepped toward us.

Dan turned to him and they shook hands followed by Vernon who did likewise.

"Nice to see you two," he said. "And these lovely ladies must belong to you." Right away, the hackles on the back of my neck rose--I wasn't any man's property. I took a deep breath. His remark had rankled me, but I mustn't overreact. I was here to support Dan and saying something stupid wasn't in my job description, so I smiled as Dan did the introductions.

"CJ, this is Beth, my dear wife." Dan said. "Beth, CJ is our distinguished CEO." The man inspected me as we shook hands and I had the urge to hold out my hands so he could check my fingernails and make sure they were clean. His smile was warm, but his eyes were cold as he leaned forward and did the cheek-kiss thing with me.

"I trust we'll have a chance to get very well acquainted this week," he murmured and it was "suspicions confirmed" time. Dan's analysis was right-on--this guy was a lecher. So what, I'd cope.

An older woman, mid-to-late forties, I guessed came forward. A closer age estimate was impossible as I could see that she had definitely made the acquaintance of plastic surgeons. Parts of her were out of synch. Her high, pointed breasts and wrinkle-free neck belonged on a much younger woman, but her aging hands spoke the truth.

She was impressive, though, with her shoulder-length, blonde hair in a sleek page boy, her slim hips, designer dress, and her jewelry. One look at her and I felt under-jewelled (is that a word?). She had rings on nearly every finger and these weren't costume stuff. A couple of necklaces, several bracelets on each wrist, and of course, her extravagant wedding set, completed her look. This gal was wearing a freaking jewelry store.

She extended a languid hand and I took it. "How lovely that you could join our annual retreat. I hope you and your handsome husband have a wonderful time." My, god. The two of them were a matched set.

My next introduction was to the CFO who looked astonishingly like that political guy, Karl Rove, but with more hair. He was kind of out-of-shape looking--a middle-aged Pillsbury Doughboy. Dan shook hands with him and introduced him as Ross. Shaking hands with Ross was like holding a dead fish--cold and clammy. He favored me with an ingratiating smile--a smirk, actually. "I could tell, CJ really likes you," he said, blinking his watery blue eyes.

His wife, whose name was Sophia, was a total surprise. How had this schmuck married such a stunning woman? She spoke with a slight foreign accent when we exchanged greetings, but her English was excellent. She had a model's figure and appeared to be about my age and height. Dan perked right up when he did the cheek-kiss thing with her and I didn't need a crystal ball to see into his lecherous mind.

We stood in the reception area chatting. I looked at the two chief executives and considered the possibility of having sex with either or both of them--definitely not the most attractive prospect, but I had signed on to be Dan's wife and, if hitting the hay with these two turned out to be part of the deal, I'd do it for Dan. Vernon was a different matter. Hell, I'd go down for that guy in a heartbeat.

A most attractive woman in a long, dark-blue trenchcoat opened the door and said, "My name is Regina. I'll be your cabin attendant for our trip. We're ready to board now. Follow me please."

We did and climbed the short stairway into the sleek little jet. Seating consisted of two groupings of comfy-looking chairs plus a sofa near the entrance, all upholstered in off-white leather. The groups were separate, each with four chairs, two on either side of the aisle, facing each other. The cabin lights were up, highlighting polished wood trim and a handsome carpet. This aircraft resembled a commercial carrier about as much as a gold finch is like a vulture. They both have wings and fly--that's about it. I was pretty much flabbergasted and hoped my mouth wasn't hanging open.

Regina took our coats as we entered. Dan and I selected seats on one side, facing one another. Vernon and Felicia were across the aisle and we made a cosy foursome. The big guns were seated in the rear of the plane in a similar arrangement.

After we were all settled, Regina, who had shed her coat to reveal an atypical uniform--a halter top and boyshorts that set off her excellent figure--said, "Welcome aboard. I'll be serving breakfast when we reach our cruising altitude." She handed out menus as she asked, "Is everyone comfortable?" We all murmured our happiness. "Would anyone care for a champagne cocktail or a Mimosa while the pilots finish their preflight routines and get clearance for our departure?"

