Beth's Internet Adventure

Story Info
Couple fulfills a fantasy online.
9.3k words
4.51
73.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about our latest adventure. I would refer you to our previous two submissions for more character development. I have placed this submission in the interracial category, however, it is about a very loving wife. Thank you for your comments.

*

Almost a year had past since Beth and I returned from Jamaica. We had talked about our adventure in Runaway Bay several times and the subsequent sex was unbelievable, but we had not attempted to add another person to our relationship.

Eventually we found that the internet was a great way to indulge our fantasies. We found many sites that were devoted to swinging and wife sharing. We loved browsing the ads and reading the profiles. I was the first to suggest that we take it a little further.

I suggested that we place an ad and see what kind of attention we could generate. We decided to join and place an ad on Swappernet. Beth was nervous about being recognized, but as we browsed the ads she realized that it was easy to conceal ones identity.

The act of completing the profile and choosing the photo to use was exciting for us. I don't think either of us was seriously considering meeting someone through the website, but it was thrilling to play with fire. We chose a photo from our trip to Jamaica. We were standing hand in hand on the beach with hats and sunglasses. Beth was topless. It was a good photo in that our identity was obscured and yet it was quite revealing.

When we finally submitted the completed profile our hearts were racing. It was a Friday night and the kids were gone for the weekend. Once it was up and we could review the profile, Beth wasn't so sure about the idea, but I convinced her to wait and see what happened. We made love and talked about what kind of response we would get.

Beth was certain that no one would reply. "Who would want a married forty-something year old woman," she asked. After about an hour we checked back in and found that we had 12 messages. Several were from guys with canned replies, most with pictures of their genitalia. A few were from couples with similar interests.

We chatted back and forth with one couple part of the evening. The husband also enjoyed watching his wife with other men and had some experience. Their profile had photos the wife and several of her acquaintances. Beth was not that impressed with any of the responses. She was impressed with the interest everyone showed in her.

Over the next several weeks, we continued to play on the website. We added a few photos of Beth being careful not to show her face. We found it exciting to take pictures just to post online. We would browse profiles and respond to those who had contacted us. It was very exciting to talk with people who were commenting on your wife's nude photos and telling you what they wanted to do with her.

It was a heady and erotic time and it added immensely to our great sex life. We had discussed some rules and added to them as we went along. Most importantly we never revealed our identity and we never corresponded with anyone without the others knowledge.

Our first month passed without anyone of interest contacting us. Then it happened. I came home from the office late one Friday and Beth met me at the door. She was flushed and giddy. She told me that she had spent hours chatting with a guy online. She guided me into the bedroom, out of earshot of the kids, and continued her story.

Greg had emailed us and said that he loved our profile. I pulled up his profile and read it carefully. Rather than telling us what he wanted to do, he had taken the time to read our profile and understood our desires. He was 24, single and had posted a normal picture showing his face. Beth loved that.

He and Beth had sent about twenty emails each. He seemed a little shy but definitely knew what he wanted. Beth had been very candid with him and had talked about how much I enjoyed watching her with others. She had briefly mentioned our trip to Jamaica without too many details. He was concerned that I was interested in him too, but Beth reassured him that was not the case.

The chatting had stopped when the kids got home from school, but they agreed to continue the discussion later. As I read the emails, Beth had stood behind me rubbing my shoulders.

"What do you think," she asked nervously?

"Well we just met. I not really sue yet," I said smiling.

To be honest, I was surprised with her choice. I was expecting something else altogether. Beth was clearly excited. Greg was 6 feet tall with blonde hair and gray eyes. He was very reserved in his profile especially when he described his likes and dislikes.

"What do you like about him," I asked?

"Well I really don't want to meet him Steve, he's just fun to talk to. He was a lot more interesting than the others that emailed us. He didn't even have a picture of his penis on the profile. I like that in a guy," she said with a wink.

"When are we supposed to get back to him," I asked.

"I told him that we would be online tonight or tomorrow night," she said in a business like matter.

