Beth's Summer Break Pt. 05

Story Info
Gina and Beth's plans for Mike come to fruition.
15.3k words
4.66
16.6k
10

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BETH'S SUMMER BREAK Part Five - THE CHAMBERMAID

Gina and Beth's plans for Mike come to fruition.

Chapter 1 -- Take My Hand...

We started the morning of our big day with Gina's magic shower. It got us nicely in the mood and took the edge off our building feelings of lust. It was the first time we had used it together since I provided my little enhancement, and the owner of the magic shower wholeheartedly approved of my ingenuity.

I had used it by myself a couple of times since our first double header, and found that trying to keep one hand pressed against the wall for balance while administering the shower jet to my nether regions with the other hand just didn't work for me. Gina was more practised and had it down to a fine art. On the second occasion, I had stupidly tried to move my spare hand from the wall to have a little fiddle about as the water played on me. As I had suspected, I ended up sliding down the wall and had to finish myself off lying in a heap on the wet floor. It wasn't exactly comfortable, so once I was dry I logged on to Amazon and ordered a nifty little adjustable plastic stool. You just have to swizzle the seat round and it goes up or down according to preference; and being plastic, those dirty girly secretions wash off ever so easily. It also presented the opening of the female reproductive organs at the perfect angle for the water jet.

It now sat in the corner of the shower room awaiting one or both of us to commission it into use and had the double benefits of saving our aching legs from supporting our weight, and allowing additional hand access for double the pleasure. I was mightily pleased with my contribution to our morning ablutions.

Afterwards we sat in the kitchen drinking coffee, going through our plan of action for the umpteenth time and willing the clock to go faster. Not fast enough -- we still had seven hours to go until five o'clock when Mike would arrive back at the Belvedere Hotel from London. He was definitely coming this time -- Gina had checked with him a dozen times already. We'd be getting there about four; he didn't know, but she'd booked us into the room opposite his so we could get ready only yards from our unsuspecting victim. There was no way we could walk into a four star hotel in what we would be wearing.

Well we could, but we wouldn't last long.

"Did you get in touch with Sam?" Gina peered at me over her steaming mug.

It had taken me longer than I thought. I was scared as to how he might react. Long before I plucked up courage to phone him I analysed our two hour and ten minute relationship and came to the conclusion that it consisted of five distinct phases:

1.Beth kicks Sam and screams at him (20 minutes from first kick to wine in kitchen)

2.Beth begs Sam to fuck her (45 minutes from first beg to me getting up for wee/clean-up)

3.Beth tries to convince Sam she is a pixie (5 minutes between wee/clean-up and wine)

4.Beth unburdens all her troubles on Sam (15 minutes from wine to Gina walking in)

5.Beth, Sam and Gina have a threesome (45 minutes from Gina walking in to bye-bye Sam)

(all times are approximate)

It was hardly the basis on which lasting relationships are built. It began by me kicking him and it ended with me and Gina swapping his cum. He seemed keen afterwards to see me again but I wouldn't have been surprised if in the cold light of day he ran for the hills never to be seen again.

"Yes I did in the end. I thought about it for a long time. It would be nice to see him again. We're going out for a drink one night next week. Just drinks and maybe something to eat. No sex. We both agreed."

Gina interrupted me. "Yeah, right! It'll be one quick pint then at it like rabbits on Viagra all night."

I considered for a moment. "For once I really don't want to. It was all such a weird experience. We thought we'd meet on neutral territory, just talk and get to know each other." I looked at her with narrowed eyes. "And not get to know each other as in your connotation, Ms. Harcourt!"

She raised her eyes heavenwards. "What a waste."

Discussing Sam reminded me of another recent encounter. One for some reason or another Gina and I had largely avoided since it happened. "Which reminds me, how's Jen?"

Jen. Gina's friend who owns the lingerie shop where we bought most of the stuff I'd be wearing later today. Jen who has known Gina socially for years. Jen - who was inducted into the delights of girl on girl sex by yours truly only four days ago while Gina looked on.

Gina sipped her coffee and put her mug down. "I have to admit I was a bit worried about how she'd react afterwards. It all went very quiet until I met her for a drink yesterday, and I thought she was going to pretend it never happened. Then all of a sudden she just started gushing on about what a great experience it had been and how wonderful and lovely you were. I couldn't shut her up! Well, as you saw the other night it's not easy to shut Jen up at the best of times."

