Betrayal of Privacy

Story Info
Mrs. Benson has no idea that Charlie found those pictures.
6.1k words
4.34
166.1k
65
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters depicted in this work are 18 years of age or older.


His parents were both at work and Charlie was skipping class at Moorby College to avoid a chemistry test. He was bored with daytime TV and was snooping in his parents' bedroom looking for the Penthouse magazine his dad got each month. There were no skin books to read in the bedside table but Charlie looked at the box of Trojans and there were two more condoms gone from when he'd counted them only a few days before. Her tampons were there too, untouched for the past two weeks. He checked in their ensuite bathroom for the magazines but there was just the time-worn copy of the Decameron of Boccacio that was always there.

He took a moment to look in the laundry hamper and was rewarded with a pair of his mother's freshly discarded underwear. For several minutes he toyed with them pressing them to his face and inhaling her musky scent before stuffing them in his pocket for later. "She's hot" he grinned to himself. Half his baseball team would give their right nut to snag a pair of her panties.

Charlie had never been popular but once his new team mates got a look at his mom in her shorts and halter top he was welcomed into their little clique. Billy Norris, who used to delight in punching the shit out of him, now regularly dropped by to play video games or just hang out and drink soda.

It wasn't lost on Charlie that his mother was the main attraction for Norris. It didn't seem to matter that his friends couldn't keep their eyes off her or even that they talked about her in the crudest sexual terms. Charlie was part of the popular group for the first time and that's what mattered. His own hormones responded in kind and his mother's soft feminine curves and gorgeous legs became the catalyst for the common interest of his new friends.

The fact that she never seemed to notice their lascivious looks or their awkward attempts to look down her blouse or up her skirt gave them license to carry on, often smirking behind her back or making lewd remarks when they thought she was out of earshot. The boys thought they'd "discovered" her not realizing the she'd been a wet dream for guys since her own junior high days. She'd learned very young not to be offended by boys being boys. Fortunately she'd married a man who enjoyed other men coveting his wife. For her part she enjoyed being admired and wasn't above flirting a little while still remaining faithful to her marriage vows.

The shelf in the closet was the only place left for Charlie to look. He moved the shoe boxes, binoculars, and another box with his Dad's new camera. But, there wasn't much else. The camera screen lit up as soon as he pressed the on switch and he played with the zoom focusing on the bedroom lamp clicking off a couple of random shots. Immediately, he erased them so his Dad wouldn't know he'd been messing with his precious toy.

He went to the window and took a few of the backyard using the zoom to see how close he could get to various objects. He played for a few minutes before he got bored with it and started to dump each frame he'd taken. One after the other he pressed the trash icon and then hit yes when the message asked if he was sure. He sped through the frames surprised at how many pictures he'd taken and deleting them until an image he hadn't taken popped onto the little screen.

It was his mom smiling coyly at the camera. She was naked and making no effort to hide her killer bod. She had her arms folded behind her head posing like the Penthouse women showing off her perky boobs. Her dusky nipples stood up stiff and pink against the creamy skin.

Charlie hit the back arrow and another shot filled the screen. His mother was sitting on the edge of the bed, one leg tucked under her and her manicure scissors poised to trim the dark bush between her legs. She was smiling into the lens, quite pleased to be modeling her charms. The next shot had her kneeling on the bed looking back over her shoulder. Her gorgeous behind was raised showing off her most intimate parts. There were several like that each looking into the camera and leaving no doubt that she knew how much the camera could see.

Charlie gathered up the camera, the various chords and the software CD and hurried back to his own room. It took only a few moments to download the compact flash card. The icon appeared almost as soon as he plugged the camera in and he copied the camera's entire memory. It was when he checked the file to make sure it was ok that he noticed there were both j-pegs and video files saved. Carefully, he repacked the equipment and put it back in his parents' closet exactly as he had found it, then raced back to his own room to watch the first of the video recordings.

As the clip began, he realized they must have had the camera on a tripod or propped on the low dresser. Charlie could hear his Dad's voice telling his mom to come out of the ensuite bathroom. When she did the light behind her shone through her thin summer nightie and her long legs were captured in silhouette. She walked in smiling uncertainly, looking a little unsure of what she was supposed to do. She sat on the edge of the bed playing with the ends of her shiny black hair. Charlie's dad was cajoling her to slip the nightie off and she was protesting mildly and nervously laughing.

