Beth's Summer Break Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my hand and kissed it. "I've been looking forward to tonight! I hear my naughty girl has been sleeping with boys again!"

I looked at the door, expecting to see Josie come back in, but it remained closed.

Izzy glanced at the door then back to me. "It's ok - she's going to give us some time. She'll be a while. Sorry, how rude of me -- this is yours..." She handed me a bottle of beer and picked one up herself. She clinked her bottle against mine, a tantalizing smile playing on her lips. "To new friendships."

We both drank and she leaned forward to wipe a drop of beer off my lips, putting her finger to her own and licking it off. At this rate I'd have another name to add to my list before the night was out.

We lay on the cushions drinking and taking the odd hit on the hookah and she told me that she was half Chinese -- her mother was from Hong Kong and her father had been a senior lecturer at the Newton school before he retired early and moved to the south coast. He had been ill, which is why she had been absent the last two weekends, but he was on the mend, which now made sense of Josie's earlier comment. She and Josie had been together for three years. As seemed the norm in Amberdown, they allowed each other free rein. She was delighted when I told her that Leo had left Josie high and dry and it had fallen to me to finish her off. "Serves her right! " She giggled and put her hand over her mouth and I melted just a little.

I was longing to see her tattoos and play with her piercings, but at the same time it was nice to just lie there and talk to this gorgeous woman and I appreciated Josie giving us the space. As she moved to take another drink, the kaftan slid open to reveal a lovely, pert breast with a tempting, puffy pink nipple. I couldn't resist and reached out to stroke it. Izzy caught hold of my wrist and gently pulled me towards her, lips parting.

Where it had been urgent with Josie and earthy and robust with Daisy, Izzy making love to me was like having a butterfly's breath bringing me to a long, slow, tumultuous release. I am not sure how long we were entwined, but from the first touch of her nipple to my final cries of ecstasy, I was lost in this wonderful woman for what seemed like an eternity.

Her lips were so soft, and warm, her tongue gently probing as we first kissed. She slipped her kaftan off revealing a perfect, taut body, slim and elegant, a mass of ornate tattoos covering her arms and sides. There was a dragon on one shoulder and the tail wound round under her right breast. I was too in the moment to take in the rest as she lowered herself down on me and began to unbutton my shirt. As her soft hands gently took hold of my little poached eggs, I slid my own hands round her tight, perfect buttocks. She parted her legs and straddled my thigh, rubbing herself against the rough material of my jeans. I twisted my leg so she could find the seam and felt her hot breath in my mouth as she gently rocked against me, her clit catching on the hard denim seam.

I was vaguely aware that Josie was back in the room. I could smell cigarette smoke and caught a fleeting glimpse of her perched on the edge of the sofa, her mouth open breathing smoke. Her legs were parted, her left hand working and she had an intense look on her face as she watched us. I wanted her to join us eventually but for the moment, I wanted Izzy all to myself. Josie loved watching, I love being watched. What was not to like?

Izzy lifted her head grinning at me. "Where's your pixie?" She pulled my shirt open and began to trace my own tattoo with a long, well manicured fingernail. I took hold of her hand and directed it to the correct spot, my other hand stroking her sleek black hair as it cascaded down over both of us. She moved in and kissed the spot where Alice had lovingly created my little signature pixie, and then ran her tongue down the words she had inscribed along the edge of her wonderful creation.

I felt her fingers work at the buttons of my jeans, soft and gentle, the complete antithesis to Daisy. I wriggled my bum in the air so she could pull them down and after a few seconds of less than erotic tugging, they came free and my panties joined them. We lay on the cushions, caressing, kissing and exploring every inch of each other, not a word said, just gentle moans and sighing as one of us hit the spot. She picked up her beer bottle and took a sip, letting it trickle into my mouth, cool and refreshing. She poured a tiny drop into my belly button and sucked it out, smiling. She held the bottle to my lips and I reciprocated her actions, this time letting it dribble down onto her breasts so that I could take my time in licking them clean.

Our hands were everywhere except the obvious place to go. We were in no hurry, and aroused as I was I never wanted this to end. Izzy took another mouthful of beer and sucked on my nipple, nibbling softly, and I was aware of making little purring noises in the back of my throat. I hoped Josie's cats weren't listening. I watched as a dribble of liquid escaped down towards my pubic area and Izzy, cat-like herself, caught it with her tongue and came up for another long, lingering kiss.

Izzy began to probe her thigh between my legs and as she had done to me earlier, I squeezed down on her, an electric feeling running through me as I made first contact with my pussy. She pressed harder, letting me rub myself on her silky thigh as her tongue explored firstly my mouth and then my hard little nipples, paying attention to my rings, sucking on them and tugging gently, making me gasp. I felt her nipple bars click against my rings as she moved in for another kiss, and I could hold back no longer.

