Beth's Searches for Satisfaction

Story Info
Her husband is unable to satisfy her.
9.3k words
3.94
85.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henry49
henry49
56 Followers

Beth fell in love with her husband on first sight. She was a freshman at State University and he was her professor of general math. He was tall, slender, with premature graying hair. She guessed him to be in his mid 30s.

She felt her heart thump when he walked into the classroom and she knew this was the man for her. And she intended to have him. She went to his office after class to ask him questions about the lesson, making sure he had a good look at her shapely thighs.

As the weeks passed, Beth spent more and more time in his office. She was a good student, but pretended to know less than she did.

Frank Armstrong was not immune to shapely coeds. He had been teaching for five years and had his share of young women who were failing come to his office and offer to do anything to get a passing grade.

He had not succumbed over the years, feeling contempt for those faculty members who traded grades for sex. Beth Restin was different. She was not the prettiest or shapeliest girl he had taught, but there was a sexuality about her that sent his blood boiling every time he saw her.

She didn't dress in an overtly sexual manner, but the way she carried herself, the tilt of her head, the way she licked her lips, crossed her legs, all raised his sexual temperature.

She had a habit of hooking one arm over the back of the chair when she was in his office, lifting her shapely breasts which he could see outlined under the thin cloth of her blouses. He wanted her like he had never wanted a coed before.

Beth had hooked her arm over the chair by accident one afternoon, when she was in his office asking about an assignment. She was a very observant young woman, little escaped her attention. When she saw where his eyes went she put this into her catalog of information about Professor Armstrong.

She felt a little flutter in her pussy when he stared at her legs one afternoon when she crossed them, slowly. Beth had practiced this maneuver since she was 13 years old and knew exactly how much thigh she was exposing. Toward the end of the semester, Beth slowed the way she crossed her legs and opened them a bit more each time they met. Frank was getting to see more and more of her thighs as the semester progressed.

She wore garter belts and hose because she felt they were sexier than pantyhose. She wanted the men who looked at her crotch to see her panties, not some heavily-padded pantyhose crotch. The noticeable bulge that grew in Armstrong's pants when she teased him never failed to send a little ripple of excitement down her pussy.

Frank could not keep his eyes off of Beth's breasts and thighs. The first day she crossed her legs slowly enough so that he caught a glimpse of the tops of her stockings produced a raging hardon he had for the rest of the day.

When the leg crossing exposed her crotch and he saw the thin band of her black lacy panties he felt his cock drip into his shorts. He asked Beth to have coffee with him that afternoon. That was the beginning of the end.

Soon they were having coffee every afternoon, and not just at the campus cafeteria. Beth asked him to take her to a shop that specialized in Turkish coffee and pastries. They made this café their secret place. One day Frank, making a point, touched her hand. They both felt an electric shock running over their bodies.

Their eyes met and they knew they had crossed a divide. Frank took her hand in his when they walked to his car. He stopped the car on a secluded side street a block from her dorm and turned off the engine. Licking his lips nervously, he turned to Beth. "May I kiss you?"

Beth turned her face upward to his, her hand going to the back of his head, drawing his mouth to hers. The kiss sent waves of passion over Frank's body. He had kissed and made love to many women, but this kiss was more exciting than any he had ever experienced before.

Beth was pleased with the kiss, not a great kisser, she thought, but adequate. She opened her mouth and let him lick her lips. His cock jerked in his pants when she sucked his tongue in and out of her mouth. Visions of her thighs and pussy flashed in his head as his tongue fucked her mouth.

Beth's pussy was dripping into her panties by the time they stopped necking. The next time they had coffee Frank drove to a small park. They sat there and necked for an hour before he had the nerve to put a hand on her breast. Beth sighed as he did and put her hand over his, pressing his hand more firmly against her breast.

They were deeply in love with each other and both wanted to have sex, but Beth told Frank she had promised her mother she would not have sex until she graduated from college and was married. They spent three agonizing years necking and petting before she graduated, a year ahead of her class.

They honeymooned in New Orleans. When they arrived at their hotel room she sat on his lap and they began to neck. His fingers trembling with desire, he unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. He stared at her breasts for a moment, then dropped his head and began to lick and kiss them.

