Betrayal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a bite of her toast. "Yup. Just let me eat a little something first. I'm famished."

While out on their run, Emma peppered Derek with questions. She seemed like a child in a candy shop to him. The world was suddenly alive with delicious surprises.

At the far end of the conservation area, they stopped at the fountain for a break. It was a hot day and both were drenched in sweat. Emma seemed to absolutely glow as they silently lay on the grass for a few minutes.

Emma rolled over onto her tummy and propped herself on her elbows. "Do you think any less of me this morning, Derek?"

He shook his head. "How can you even think that?"

"It's just that... It's just that I did something that even two months ago I would have been ashamed of.AndI did it with a man who isn't even my husband. My family would disown me if they knew."

"Well, they won't find out from me. I think our bigger problem at the moment is to figure out a way to get your husband to do what I did."

She frowned. "That'sgoing to be a tough one."

Emma really was quite a delightful female when she let her guard fall. She was almost childlike in her enthusiasm, yet their was nothing childlike about her intellect. Her hair style and lithe, slender body made her look more like 24 than 34, and she had the best derriere that Derek had ever seen -- or held. Thinking about those muscles flexing in his hands as he'd held her up while she'd cum the night before started to make him hard.

Today, with a smile on her face and her eyes twinkling in good humor, she was just about the most desirable woman he'd ever had the honor to be around.

Having only thin nylon jogging shorts on, it was immediately apparent, and Emma's fast eyes caught it.

Her face colored delightfully when she realized Derek knew she'd been checking him out and she immediately got up to cover her embarrassment by getting another drink of water.

Watching her move made Derek's erection swell even further. He was definitely an ass man, and Emma had put on tight, lycra shorts that day, something he'd never seen before. Partway through the run, she'd also stripped off her light running top, leaving only her sports bra. Man! Did she have any idea what she was doing to him?

She came back and stood very close, looking down at him, openly this time. Derek looked up, starting at her crotch where he could see a bit of camel toe. Was she also a bit wet down there? As his eyes rose over her flat tummy to her breasts, he could detect two little bumps where her nipples were pushing hard against the tightness of her sports bra.

"Derek..."

His eyes looked into hers. Emma's gaze was steady although her face was very flushed.

"Derek, would you teach me about how to pleasure a man?"

12