I felt her stiffen as I slipped my hand between her slightly parted legs, feeling a lovely warm wetness. I caressed her pubic mound, feeling her moan into my open mouth and slipped a finger inside. Her thigh was pressing on me more urgently and I was grinding against her as our lips and tongues flickered like flames.

She changed position and her hand now went to my pussy, stroking and teasing with her palm, a fingertip slipping into my anus. I gasped as her thumb found my clit and her whole hand played a symphony on me, working expertly, taking me higher and higher. When I thought I couldn't take any more, she moved again and straddled me, allowing me a first taste of her gorgeous, puffy cunt. I sucked on her pussy lips, stretching them as I had done to Josie earlier.

Suddenly in my confused state of high arousal, I realized I had forgotten all about Josie since my tantalizing glimpse of her.

She did not remain forgotten for long as I felt a hot breath on my own pussy, followed by probing fingers and tongue. My hands were stroking Izzy's breasts, teasing her with the ends of my fingernails, trying to be as gentle as I could when every fibre of my being was screaming to let go and tear at her with wild abandon. Josie slid her hand around and began to finger Izzy's clit as I sucked on her, drinking her juices. After a few moments, Izzy flipped her position so that she could lean forward and help her lover out and as I kept up my onslaught on her dripping snatch, she and Josie redoubled their efforts on mine.

As their tongues and lips got me right to the top, I began to plunge my fingers into Izzy, sucking on her clit, heady and breathless from their joint onslaught. I felt her tense as she came, and as she did, I felt myself flood into Josie's mouth, still working on Izzy, my own mouth filling with her juices in turn. She pulled off me and I saw Josie grinning at me, her face glistening in the candlelight, streaks of her red hair sticking to her cheeks. She panted at me, "Better than Daisy?"

I could barely respond. As Izzy picked up her half empty beer bottle, I managed to croak out in an accent vaguely approximating Daisy's, "S'pose it'll do until I meet Maggie Bennett's crew..."

Josie was about to respond when Izzy slid the beer bottle into her pussy and shook it violently. She gasped as a cascade of beer frothed out of her snatch. Izzy pulled me towards them by the arm and for the next five minutes we worked on Josie, using the now empty bottle, our hands, tongues, lips. She came screaming as Izzy fisted her and I slid the bottleneck into her anus, twisting it as she writhed in ecstasy at our joint efforts.

As she subsided, we lay panting in each other's arms for a long time. I was vaguely aware of Izzy stroking my hair, Josie's arm across my tummy. I wanted to stay there forever.

I heard a soft purring. It was too authentic to be Izzy or Josie. There was a tickling sensation as something furry walked over my legs. Josie groaned and raised her head. Izzy and I followed suit.

Five cats were circling us, Shadow with his tail held high, leading them.

Josie scowled. Her voice was husky and low. "Oh shit, tea break over girls, back on your heads." She began to extricate herself from our little tangled pile and tried to shoo the cats out of the room. She looked back at Izzy and I still embracing on the floor, shaking her red mane. Her shoulders slumped. "Oh, how I fucking hate fucking reality..."

Chapter Six -- The Delivery Girl

I was dragged from a lovely dream in which I was tied by velvet cords to a four poster bed and Sam and Izzy were licking honey off me whilst Josie filmed it on an old fashioned video camera. There was a knock on the door, and I heard a harsh voice from the hallway. "Good morning! If you want a lift into town, rise and shine, young lady."

I groaned. How many things had she got wrong in one simple sentence? Monday mornings are never good. I don't shine when I rise. I'm young, but I'm not a lady. I squinted at the bedside clock. Seven thirty. What kind of fucking time was that?

Normal people's time, I supposed.

A few minutes later I dragged myself down to the kitchen. Izzy and Josie were sitting at a breakfast bar with coffee mugs and croissants in front of them. They both had their hair up and were wearing pink polo shirts with the logo of their company on them. I almost burst out laughing as I thought back to the pair of them in their silky kaftans, then Josie watching and then joining us as Izzy and I made out languidly. The cats were prowling and Shadow had his tail up, showing his dominance.

"Morning my new favourite lover! Sleep ok?" Izzy was radiant, her wide smile lovely and warm.

Josie was looking daggers at me. "Yes, I can vouch for the fact that she did sleep well, coz I didn't get a fucking wink. Heard her through the wall snoring all night..."

I shrugged. "Sorry, always snore when I've eaten too much pussy. Your fault for being so edible." I tapped her on the nose and grabbed a coffee cup from a rack, pouring myself a nice helping from a huge cafétierre.

Izzy pushed a croissant towards me. I declined politely. I hate the things - so bloody messy and I end up with bits all over me and the immediate vicinity.

Izzy reached out, grimacing and touched my jeans at mid thigh height. "Eew, sorry babes."

I looked down and saw the telltale stains of her rubbing against me last night. I smiled at the memory and let out a long, satisfied sigh. I put my arm around her shoulders and offered her the other leg. "Tell ya what, Izz -- let's even it up right here right now and I'll forgive you!"

