Beth's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

As he spasmed, he moaned, "Sooo good... I love you!"

After he rolled off, we clung together in silence, except for the sound of our breathing. Randy's flaws didn't include lovemaking. He was like a thoroughbred built to run, and it was questionable if I could keep him in the stable.

"What are you thinking about?" he whispered.

"You," I quickly answered. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about you, and...tomorrow night."

"What are you thinking will happen?" I asked, stroking his chest hairs.

"I don't know. That's the problem. I keep imagining things."

"Such as?"

"Such as another man taking you to his hotel room and ravishing this body," he answered, squeezing my tit.

"That's quite a scenario. How do you envision this happening?"

"I don't know, but I would guess you'd hook up at a club, have a few drinks, dance a little. Then he would suggest you go back to his room."

"You think I'm that easy?"

"Of course not. I'm sure he'd have to be handsome and smooth. And have something you really wanted."

"Like?"

"I dunno...like maybe a big dick?"

I grabbed his expanding erection and said, "A big cock like this?"

"No...bigger."

"I can't believe you're getting worked up by this. Show me. Show me what you think he would do to me."

Randy didn't hesitate. He rolled me over and draped my legs over his shoulders. After he positioned himself at my entrance, he shoved himself in, in one sloppy stroke.

"That's it! Fuck me! Fuck my married cunt," I moaned out in lust.

Randy got into character and said, "Take my big cock, you cheating slut!"

We fucked like our first time in the dorm room. He hammered me with abandon. There was no resemblance of our earlier lovemaking. It was pure animal lust. I haven't seen Randy this animated for a very long time. He was out of control. Plummeting into me forcefully with wet, sloppy strokes. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through me. I didn't know whom he envisioned he was imitating, but I loved it.

"You like my big cock, slut? It's not like your pathetic husband's little Willie, is it?"

I had to chuckle to myself because Randy had the biggest I'd ever seen, but I played along, answering, "Yes! I love your huge man meat. Fuck me! Fuck my cheating cunt."

Two hours later, we lay gasping, completely exhausted. When I started to regain my senses, I realized what happened. My husband was empowered sexually like never I had seen before by the thought of sharing me. That seemed so out of character for Randy. He was usually jealous.

I had no intention of ever bringing that fantasy to fruition. I created the 'free night' as a means of teaching him a lesson without actually doing the deed. The plan wasn't intended to fuel his sexual passion but to exact my pound of flesh for his infidelity. Maybe my mother had it right, monogamy might not be workable without some creativity.

Randy was dead asleep with his arm hanging off the bed and his leg over mine. I couldn't sleep because I kept reliving the last three hours. It bothered me that he was fantasizing about sharing me with other men. If that's what he wants, it changes everything.

To be continued.

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers