Betrayal and Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Jason succeed?
1.4k words
4.38
61.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sassymaxx
sassymaxx
49 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. Michael and Jason are 23 and Adrienne is 21.

*

Adrienne leaned back in the car happy and buzzed, well in all honesty rather drunk. It was 2 AM Friday, Mike and her were returning home from a party to celebrate the end of midterms and the beginning of Spring break. She had a few more drinks than appropriate but she felt like celebrating now that she finished her Lit portfolio. She looked over at Mike. He had been tense every since yesterday when he returned from one of his gambling nights with Jason. She had wondered if maybe he lost a lot of money but before leaving for the party he had given her an exquisite diamond necklace. A man in financial straits doesn't make a purchase like that. When she asked what the occasion was he just said he loved her. Then he kissed her with such a longing that she didn't think they would make it to the party. When she asked if anything was wrong he released her and said everything was fine and ushered her out the door

Now as she watched him, his hands gripped the steering wheel. He noticed her watching him and smiled at her. Did she imagine the sadness behind that smile, the weariness in his green eyes? "I'll get to the bottom of this tomorrow, when we are both clear headed," she thought to herself.

They pulled up to the condo and before they could step out the car a silver Lexus SUV parked beside them. "Why did Jason follow us back?" Adrienne asked trying to keep the irritation out her voice. Mike grumbled in a barely audible voice about Jason having to pick something up and quickly got out of the car.

Adrienne left the guys in the living room and went to take her shower. They seemed on edge and she had the feeling they were waiting for her to leave the room so they could have their discussion. She was tempted to eavesdrop on them but for some reason she had a feeling she didn't really want to know what they were arguing about. As she ran soapy hands over her breast she felt that telling warm tingle spread throughout her body. Her hands crept down to the juncture between her thighs. She lightly rubbed her clit and inhaled as she eased a slim finger into her warmth. She sighed as she pulled her hands back up and rinsed off. She rather wait for Mike than make do with her fingers. She wrapped a towel around her body, her skin smelling of her vanilla honey lotion, and went to the bedroom. She contemplated getting under the covers and waiting for Mike naked but decided to put on one of her nighties. Mike enjoyed taking off her clothes himself. She picked a green silk nightie that left a bit of her bottom exposed. Mike loved her in green. He said it complemented her cinnamon brown skin and made her amber brown eyes glow. Next she slid on a matching colored sheer thong. If she had any hair it would have shown through but she kept herself smooth. Next she brushed out her loose curling hair and let it fall to her shoulders. Lastly she put on her lip gloss that tasted like strawberries and stretched out on the bed. Now that she was lying down the alcohol was making her a bit sleepy. She hoped Mike wouldn't be too long.

**********************************

Mike stood at the doorway gazing at his peacefully sleeping girlfriend. She looked like an angel. Well perhaps a bit too alluring to be an angel, as he looked at the nightie that had arisen over her plump little ass. But there was something vulnerable and maybe even pure about her beauty. Would his next action shatter that purity forever?

Adrienne stirred as Mike sat down on the bed next to her. "Took you long enough" she said as she sat up smiling.

"I had something very important I needed to discuss with Jason."

"Well I gathered as much from the 'very serious man business' face you've been wearing since yesterday and are wearing right now..."

"Yeah. Well the thing is I've screwed up. I lost a lot money the other night more than I could cover." Adrienne started to comment but he cut her off. "50 k to be exact. It was stupid of me. I mean gambling with the goddamn mob, fucking A!" She gasped. The mob?

"Babe, what are we going to do? I have a couple of thousands I can give you right now. I can call my father as well. I mean I couldn't tell him what it was for but I think I can get him to loan me 5 or 6 thousand. I know you don't get a long with you dad but surely under the circumstance...." She didn't bother finishing her sentence because Mike was shaking his head.

"I could have gotten the damn money. It would have taken me a few weeks but I could have done it."

"What do you mean could? You have to get the money, this is the mob where talking about."

"Two days. Two days is the longest they were willing to wait, two days! My father is useless. I mean his gives me what money he does out of a father son obligation but he wouldn't give me a penny more. I had no other choice."

"I don't understand. What choice?" Mike grim expression was beginning to frighten her.

"Jason paid them the money."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Well babe that's great! You really had me scared for a moment there. You'll pay him back when you have the money." She felt like crying with relief. Why had he scared her like that and why did he still look so grim?

He turned to her, gripping her hands in his. "The money came with conditions.... Conditions I would not have accepted under any other circumstance. You have to understand that."

"What conditions?"

"You."

"Me what?" She tried scooting away a bit but he was still griping her hands.

"He paid the money under the condition that he gets you for one week. I tried to talk the bastard out of it but he was adamant." He hated saying it. She had been a virgin when he met her and the idea of another man touching her made him furious.

"Michael let go of my hands." She sounded surprisingly calm. He wasn't expecting that from her. He let go of her hands and she got up from the bed and turned her back to him facing the window. "You sold me to him?"

"Honey, you must know I didn't want to. I had no other choice. They would have killed me." He stepped up behind her placing his hands on her arms. She stepped away quickly as if his touch burned her.

"I won't do it. I'm no one's whore, not yours and definitely not that prick Jason's!"

"Adrienne there was no other choice. You'll have to go with him. It's only been a day; he could cancel the check otherwise." She shook her head still unwilling to look at him.

"I won't do it."

He sighed; he was hoping he would be able to convince her. It looked like he would have to use the handcuffs Jason had given him before he entered the room after all. He removed them from his pocket and grabbed her arms. Moving quickly he had them attached to her wrists before she could spin around to face him. She stared up at him with wounded eyes. He gripped her left arm and steered her out of the bedroom. "Mike don't do this" she pleaded. He looked at her sadly but there was resignation on his face that said he wouldn't change his mind. He pulled her down the hall into the living room.

Jason was sprawled out on the couch with his ever present smug smirk on his face. "I told you, you would need the cuffs. A filly like this isn't easily broken," Jason said as he eyed her up and down.

"Shut the fuck, Jason" Mike said. "One week, she better be back here by Friday." Adrienne looked up at Mike hoping maybe the pain in her eyes would succeed where her words had failed. She refused to look at Jason. Jason stepped up grabbing her right arm, looking at Mike questioningly when he didn't let go of her left arm right away. Mike let go and ran his hand through his hair, like he often did when frustrated.

"Cool man, Friday. Time to go, babe" Jason said and steered Adrienne out the door.

sassymaxx
sassymaxx
49 Followers