Beth's Seduction into Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's cheeks, already a bit warm from the wine, felt painfully hot. "Oh! Robin! Uh...I was just...I was—um..."

Robin held out a hand, stopping Beth's attempts at apology. "It's OK, Beth. Remember, we talked about this last week. I think it's kinda sexy that you look at him that way."

"You know, Robin, you say that, but to be totally honest, I don't really know how to believe that."

"You could fuck him while I watch."

"What?!"

"Beth, Steve and I know that nothing's going to damage our relationship. As nice as you are, you aren't a real threat to Steve's love for me—or mine for him."

After an extended silence, Beth blushed. "Have you guys ever...jeez, I can't even ask—"

"—you were going to ask if we ever allowed one other to be with someone else, weren't you?"

"Well, um...yeah, I guess."

"Yes, we have. We have a rule: we can do anything, as long as the other is OK with it and has the option to join in."

"God, that sounds so...I don't even know what it sounds like!"

"I don't know what it sounds like to you, but I can tell you exactly what it is like: fun. It's fun to be liberated this way. It's fun not to have to hide your attraction to someone. And it's made the pillow talk a lot more interesting." Robin smiled at her knowingly, and Beth felt her cheeks flush again.

"So what do you say, Beth?"

"Um...to what?"

"To sleeping with my husband."

"Oh my god, I thought you were just kidding. You were serious?"

"Well, yeah! You seem like you could use it. And I know he'd enjoy it."

"Um...wow, that is so not something you're going to read in Emily Post: how to proposition a friend's spouse."

Robin cursed to herself mentally—she was going too fast. The tone needed to shift towards more neutral waters. "So how's work been?"

Sighing with obvious relief, Beth sat back and took another sip of wine before answering. "It's been a real pain. The managers don't understand that the job can't be done without enough people but won't approve the budget to get enough people. It's stupid, really."

Flashing a reassuring smile, Robin reached over and put her hand on Beth's shoulder. "Well, if you're working overtime, that means you aren't a manager, right?" She began gently rubbing Beth's deltoids.

Beth allowed her head to fall back as she enjoyed what Robin was doing. "Mm... that feels incredible. Anyway: yeah, I'm not a manager, just an associate editor."

"Well, in that case let me ask you a question." As she said it, Robin began to massage the younger woman's shoulders a bit. "Would you say that you do everything you can?"

"Hm? Yeah, I think so."

"Then you shouldn't stress over it—jeez Beth, you're carrying a lot of tension here. Do you want to move to the couch? This angle is a bit tricky."

"That sounds like a great idea."

Beth got on the couch facing away as Robin sat behind her. Robin smiled to herself. Beth wasn't doing a good job of hiding her perception that this was an insultingly transparent seduction attempt. "Ah, Beth, if only you knew," she thought to herself. As she began rubbing the deltoids again, Beth cooed.

"Wow, Robin...that feels great."

As she began working the muscle with the heel of her hands, Beth gave another moan of appreciation for Robin's skill. "Good: it's supposed to. So...when I suggested moving to the couch, I bet you were thinking that this was a hackneyed seduction attempt."

"Huh?"

Robin began working her way out to the shoulders. "Come on, tell me you didn't think that I was trying a trite and clichéd ploy with the backrub."

"Well OK, yeah, I did...until, you know, you said that..."

"Beth, let me be perfectly clear. This is only a backrub. Even if you were interested, I'd say no."

"Aw, come on, Robin, I'm really not that naïve," she protested.

"I'm being honest." Robin began working lower now towards the small of her back. "You've already made clear that you aren't interested and that's fine. When you come right down to it, I deserve better than an alcohol-fueled 'what the hell', frankly."

"So you're saying that even if I told you I was perfectly sober, got undressed and marched into your bedroom—"

"—you would be there by yourself, Beth," she replied crisply. "Look, I'm old enough not to want to get in bed with someone who isn't sure she wants to be with me or is doing it only because Steve will be there. It would be easy to say yes to that—you don't know how easy—but ultimately, I don't think that would be fair to either of us."

