Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frantic, I rushed back to our room, jumped under the cover and a few minutes later, heard her quietly opening the bedroom door. I heard her in the bathroom, showering, brushing her teeth, and finally she stood beside the bed, dropping her white nightgown to the floor before slipping under the covers. I did a half-sleep groan, stretched and rolled against her back, my hard cock poking her ass. She stopped breathing. Mumbling as I reached around and placed my hand on her tit, I poked her with my woody again, but she lay as though frozen in place.

I whispered sleepily against her neck, "Hey Baby. Glad you came to bed." I lifted her leg slightly, placing the head of my cock against her puffy, stretched lips.

"Oh Honey," she muttered. "Not tonight. I am beat."

I felt betrayed and a little cruel, as I roughly shoved my cock between her pussy lips and thrust hard, slipping in easier than I ever had before. I may have hit about six strokes before I exploded. Through it all, she never moved. I finally turned my back to her, knowing that sleep would be difficult, and wondering what would happen tomorrow.

12