Beth's Summer Break Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm I could let you do that all night, but it wouldn't be fair. On your back, girl."

She kissed me long and hard as we switched over, and I savoured my own taste on her lips. I felt the crackle of her tights on my back as she put her long legs over my shoulders and I began to explore the area defined by her silken black mound.

She tasted so good and I tried to be as delicate and gentle as she had been to me, but she wanted it harder and urged me with her hands and words to be more forceful. I had two fingers inside her and though back to something Gina had been tutoring me in over the last few weeks. My hands are tiny. If Gina could do it to me, I'm sure I could do it to Sienna.

I got a third finger in, and twisted gently. She shuddered and told me how good it felt. Sucking on her clit I squeezed my fourth finger in and moved them in and out slowly.

She was moaning now, hand tight in my hair. I withdrew and tucked my thumb into my palm, four fingers pointing stiffly. The Silent Duck, as Gina calls it.

Slowly and as gently as I could, I slid my four fingers in again, this time reinforced by my thumb. I pushed against her, feeling some resistance. She grunted in slight discomfort, much as I had done when Gina first did it to me, arching her back off the bed momentarily and suddenly I was in.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good Beth." I pushed a little further and felt my wrist bone hit the outside of her pussy lips. Seeing the edge of her pussy stretched around my wrist was such a turn on and I resumed my attention on her clit. I twisted my hand inside her and opened my fingers wide, making her gasp. "Fucking hell, how many fingers have you got in there?" she whispered, head thrown back, her hair flying around her.

I moved my head away, and pushed a little further, my wrist bones now rubbing against the inside of her cunt lips. "Have a look!" I invited.

She raised her head and looked down at me. "Fucking hell, Hamilton – where's your fucking hand gone?" She almost seemed in panic, her normally low, sultry voice a couple of octaves higher. I felt her muscles clamp down on me.

I began to withdraw. "Sorry, I'll-"

"Don't you fucking dare!" She yelled at me. "Don't stop, Beth. Oh my god I've never felt anything like it. Oh that looks so... your whole fucking hand! It's one of the horniest, dirtiest things I've ever seen." She grunted as I wriggled my hand inside her again, pushing up against me once more. "Oh Beth, you've got me so close, take me all the way..."

She took hold of my wrist, and created her own rhythm as I sucked feverishly on her clit, my other hand now frigging myself equally as hard. Her moans got louder and louder, her grip on my hair and hand got harder and eventually she pulled me out with a yelp and pushed her own fingers in just as she shot a lovely stream of salty liquid over her hand and my mouth.

"Oh fuck I've squirted. Sorry, Beth. Doesn't happen often, but when it does..."

I was too busy lapping it up to reply. I was sucking the stuff from her pussy and my fingers and still scrubbing myself down below. It was wet, sticky and glorious and I was covered in it. I kept going until I had cleaned her off and her breathing had returned to normal.

"Oh Beth, let me..."

I moved up and began kissing her, sharing the last of her juices with her as she began to finger me. "Sorry babe, think my hands are too big to do what you just did."

"As many as you can then..." I clamped my mouth to hers and as she fired her fingers in and out of my pussy, my orgasm was intense and never ending and I was screaming into her open mouth as we mashed our lips together. As the last shuddering waves subsided, she slowed and let her fingers slip out of me, still slick with my cum.

I lay in her arms, licking her fingers one by one, stroking her hair.

She kissed me breathlessly. "Oh Beth, just like with Rick, that was worth waiting for as well. No-one's ever done that to me. I never thought it possible!"

"Good job I've got tiny hands then, eh?"

"It felt bloody huge but it was wonderful. Did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

"Dynamite sex with the most beautiful girl in the world who I have lusted after for years, doing something she's never done before, making her come hard, making her squirt? She making me come just as hard? Yeah, it was ok, I suppose..." My eyes were sparkling as I said it. If that was 'ok' I think amazing sex would probably kill me.

She slapped me on the backside hard, her eyes rolling. "Hoi, Hamilton you bitch, what would have made it better than 'ok' then?"

I smiled up at her and moved my head next to hers. I sucked her lower lip then rubbed my nose against hers. "We didn't rub our tuppences together..."

She gestured to the window and the darkness outside. "Has the sun come up yet?"

I ground myself against her, shaven mound to black bush, and kissed her again until we were breathless. "There's a start..."

I crawled over her, crossing the vast expanse of bed and opened Gina's bedside cabinet. I rummaged around for a moment and found what I was looking for. I picked up the wine bottle which I had earlier deposited on the cabinet and gave it to Sienna. "That's for now," I said. "And that..." I placed a huge double-ended pink, rubbery dildo on the bed between us. "That is for a little later!"

She took a long swig from the bottle and held it out to me. "Here's tae us."

I took it from her and drank myself. "Wha's like us?"

It was going to be a long night.

In the next episode, 'The Panic Room', Beth is introduced to Josie, an old friend of Gina's. Some very pleasant surprises await her and she finally finds out what is behind the locked door in Gina's bedroom.