Luxuriating in Robin's skillful touch, Beth fell silent for a time. "You know...I've been with women before," she admitted.

"Really? What did you think of it?"

She laughed. "It was with a friend's sister. She was...wow. She was amazing."

"So why did it end?"

"Well, it was a problem for my friend. I think it freaked her out to be honest. Anyway, because it was a problem for her, I had to choose—"

"—is that why you were so anxious about last week?"

Beth gasped, "I never thought of it that way!" She frowned in thought for a moment before continuing slowly, "Yeah, maybe...maybe that was part of it..."

"That would make sense," Robin observed pensively. "Hm. Well, I think that revelation deserves a little celebration, don't you?"

Turning to face her again, Beth smiled a bit groggily. "I think that sounds good," she murmured softly as Robin poured the last of the bottle into their glasses.

Robin raised her glass as Beth followed suit. "Well, here's to revelations, then."

The door opened to reveal Steve, holding a grocery bag. "Hey, what did I miss?"

The two looked first at one another, then at Steve, and finally burst into peals of laughter. Steve looked nettled for a moment until his natural good nature took over. He quickly opened one of the new bottles, poured himself a glass and took a seat on the over-stuffed armchair nearby. The wine in his glass rocked lazily from side to side.

Holding out his glass, he observed, "If you don't want to tell me, OK, but I'll be damned if I'm frozen out of a toast in my own home."

The women looked first at one another, then at Steve and started laughing anew. Unfazed by this new eruption of hilarity, he waited patiently until the giggling subsided and they also raised their glasses. "Here's to good company."

"Hear, hear," cried Beth as she clinked her glass into theirs. Robin contented herself with smiling, as did Steve.

Steve put the last of the glasses in the dishwasher. "Well, that was an odd evening, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but it was better this way."

"Are you sure?" As he said it, he finished adding detergent and started the dishwasher. They moved to the couch. Robin considered her reply as she poured more wine.

"Yes. I think she's going to come around rather quickly, to be honest. Actually, I need to ask you something—"

Leaning back, his eyes turned towards the ceiling. "Of course you can sleep with her if I'm not there." A grin began to spread across his lips.

She looked at him until he turned to face her again. "Are you sure?"

A look of confusion chased away his grin. "Yes, I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't want to take this—or us—for granted."

Wrapping her in the shelter of his arms, he said simply, "You don't. Promise."

Robin relaxed into her husband's hug and nuzzled up against his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too," he murmured as he bent down to kiss her forehead.

They rested like that together for a while when Robin chuckled to herself. "You know, that's a very good look for her."

"Hm?"

"I was just thinking about the way she looked today: more confident than usual. It looked good."

Nodding, he nuzzled up to her ear. "Yeah, I thought so, too," he whispered.

"In case you forgot, you can be with her too if you get the opportunity."

The faintest hint of a smirk appeared for a moment then was gone. "I haven't forgotten."

"Ow," he yelped as she nibbled surprisingly hard on an ear. " I didn't even say anything!"

"You didn't need to: the look on your face said it all."

"Hey, don't try to tell me you weren't thinking it, too."

"Well, sure I was, but with me, there aren't as many obvious indicators," she observed as she nodded in the direction of his crotch.

"Hey, that isn't fair!"

"Life isn't fair. 'Anyone who says differently is selling something.'"

"All right, that does it, missy," and so saying, he threw himself on her, forestalling whatever clever retort she was about to deliver under a punishing storm of kisses. Steve began pulling off her shorts then maneuvered his legs between hers as she parted her knees. One hand reached towards a breast and roughly began kneading it between his fingers through her blouse and bra as he continued covering her face with kisses.

"God, I love you, she gasped the moment he paused for breath. Then, a louder gasp escaped from her as he drove fully within. "And God but I love your cock!"

Fumbling only briefly with the buttons on his shirt, he pulled it up over his head as his wife followed suit. With the ease borne of years of practice, he unsnapped her bra with a flick of the wrist and smiled as always as her breasts swung free.

He began thrusting harder now, with each stroke bringing the base of his cock in contact with her clit. "I love the way you feel around me," he rumbled as a predatory fire shone in his eyes.