I put my hand over my eyes. "Oh God Gina, have I broken someone else now? First Sam, now poor Jen. I seem to be making a habit of it. I may as well go into business. Bethany Hamilton, Breaker of Souls!"

"Give over girl - she's right as rain! She loved every minute of it. I loved watching it. You loved doing it. End of."

I still wasn't convinced. Jen was lovely and I felt a mixture of guilt and elation all week when I thought of our Monday tryst. "I hope she loved it. I certainly did." She couldn't have faked it. She was too wet and willing for that. "Do you think she'll do anything more about it or is that it - a one off?"

"Well put it this way - when she asked me if thought any of her other clients might be so inclined, as she put it, she seemed quite interested when I put one or two names her way." She began counting on her fingers. "Steph Miller definitely. Mandy Collins probably. Josie Napier-Jones obviously." She lowered her voice and leaned towards me as if someone may overhear. She tapped her nose. "That's from first-hand experience. We go way back!" Having vouchsafed the news that Josie chewed the carpet she returned to normal. "You'd like Josie. Bangs like a shithouse door in a gale. Leave that one with me Bethany dear, I must arrange something. I think you me and Josie would create a lovely little triangle!"

I perked up. "Sounds nice, sort it lady! So Jen's fine -- good, I believe you. No chance of the same thing with the lovely Melanie, I suppose?"

Mel -- Gina's other girly lunch-mate. In her mid-thirties, she was a few years younger than the other girly-lunchers and had by all accounts - or more accurately Gina's accounts - been a bit of a wild thing before her marriage. She ran a beauty salon in town and judging by the amount of time and money Gina spent there each week, she was practically a shareholder. When I first found out Gina was shagging Mike, she pretended she had been lunching with Mel to advise her on her new salon. While that was a blatant lie, Mel was actually in the process of up-sizing, and Gina really was advising her.

Gina was thinking hard. "I know she's had some girl action the past. She got into it at school and college - a bit like you. She got a bit too wild in her twenties -- lots of... you know..." She sniffed twice and tapped her nose again. "...All that crap. But she really cleaned herself up and seems to be happy with Shaun. She's never admitted to any indiscretions since they tied the knot. Jen phoned her all excited to tell her all about you and her, and she was made up. She's got two of us to tell her dirty stories over lunch now!"

"Be nice if you could all share stories." My voice held a little bit more longing than I intended. "I've seen Mel through the salon window a few times and let's just say that if the opportunity arose I wouldn't complain!" She had a lovely shaggy mane of whitish blonde hair that reminded me of what Allie would look like if she scrubbed up. And was natural blonde, of course.

"I'd pay good money to see you two at it. She's told me some stuff that would make even your hair curl, so I'll drop some heavy hints for you and if I get any inkling you'll be the first to know! Josie's more likely though, so don't hold your breath on Mel." She pushed her chair back and got up. I didn't reply but rewarded her with one of my best goofy grins, my hands on my chin looking into the distance dreamily.

She shook her head in distaste. "Enough of this filthy talk - it's not for ladies like us! I'm off upstairs for a gym session. Want to join me? It'll probably mean another shower..."

"I think I'll go for a run. It usually helps to get rid of my nervous tension. I'll probably be throwing up black coffee all over the park but I'll give it a go." I got up to follow her upstairs and added demurely, "Afterwards I shall shower normally and alone like any other civilised human being, thank you. Anyway -- you told me there was a strict one a day limit on Gina's Magic Water-fuck."

"And on that charming vision, I shall see you later Bethany dear. Don't puke too hard -- that pretty little throat of yours needs to be in tip-top condition for what's coming later."

Unable to shake the thought of Mike's large penis choking the life out of me I got changed and jogged the short distance to the park to start my run. Gina's shower may have taken the edge off, but thinking of what we had in store for Mike was starting to get me tingling again. The talk of what Jen and I had got up to hadn't helped either. It had been so gentle and lovely and unexpected, especially knowing Gina was watching us. As is my wont after a cherished sexual encounter, I played it back as I ran. I'm lucky I can recall things so vividly. My acting experience helps, and also helps me to remember dialogue. I just seem to have an ear for it.