You knew she was going to do it but her little resistance made it seem that much more exciting. Her reticence showed in the way she was slowly moving, easing one arm out at a time and then inching the one-piece garment up over her legs. You could see only the hint of her pubic hair as she sat with her knees pressed together raising the lacy material up above her breasts and over her head. Her nipples were a dusky pink and the centres stood up stiff under the camera's scrutiny.

"Lie back" his father urged and she leaned away propped on her elbows. "You look horny as hell," he complimented and she smiled. "Open your legs a bit. Show your moneymaker."

Charlie smirked at the obvious reference and watched intently as his mother eased her legs apart. "More." His dad instructed and she protested mildly before doing as he asked.

The camera zoomed in focusing between her legs and the dark bush that covered her mons.

"I can't see anything but pussy hair," his dad complained. "You need to shave it off."

"Nooo," she mewled, letting her fingers comb through. "I don't want to shave it all off. I'd be too embarrassed when I have to undress for the doctor."

His Dad chortled at that. "I love picturing you lying back with your feet in the stirrups showing your pussy. Don't tell me the doctor doesn't get a hard-on while he has you set up like that."

"He's very professional," she defended.

"It's nice work. Finger-fucking women and getting paid for it."

She laughed then and lay back on the bed spreading her legs. "Does it make you jealous?" she teased. "Having another man see me like this?"

"It makes me horny," he chuckled. "Nothing gets me off quicker than imagining you showing your pretty little cunt to other men."

"Hmmm," she mused. "And, in your nasty dreams are these "other men" doing things to me?"

Charlie's Dad moved up on the bed beside her then, winding his fingers in her hair and moving her head between his legs. "They've heard what a great cock sucker you are, and they want to start with your lovely mouth."

"And just where would they hear that?" she feigned shock.

"From me," he admitted. "I've let them all know what a secret whore you are and now they want to fuck you until you're bowlegged."

"I don't want to shave it all off and have the awful itching when it grows back."

"Well trim it short then. Leave a little cunt hair and the doctor will think you trimmed it for your bathing suit."

The camera faded and the next scene showed her sitting naked on the edge of the bathtub snipping at her bush with a pair of cosmetic scissors. Putting them aside, she picked up the clippers and was tugging gently at the mass of curls. The razor was next. She left only a small patch above her pubic bone and skimmed everything off below. Smiling at the camera she spread he legs wide to show the slightly protruding clit between her smooth stubble free lips. A wolf whistle from behind the camera confirmed Charlie's Dad was witnessing the deforestation and approved.

The next day Charles was in his room clicking through the photos for the third time when the familiar bleep on his computer announced he had email. It was Bobby Calvert, his best buddy, wanting to know where he was. Bobby and Charlie had been buddies since the first grade and they spent a lot of their free time together studying or just hanging out.

'"What are you up to?" Bobby wrote.

"Lookin' at pussy," Charles responded.

"You're gonna go blind if you keep jerking off," Bobby laughed. "Those chicks aren't real with their implants and shit."

Charlie took the crop tool and bracketed the photo on the screen so the face was outside the image area. He looked at the image of his mother's naked body and could feel the heat of excitement creep into his belly. He clicked on 'insert' and attached the file. In seconds the image arrived on Bobby's screen.

"Wow!" was the almost instant reply.

"No implants there!" Charlie wrote back.

"Does your mom know you've seen that?" Bobby typed.

In a panic, Charlie went into denial. "It's not my mom," he lied. "It's just some older chick from the net."

"Bullshit," Bobby countered. "It's your mom. I can tell by the ring."

In dismay Charlie looked at the picture. The unusual topaz his mother wore as her birthstone was unmistakable.

"Erase it," he demanded. "I only let you see for a second now dump it and delete it from the trash too."

For a long moment there was no reply. Charlie was getting agitated and sent another message. "Get rid of that picture. I can't let you keep it. My parents would have a hemorrhage if they knew."

