Betrayal Ch. 01

Story Info
Amazing love turns sour.
6k words
3.66
40.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

It had been a long day as Pilar cleaned her house. In just two days she would be celebrating six years of marriage with her husband, Scott. Since their actual anniversary fell on a Monday they had decided to celebrate the occasion over the entire weekend. The next day she was going to surprise Scott with a party that his sister, Jesse and her mother, Kim helped plan. Tonight, though she and Scott had the house all to herself. Her mother-in-law, Lacey, was watching her two children, four year old Shane and two year old Phil.

Pilar heard Scott pull his Chevy pick-up into their driveway. She ran into the bathroom and pulled off the tight black robe she had on. She marveled at the sexy red lingerie ensemble she had purchased the previous day and how well it looked against her very light brown skin that had hints of red in it. People always marveled at her perfectly tanned skin and asked Pilar what her secret was. She laughed and told them genetics; her mother was black but her father hailed from Chile and she inherited his fair skin tone.

She made it back into the living room seconds before the door swung open and Scott stepped in carrying two huge cases of beer. He had gotten off work an hour ago and needed to unwind but when he saw his gorgeous wife and that barely there ensemble, Scott dropped the cases and lunged at her. Pilar laughed hysterically as Scott scooped her up and marched into their bedroom. "Kids?" he asked as he entered their sanctuary.

"With your mother." she told him and he kissed her madly as he laid her on their king size bed. He threw his body on hers and removed his shirt and tossed it over his head revealing his sun assisted tanned chest, broad shoulders and solid six pack abs. His blonde curls fell over onto the sides of Pilar's face as Scott plastered his pale lips onto her lightly red painted ones. She was glad she had brought the smear proof brand since Scott obviously was addicted to kissing her right at the moment.

"God I love you so much." Scott moaned and ripped off the skimpy underwear she had on. When she was completely naked Scott lifted himself off her irresistible body and pulled off his jeans and boxers. "Wait baby." he said as she wrapped her long legs around his waist preparing to be ravished by the man of her dreams.

"What?" she said breathlessly when he didn't slam his ten inch cock into her waiting hole.

Scott grinned and gave Pilar a slow kiss as he untangled her legs. "There's something I've been wanting to try." He left from between her legs and got off the bed. Pilar sat up and watched Scott as he walked into her closet. She smiled as his tight ass moved just slightly as he walked. He turned on the light and reached up onto the top shelf and grabbed his camcorder.

"Oh hell no!" she screamed as he turned it on and placed it on the dresser that was in front of their bed.

"Oh come on sweetheart." he said in that sexy voice he used to convince her to go out on a date with him nine years ago. "I've always wanted to tape us fucking."

"I am not a porn star." she frowned and then gasped as Scott walked back to her and drove a finger into her wet pussy.

"You're my porn star sexy. Do it for papi."

God, why did he have to be so damn fine? Even after all the years they had been together Pilar still felt like a giddy school girl around him. She nodded her head and Scott pulled his finger from inside her and brought her to the edge of the bed in view of the camera. He bent down in between her legs and stuck his tongue where his plump index finger had been. Pilar screamed loudly and ran her hands through Scott's silky hair.

Scott used one hand to spread her lips apart and drove his tongue deeper and deeper until Pilar spasmed on it and he sucked up her running juices. "Oh Jesus! Please don't stop. Show my kitty how much you love her." Pilar bucked and rode Scott's face working up a second orgasm.

"I'm gonna make this pretty kitty purr." Scotty said between licks and when she came a third time he used his free hand to jerk his hard cock. "I'm ready to put it in you baby. Are you ready?" he asked feeling Pilar breathing rather heavily and her body shaking terribly.

"Give me a minute." she said softly and when the minute was up Scott got off his knees and positioned his dick at her entrance. "OK, I'm ready. Give it to me papi!" Her dirty talk was replaced with moans and screams as Scott pistoned her rapidly and brought the camera around for the shot. He focused on his thick dick sliding into Pilar's wet hole and stretching it to the max. He watched the action unfold on the screen and Pilar felt him grow inside her.

