Beth's Summer Break Pt. 03

Story Info
Gina’s bad day reveals her past and leads to a threesome.
14.7k words
4.73
24.2k
11

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 03 -- GINA TAKES CHARGE

Beth and Sam's afternoon continues blissfully but a big disappointment for Gina leads to a glimpse of her past and a steamy conclusion.

All characters portrayed are fictional and anyone engaging in sexual activity is at least eighteen years old and consenting.

Chapter 1 - BETH

I can recall virtually every detail of that afternoon as we went from the two of us to three and back to two again. By the end of the evening I felt as if I would never walk in a straight line again.

It was approaching midnight and I lay in Gina's huge over-sized bed, watching her sleeping peacefully next to me. There were a million strange thoughts whirring through my addled little brain. It had been a hell of a few weeks, in which Gina and I started out hating the sight of each other, but in the last few hours it had all changed.

It had started hours earlier with me standing over a pair of legs that were attached to someone working under her computer desk. Having been deprived of sex that involved anyone other than my own fair self since I got here, I was thinking and hoping this may be my salvation.

I was in one of my 'Beth-the-Cunt' moods, mainly brought on by Gina. But the computer engineer she abandoned me with turned out not to be the spotty youth I expected, and from the view I was now getting of him, he looked very fit indeed.

I thought I may as well try and get something out of the situation.

So I kicked him.

Hard.

Way to go Beth, what a great fucking move.

You want the computer guy to shag you so you kick him hard. Twice. And then piss yourself laughing when the poor guy nearly takes his head off on the edge of one of Gina's computers as he jumps in shock at being attacked by a horny little madwoman who he has no idea is there anyway.

He managed to dodge a third kick thanks to a crafty grab on my ankle and virtually my first human touch in ages sent tingles down my spine as a huge hand engulfed my lovely little ankle tattoo.

As soon as he was out from under the desk and on his knees in front of me I knew I had to have him. He was just gorgeous with a lovely big mop of unruly black hair, a few days of stubble, a nice Maori-style arm tattoo, piercing blue eyes and a build straight off the athletics track.

Ok, he turned out to be a rugby player, but I wasn't far wrong.

He was fucking fit. End of.

As he was kneeling there his face was about six inches from my bare belly button and the top of the denim shorts I had conveniently unbuttoned for him and the poor guy didn't know where to look. He'd already given my legs the once over and not surprisingly, being in such close proximity to bare skin and my not so subtle invitation, he looked distinctly uncomfortable. I didn't know at this stage that he had also been put through the Gina Harcourt full-court press cock tease for the last half an hour.

Poor Sam. I put him through it as well - big time - and probably nearly blew it a few times as my anger and rage at Gina came flooding out and got misdirected at him.

What tipped me over was some innocent remark he made about me drinking before the sun was over the yardarm, no doubt an attempt by him to lighten what was a pretty strange and intimidating mood. His head must have been reeling from the Gina onslaught and now some strange pixie from hell was tearing into him as well.

I remember completely losing it and yelling my head off, screaming and shouting a load of stuff that I can barely even recall and if he looked a bit shell-shocked it was nothing to how I felt when I finished my rant.

I hate apologising. I always have but I am the sort of person that has to apologise quite a lot. Very early on in life I developed this deflection thing where I say, "Beth says sorry." It makes it sound like I am apologising for someone else and makes it a lot easier.

Except this time I really did say sorry properly to him as well.

I just wanted him to sweep me off my feet and carry me upstairs and spend the rest of the day letting him find out just what a resourceful, generous and utterly shameless little hussy I can be.

In the end, when it looked like he was ready to head off for his next job and leave me to my own devices yet again, I made a not so subtle move. Luckily for me it worked and his next job became me.

While he was holding me in his big bear-like hug in the kitchen the last few weeks just melted away. He felt so big, warm and strong. His left hand felt huge but gentle as he stroked me down below and there was something very pleasant indeed pressing firmly against my bare tummy. I very much liked the feel of it.

I relished that first contact with another sexual being for so long and didn't want it to end. The feeling of his fingers inside me, the press of his cock against my stomach. Relief flooded through me as I realised I hadn't blown it and I was going to have this gorgeous, sexy athletic hunk. His big hands engulfed my tiny titties and the feel of him pulling my nipples and twiddling my captive bead rings was driving me insane.

