Beth's Shin, Socks, Feet Domination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes shot left to right, drinking in the sight of those magnificent, muscular old calves and stinky socks and found himself driving deeper and harder into her clinging cunt.

"Smell them, baby, smell Mother's socks!" she snarled, unlocking her legs and bringing her feet to his astonished, moaning face, ramming the socked soles into his nose and mouth and soul. "SMELL 'EM!"

He did, breathing deeply and completely, devouring the foul, acrid, sweaty stench of them, a stench of foot and cum, and could not stop the inevitable. With an anguished growl, he nutted deep inside his boss's womb, sending ribbons of steaming hot cream into her that never seemed to end.

"FUCK!" he howled, emptying inside her, his nuts feeling as if they were turning inside out. "FUCK!!"

He finally stopped, panting, slumping back. Her thighs splayed open, her face smiling, her cunt wide and welled with pearly white cream. She looked at her clock.

"Wow, Michael, you have such little willpower," she sighed disapprovingly. "One minute? 60 seconds? That's all you could last, 60 seconds? My, my, I'm not sure you're the corporate material I was looking for, you act in haste..."

"But Mother...I couldn't..you're too...your socks...your calves..." he stammered, looking at her.

"Yes, excuses, excuses, excuses, have no place in my board room, Michael," she said sternly. "Now, Bradford, do you think you can do better?

"Stand aside, rookie," Bradford snarled, pushing Michael to his ass on the floor, stroking his huge cock as he knelt between Beth's legs.

"Let's get more comfortable, Bradford," she said, holding a hand up to his smooth, muscular chest and giggling. "The bed, shall we?"

"Of course, m'lady, whatever the boss wants, the boss gets," he said graciously, offering a hand and pulling her to her feet for a quick, playful kiss, Michael's dejected groan accompanying it as he watched. "After you..."

They walked to the bedroom, Michael shuffling along behind. Beth sat on the bed, thighs spread, her pussy dripping with cum.

"Now, young man, what's your favorite position?" she asked. "We know what Michael's is: Atop me, my smelly old socks in his face, that seemed to trigger him pretty quickly. So what's yours?"

"Oh, that's good, so good, you are a very, very clever woman, my dear!" Bradford said in a mock scolding down, wagging a finger at her. "My favorite position will make me cum faster, right? So what if I told you it was woman on top? Now you're not sure if I'm lying or telling the truth, right?"

"I like how you think, young man," she cooed, curling a finger at him to beckon him to lie between her thighs, and then framing his handsome face for a long, lingering kiss. "That sort of devious mind is just what I'm looking for in an assistant..."

They rolled around the bed, laughing, kissing, ignoring Michael who could only stand and watch. Finally, Beth positioned herself on all fours, her magnificent ass, dimpled, sexy and gleaming white, wiggled at Bradford who knelt behind her, stroking his dick and moaning.

"I have no idea what your favorite position is young man," she hissed, looking over her shoulder and backing herself onto his cock, making him shiver with pleasure. "But this is mine!"

She groaned as he drove into her and she started the timer on the phone in her hand. He pounded away at her, holding her hips, driving his cock into her sloppy pussy, the squishing sounds filling the air along with his balls slapping into her and her insistent growls of pleasure.

"Come here, Michael," she gasped.

He sat by her head. She showed him the phone. It was already at 45 seconds and Bradford showed no signs of cumming.

"I'm a little loose and open, thanks to you," she snarled into his face, eyes flashing wide. "I do think you're about to lose this event...fuck me, Bradford, fuck me!"

"Oh God yes!" the blonde stud howled, thundering into her with increasingly impassioned thrusts.

Michael's eyes filled with tears as the timer hit 60.

"Nicely done, stud," Beth cooed over her shoulder. "Take your time...Michael, get beneath me. Now."

"But B...Mother," he protested, looking at the beaming Bradford banging his boss's succulent pussy.

"Do it or you lose right now, the entire contest," she barked. "Put your face under my pussy, watch a REAL cock satisfy me and while you're there...suck his balls!"

She and Bradford roared with laughter, not stopping their frantic fucking, as Michael forlornly slithered under his boss, his crotch at her mouth, his face pressed under her hairy wet pussy and worse, Bradford's huge, smooth nuts dragging over his nose and mouth.

"Hold still a moment, young man," Beth sighed. "You're already at two minutes, so let's enjoy this. Push your beautiful cock ALL the way in and hold it..."

He obeyed, groaning at the heated velvety feel of her spongy pussy embracing him. Beth inched forward, laying flat atop Michael, cinching his trapped face between her strong, firm thighs, locking her socked feet as Bradford slid his legs around her hips to allow her room.