"Fuck! Watching this is such a turn on." Scott yelled and turned the camera to catch a glimpse of her bouncing 36 DD breasts. He grabbed one tightly as he felt her pussy tighten around him. He brought the camera back to where their bodies connected and he came hard inside her. He pulled out of Pilar and taped his cum freely spilling from her cunt. Pilar reached her hand down between her legs and wiped up some of Scott's cum and brought it to her lips. Scott nearly dropped the camera as he watched her lick her fingers clean. "I love this woman!"

Pilar chuckled as Scott leaned over her and placed his lips over hers. "Remember this tape is for our eyes only." she said when he pulled away. Scott got up and pulled Pilar to the top of the bed after turning off the camera. He laid down and wrapped his beautiful wife in his arms.

"Every night should be like this." he whispered and kissed her cheek lightly. "You know that I love you and Shane and Phil so much. You three are my life. I don't know what I would do without you." Pilar smiled so deep and rubbed his arms that were covering her breasts.

"I know." she whispered and let her heavy lids take control and drifted off to sleep. She awoke the next morning and smelled breakfast cooking. She crawled out of bed and walked into her bathroom and pulled on her robe. She walked into the kitchen and saw Scott in front of the stove and finishing up breakfast. He looked over his shoulder and saw her enter.

"Breakfast will be ready in five minutes. Go have a seat." he smiled as he ordered her.

Pilar did as she was told and took a seat in the dining room. Scott walked in a few minutes later with two plates full of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and grits. He placed one plate in front of her and set the other in front of the chair next to her. He walked back into the kitchen and returned with a bottle of orange juice. He filled two glasses and sat down. He gripped Pilar's hand as they blessed the food.

"We should let my mom keep the boys more often." Scott said as they began to eat.

"Maybe once or twice a month won't hurt." Pilar smiled in agreement. She marveled at the tasty meal and wished Scott would cook more often. And if it meant her letting him drain his balls inside her then so be it.

"So what are the plans for today?" Scott asked caressing her hand.

"Let me think about that and I'll let you know after breakfast OK." she smiled. The party tonight wasn't to start until eight o'clock. Jesse and her mother needed them out of the house by six so they could decorate so Pilar had to come with some idea to drag Scott away from beer chugging and Sunday afternoon football.

After breakfast Scott cleaned the kitchen and Pilar picked cleaned their bedroom. She stripped the sheets and threw them in the washing machine and then placed clean sheets on the mattress. Scott walked behind her and hovers over her 5'5 frame. "So how about we go out and have a nice lunch together and catch a movie?" Pilar suggested when Scott encased her in his strong arms. He pushed aside her dark chocolate hair that was at one point styled neatly around her neck. Thanks to him Pilar's hair was sticking out all over the place. Scott agreed to her ideas and softly kissed the back of her neck sending tremors down her spine.

"Well, let's get cleaned up. We can probably catch movie around 5:30."

"Why so late?" he asked and stole a glance at the clock on the nightstand. "It's barely eleven and we're not gonna spend three hours eating lunch."

"Baby, tickets for movies showing between four and six are only $6 each." she told him. Her husband was the king of bargains.

"When you put it that way we can find something to do until then." he smiled and Pilar laughed.

"Let's jump in the shower babe." She patted his arms lightly signaling she wanted him to release her. He did and she walked into the closet as he headed into the bathroom. She picked out a beautiful gold dress that hung to her body tighter than Scott had a few moments before. She picked out a matching outfit for Scott.

She joined him in the bathroom as he pulled off his boxers and walked to Pilar. He untied her robe and slid it off her delicate shoulders revealing her naked body. He leaned into her and kissed the skin of her collarbone. His penis shot up and Pilar took a hold of it.

"I didn't get a chance to thank you last night for the amazing orgasms I had." she smiled sweetly. She pushed on the toilet seat and knelt between his legs still stroking his now rock hard dick. Scott kept his eyes on her as she leaned over him and removed her hand replacing it with her mouth. Scott swept her hair away from her face so he could catch every minute of her sucking him off.

Scott threw his head back as she worked her mouth on him the way he liked. She knew how to take every inch in her mouth and still work her tongue around his shaft. Soon Scott started thrusting his hips upward allowing his cock to slid deeper down her throat. It always amazed him how Pilar never gagged and never backed down from his large member; she was simply amazing. Scott spilled his cum in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. She released his now soft cock and lovingly caressed it causing Scott to stiffen back up.

"I must have pleased God in my younger years for him to have blessed me with the most wonderful woman in the world." Scott smiled as he grabbed her face and rubbed her cheek softly. She curled her lips in a smile as Scott leaned over her and kissed her gently. "Can we postpone the shower? I need a nap after that." Scott said and Pilar laughed lightly. She got up from her position and pulled him up and they both walked into their bedroom and crawled into bed to rest.

Pilar awoke at 2 o'clock on the dot and nudged Scott. "Baby, come on. Let's get up." He groaned and squeezed her tighter to his chest.

"Can't we just lay in bed all day today?" he suggested. She giggled as he nuzzled her neck.

"No, come on. Do it for me." she said sweetly. Scott sat up and stretched.

"OK, only because I love you so much."

"I love you too." She sat up and kissed him before throwing the sheets off their naked bodies. They got out bed and went back into the bathroom. Scott started their shower and Pilar pinned up her hair to avoid it getting wet. They got into their huge bath tub and kissed and touched each other before they actually got cleaned.

Wrapping towels around their bodies they walked into their bedroom and Scott noticed the clothes that Pilar had picked out. "Are we going dancing later tonight?" he scoffed. "Don't you think this is too formal for lunch and a movie?"

"Hush and get dressed." she chided and sat at her vanity table and did her hair and makeup. Scott pulled on his clothes and as he was placing on his shoes Pilar slipped on a black lacy bra and panty set and slid the dress over her body. She pulled on her shoes as Scott slicked back his chin length hair into an attractive ponytail.

"I believe we are going to be the best dressed movie goers ever to grace the cinema." Scott joked as he took Pilar's arm and they went outside. They got into Pilar's Nissan Maxima and Scott drove to a nearby restaurant for lunch.

When they are seated Scott stared lovingly at Pilar as she looked over the menu. She glanced and caught his stare. "What?" she smiled.

"I was just thinking." he started. "How the hell have you put up with me for six damn years?"

Pilar chuckled and placed her menu down on the table. She reached across the table and enveloped Scott's left hand with hers so that their wedding bands touched. "A hell of a lot a prayer, meditation and great sex over the years." Scott grinned and brought her hand to his lips and kissed it lightly. "I could ask you the same question." she returned.

"Oh that's easy!" Scott replied. "I keep you around for the sake of my happiness and sanity."

"Oh, you're so selfish." Pilar laughed as their waitress approached their table and took their order. When their food was brought to them they ate and talked about small things.

When there was a lag in the conversation Scott asked, "So, when are we going to have a gorgeous daughter?" Pilar took a sip of her lemonade and nearly spit it back up. She stared at Scott baffled.

"What? You want another baby? Aren't Shane and Phil enough of a handful already?" she said and waited for his response. She would love to have a daughter but there was a chance that they could have another son and a fourth child would be out of the question.

"Well, a daughter would be nice especially if she came out looking exactly like you." Scott let out a sly grin and leaned over the table to whisper to her. "And you know making the baby is the best part." He rose in eyebrows in speculation and they decided to discuss the subject at a later time. They were done eating and it was a quarter to five so Scott paid the bill and they headed to the cinema to purchase their movie tickets.

Scott convinced Pilar to see the new action flick starring Jason Statham and while Scott was in the bathroom she pulled out her cell phone and called Jesse. "Hey, are you guys all set?" she asked her sister-in-law when she answered the call.

"Yeah, your mom and I just picked up the last of the decorations and we'll be heading to your place in a few." Jesse informed her. "The guests will arrive by eight so arrive five minutes after."

"Gotcha. Thanks again. Tell my mother I love her and I love you too." Pilar kissed the phone and hung it up quickly when she spotted Scott walking towards her.

Scott noticed three young punks eyeing his woman as he walked toward her. One looked as though he was gaining the balls to approach her when he was stopped dead in his tracks when Scott swooped her in his arms and kissed her hard.

"Ooh! What's gotten into you?" Pilar asked liking the public display of affection.

"Just showing you and everyone else how much I love you honey." he said loudly and aimed his tone at the three men less then twelve feet away from them. When they backed off he pulled Pilar to the theatre showing their movie. Easing into two empty seats Scott threw his arm around Pilar and the previews started.

