Betrayal of Trust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RossDaniels
RossDaniels
226 Followers

In this position, her scent surrounded me, and I drank it in. It was musky, sensuous, and it was mixed with the smell of her suntan lotion and some fruity cosmetic that teen aged girls seemed to use a little too much of. But even that made my pussy tingle and contract a little as I thought how many times I'd smelled that fruity aroma when I walked by her desk in class. But it was her natural aroma that made my nipples harden further as I imagined her taste.

I tried to remember how Dave pleasured me with his mouth and tongue, recalling the techniques that I enjoyed and trying to reproduce those for Julie. Only I would do it as another woman . . . who would know even better just how lightly or firmly to touch, how long to make it last. I tentatively reached down and traced one finger lightly along the length of her little slit. I marveled at how small she was, even with her lips slightly swollen with arousal. Her leg and stomach muscles tensed a little bit at my touch, but as I continued my light caress, up and down the length of her, she began to relax, even though her breaths seemed to be getting a little quicker.

I moved my other hand down and used both to part her outer lips. She was still wet and shiny with the fluids of her first orgasm, and as I opened her further, I could see the little pools of arousal that were collecting in her pink folds. Higher, I saw my ultimate goal—her little clitty, mostly covered by its hood, but beginning to peek out to seek my attention.

I couldn't wait any longer. I moved my face close and felt the amazing heat emanating from her sex. I blew my breath over her, not to cool her but to heat her further. And it seemed to work as her hips began to move on the couch as if she didn't know whether to try and get away or move closer.

But even if she had wanted to move away, it was too late. I extended my tongue and made one long lick from that sensitive area just above her tight little rosebud, along her wet folds to her sensitive little pearl. Her body shuddered at this exquisite sensation and a little mewing sound escaped her lips. I was certain that she was experiencing something for the very first time, and it thrilled me to know I was the one who was experiencing it with her.

Another full lick, this time with the tip of my tongue pressing a little farther inside. Then another. And another. Each time upward, I paused to flick her clit back and forth rapidly with my tongue. I varied the pace of my licks, sometimes they came fast, sometimes slowly. I didn't want her to anticipate when the next delicious sensation was coming.

I looked up at her and saw that her eyes were clamped tightly shut and she was biting her lower lip. Her nostrils were flared as her breaths came faster and faster. I moved my hands along her abdomen, upward to her breasts and began to pinch her nipples in rhythm with my licks.

Her hips were writhing on the couch as I continued to pleasure her with my tongue, the licks coming faster and faster, the flicks of her clit becoming harder and more direct. She was moaning now, panting, squirming—unable to take much more of this pleasure, but at the same time needing more and more.

Finally, when I knew the time was right, I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and began to suckle, nursing on it as I would a little nipple. At the same time, I pinched hard on her nipples. It nearly drove me wild when Dave did this to me, and it seemed to have the same effect on Julie.

She screamed and began to hump my mouth eagerly. And with each thrust of her hips, I sucked harder on her little pearl and pinched her nipples harder. Then I felt a gushing of her juices on my lips as she came again for me, this time much more violently than the first. Her nectar was flowing from her now and making a wet puddle on the couch. The sight of this took me over the edge with her, and I quickly removed one hand from her breast and thrust it underneath my dress and between my legs—just in time to feel the spasming of my own cunt and to feel the explosion of juices from inside my writhing body.

But I kept my mouth pressed hard against her pussy, allowing her to grind out the last little bit of her orgasm on my face. I wanted to taste her juices. I wanted her to paint my face with them.

Finally, it was over. Julie went limp and seemed to be passed out there on her living room couch. Her body seemed almost lifeless as I watched her there, but I could see her firm young breasts rising and falling slightly with the deep breaths of sleep.

Deciding not to wake her, I smoothed my skirt and tried to make myself presentable enough to emerge from her apartment and make my way to my car. The afternoon was getting away and I needed to hurry home to fix dinner for my husband. It was time to go back to being the proper wife, the professional teacher that I was before Julie took me over.

But as I slipped quietly from her apartment and drove away, I already knew there would be other times—times when I would be on the receiving end of the pleasure. And I thought about how her sweet young face would look between my thighs.

RossDaniels
RossDaniels
226 Followers