"Why don't you bring us all a Mimosa," CJ said. "Ross and I need to toast our new associates and their lovely wives and celebrate yet another relaxing and productive executive retreat."

We all got our drinks and CJ launched into this harangue about fellowship and mutual respect and a bunch of other verbal salad. When he concluded, I drained my glass and smiled at Regina.

"Another?" she asked and I nodded.

While sipping what was my third Mimosa this morning on an empty stomach, I decided that being half-buzzed was not a bad thing if one had to listen to a boring shit like CJ.

The cockpit door opened and another woman dressed in a pilot's uniform stepped out and said, "My name is Cheryl and I'm your first officer. On behalf of Carol, our pilot, and myself, I'd like to welcome you aboard. We are about to get underway on our direct flight to the Cancun airport. We'll be in the air for about four hours so sit back and enjoy the trip. Regina, please prepare the cabin for takeoff."

Regina picked up our glasses and re-stored the handsome wood table that she had folded out of the bulkhead between us. When I asked, Dan said it was rosewood. All I know is that it was gorgeous with a beautiful grain and dark patina.

After we buckled our seatbelts, Cheryl and Carol (I loved saying that to myself) fired up the engines and we were on our way. That little plane turned out to be a freaking rocket, virtually leaping off the ground, hurtling into the air and climbing steeply to forty-five thousand feet. I learned later that private jets routinely fly above the commercial lanes to avoid traffic and air turbulence.

We leveled off and Regina came through the cabin taking drink orders. Dan raised hs eyebrows at me when I ordered a fourth Mimosa. After serving us, she busied herself in the galley which was located forward across from the sofa then started to set our tables. I was awestruck all over again.

First came snowy, linen tablecloths and napkins with the company logo, followed by fine china and sterling-silver utensils (no plastic knives here). Of course, both china and silver were monogrammed.

My cute little menu with a picture of the plane on the front informed me that I had my choice of a Ham and Cheddar Quiche or Eggs Benedict. I chose the latter.

Regina was amazing. She served the eight of us flawlessly. Delivering fruit cups, cranberry muffins, our chosen entrees, quite wonderful coffee, and best of all, more delicious champagne.

I was in hog heaven. I kicked off my shoes and played footsie with Dan, my affection for him overflowed, growing stronger with every sip of wine. What a wonderful man he was, taking me along on this marvelous trip and I owed him big. Hell, I'd give that toad, Ross, a blowjob in the bathroom if Dan asked me to.

Breakfast arrived in the nick of time--I needed a blotter. It was delicious and I enjoyed every bite. Perhaps I looked as pleased as I felt because Dan kept looking at me and smiling. I looked across the aisle and Vernon and Felicia smiled at me too.

After the breakfast service was cleared away, Regina handed out individual CD/DVD players and they were very cool. I fooled around with mine until she gave me an even better toy--a control box she said was for something called the Airshow 400. She showed me how to work it and a screen at the front of the aircraft lit up, showing a map with a plane flying over it, our position on the track from Boston to Cancun. Every now and then, the screen changed to display our speed, altitude, and outside temperature. I thought the cold in Boston was noteworthy, but it was nothing compared to the temp at this altitude--minus sixty-seven degrees outside. That's some serious chill.

Dan and I chatted with our neighbors, both of us interested in getting to know them. After all, we were going to be roomies, so to speak, for the upcoming week. They turned out to be a happy and outgoing couple smiling and laughing as we talked about the week ahead.

My Mimosas and coffee were coming through, so I headed back to the restroom in the rear. After taking care of business in the roomy and sumptuously appointed toilet, I stopped to chat with the Chiefs and their ladies. CJ asked how I liked their jet and I was apparently enthusiastic enough with my praise because they all laughed and applauded when I stopped for breath. CJ managed to touch my hip while we talked.

When I returned forward, I discovered Dan, Vernon, and Felicia sitting on the sofa with her between them and all three of them sipping Margaritas. Oh, my. Only my very favorite drink. Breakfast had lessened my buzz, so I decided to join them.

spawner
spawner
88 Followers