Beth's Husband Gets Smarts

Story Info
Part 3 of 'Beth Entertains Another Party'.
1.1k words
3.04
50.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story because I hate the attitude of the husband in the story. It is bad enough that he wants to stay with his slut wife. What is even worse, he lets another man profit of his wife as well as allows his wife to sell herself cheaply. It is not only immoral; he is an idiot and belongs on the Jerry Springer Show!

All persons are not real. I tried to make it appear as real as possible, but I did make up the entire story.

*

I have decided to be smart and make as much money off my wife as possible as well as to invest it into real estate and to lesser extent into the shares of old quasi—governmental corporations.

Knowing that my wife was a slut and a cheater and a whore, I knew that I cannot trust her; however, to slow her down, I did the reasonable thing: I got her pregnant while moving out to another state. In the mean time, I did sign a managerial contract with my own wife as well as nuptial agreement in a case of a divorce.

Part of the agreement did state that under a financial penalty, paid to me, my wife had to let me rehearse any act with her before she did it with anyone else.

Once the baby was one month old, I did start to fulfil that part of the agreement. Eventually, I got my wife to get used to extreme rough sex.

Now, I knew that I had a cash crop or a cash cow, so to speak, but I had to reap out as much profit out of her as possible!

I got her extremely busy; to the point that I had to take care of the kid.

I got into every possible magazine as well as each month she would spend one day making a porn movie and dance in strip clubs afterward.

My slut wife was so exploited by her old husband that she started complaining of being overworked. I did respond with organizing a grand finally for her!

I did try to gather all the men that she knew including her cousins and her brothers and her father to participate in a "100 and 10" men gang bang; but I did need support sluts to finish off man of whom each would have only up to 2 minutes fucking her anyway he wanted.

Accidentally, I did try to visit my friend form New Jersey. I did go back to the ghetto of Elizabeth, back to Sheridan Avenue area near Newark back a few years ago.

His brother was visiting from Poland and he himself was drunk early in the mourning. His girlfriends name was Kathy and she was a 5'6'' tall Polish blonde almost 30 years old with a great pair of 3C's working on being an architect.

I did come by the bottom apartment occupied by his father, but could not enter, since his brother was fucking his girlfriend in the window, and told me to join them and enter through the window. At the time, I was not as liberated and I did walk away, but the image got stuck in my head.

Before I left Elizabeth, I did learn that she liked to sun bath topless in a secluded spot between an edge of a building, an edge of a garage and a little away from the fence.

I had an idea.

I did travel there to be there on a hot late Spring day about noon when school kids where released at the noon!

I did try my luck and I got rewarded!

She was there: naked!

30 year old, but her tits were still really nice!

I did sneak on her with a camera, and took her cloths away.

I replaced them with a bra with wholes cut—out for the nipples, see through panties, half—tight stockings, and 4 inch high heels.

Out of no—where, I screamed in her ear: kids are coming out of school early -- time to show your goodies!

At 1st, she tried to get dresses, then run home, then within a few seconds she did compose herself a little and said: "Hi!"

I looked at her trying to cover her tits and pubic hair and handed her cloths -- her whore cloths.

She did dress quickly and tried to get home, but she did, at the last second halt noticing what she was wearing.

Tears appeared in her blue eyes -- she looked down to the ground in anguish.

She said: "What do you want."

I learned the phrase "be a happy whore" from a manager at Sovereign Bank who was scaring women with her cop husband, and I did use it: "Be a happy whore and do one little favour for me." She read the paper that I did stick in front of her face and said with a lump in her throat "I cannot do it to Sebastian." In response, I did shrug my arms and chuckled:" Are we talking about the same Sebastian who always says in Polish':Jezeli twoja kobieta bedzie sie z wszystkimi pieprzyla, to sie mowi trudno I tyle.' Do not you want money? Do not you want money for the grad school?"

She looked long onto the grass underneath her feet. She raised her head up and in spite of knowing that Sebastian always-just blubbers utter nonsense out drunkenness inflicted Mormonism and because he was raised by a father who finished "WULM," but she at 1st nodded in an agreement, but requested to wear shades and, I did tell her, wear my wife's earrings and ring only for the "100 and 10" shoot, so her boyfriend would not recognize her.

Once she signed and asked me for her cloths back, instead of giving them back to her, I did bent her over and used both of her holes for circa 5 minutes. It was nice, the high heels made her nearly a stall as me, and her holes were nicely lined up. When she did open her mouth again asking to be let to go to their apartment, I did silence her with my penis, but I did not explode in her mouth.

I did re—staff her pussy with my dick and took off condom. She did protest saying that I would get her pregnant, but I did reply:" Sebastian needs a kid to have a reason to stop drinking like a hypo; he will not know the difference, you have blonde her and blue eyes and I do. Just tell him nothing or..." I took a knife from my coat's inner pocket and pressed it against her neck. "...I will cut your puny throat, bitch!"

I told her that all the time she was being tape showing camera sticking from my back -- I did not want her to accuse me of rape: better be safe then sorry!

Part 2 to come soon.