Betrayal of Trust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers

Julie didn't say a word. She just gave out a little whimper and closed her eyes tight in anticipation of what was to come. As she lay there nearly limp across my knees, I realized that this spanking was having an unexpected effect on me. My nipples had grown harder, almost painfully sensitive to the thin fabric of my bra pressing against them. And the moistness between my legs had been transformed to a large wet patch on the front panel of my panties. I could tell by the warmth in my cheeks that my face was flushed and I could imagine what I must look like.

But I didn't spend too much time thinking about it. I intended to finish what I'd started. So I went to work again. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The swats came one after the other. Hard ones that hurt my hand and that turned Julie's ass from a warm pink to a bright red. By the time I had administered the final 12, she was sobbing loudly, but doing her best not to resist, so as not meriting any additional swats.

"All right, Julie," I said soothingly, "you can get up now." And with that, she slowly climbed off my lap and began that post-spanking dance that I had done so many times myself. She shifted quickly from one foot to the other there in front of me, while she rubbed both hands gently over her tender red ass. Her shorts were still around her ankles, and I noticed as I glanced at her nearly bare pussy that her lips were quite moist.

"Now, Julie," I said gently, "do you understand who is in charge here now?"

She didn't look at me, keeping her eyes fixed on the floor near my feet. But she did nod her head.

"All right, that's better. From now on, I will be the one who decides whether, or even if, we have sex. Is that clear?"

Another nod.

"And when I say 'no, ' I mean no. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." It was the first time she had ever called me ma'am.

"Very well. Now come over here, Julie."

She stepped out of her shorts and walked the few steps back to where I was still sitting on the couch. I extended my arms to her and without a word, she climbed up on my lap and laid her damp cheek against my shoulder. All of the strength seemed to have been drained from her limp little body. I enveloped her in my arms and held her tightly, as I kissed her forehead over and over.

I ran my left hand slowly up the inside of her thigh, using my fingertips to caress her lightly. She let out a little contented sigh and shifted her weight slightly, parting her legs just a bit more. As my hand played up and down, I realized that the insides of both thighs were slick with her nectar, and it was clear that on some level at least, she had enjoyed the spanking.

Of course, I had, too, even though I didn't want to admit it to myself. It was not really punishment for Julie, or an attempt to put her on the right road. It was just another chapter in the twisted little story we were writing together. And with that thought, I slipped one finger into her tight little hole and began to stir her tender folds.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as I moved my thumb to her little clit. I pressed, massaged, flicked and stirred... over and over again until Julie raised her face to look directly at me. I could see her eyes were asking for more. So I gently lifted her from my lap and sat her on the couch, moving her bottom near the edge where I could reach her.

My tongue moved to her wet opening and began to probe and lick. She made little mewing sounds as I tasted her juices, then pressed the tip of my tongue into her tightness. I inserted my finger once again and took her clit between my lips. She began to buck against my mouth almost immediately and I wrapped my arms around her hips to hold her in place. Her juices oozed out onto my tongue as she came for me. I don't think I had ever tasted anything so sweet.

She lay there spent for a long time, panting at the excitement and exertion. I lay crumpled there at her feet, also exhausted from the intense emotions that had been flooding through me ever since arriving at Julie's that day.

In a minute, I felt something pressing against my shoulders and I opened my eyes to see Julie moving over me, encouraging me to lie back. I was only too glad to, and soon, she had moved between my legs, raising my full skirt up around my waist. Not even bothering to slip my soaking panties off, she began to suck on the saturated material.

"Oh, Mrs. Robertson," she said, looking up into my eyes, "you taste so good."

"Given what we're doing, Julie, I think it would be fine for you to call me Susan," I answered with a smile.

"Oh, no," she whispered. "I want to call you Mrs. Robertson so we'll both remember how bad this is."

And with that, my young lover pulled the crotch of my panties aside, thrust her tongue tight against my swollen clit, and brought me to a thunderous orgasm.

RossDaniels
RossDaniels
225 Followers