Beth cradled his head in her hands as he sucked in one nipple, then the other, licking and sucking at them as if he were a starved child. Beth almost had a cum just from the way he licked and sucked on her tits. She had never felt so stimulated before.

She stood up and he pulled her panties down. When he started to undo her garter belt, she stopped him. "I feel so sexy with my garter belt and hose on. Let's leave them on when we make love."

Frank picked her up and carried her to the bed; he kissed her mouth and her tits. Beth opened her legs and Frank positioned his cock over her sex. "Slowly, Frank. I lost my cherry when motorcycle riding, but nothing but a tampon has been in my vagina."

Frank was a considerate lover. He entered her slowly, the bulb of his cock at first, in and out. He almost came just from this. Inch by inch he entered her until his cock was buried in her pussy. He held his cock there, thrilled at the feel of it in her.

Beth's vagina spasmed around his cock, feeling a hot rod for the first time. Slowly Frank withdrew and entered her. Beth got into the rhythm of his fucking motion and a warm glow spread over her body, but her clit was not being stimulated and she felt a little disappointment at the size of his penis. There was no real pain from his initial entry into her. She shook her head. He did not feel much larger than a tampon.

"Reach around and play with my clit, Frank. I need more stimulation," she told him. Frank looked at her, surprised and unsure of what he was to do.

Beth, with some asperity, said, "You do know what a clit is, don't you? Rub it so I can get off too."

Frank did as she asked, his finger fumbling around the area above where his cock was buried in her cunt. "Higher, Frank. It is higher," she told him, becoming impatient. Frank finally found her clit and began to rub it. He could not keep from orgasming.

Beth bit her lip, pissed that he had orgasmed ahead of her. She wanted their first orgasm to happen at the same time. It seemed so much more romantic that way. She concentrated on her clit and managed to get off.

God, she thought. He doesn't know shit about a woman's anatomy. Where has he been all these years? And I couldn't even feel his cum. If his cock hadn't jerked so I would not have known he had orgasmed.

Frank, his cock shrinking, rolled off of Beth and hugged her. "That was wonderful, darling. I love you so."

Beth returned his passionate kiss, but her motor was still running and she wanted more of his cock. She had been a little disappointed when she had seen his hardon for the first time, but thought it would fill her satisfactorily. It did not. And having to tell him to play with her clit was also a disappointment.

Frank kissed her again, and then told her, "I've never played with a woman's clit before. All the other women with whom I've made love were able to orgasm without my playing with their clit."

Beth looked at him in astonishment. He really pissed her off when he told her that. She was seething inside, more angry than she had been for years. "Oh. Really? You mean you have never played with a woman's clit before?"

Frank shook his head. "No. Never."

"Well. You better get used to it. I don't get enough stimulation from having your cock inside me. I need to have my clit rubbed for me to get off."

Frank, who loved Beth deeply, acquiesced to her demand and played with her clit each time they made love. But Beth never got over him telling her he had not had to do this with other women. She could not help wondering if other men would be able to bring her to orgasm without them having to play with her clit.

Beth and Frank settled down to married life. She felt a chill in the air when she went to faculty and faculty wives' functions. She knew the older women considered her to be a trophy wife. They were all well aware of how coeds schemed to get professors into the sack, some just for sex, and others for grades.

Frank and Beth made love every night but Beth was always unsatisfied. She tried to keep Frank hard after he shot off, but no matter how she played with his shriveling cock with her pussy, he would withdraw and roll over, ready for sleep. And she never forgot what he had told her about not having to play with a woman's clit to get her to orgasm.

After their seventh year Beth began to badger Frank into allowing her to have sex with other men. "I was a virgin when we married and you had experienced sex with several women before we were married. I deserve to have the same experiences you had."

Frank was astounded when she told him what she wanted. "You're crazy. I can't help it that you were a virgin and I can't help it that I had sex before we were married. You knew that. If you had wanted sex with other men you could have gotten yourself fucked."