The movie was actually very entertaining. The action scenes were sick and Pilar could listen to Jason Statham talk all damn day; his accent was sexy as hell. Pilar glanced at her watch as she and Scott walked to her car: 7:50. Perfect timing. It would take 15 minutes to drive home and by then all the guests should be there waiting for their arrival.

"We're heading home?" Scott asked.

"Yeah." she replied.

Scott opened her door and she got into her seat. Scott closed her door and walked around to the driver's side and got in. Starting the car and putting it into the right gear he sped out of the parking lot and headed home.

Scott pulled into their driveway and noticed a large number of cars parked around the curbs of their neighbors' driveways. "Are the Samuels having a party?" Scott asked oblivious to the party they were about to walk into. Pilar shrugged her shoulders and wrapped her arms inside his as they walked to the door. Scott unlocked it and opened the door slowly. He flipped on the light and was hit with a loud and in unison, "Surprise!" He jumped back as he took in a handful of his and Pilar's family and mutual friends. His baby sister was in the middle of the crowd holding a beautifully decorated cake that read 'Happy Anniversary! Six Years of Wedded Bliss!'

Scott turned to Pilar and shook a finger at her. "You planned this didn't you?"

"I had to do something to show my wonderful husband and everyone else how much I love you honey." she smiled as Scott kissed her deeply.

"All right save that for later! We've got a party to start!" Kim shouted as she wiggled her way in between her daughter and son-in-law. She wrapped an arm around Pilar and swatted Scott away. "So, we did good huh?" she asked as Scott walked to his sister and hugged her. Pilar took in how magnificent her home looked in the silver, white and blue decorations, the same colors her wedding had adorned.

"Yes, thank you so much mommy." Pilar hugged her mother and the maid of honor, Pilar's best friend throughout childhood, Felecia walked over and handed Pilar a drink.

"Six years! Congratulations!" Felecia exclaimed and she pulled Pilar over to their group of girlfriends. After an hour of chatting with guests Jesse put on some music and everyone happily swayed their bodies to the beat of the remix of Lollipop.

Scott pulled Pilar into the middle of the crowd and they danced as everyone encouraged the way they were all over each other. Before their dance could get any more provocative, the music was switched to This Woman's Work by Maxwell; Pilar's favorite song. She grinned from ear to ear as Scott pulled her so close to him and she whispered the lyrics in his ear. The other couples on the floor danced around them and marveled at how in love these two were.

Other songs begun to play but Scott had drug Pilar into a corner and had been kissing her so much that when it was time to cut the cake an hour later Pilar's lips were swollen. Scott stood behind Pilar as they cut the cake together and Jesse taped the moment.

After the guest had gotten a slice, Scott's best friend, Vick who was also his best man, took a champagne glass and called attention to himself. He raised his glass for a toast.

"I just wanted to say that I have known Scott since we were freshmen in high school and of all the girls he dated I knew that Pilar was a special one."

Pilar blew a kiss to Vick as Scott nuzzled her neck.

"And the fellas and I did have a pool going on for how long the marriage would last and I did bet six years so guys please get divorced before the year is over and I'll collect the money and if you want I'll pay for you all to have a second wedding." The crowd laughed and Scott flipped the tall red head a bird.

"No seriously, Pilar and Scott I love you guys and I love Shane and Phil as if they were my own sons. Congratulations on having the marriage we all envy. Here's to sixty years for you guys!" He downed his champagne and everyone applauded loudly.

The party ended at eleven and a few friends stayed behind to help Jesse and Kim clean up. Pilar found Scott in the den with Vick and a few of his buddies preparing to watch the game they had missed on account of the party; Scott had conveniently set up the DVR to record the game. Pilar threw her hands up and went to help clean up.

An hour later Pilar walked Jesse to her car and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much for tonight. I had so much fun!" Pilar told her and kissed the rose blushed cheeks of the sister she always wanted.

"Hey when your ten year anniversary rolls around tell Scott to go out with his boys cause us girls are having a private party and I'm bringing in strippers!" Pilar peeled over laughing as Jesse got into her Honda Accord and drove out of the community. Her mother left next but not before giving Pilar a hug and kiss goodbye.

Pilar walked back into her house and into the den. "Don't you think it's time for your boys to be heading out?" she said with her hands on her hips staring down at Scott as he sat in his favorite recliner in front of the entrance of the den.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers
12