As I set off on my first lap of the park, I recalled the look on Jen's face as she fought and won her brief but fierce battle with her conflicting emotions. She was terrified but there was a determination there that she would finally succumb to a long-held, long-repressed desire, whatever the consequences. Once it was clear she was going to go through with it, I asked her to re-measure me in her fitting room as a way of getting us started. When Gina announced that she'd be watching her new 21 year old lover initiating her old friend Jennifer into the Girls Only Club, Jen stared and told her that if she said a single word, she'd end it there and then. The message was clear and Gina mimed zipping her mouth shut. I trusted her. No interruptions, no encouragement. It was just me and Jen.

Jen was a bit more relaxed but I still saw the tension in her body language and heard it in her voice. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and glistening, said "Come, Bethany. Before I get cold feet."

She took me by the hand and led me back into her fitting room. She stood in front of me and began her tried and tested routine of measuring a client. I had my new red dress on and beneath it was some of her finest and sexiest underwear. I let her do her thing for a minute, but here was an obvious tension. She was being too business-like. I was nervous myself and tried to think of the best way to break the ice.

I stopped her fussing and put my hands on her shoulders. "Jen, you said back in the flat you feel really horny and sexy when you wear your own stuff. Why don't you..." I nodded at the racks of beautiful lingerie and sexy garments that surrounded us. I leaned forward and gave her a small kiss on the lips. She had a lovely little pink mouth with just a hint of lip gloss. She tasted sweet and I could smell the gin we had been drinking on her breath. Her eyes widened a little further. I tried again and her lips parted slightly. I put one hand in her short dark hair. It was cut close at the nape of her neck and felt slightly damp. Her hand slid tentatively around my waist and we kissed for a third time and this time I put a little bit of tongue into the mix. Not enough to scare her off, but just enough to let her know it was there. I pressed against her lightly, letting her feel my body against hers. I was relieved when I felt her respond by moving gently against me.

As we embraced, her head was at the same level as my shoulder. I stroked her hair and looked over at Gina. She had pulled one of Jen's waiting room chairs into the doorway and was watching us intently. She nodded at me twice almost imperceptibly and closed and re-opened her eyes slowly. Not a wink - just an affirmation that we had made a good start.

Jen looked up at me and now put her hands on my shoulders. She pursed her lips and exhaled nervously. I felt her breath on my neck and shivered. "Well, that was... nice!" She pulled me down onto her for a longer and deeper kiss and I felt her tongue respond when I used mine. She repeated her nervous little breath when we parted. "Yes... very nice." She swallowed hard, her breathing irregular. "Very nice indeed. Thank you Bethany." The last three words were almost inaudible.

For a second I thought that she was going to end it, but she went on, her voice trying to sound more confident but failing.

"Yes, thank you darling. What a lovely idea. My own lingerie..." She stood back and took another deep breath, hands a-flutter, her face a mask of barely concealed panic.

She lowered her head and let out an exasperated cry. "Oh fuck it, compose yourself Caldwell you silly woman. You are forty one years old, not seventeen and trying to bed Robin Saunders all over again." She looked at me seriously. "Sorry my dear, that probably threw you, but it helped me. He was my first you see. The first boy to have his way with me... as you will be... only you will be my first girl. The first girl to have her way with me..." Her whole body shook. She balled her fists and pressed them to her head. "Oh for fuck's sake, get a grip you silly old moo. It's only another human body!"

She stood up straight and inhaled slowly and deeply, exhaling even more slowly. She then repeated her action. I stood watching, not knowing which way this was going or how to respond.

She did it a third time, this time letting her breath out in a long, slow stream. She relaxed as her breath left her. It seemed to take forever.

She smiled up at me, her face radiant, all her tension seemingly forgotten.

"Thank fuck for yoga! Right -- lingerie... the thing I do best. I have just the thing! I'll have to go downstairs for a moment, if you'll excuse me." She looked back from the top of the stairs and her lovely little cat-like face lit up. "Don't go anywhere Bethany will you dear? I really think I might be going to enjoy this!"

I looked back at Gina. I was pointing down the stairs, arms wide imploring her and mouthing, "What the fuck?"

She was sitting as though she was waiting to be measured herself, her hands in her lap, legs crossed. She smiled slyly and whispered, "Your problem, not mine!"

I whispered back but I was screaming the words in my head. "Gina, help me please!"