Frank's tone of voice and the crude way he expressed himself made Beth even more determined to have her way. Almost monthly she brought up the subject. "I'd like to feel another man's cock in me, Frank," she would tell him, stroking him through his pants.

"It is not that I don't love you, Frank. I just want to try out other men." After a year of this, she began to feel him weaken. And, she noticed that he was more passionate in their lovemaking the days she talked of having another man fuck her.

She did love Frank. He was a good husband to her. She had taken a job as an elementary school teacher and he helped her around the house, even doing the laundry sometimes. He liked to cook and they shared this chore. She just wanted another cock for comparison, and to find out about what Frank had told her. Could another man get her off without fingering her clit?

Finally, when she was 33 and hitting her sexual peak, she said one night, "Frank. Let's make a deal. We can both find other partners, but we agree that there will be nothing serious and never in our house."

Frank had been repelled by the idea of another man fucking Beth when she first broached the subject. To his surprise he found himself excited sexually whenever she brought up the subject. "All right, Beth. You have worn me down. I'll agree to your having sex with another man. I am not interested in another woman, though. I have all I can handle here," he told her stroking her pussy.

Beth gave him a passionate kiss and they made love, long and slowly. They orgasmed together. Beth went to sleep thinking of other men's cocks in her pussy and Frank did the same. They were both too excited to go to sleep immediately, but pretended to do so.

One of the perks of Frank's job was membership in a health club. The club had coed and women's only section. Beth had been working out there from time to time since their marriage. Frank worked out at the university during the day and never went to the health club

Beth went to the club the day after she and Frank agreed she could have sex with other men. Until this day she had ignored men who had tried to flirt with her. Now, however, she began to evaluate them as potential sexual partners.

She normally wore a loose sweatshirt and baggy shorts when she worked out. This all changed. She went to a shop that sold sexy clothing for women and bought several leotards. The one she wore this day was very daring, having mesh across the top allowing the upper portion of her breasts to be visible behind the material.

She felt very sexy in this outfit and it was clear to her that men found it sexy also. They began to come near her when she worked out, offering to spot for her when she worked with free weights, chatting her up when she rested between sets.

One of the men who flirted with her was a large muscular fellow who told her he was an investment banker and that he played polo. "Would you like to come to the track and see the horses?"

Beth went with him after their workout, calling home and leaving a message for Frank. "I'll be late darling. I'm going to the track and probably out to dinner. Don't wait dinner for me." She smiled to herself as she hung up the phone. That ought to get his cock excited, she told herself.

She held Tom Brewster's hand when they went to his car and let him have a good look up her skirt when she slid into his little sports car. She smiled to herself. The man had seen much more than that when they were at the club, but he still looked up her skirt. Men are just little boys, she thought.

Tom let his hand brush against her leg as he shifted through the gears of his sports car. Beth thought he spent altogether too much time shifting, but admired his creativity in getting his hands on her. He left his hand resting lightly on her knee when he was in fourth gear. Beth turned her body to face him, giving him more peeks up her skirt.

Beth was getting excited. Her pussy pulsed thinking of having sex with this handsome, well built man. What would it be like? Would he have a decent-sized cock? Would he eat her out? She was disappointed with Frank in this regard. He ignored her hints and she was not about to ask him point blank. If he doesn't want to eat my pussy, screw him, she thought.

Tom parked in the owner's lot and showed her the barns, redolent with the odor of horseflesh, which she found stimulating. He took her to the owner's lounge where they had a drink as he talked with her about polo.

As soon as they ordered drinks, he pulled out a cigarette. "I can't smoke in the barns and I have been dying for a cigarette." He offered her his cigarette case but Beth refused. She hated smoking. If she had known Tom smoked she would have turned him down. He had not reeked of tobacco at the club. He must have clean clothes there, she thought, because his clothes do not smell of tobacco.

He took her to dinner and urged her to come home with him. "We've just met, Tom," she told him. I don't engage in casual sex, especially on the first date. Let's allow this friendship to ripen."

Tom was disappointed, but did not push it. This is one sexy lady, he told himself. She is worth some time and effort. She has left the door open and I can be patient. He caressed her knees and thighs when he drove her back to the club and Beth did not object. In fact, it got her motor running. She did not plan to have sex with this man, but it was fun to feel how excited he was about having sex with her.