Nothing again and Charlie went to the phone. After more than a dozen rings Bobby picked up.

"C'mon shithead," Charlie whined. "You got to dump that picture. I just showed you because we're friends."

"Ìf you let me see all of it, her face too I mean. I'll trash it. "

"Shit man! I can't do that."

"Then I'm keeping it," Bobby replied and hung up.

Charlie gathered the camera and chords and put them carefully back in the closet. He was pissed at Bobby and pissed at himself for not thinking about the ring. Settling back in front of his computer he wrote:

"Bobby. Please get rid of that picture. I could be in deep shit."

The reply was instant as if he'd been sitting waiting for him. "Send me the whole thing, face and all and I promise I'll delete it."

Charlie had no choice. Reluctantly he attached the picture with his mom smiling sexily at the camera. He typed "Remember, You promised to delete it." And then he hit send. A few minutes passed and he enquired "Did you delete it?"

"Yes," came the instant reply.

"Both of them?" he pressed.

"I only promised to delete the first one and I did."

Charlie was in full panic mode. The naked image of his mother smiled from his computer screen flustering his thoughts and putting greater urgency on getting the photo away from Bobbie.

"If you delete it, I'll let you come over and see the rest," he offered reluctantly.

"How many are there?"

"A lot."

"What do they show?"

"Everything."

"Is she doing anything in them?"

"Everything."

"Send me one more so I know you're not shitting me."

"I'm not sending any more! C'mon over and see."

Half an hour later they were in front of Charlie's PC watching the photos flick across the screen for the second time. Charlie's Mom had arrived home and was starting supper unaware that she was the star of the little porn show up in her son's bedroom. "Charlie," she called. "Would you bring the groceries in from my car for me?"

"C'mon," Charlie grumbled to his friend. "You can help."

"Naw. I'll just wait here," Bobby replied.

"Charlie! Are you coming? I need those bags in here."

Frustrated by his friend's refusal, Charlie hurried down the stairs and out to the car. Before he reached the front door Bobby had attached the entire file and emailed it all to his home computer. He was about to delete it from the sent file but decided to leave it. Charlie would find it there and realize he now had all of the pictures. He didn't wait for his friend to finish his chore but wandered down to the kitchen and chatted with Charlie's mom while she scurried about making dinner. She was a fox and Bobby enjoyed looking at the way she moved and remembering how she looked without her clothes. She caught him staring at one point and her face colored knowing the dirty thoughts eighteen-year old boys were capable of conjuring. But Bobby's gaze didn't waiver even when she tried to stare him down.

Charlie didn't want him to leave just yet but as soon as his pal finished with the groceries he bid his goodbyes and hurried home.

By the time Bobby arrived home the phone was ringing off the hook. His own mother was complaining that Charlie had called three times looking for him until she finally got cross. Now the call display showed it was Charlie again.

"You shithead!" Charlie hissed as soon as Bobby said hello. "You stole those fuckin' pictures."

Bobby didn't answer and the awkward pause that followed seemed endless. He could hear Charlie's rage but more than that he could feel his anxiety. "You fuckin' promised," Charlie whined, impotent in his anger and frustrated with no sure-fire way to get the pictures back. He no longer trusted Bobby to keep his word. Even if he said he'd delete them Charlie knew there was a dozen ways he could still have saved them.

Another long silence followed without Bobby offering him any hope. Finally, Bobby said "I got to go," and hung up leaving Charlie in near panic mode. For the next few days he looked at the pictures every chance he got. The video was especially hot because he could hear Charlie's dad telling her what to do and Mrs. Benson's voice when she responded. He got so he knew every word and would add his own comments as if he had been there in the room with them.

The highlight was the blow job. He'd seen lots of porn but this was so much better when he knew the people. She choked a little when Mr. Benson blew but she managed to hang in there and swallow when he told her to. She smiled shyly at the camera, proud of her skills and pleased with herself that she'd made her husband ejaculate. Her tongue flicked over her lips self consciously catching the few stray drops of cum that had escaped her mouth just as Bobby exploded into his hand.