Michael's mouth was right at the juncture of cock and pussy and was flooded with her juices seeping out, along with the semen he'd pumped into her moments earlier. And worse yet, Bradford's huge nuts were draped over his nose, and he could smell the sweat of them.

"Open up, Michael, and clean the dear boy's balls would you?" she giggled.

He obeyed, opening his mouth. Bradford laughed, and forked his fingers around his cock, stuffing his hanging nuts into Michael's mouth, holding them inside.

"Wash 'em clean, bitch!" he laughed.

Michael could scarcely breathe, and what breath he could take was through his nose, which to his mounting shame and horror, was buried inside Bradford's sweaty, hairless asshole. He sucked the balls in his mouth, feeling his eyes flood with tears as they were pressed against the young stud's smooth rump, washing his tongue over them, feeling every wrinkle and fold of meaty flesh as he cleaned them.

Finally, Bradford couldn't hold back, grunting, feeling Beth's cunt ripple and flex around his still cock, milking him.

"You may cum now, Bradford, it's been four minutes," she growled, tensing her muscular thighs around Michael's trapped face and mouth full of balls. "You've earned it..."

Michael felt Bradford's huge balls throb in his sucking mouth and felt them explode, sending rivers of red-hot white cream into his boss's clutching womb. The kid growled with pleasure, his body trembling as she drained him, holding tight inside her, emptying his nuts, filling her up without moving a muscle.

Beth's educated pussy did all the work and now a thick trickle of Bradford's cum seeped out around the base of his cock and coated Michael's face.

"Pull out, my dear," Beth sighed. "Michael missed our chocolate mousse dessert earlier, so now he can enjoy some creampie!"

Bradford laughed, popping his balls from Michael's mouth and his huge cock slid wetly from Beth's clinging pussy with a lewd sucking sound, sliding over his face, soaking it with fluids, Beth's and Bradford's. The beautiful woman reached back for Michael's head, pulling his face into her dripping, hairy chasm and locking it into place by tucking one socked calf over the back of his neck and hooking that foot under the opposite knee.

The figure-four scissor ensured that Michael's face was firmly buried into her soppy snatch. He opened his mouth to beg for mercy, and was rewarded with sticky jets of jism she shot out, squeezing his head, convulsing her womb to send Bradford's cum down his throat with grunting jolts of grinding power.

He cried genuine tears of shame and humiliation and defeat as he gulped down mouthful after mouthful of his foe's tangy ball brew, trying to keep from drowning in the never-ending flow.

Finally, Beth ground her hairy snatch fully on his face as she came with a guttural growl. Sated, she unlocked her gripping legs and rolled off, Michael lying stunned on the bed, feeling the heat of all that cum cooling on his face.

"Tied up again," Beth sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed as Bradford stood, taking his wet cock in her puckered lips, lapping the cream from it as the young man groaned to her touch. "One more event to go..."

Michael's face turned to the side to watch as she double fisted the stud's huge dick in her small hands, twisting around it, silky hair swaying with the movement as her pretty head bobbed back and forth. Bradford stood, hands on hips, watching her work, and smiling at Michael.

"Damn, I just came as hard as I ever have and I'm ready to pop again!" he howled, looking down at Beth's eyes that looked up at him. "Is that what you want, pretty boss lady? Want me to cum again?"

She didn't answer, instead redoubling her efforts, sucking his cock faster, harder, twisting her hands in a blurry double stroke that had the young stud standing on tip toes, body trembling.

A moment later, as the sound of sucking filled the big bedroom, he let loose another prodigious load, and she mewed like a satisfied kitten as she felt the thick stream of Bradford's cum bolt down her throat and fill her billowed cheeks.

She stopped, letting his dick slip wetly from her lips. Bradford staggered back, spent, leaning on a credenza and watched as Beth slid back onto the bed, straddling Michael and forcing her mouth to his. She opened it and let a thick bubble of cum dribble into his moaning mouth. She clamped her lips to his, eyes locked into his eyes, and made him swallow every drop. She sat up, wiping her lips with her hands.

"And now, the final event, the tiebreaker!" she said happily, jumping off the bed and guiding Bradford back to it. "Mutual oral sex. You two blow each other. And the first one to cum - loses the contest!"

"But...but that's not fair!" Michael cried out, sitting up, his cock hard, watching Bradford's sag between his muscular thighs. "You just...he came...he came twice! He's not gonna cum again so soon! That's...that's not fair!"

"It is fair," Beth hissed, leaning over to grab Michael's cock and stroke it, breathing fire into his stunned face. "If I say it's fair. Now get busy. If you're really good at sucking cock, you have nothing to worry about..."

She laid Bradford on his side and Michael on his. Bradford's cock, wet and slimy, hung half hard, Michael's fully erect, both at each other's mouths. Bradford looked up at Michael, winking.