Robin's hand shot out, making the universal gesture for "stop". Concerned, Steve stopped immediately. "Are you all right?"

Stammering, she said softly, "Baby, I—I need you to stop."

Steve jumped up and wrapped his arms around her. "Did I hurt you? Are you all right?"

With a rueful grin, she nodded as she reached beneath her and withdrew a butt plug. "I forgot I had the damned thing in," she sighed. "I didn't wanna come that fast."

Steve threw his head back as he laughed in relief. "Whew! I was afraid that with the angle, maybe I hurt you."

"Nah...come here, lover boy: we're taking this show on the road."

Robin led her husband into the bedroom. Once there, she threw him on the bed and straddled him. "Now it's my turn to be in control." Her voice cracked like a whip.

She lowered herself onto him and began using long, powerful strokes as he thrust up to meet her. Steve enjoyed this view of his wife on top, the way her breasts did their own dance.

Robin cupped her breasts, squeezing the nipples as Steve sighed. "Yeah, you like looking at these, don't you?

Steve could only nod, his mouth suddenly very, very dry.

She began pinching and tugging at her nipples as she leaned forward to apply pressure to her clit. Her head thrown back in ecstasy, Steve could sense her orgasm building faster now, when she came to an abrupt stop mid-stroke.

Steve's only response was to arch his back so far that Robin was afraid he was going to pull something. Teasing him briefly with tiny movements, she hopped off. Pausing only long enough to flash him a saucy smile, Robin took him in her mouth.

"Mm...you really like tasting yourself on me, don't you?"

She responded with a loudly mumbled "God, yes!" The resulting vibrations curled his toes as he moaned again. Robin paused only long enough to wink then resumed what she was doing.

"Baby...I love the way you do that!"

Robin continued to fellate her husband as she began purring so he could feel it. Now and again, she would let him slip out of her mouth and gently take one, then the other testicle in her mouth.

Suddenly, Steve stiffened and pushed her away. "I'm gonna cum, baby," he warned.

Robin leaped off and quickly rearranged herself so she was facing away on the bed on her hands and knees. "Then let's not waste it, baby. I need to feel it."

Steve was on top of her so fast she would have fallen over if not for his grabbing her hips. "Stroke your clit when you take my cock, baby," he muttered darkly.

Steve could feel her trembling as she did as he instructed. He carefully slid a finger in alongside himself. Once it was sufficiently lubricated, he slowly eased it into her other entrance.

"Oo...been waiting...for that," she breathed.

Smirking, he said simply, "I know. So what—do you want...there?"

"Mm—your finger. Wanna...feel you shoot...in my pussy!"

"Won't be...long now," grunted Steve. "But next time...we switch."

"Oh God oh god oh god oh god..." Robin screamed as her husband's fury finally sent her over the edge. A million stars exploded in her head as her shoulders slumped.

Steve's strokes became almost desperate, his passion as yet unabated. "Don't stop playing with yourself," he growled.

Still panting, Robin moaned, "Baby, I can't..."

"Yes you can," he panted. Steve could see her shudder as her hand deftly slipped back between her thighs.

He slipped a second finger in her backdoor. Already wet, it slid in easily.

"More," she practically sobbed.

Steve looked down at his wife. His cock was planted deep inside her, three fingers were in her ass—probably thanks to the butt plug she was wearing—and she was frenziedly rubbing her clit. He felt the familiar tightness in his balls as he took in the view and he began pumping for all he was worth. "Baby, I'm gonna cum..."

"Don't...keep me...waiting." She barely got the words out as with a grunt, Steve exploded in her. He was slowing down when Robin cried, "No, don't stop!"

Steve withdrew his hand. Grabbing onto both hips now, he began thrusting furiously again and was soon rewarded with another of Robin's erotic arias.

They fell on the bed together. With a slightly dopey smile, he grinned at Robin.

"So...round two?"

Megan.

Beth hadn't thought about Megan in a while, now, but the evening's conversation brought her back to that wonderful time. She sat at her desk and breaking her promise to herself yet again, lit up a cigarette. She'd been dying for one at Robin and Steve's, but they were non-smokers. Now, in her own apartment...