After the children were asleep, we sat down at the computer and noticed that Greg was online. Beth emailed him and we spent the better part of the night getting to know each other. He sent a few more pictures of himself including a few of him in the nude. One showed him with a young lady giving him a blowjob.

Beth enjoyed chatting with him. I was concerned that he was too young...more than 15 years younger than Beth. He was the least aggressive and most civil of those we had 'met' online. He was very complimentary to Beth and her appearance. Beth was smitten, but wasn't ready to consider a meeting.

We continued to talk with Greg and browse the profiles as well as answer our mail. We received a message from Anthony. It was a short and general greeting saying that he liked our profile and would like to know more about us. His profile was interesting. He was a 38 year old man who lived about 100 miles away. He posted a G-rated photo that showed a handsome smiling black man. He listed his likes, dislikes and fantasies.

I emailed him back and we chatted awhile. I showed the profile to Beth later that evening. She smiled as she read his profile and emails. We exchanged a few more messages that evening and in the next few days.

Anthony was more persistent than Greg in wanting to proceed with a meeting. He never failed to mention Beth's photos and express his desire for her. We shared our "private gallery" with Anthony. It had several more photos of Beth and a few more of us. He was constantly asking for more. I was comfortable in chatting with him, but Beth seemed uncomfortable with his aggressiveness.

We enjoyed talking about Anthony in bed. She would bring him up during sex as she knew how excited it made me. I noticed that it drove her over the edge too.

It had been a little over a year since our vacation to Jamaica and the conversations with Anthony soon had us talking about a meeting. Beth was reluctant to proceed, but I encouraged her to consider meeting someone just for the erotic impact it had on our love life. She became an animal after our internet sessions.

She agreed to consider a meeting, but was interested in meeting Greg. She felt that Anthony was too pushy and forceful. Beth was the one to ask Greg if he would be interested in meeting us sometime. Greg quickly agreed to meet. He lived in St. Louis which was less than a days drive from where we lived, close enough to drive and far enough to be completely anonymous.

We arranged a meeting in two weeks. I expected Beth to back out as soon as she made the commitment. We had agreed that either one of us could back out at anytime. The next day I was surprised to learn that she had been busy making arrangements. Her parents would watch the kids while she accompanied me to a conference in St. Louis. She had made reservations at the Adam's Mark Hotel and she had called my office and canceled my appointments for the Friday we were due to leave. She certainly was convincing so far.

She and Greg had exchanged emails and we to meet at a lounge called AJ's in the Adam's Mark at 8pm on Friday night. After she shared all the details with me, she gave me a wet kiss and asked me how I felt about the trip. I moaned as she found and stroked my erect penis. "I think I have your answer," she said in a sultry voice.

Beth had been reluctant to bring others into our life. She had done so at my urging the year before while on vacation in Jamaica. We both enjoyed the excitement and have enjoyed the afterglow from those events ever since. We were both concerned that our actions would weaken our marriage, but it seems to have done nothing of the sort and it has added a tremendous intensity to our relationship.

She was also confused when she realized that I was only interested in sharing her with others and not in seeking others to have sex with me. I had not understood my desire to watch my wife with other men and I still don't. I was reassured when I realized how common the fantasy is among men. Beth was amazed when I shared this information with her. There is a tremendous amount of information on the web dealing with this fetish.

My darling Beth has read and researched this subject. She is always using what she has learned to tease and seduce me. During sex, Beth will talk of previous encounters or fantasy men to bring me to the edge of climax and then push me over. She has found what excites me and uses it to our advantage.

Still she is more comfortable in the fantasy world than in the real world when it comes to my little fetish. I thought the packing and preparations were to titillate me. I was surprised when the big day arrived and she awoke early and stopped by the bank for cash before returning home. I was impressed with her arrangements. I then thought that we were going to use this as a springboard to a romantic getaway for the two of us.

I checked our email before we left and noticed a message from Greg saying that he was looking forward to seeing us and confirming the time and place. I began to wonder if this was really going to happen.