Beth almost did not let him kiss her goodnight, but felt she could not refuse. That would be churlish and unkind. She put up with having his tongue in her mouth and his hand on her thigh, but felt almost sick when she got into her car.

Frank was excited when he heard Beth's phone message and he had an instant hardon when she came through the door. "How did it go?" he asked her. He had not intended to ask, but the words just blurted out of his mouth. He was burning with curiosity. God, he told himself. You are so stupid to ask her.

Beth arched her eyebrows and smiled at him, a knowing smile on her lips. Her suspicions were confirmed. Frank was excited sexually knowing she was going to have sex with other men.

She put her arms around him and pulled his head down, giving him a long, passionate kiss. Her pussy was wetting her panties, from the touches of Tom and knowing Frank was stimulated by her adventures. His stiff cock pressing into her further stimulated her sexually.

She rubbed her body against Frank's, her tongue sliding in and out of his mouth. When they broke, she suggested they go to bed. Frank stared at her as she undressed. He loved her and the sight of her body never failed to excite him.

Beth liked to undress for Frank. It was fun to tease him, to undress as slowly as possible to prolong the exposure of her body. He tries to be a good lover, she thought. It is not his fault he has a small cock. If I could get his mouth on my pussy I would be more satisfied.

When they got into bed Beth snuggled up to him, stroking his cock as she talked. "He's a horse type, has polo ponies."

Frank's cock was leaking precum into Beth's hand. "He wants to be my lover, couldn't keep his hands off of me and likes to neck. He wanted me to go to his place, but I told him not on the first date."

Frank had to swallow as his mind envisaged Beth in the arms of another man, this man's hands caressing her body. His cock jerked in Beth's hand as he listened to her. "You, ah, you plan to see him again?"

Beth rolled over on top of Frank and put his cock into her. "I don't know," she told him as she began to move up and down, fucking Frank. She had never done this before and being on top gave her a sexual charge she had not felt before. It made her feel in command.

Frank started to push up his hips to fuck back. "No. You lie still. I'm going to fuck you. You are my little boy toy tonight." She didn't know where the words came from, but it excited her to tell Frank that. She squeezed his cock as she fucked him.

Frank was excited to have Beth on top of him and the way she took charge made his pulse race. His cock felt so sensitive, feeling Beth raise and lower herself on him, squeezing, massaging, and playing with his cock with her vagina.

"I'm going to cum soon, Beth."

"No!" She told him, her voice stern and demanding. "You control yourself. You cum when I tell you to." They were both surprised at the assertive, forceful way she spoke to him. Beth licked her lips and leaned forward. She licked and bit his nipples and then pushed her tits into his face. "Lick and suck my breasts," she told him.

Frank had never been so sexed up. This was a side of Beth he did not know and it excited him. He made his mind think of anything but what was going on with his cock. He made a grocery list, a lecture, anything.

Beth was enjoying herself more than she had for a long time. Brewster's hands on her legs and breasts when he kissed her goodnight had, in spite of his tobacco stench, gotten her motor running. She told Frank to play with her clit while he sucked on her tits and had a small cum as soon as he touched her.

"Slowly, Frank. Around and around and up and down. Love my clit with your fingers just as you are loving my breasts and nipples."

Frank did as he was told. He was in agony and he played with her clit just as she told him and sucked and licked her breasts and nipples. Beth felt a huge orgasm building inside her. Slowly, as Frank caressed her clit she built to a climax. As it hit, she pressed herself down against Frank. "Now. Frank. Cum."

Frank was ready. His throbbing cock spurted his cum into her, almost painfully, but a beautiful pain. Beth threw her head back and whimpered from the most satisfying cum she ever had. But she wanted more. Damn. Damn. Damn. His puny member was already shrinking. No matter what she did, it shriveled up, the bulbous tip resting against her pussy lips.

No! She almost shouted. I'm not going to be unsatisfied tonight. She smiled at Frank. "Did you like that?"

henry49
henry49
56 Followers