We were so desperate to get at each other, he was about to have me on the kitchen table but even in my sheer unadulterated lust, I managed to hold off until we got to the bedroom. I have this cartoon image of me running upstairs with my arm outstretched behind me, Sam completely in mid-air, hanging on to my hand for grim death, both of our mops of long hair streaming behind us.

It seemed to take a lifetime to get rid of my shorts and cover up Bruno and I was glad I had already given him my headphones to wear earlier.

I daresay some guys would have got impatient as the woman they are just about to ravage covers up the modesty of a cuddly toy but Sam smiled and nodded gently and I liked him all the more for that.

When his tongue first touched me down there I felt like someone had stuck 10,000 volts through me. His hot breath seared the inside of my thighs and I cried out in ecstasy and clamped my legs down over his strong back. I let him go at me for a few seconds and it felt blissful to feel a proper human touch down there again.

But there was something I wanted to hear first. He was my first lover since my tattoo was completed just before I arrived here, and I wanted to hear him say the words that Alice had suggested to me to finish off my masterpiece. It was the last thing she put on it before we got lost in each other for a very long time.

And Sam read it beautifully, looking straight into my eyes, even adding my name.

"Beth -- I'll take you so high you'll never want to come down."

It sounded wonderful, and he did.

After he read the words I pushed him roughly back down on my pubic area and started trying to get rid of the top half of my clothing as he began to work on me again. I could sense Sam doing the same with his jeans and we were both writhing and wriggling to divest ourselves whilst trying to keep his mouth glued to my pussy.

Eventually it became too difficult so I pushed him off again and knelt on the bed. I gestured for him to do the same and we knelt facing each other a few feet apart. Not taking my eyes from his I pulled on the knot I had made in my shirt and slipped it off so that I was now only wearing my boob tube. Sam reached out and touched my upper left arm, which is circled by my third and last tattoo, a Celtic ring.

"You're full of surprises," he said. "Beautiful again..."

"I thought I had one more surprise but you found them downstairs," I replied as I pulled up on my boob tube and stretched my arms in the air. He helped me remove it and it joined my panties somewhere across the room, hopefully not out of my favourite window. This exposed my small but perky little breasts to him at last, my lower tattoo now fully visible, ending just beneath my right breast. And of course more of Alice's fine work, my lovely little captive bead rings.

I felt his big hands close around my breasts again, felt the warmth of his fingers as they pressed gently and felt the hardness of my nipple rings against his palms. He took them between his fingers and examined them slowly, then ran his tongue around my wide, pale aureolae one by one. He tweaked each swollen, puffy nipple in turn gently playing with my piercings.

I may not have much in the way of size but I do love the contrast between my pale, smooth aureolae and my darker nipples. I only have to think of sex and they begin to swell and puff up. When Alice persuaded me to have the piercings I thought I'd die, but I am so glad I went through with it, and they enhance one of my most sensitive areas.

"Oh my god, how do you get through airport scanners?" He took one in his mouth sucking gently. My already swollen nipples felt as if they would burst as he worked on them, pulling one to almost twice its length as he took it between his lips and sucked on it.

Moaning I began tugging at his t-shirt. I still hadn't seen his gorgeous muscular body properly. He got the message and ripped off his shirt to reveal a wide, well-muscled chest, with a nice covering of dark wiry hair.

He now pulled my head down and I began to play with his nipples taking each in turn, sucking softly, then nibbling with my sharp little teeth, and of course I had to overdo it and make him squeak in pain as I bit a little too hard.

"Sorry," I whispered. "Oh come on Sam, don't keep me waiting..."

We were still kneeling so I pulled him down onto the bed and began fumbling at the waistband of his jeans, undoing his button and zip. He hitched his bottom off the bed and I pulled downwards and between us we got him free of them. Somewhere along the line he had lost his shoes and with another joint effort his socks joined my discarded attire in the shadows.

He began to remove his boxer shorts but I knelt over him and shook my head, wagging a finger at him.

"Uh oh, this is woman's work."