It was a long ride to St. Louis. Beth was quiet but appeared nervous. She normally reads on long trips, but she didn't on this one. We finally arrived and checked into the Adam's Mark. It was an impressive hotel. We checked out AJ's before going to our room. It was 5pm and in 3 hours it would be time to play or fold.

We showered. I watched as Beth dressed. She wasn't interested in intimacy and rebuffed my attempts. She dressed in a short skirt and heels. A sheer low cut top covered a black bra. She wore simple earrings and a bracelet. Her necklace accented her lovely breasts.

We had a nice diner in the hotel and enjoyed a bottle of wine together. Beth's nervousness eased a little. I looked at my watch and it was 7:30pm. I was certain she would back out anytime.

"Don't you think we should talk a little before this happens Beth," I asked?

She looked at me and started to speak rapidly. It was an emotional outpouring. "What are we doing Steve? I am so nervous. I can't believe I set this meeting up. What if he doesn't show up? Oh my God, what if he does? I'm not sure what we should do."

I listened and watched and realized that this was a real meeting and she really set this up. "It will be fine Beth. We have not made any commitments. We are only here to meet a friend. A friend that doesn't know our names or where we live. We can walk out and forget it ever happened. We will be fine Beth...just relax."

Beth took another big drink of wine. I ordered another bottle. My wife looked beautiful. She managed a nervous smile. She was looking around as if he might walk into the restaurant.

"Beth I love you," I said while looking into her eyes. She stopped fidgeting immediately and looked at me.

"Thank you," she replied.

"I mean it Beth! You have done this for my benefit. I thought this was an elaborate fantasy night that you invented to get me off. But you have really set up a meeting with a guy we met on the internet for the purpose have having sex. I know you have done this for my fantasy and because it excites me. I love you for that." I was looking into her eyes as I talked.

Beth was watching me intently as I spoke. She was measuring my expressions and looking for reassurance.

"I enjoy it too," she admitted sheepishly.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"I really do. Our first time in Jamaica was so intense. It was hard to get over the fact that you were watching me have sex with Alan, but I managed. It was intensely exciting and I enjoyed it with you and because of you. Our second time at the club was a little over the top and I am still embarrassed by the way I acted that night. I don't want to put ourselves in a situation like that again. It was almost out of control." Beth was settling down and we were finally communicating our feelings. I wished we had talked more on the ride over.

"It is exciting to meet new people and consider them as sexual partners. It's almost like we are dating again except we have the security of each other. I can't say that I understand how you feel about letting me have sex with other men, but I respect that it is exciting to you and I will try my best to share this with you. I just worry that your interest in sharing me will pass and you will then resent what I have done." Beth was serious as she talked and intently studying my reaction.

"Even if I lost my desire to watch you with others Beth, I couldn't resent what you have done. You have done it because I have asked you to and for my enjoyment. I don't know any wife so dedicated to her husband that she would go as far as you have for me. My only concern is that we can stop if either of us ever wants to." Beth nodded as I spoke.

"Are you worried about me being able to stop," she asked?

"Yes. What if you find someone and you don't want to stop." I felt insecure as I admitted this to her.

"I'm glad to hear you say that Steve. I would not let that happen. Where else would I find a husband that lets me play the field?" Beth finally broke into a sexy smile as she talked.

Beth looked at her watch and finished her wine.

"We're late!" She rose as she spoke.

I looked at my watch and it was 5 minutes after 8pm. We stopped by the toilets and hurried to AJ's. It was easier to be late as we didn't have much time to nervously wait. We arrived at the lounge and stood at the door. I opened the door and watched as Beth took a deep breath, gave me a coy look and walked in. We walked past the bar and found a secluded table and sat down.

"I hope you are sure about this Steve," Beth tilted her head a little as she waited for a response.

"I'll let you know in an hour or so," I said smiling.

We were both startled when Greg appeared from nowhere and greeted us.

"Hi! I saw you come in. You look better than you do in your profile." Greg seemed happy to see us.

"Sorry we are late. Dinner ran over a little," I said.

"Just got here myself," he said. "Can I get you a drink?"