She eagerly reached up behind the stereo speaker and removed the ashtray she hid there. It was futile to hide it. Although the idea had been that by hiding it, she wouldn't think about it, it didn't really work that way.

Puffing away as only a buzzed and deprived smoker can, she went to the back of the left desk drawer and pulled out the picture. Beth tried to imagine how someone who didn't know her might see her. Pushy rather than assertive? Opinionated rather than passionate?

Shaking her head, she put the picture down. How others saw Megan wasn't all that important: what was important was how she saw Megan. The picture was taken at some party and Megan was sitting on the floor around a coffee table topless, having literally lost her shirt in a drunk game of strip poker. Ah, college...

Stubbing out her cigarette, she took the picture and went to the bedroom.

As she got undressed for bed, Beth realized belatedly that she forgot to close the blinds. Force of habit pulled her towards the cord until she stopped, only a foot away from the window. The vision—was it a fantasy or a dream?—stopped her in her tracks.

Beth remembered how it felt in the fantasy for strangers to see her and just how thrilling it was.

"I wonder..." She was, after all, on the second floor. Nobody could see inside. Looking outside, she could see the pools of illumination from the building's floodlights. There wasn't a soul to be seen.

Megan would have laughed. "Either go with it or close the fucking blinds already," she would have said. It was with a start that she realized she was stroking her left breast, her right hand having taken the initiative for her.

As she continued staring out the window, she placed one foot on the low window sill. Her other hand, its imagination fired by the memory of the fantasy, slowly made its way down below. It eventually found the soft, warm spot between her thighs as her own touch caused a shudder to rip through her. She threw her head back, reveling in the feeling and lost in the memory.

"Oh, Megan," she murmured, "yes, like that," as her other hand began pinching and tugging at her engorged nipple.

A second finger snaked deep inside, followed quickly by a third, causing Beth almost to lose her balance. She opened her eyes quickly and she looked out the window again, but there was no one to see her display. Withdrawing her hand, she eagerly licked and sucked her wet fingers. Pausing briefly only to brush them against her upper lip, she lapped up what she could of her musk. Tasting herself was something Megan introduced her to and ever since then, was a part of her self-loving.

She threw herself on the bed and surrendered herself to the memory of Megan's wonderful touch. Before she knew it, one hand was furiously stroking her clit, throbbing so hard it was a second pulse, beating just as insistently as the one beneath her breasts.

"Damn but I want a cock," she muttered, when she remembered Megan's strap-on. Dubbed Discipline, the name was so perfectly in keeping with her sense of humor. "I think you need a little Discipline, Beth," she used to joke.

She gasped, remembering how forcefully the strap-on was used on her. It was almost violent in its intensity—like so much about Megan. "God, but I love being filled," she moaned. "God but I love the way you fill me, Megan."

But Beth was too shy ever to express her desire to return the favor. She recalled long-forgotten desires to be the one in control, to be the one exciting someone else's lust.

She imagined what it might be like to administer some Discipline to Megan. Maybe take her from behind, the better to admire the view of her firm butt while reaching around to cup her breasts, or maybe make her get on her knees and suck it like a cock, licking her own juices from it as she made Beth do more than a few times. The idea of being the one in control was enticing and a far cry from how she was in the past.

Would Megan enjoy being the submissive for a change? Would she hold her head up, proudly facing whatever torments Beth devised, enduring hours of foreplay with her usual strength of will? Beth imagined what it would look like to do those things to Megan, saw her proud face, when in her mind's eye, Megan morphed into Robin.

A roaring sound was noticeable when Beth was caught in the undertow of her orgasm, her spasms and ecstatic cries drowning her awareness until finally she couldn't breathe, couldn't breathe...and suddenly it was gone, her mind as quiet and calm as a harbor during low tide.

She lay panting on her bed. The peace and quiet of her mind was shattered as it began racing like a sprinter entering the last leg of a race.

Did she call out Megan's name?

Or did she call out Robin's?

12