"Hey, I'm not crazy about sucking your dick either, pal, or eating your cum, but I do want that fucking job," he growled, fisting Michael's cock in his hand, making him jump. "May the best man win! HAHAHA!!

He devoured Michael's cock, taking him balls deep in one stroke. Michael screamed - in pleasure. It felt good, too damned good, the young man's proficiency staggering him into inaction as he felt Bradford's hand slickly stroke him up and down and in and out of his sucking mouth.

He had to act quickly, and now took Bradford's huge dick into his mouth, stroking him as well, sucking on the cap and running his tongue over the sensitive tip, eager to make him cum and secure victory.

But he was losing. His enemy was too good at sucking cock, Michael was too horny from the past 24 hours of sexual overload and he felt his orgasm building. He moved fast, cupping Bradford's ass in one hand, parting the muscular cheeks and suddenly ramming two fingers into the sweaty hole, burying them deeply inside, hoping to trigger a quick orgasm with a violent prostate massage.

To his horror, Bradford felt his orgasm building as well as Michael's plunging finger tips rubbed his prostate gland, making his balls ache and cock throb in the slurping mouth. Quickly, he tried doing the same to Michael, but the young man clamped his cheeks together and asshole shut securely, thwarting his probing advances. He sucked Michael's cock harder and faster, squeezing his balls now, trying desperately to coax the cum from them before he unloaded his own nuts into his enemy's sucking mouth.

"All's fair in love and war, boys," they heard Beth hiss as she knelt on the bed behind Michael on his side.

She parted Michael's cheeks with both hands, in a stronger position to do so than Bradford, and the flesh opened wide, even as Michael struggled to clamp them shut. She wet her fingers in her mouth and suddenly and accurately jammed them - one at a time - inside Michael's tight asshole until all four were lodged deep inside.

"FUCK NO!!" Michael howled, popping Bradford's cock from his mouth and stroking it as hard and fast as he could, then stuffing it back inside his lips eager to finish him off, make him cum and win the job he needed so badly.

But it was not to be. Beth's fingers were too precise and rubbed at his prostate, held tight inside him, wiggling, twisting. He felt his balls erupt, the flow complete and intense, shooting ribbons of hot cum into Bradford's gulping throat as the young blonde stroked him.

Michael finished cumming, the fog lifting from his mind as he realized with horrid clarity he'd lost the contest and the job.

And in a cruel twist of fate, Bradford unloaded his own scorching load into his mouth seconds after, helped along by Beth's hand, Michael watching the slender, small fingers encircle Bradford's cock, jerking him off into Michael's sad mouth.

She got up, pulling one hand from the victor's dick, the other from the loser's ass. She stood, helping Bradford to his feet, hugging him, kissing him, sharing Michael's load with her until their lips were a foamy, bubbling smear of cum.

Michael lay still on the bed, eyes closed, trying to ignore the sucking wet sounds of the lovers standing, embracing, a few feet away.

He felt the bed sag and opened his eyes. Beth sat next to him, looking down at him.

"Bradford is my new administrative assistant, and you are my...well, our cuckold," she said. "You are, of course, free to leave the company. Under the circumstances, I would understand. I'll write a letter of recommendation for you if you'd like."

She let her words hang in the air for long, painful seconds, just staring at him. He blinked, unsure of what to say, what to think, what to do.

Then the words spilled out of him easier than he thought they would, as he looked at the beautiful older woman standing in the short black socks that had driven him wild with lust since he first saw them the night before.

"I...I'll stay," he said, sitting up on the edge of the bed, head hanging on his chest. "Mother..."

She walked to him, tilting his head up by his chin. Almost gently, maternally, she placed her lips on his and kissed him tenderly.

"I think that's a wise decision, son," she said.

She put one foot on the bed next to him. He looked at it, the wrinkled sock draped around her ankle.

"Take it off," she said.

He did, slowly peeling off the sweaty fabric, moaning as he watched her slender, sexy foot come into view, the toes long and beautiful. She offered the other, and he took that off as well. She took them from his hand.

"I'm not totally heartless, Michael," she smiled. "For you..."

She bent and placed one foul-smelling sock over his cock, which stiffened the instant she touched it. The other she balled up and slowly stuffed into his mouth, the stench and taste filling his being and fully hardening his cock. She stood up, taking his hand, leading him to the suite's living room and lying him down on the couch, covering him with a blanket.

She stepped back and he looked at her fantastic old body bathed in the iridescent glow of the moonlight shafting through the windows. She never looked more beautiful.

"Sleep well, son," she said, walking toward the bedroom where Bradford already lay in bed waiting for her. "Your new job, as company cuckold, starts in the morning..."

He curled into a fetal position, crying himself to sleep, Beth's socks still in his mouth and around his cock, trying to ignore the sounds of their passionate lovemaking.

12