We exchanged pleasantries and had several drinks. Gregg was drinking vodka mixes and had a few shots. Beth and I stuck with red wine. I love the effect red wine has on my wife and she was drinking a little more than usual.

The lounge was becoming crowded and noisy. It was difficult to have an intimate conversation. Greg also knew several of the locals. After a couple of hours, he suggested a different bar. Greg left for the restroom and gave us a chance to talk.

"What do you think," I asked?

Beth grinned broadly and said, "He's kind of cute don't you think?" She wasn't drunk but she had lowered her inhibitions considerably.

"Do you want to go to another bar or go dancing," I asked? Beth and I both disliked dancing.

"No. I think if we are going to do this we should do it," she said matter of factly.

"You sure you're ready and he's the one," I asked?

"You're the one big guy! He'll do though if that's what you want." Beth was giggling as she spoke. "Don't you like him sweetie?"

"He's fine Beth. It's what you want that's important. I want you to be comfortable with whom you chose." I was getting a little nervous as we spoke. I didn't know how I could ask him to the room and I was sure that Beth wouldn't ask.

"I know what you want. You want that black one to do me don't you? That's what you want, isn't it? You can admit it to me...I'm your wife."

I smiled at how the wine had affected my wife. "That would have been nice Beth. I can understand your preference though."

"Maybe some other time sweetie," she gave me a sultry smile and a wink as she spoke.

Greg returned and sat across from us.

"What do you two think? Dancing or another bar?" He was tapping the table nervously as he spoke.

I was attempting to find the nerve to ask him to our room when Beth spoke up. "We were thinking about taking you home with us Greg. What do you think about that?"

Greg smiled and swallowed nervously. "Yea, that would be fine too I guess."

We all sat there for a very long moment and looked around the bar. Beth giggled and said, "Bottoms up!"

We stood a headed for the exit. We took the elevator and Beth and I held hands as we arrived at our floor. Greg walked behind us as we walked the long hallway. We passed a group of three couples and they seemed to give us a sly, knowing look. I inserted the card in our door and opened the door. Beth still held my hand. I could sense her nervousness.

We entered the room. Greg took a seat on the love seat and Beth sat beside him. Greg appeared uncomfortable. I sat in the chair, turned on the television and found the music channel. I left to use the restroom and purposely gave them a little extra time. When I returned to the sitting area, Beth was kissing Greg who seemed a little awkward. I think my presence bothered him a little.

Beth noticed his apprehension too and glanced at me. I smiled and nodded at her. She turned toward Greg and placed her hands on his face and kissed him fully. She lifted her leg and placed it over his lap.

"She's had a little too much to drink Greg. I think we are going to have to deal with her advances," I said with a smile.

Greg returned her kisses and placed his arm around her neck. Beth was encouraged and continued to kiss him. She would occasionally glance at me and wink or smile. I was loving this. My lovely wife seducing the younger man.

Beth finally stood up and kneeled in front of Greg.

"What have you got in mind Greg," she purred.

"I don't know," he mumbled.

"Let me help you make a decision," Beth giggled.

She lifted her top over her head and unsnapped her bra. Beth is small and muscular, but she has breasts that are on the larger size. I love the way they lay on her chest and especially the way they look when she leans forward. She leaned into Greg and kissed him. He responded by caressing her chest.

It dawned on me that this was the opposite of what had occurred in Jamaica. Beth was the passive one and Alan was the aggressor. Beth had assumed that role with Greg. I was loving it, but Greg still seemed uncomfortable.

Beth undid his belt and lifted him off the sofa with it. He stood in front of her as she unzipped his pants and lowered them to his ankles. Beth next placed her mouth against the front of his shorts and kissed him over his penis. She grasped the elastic, lowered them to his knees and then stared at his flaccid penis. She helped him step out of his pants and reached for his cock.

"Let's see if we can't get you interested." She was speaking to his penis as she firmly stroked and kneaded it. She stood and faced Greg. Her breasts were touching his chest and her hand was stroking his cock. She kissed him and placed her free arm around his neck. She kissed his neck and ear. I saw her whisper something in his ear. Greg nodded and sat down on the sofa.