Charlie lived in constant worry. He had thought he could trust Bobby but now he realized that being able to look at his mom's pussy was worth more than friendship to Bobby. With dread he realized that there was absolutely no way he could control his former friend or keep him from sharing the pictures. At practice they stayed away from one another. But every time Charlie saw Bobby talking and laughing with the other guys the paranoia took over.

And then he knew for sure. It wasn't one of the guys that let it slip out; it was Melanie, Bobby's smart mouth girlfriend. She had a quirky little look on her face and Charlie wondered "What? Is there something on my shirt? My fly undone?" He didn't like Melanie and she knew it. It started because she took up so much of Bobby's time and Charlie resented it. Melanie thought Charlie was too nerdy for words and missed no opportunity to tease him about not having a girl of his own. Now she stood in front of him and chose her words very carefully.

"Your mom must be embarrassed about the dirty pictures huh?"

Charlie's face first paled and then turned beet red as he stammered out an inane answer "what pictures?"

Melanie snickered and said "The ones you sent to Bobby."

"I didn't send them!" Charlie snapped. His eyes showed his panic and he wanted to shut her up.

"Does she know you stole them yet?" she continued.

"I didn't steal them," he pleaded desperately. "... Bobby..."

"Got them in an email from you," she finished for him.

"Noooo! He sent them to himself from my computer."

"Try to sell that story to your mom when she finds out," she snickered derisively.

Charlie was speechless with rage and frustration. He stood there glaring into Melanie's delighted face realizing that he was going to wear it no matter how the story was told. It suddenly became important to know how Melanie had seen the pictures in the first place. She must have been snooping on Bobby's computer and opened the file by chance.

"Bobby sent them to me," she volunteered, answering the question before Charlie even asked it.

The information didn't sit well with Charlie. What started as the unidentified sharing of one cropped photo between friends was now growing into something far different.

"You better delete them or you're in big trouble," he snarled, trying to put on a threatening face.

"I bet she'd love to get them back," Melanie mused breaking into the chaos of Charlie's thoughts. "I bet she'd do a lot to have them just disappear."

"They're just private pin up pictures," Charlie defended.

Melanie chuckled, maliciously enjoying his discomfort. "That's a good story Charles. You stick to it. I'm sure she'll understand."

"She can't find out," Charlie hissed, recognizing he was at the mercy of Bobby and Melanie. Whatever it took to put this right was what he would have to do.

"I'm going to tell her," Melanie announced looking straight into Charlie's eyes. "She needs to know that they're out there."

"How could that possibly be good? How would that help her? "

"I wasn't thinking of helping her," Melanie giggled. "I was thinking of her helping me."

Charlie felt sick.

"Bobby wants a pair of her underwear," the girl continued. "Something real sexy. I'm sure a whore like her has lots of naughty underwear. Get him a pair that she wears and bring them to the ballpark tonight."

Charlie wanted to refuse but she was already walking away. "She's not a whore," he muttered dejectedly.

His Mom was in the kitchen making dinner when he got home. Charlie took the opportunity to hurry upstairs to look for a pair of her panties. He slipped into her room and rummaged in her lingerie drawer trying to find a pair that would fit Melanie's demand for sexy. There were only two pairs left and neither would do. He wandered into their ensuite and peeked into the laundry hamper. There on top was the pair she had stripped off in the video. They were pink and feminine with a very narrow t-back and a wedge of fabric that scarcely covered her mound. He pressed them to his face and sniffed the heady female scent before stuffing them into his pocket and retreating to his own room.

The led light on his cell phone was flashing a message and he pulled it up. There was no message, just the URL of a website called "Slutty Moms and Suburban MILFS." Following the link he was soon looking at the original cropped photo of his mom now gracing the internet. He scarcely clicked out of the site when his email pinged again. It was Melanie and she was enjoying her li¬¬ttle joke. ''Check the camera she demanded. "See if there is anything new."

"There isn't," Charlie assured.

"Check it every day", she came back. "If you send me any new pictures of her I won't get bored and post the rest of these shots."

Charlie stabbed the power button with his finger as if turning off the computer would erase the problem. Almost immediately his cell phone vibrated and he read the text message from the ubiquitous Melanie. "Don't forget the panties."

12