I ran my hand over his stiff erection looking big and inviting under the black cloth of his shorts. I could see the outline of the head and traced it with my fingers, gently massaging it and working my way back down to cup his balls in one hand while I began to nuzzle him with my mouth and nose before gently peeling back his shorts.

I freed his cock and took it in my hand for the first time, running my fingers over it, stroking and caressing it, tracing the swollen veins and tickling just under the head which made him squirm with pleasure. He was never going to compete with Mike but it was nothing to be ashamed of. It felt so good to feel again something this shape and size that was actually attached to a living person.

I held it at right angles to his body and looking him straight in the eye, I gave a naughty little smile, touching my tongue to my lips provocatively to give him a little preview of what was to come. I opened my mouth and held it over the glans letting him feel my hot breath on his swollen cock. I kept it there for a few seconds feeling the heat from it, and then slowly and deliberately closed down over the head and worked it gently between my lips, tongue coming in underneath to reinforce the sensations for him.

He put his hand in my hair, not pushing or forcing me, just stroking gently.

"Oh god, " he whispered. "Oh Beth."

I slid down further taking more of his length and then began to rub my lips up and down the underside of his cock, each time letting my tongue slide around the head as I reached the top. There isn't a guy I know who doesn't get driven crazy by this treatment and Sam was breathing heavily and moaning softly so I knew it as working again.

I could taste pre-cum as I did and I was getting so hot down below that I put my hand down there and began working on myself at the same time.

"Oh fuck, Beth, this is incredible but after everything that happened downstairs, I'm not sure how much more I can take..."

Sometimes, you just want to explore each other slowly and savour every erotic second as you tease each other to orgasm but as Sam said it I realised that there is also a time when you just want to go for it and fuck like rabbits. I was ready to come. It had been far too long.

I got onto my knees again and straddled his hips. I took the same grip on his cock as before and held it upwards away from his body. As I moved into position the first touch of his cock against my pussy lips sent shudders through me and as I sat slowly down on it, I threw my head back and squeezed my breasts, pulling on my piercings myself this time and let out a great racking sob. Sam put his hands on my buttocks and we held the position for what seemed like an eternity. I was grinding down on him in a circular motion, hardly moving up his shaft, one hand now fingering my swollen clit. There were some lovely liquid noises coming from down there and I took some of the juices on my fingers and put them to his open mouth. I slid back up his cock as I did so, and as I came back down transferred my fingers to my own mouth.

I sucked contentedly and then looked back at Sam's face, my hair brushing against his chest as I leaned forward.

I tried to speak but in the end only managed to mouth, "Wanna go for it?"

"Oh fuck, yes Beth. Do we need any - you know-"

"No, just go!"

And with that I lay down flat against him and gripping him tight with my thighs I began to roll us both over. He realised my intent and moved with me, still deep inside my aching pussy and came up on top.

"Go," I urged him, "just fucking... guh-"

Any further words from either of us were lost as he pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into me. The next couple of minutes were a feverish rush to get there. I was so wet there was virtually no friction and he pounded into me, our mouths mashing together, breathing getting more ragged.

He tilted his head back and went harder as he approached orgasm and I was aware of making little "ooh ooh ooh" sounds in the back of my throat with every thrust.

Sam winced and shook his head, and mouthed, "Sorry..." and I felt him come inside me as he trailed off into incoherent, ecstatic noises. I could feel his cock spasm as it shot its sticky load into me and I clamped down tightly onto him, working my muscles against his thrusting, coming up off the bed to meet him.

And then I came.

It wasn't earth shattering. The ground didn't move. There wasn't the orgasmic wave that there had been in the ladies toilets back at the Belvedere, but just a huge relieving rush that seemed to sweep away all of the tensions of the last few weeks. It was a life affirming, soul satisfying, deep feeling that seemed to transcend orgasm.

As I clamped my mouth to Sam's like a limpet, I could feel tears trickling down the side of my face. He pulled off me and took my head in both hands sliding them under my hair, kissing away the tears as he slowed, both of us gasping for air, Sam trying to keep his weight off me as we subsided.

Still inside me he rolled us onto our sides.

I ran a finger along his lips and mouthed, "Bomb diffused, thank you..."

He pulled me even closer and held me so tight I thought I would suffocate.