Josie looked at me and then Izzy. "Oh for fuck's sake, not at the breakfast table. Sometimes the habits of young people make me want to be ill."

I pretended to pull Izzy up by the arm. "Come on, Izz -- let's leave the pensioner to her brekkie and get these jeans absolutely soaked..."

Instead, Josie took me by the arm and dragged me off her. "Not fucking likely, Hamilton. There's work to be done. Besides, you're here to be interviewed, not fuck my wife." She looked at Izzy. "Want to go first?"

She shook her gorgeous head, threatening to dislodge her mass of black hair. I longed to see it cascading down. "No, go on. You seem to be in charge as usual."

I was bewildered. Interviewed? What the...?

As ever, there was no preamble with Josie. I was standing in the middle of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in my hand and a maelstrom of cat activity around my feet. Before I knew what was happening, she asked me, "Can you drive?"

A question I wasn't expecting. Not for the first time with Josie, I looked puzzled. I put my mug down and feeling about in my bag, I pulled out a plastic card and waved it at her. "Don't think I'm allowed near long distance lorries, military tanks and submarines but somehow I managed to con them into allowing me to control other potentially lethal weapons." I paused. "Oh and it bans motorbikes. Look -- there's some very small print. It says I'm never allowed on a fucking motorbike again as long as I live, even as a passenger."

Josie growled. "Good job it's a pink van then, isn't it?. Right Izzy, she's passed my interview." She turned to me. "We need a delivery driver. We're stupidly busy, and you are a lazy good for nothing student with nothing better to do than sit around all day smoking dope and wanking. Job's yours until you go back if you want it. Can't say we'll pay you a fortune, but it's better than being a layabout, eh?"

I was gob-smacked. If it meant being near these two for the rest of the summer, then I was in. But of course I needed to play the game. "So does the job just involve smoking dope and wanking? Coz if it does, I'll do it for free. Anyway, sounds like Izzy wants to interview me as well. I'll keep my options open for the time being until I hear her proposition if that's ok?"

Josie took a sip of coffee. "As ever, Izzy is being selfish. I am being pragmatic. I want you to deliver cakes; she wants you as a sex slave."

My face lit up. I walked back over to Izzy and put my arm around her shoulders a second time. "When do I start?"

Josie went on. "Problem is, dear girl, it will mean you will be chained naked to the wall of our garage for the rest of your natural existence. On tiptoes, so it fucking hurts. Izzy's not always as gentle as she was last night. She'll attach kilogram weights to each pussy lip and nipple. We'll keep you in constant agony and play high-res porn movies day and night on a twelve foot screen so you can't miss them. You will pleasure us and receive none back in return. You'll eat what the cats leave, which is very little, and drink our pee. I'll leave the motorbike engine running so you nearly choke on the exhaust and play you recordings of my singing voice on endless loops."

She paused, waving her hand airily. "Or drive a nice little pink van around the South Downs and we may occasionally fuck your pretty little lights out. Choice is yours."

I looked at Izzy and she pursed her lips, nodding up at me, confirming my fate. I let my face drop into a resigned look and took my hand off Izzy's shoulder."Thought I liked you..." I moved over to Josie and held my hand out flat. "Keys?"

She reached up and took a key fob off a hook and dropped it in my hand. She and Izzy high-fived. "I told you, Izz, did I not? A piece of fucking cake!"

Josie had put the guitar in its case for me and it was standing by the garage door. I got a closer look at my new mode of transport, a snazzy little pink van with the logo of Confection Confidential on the side and rear doors. As I looked it over, I aimed an air kick at Josie's Kawasaki.

She gave me one of her looks and pointed at the wall. "Still an option..."

I looked away innocently, waving my leg, whistling silently. "No idea what you're talking about..."

I sat in the back of the van on the way into town with the Ovation between my knees. I couldn't start until Josie had got the van insurance sorted in a day or so, but for some strange reason I was really excited about my new odd-job.

As I wandered off across the Market Square, I was left with more exhortations from Josie ringing in my ears as to what she'd do if I was late or fucked up. I wouldn't be late, but the latter was almost guaranteed.

I was so happy, that if it hadn't been so early I'd have set my guitar case on the ground and busked. I'm sure I'd have made a fortune playing the Death Metal Acoustic Songbook to the public of a sleepy Sussex dormitory town. I could even have tap-danced the double bass drums!

Instead, I lugged the case back to Sycamore Avenue. Gina was out for the day at business meetings so I had the place to myself. Elated, I took the Ovation out of the case and played it all morning until my fingers were raw, swollen and sore.

After lunch I took a bottle of wine from Gina's collection and went up to the Panic Room.

An hour later, I was slightly tiddly, and something else was nicely raw, swollen and sore.

I looked forward to Gina coming home to cool it all down for me and tell her all about my weekend and my new job.

*****

In part 10, the penultimate chapter of Beth's sizzling summer, we find out what Beth gets up to whilst Gina is off in New England with Mick.