She was laughing now, but still whispering so Jen wouldn't hear her downstairs. "I never thought I'd see the day. Oh Bethany this is wonderful. I could have cried when you kissed her -- it was so beautiful. I know Jen - she'll be fine now, honestly. You've cracked it. The seal is broken. You are in!"

She stood and beckoned me over to her. "Come here - get rid of the dress." She signalled for me to turn and I spun round so she could unzip me. I stepped out of the dress and she hung it on the back of her chair, running her hand over the bare skin between my stockings and suspenders as she did. It felt fantastic but I wanted someone else to be doing it.

I slapped her hand away and scowled at her. "I'm not yours to play with today Harcourt... not yet, anyway!"

I moved back to the middle of the fitting room and turning to her whispered, "She's gorgeous. She's like a porcelain doll -- I'm scared I'll break her. What if she gets cold feet like she said?"

I heard Jen's lovely honeyed tones from behind me. "I may be tiny but I don't break easily Bethany darling. My husband is over six feet tall and he hasn't broken me yet. And he's tried bloody hard over the years. You don't have to be too gentle. This old girl can take a bit of action! And in these shoes, my feet are lovely and warm, thank you!"

I turned to look at her and let out a little gasp. She was standing at the top of the spiral staircase leading down to the shop area. Her bottom half was clad much the same as me, with dark suspenders and stockings. Hers were fishnets and she looked sensational in them. She had on a pair of red and black stiletto heels which made me wonder how she had got back upstairs without turning an ankle, but I supposed she had years of practice at it. It was her top half that flipped me out. She was wearing a silky red bustier that pushed out her pert little breasts. She had applied more pink gloss. Her lips were shining and her eyes were now done in the same shimmering silvery colour that she had applied to mine earlier.

As I looked in amazement I heard a long, drawn-out whisper from the doorway behind me. "Fucking hell, Jen!"

I nodded my head. "Fucking hell, Jen indeed... why, Mrs Caldwell -- you are beautiful!"

Another whisper from behind me. "I'll say..."

I walked over to her and took her gently in my arms and repeated the kiss from before. I felt her hand on my bare skin just as Gina's had been moments ago and it felt electric as our mouths met again. This time her tongue was very much in evidence, firm and probing. Her small hands slid across my bottom and she gripped a cheek in each. I felt well manicured nails gently scratch my skin.

I reached down and took hold of one hand. "Jennifer, can I suggest we take this somewhere a little more comfortable. Your sofa in there looked the perfect place to me." I nodded back to the small flat adjacent to her fitting room.

"Lovely idea, Bethany darling --even better, there's a day bed in the room beyond." We began to move towards the door. She stopped as she saw Gina still sitting there.

"Excuse me, would the audience please shift its fat fucking arse from that doorway? There's a sweet young girl and a dirty old wannabe lesbian trying to get it on here, and you are in the fucking way."

She lifted my hand high and we walked towards Gina as if we were walking into a Grand Ball. I held my face in a mask of modesty and lifted my chin high. As we passed level with her I turned and shot my head towards her, eyes wide, and poked my tongue out at her. I resumed my mask as Jen and I entered her living area and heard a splutter behind me as she suppressed a laugh.

Jen let go of me and picked up what remained of her gin and tonic from the table. She tossed it back and shivered as the spirit hit her system. She then repeated it with Gina's drink. "Dutch courage..." Taking my hand again she led me through to her back room and sat on one end of her sofa-bed and patted the other side indicating I should join her. I heard Gina's chair scrape on the floor as she pulled it into position in the doorway. I was looking forward to watching her watching us.

It was all so gentle and soft. I tried my best to put her at ease, and concentrated on kissing and stroking her -- breasts, thighs, stomach -- always circling round, not yet going for the obvious. She was responsive and followed my lead, her little tongue darting and flicking at me, her breath hot on my skin. Finally I began to stroke her inner thighs and she opened them willingly. I slid my hand inside her lacy panties and began to stroke her. Her bush was trimmed, but still quite thick.

I was quite surprised when she broke our kiss and said in a very quiet voice, "Go inside please, Bethany dear." She stiffened against me as I did, as gently as I could, and she followed suit, her tiny fingers rubbing against me before she pushed one inside. Her voice sounded even quieter as she said, "Will you kiss me down there, please?"