Eventually he loosened his grip.

"You are... I don't know... what you are... I haven't got the words..." He touched my face with the back of his hand and I kissed his fingers, smiling contentedly.

We lay for a long time in each other's arms, a lovely peaceful moment in a crazy summer. He rubbed his big paw in my hair so softly and I couldn't stop running my hand across his chest, occasionally tickling one of his nipples or leaning in for another long lingering kiss.

At last I unfurled myself from him like a cat getting up from a long sleep.

He let out a long sigh, "Oh no Beth, not yet," and made to pull me back.

"Sorry, need to...," I said, pointing to my pussy which really was beginning to leak this time.

"Ah, ok. Be quick!"

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up and as I came out I put my hands high in the air and giggling, gave little pirouette of sheer joy. I had a smile on my face like the cat that got the cream.

"Oh Beth, do that again, that was just so gorgeous."

I giggled again and crawled across the bed towards him. "What, take your lovely hard cock in my soft, silky mouth and rub it all around my face?"

He groaned. "Well, yes of course, but..."

He gestured at his limp dick lying curled asleep, rimmed with the remains of fluids that had once been inside of me.

"Ooh, I can soon sort that out!"

Now he jumped away, covering himself up with his large hands feigning terror, eyes wide in pretend fear but laughing as he spoke. "No leave me alone, you're mad. You and that other woman. You're going to trap me here forever as your sex slave, aren't you? This is all a mad plan you two concocted isn't it, the mad elf and the sad MILF?"

I laughed, now kneeling up on the bed. "Hmm, not a bad idea actually! Yes she is a sad MILF but I am not a mad elf. I am mad yes, but I... am... a... mad..."

I shuffled on my knees round in front of him as I was saying it and proudly pointed at one of the details on my tattoo.

"I am a mad... pixie! Look, right there in the middle. Alice, the girl that did this says that pixie is me. She calls me her mad little pixie lover."

"That tattoo is so beautiful Beth." He ran his hand gently over it playing his big fingers on my little pixie self. He stopped for a moment. "Hang on - her mad little pixie... lover? Does that mean you and her - you know?" He waved his hand as if that illustrated two girls going at it.

"Of course we do! The only way I can stand the pain of being tattooed is to get stoned first and then she just fucks all the pain away afterwards. Bestest arrangement there is! The ankle hurt the most being on the bone and cried like a little girl, but my reward for being a bwave widdle soldier was worth it." I grinned at him remembering the afternoon vividly.

"Bloody hell... are you... are you... bisexual then?"

"I never really thought of it that way. I just consider myself sexual." I thought for a moment, finger on my lip. "Yes, I suppose I must be. All pixies are bisexual. And elves, fairies, dryads, nymphs - all of us magical creatures! Bisexual and nymphomaniacs, come to think of it! Nymphs are nymphos!" I was on a roll and got the giggles again.

Sam laughed. It sounded nice hearing laughter again. "Funny, I never got that impression from Lord of the Rings!"

"Ah well it's all in code see? Tolkien was an old fuddy-duddy so he couldn't just come out and say it but it's all there believe me. Galadriel is a right raging lessie!" I stopped and nodded my head as if I had just come to a very important conclusion. "All of which reminds me - pixies need lots of sex and lots of Chateau de Poop, so I am going down to get the rest of the wine then I am coming back up for the rest of you. Want some?"

He grinned. "You - yes. Wine - no. I'd love to but I've got that job at three. I can't turn up half drunk and then start ripping apart delicate machinery."

"Well you've been ripping apart my delicate machinery quite nicely. I think you diffused the ticking time bomb very professionally! And anyway you are going to be cunt-drunk when you are at your next job so you may as well be wine-drunk as well!"

"Mmm that's different," he said trying to grab me in that very area.

I jumped away from him laughing and feeling genuine elation for the first time in ages I ran downstairs to get the wine.

I was a bit disappointed to find only a quarter of the bottle left. Blimey had we drunk that much? He'd only had one glass -- had I drunk that much? Not worth taking up the glasses, so I left them on the kitchen table.

I wandered back up with the bottle and he was lying on his side propped up on one elbow. He had been into the bathroom and cleaned up. I like considerate lovers.