Betrothal Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe we did that last night, my dear," I laughed at his serious face, seeing the sparkle in his eye.

"Au contraire! We weren't married then, so it doesn't count," he said, tossing me onto the bed so I bounced before jumping on top of me making me shriek.

"Have you changed your mind so soon," he murmured, kissing me as he began to pop the buttons of my bodice. "Last night you seemed to enjoy my attentions."

"Mmmm," I purred as he nibbled my neck, "I still enjoy your attentions, but," I suddenly pushed his shoulders and flipped on top off him, "I think it is my turn to give you some attention."

I stood beside the bed and finished unfastening my bodice, letting the dress slide from my shoulders, then dropped my petticoats as well. I had worn a corset that day, so with a slow, steady hand I loosened the strings but instead of removing it, I pulled my chemise from beneath it and left it in place, pushing my breasts up while accentuating my waist.

I climbed back on the bed, first stopping to remove Liam's shoes and socks, my bare bottom waving in the air where he was able to reach out and caress my curves.

I removed his shirt next, making him sit up to pull it off of him, tossing it carelessly to the floor. I pushed him back against the bed and proceeded to lick and nibble his chest as he had done mine. When I used my teeth on his nipple, he sucked in air through his teeth and arched his back.

I kissed his abdomen, spending time investigating his navel with my tongue. His initial laugh became panting breaths as I lapped at his flesh.

When I reached the top of his trousers I saw that he had lifted his head up on his arms to watch me, so I thought I would give him a show. I used my teeth to untie his trousers and pull them down just an inch. The soft, rounded head of his cock bobbed gently before my eyes, so I licked it. Liam threw his head back and gasped , returning to watch me with eyes glazed in barely controlled desire.

I tugged his breeches down and discarded them, caressing my way up his calves and thighs and stopping to blow across his manhood suspended over his belly. He reached for me and I stopped him with an, "Ah-ah. Not yet."

I knew little about a man's cock, and had even less experience with one, but it seemed as if kissing and licking felt good most places, so I gave that a try. I kissed the base of Liam's cock, then licked up its length to the head.

Liam came to a half-sitting position and said, "Good God, Cam, you're killing me! Whatever you do, don't stop!"

I smiled and took the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as if it were hard candy. Liam moaned and I guessed I was doing all right. I continued to suck and lick at his erection for several minutes until Liam growled, "Enough of the torture, woman. I want you."

He pulled me up his body and kissed me senseless. Feeling bold, I rubbed my wet cleft along his hard length and he bit my lip. He gripped my bottom and pulled me up, angling me so his cock was rubbing right at my entrance. With a sigh I pushed back and captured his first few inches, and he thrust in the final length, pushing my thighs so I fully engulfed him.

I didn't even think about it as I started to rock against him, his hands loose against my thighs. I moved to my knees and lifted until he was only barely within me before gliding back along his length. He stared at me, rocking up and down his cock, and murmured, "Beautiful!"

He let me set the pace, and as the tension built in my pelvis, I found I was grinding against him as he guided my movements with his hands on my hips. My breath was coming in short gasps and I couldn't seem to get quite enough pressure just where I wanted it when he suddenly flipped me and drove into me in long, fast thrusts.

"Oh...oh...Liam, yes!" I cried out as he ground himself into me and roared, thrusting erratically for several seconds before dropping to his elbows over me. Again the strange trembling came and went for a minute or more as my body came down from its place of release.

Liam lifted his head and gazed at me, sweaty and sated. "You are the most amazing woman! I couldn't be happier to call you my wife."

***************

Ten Months Later

Mother came to help me when little Liam was born. The best thing she brought though was news that Gerald had been exposed for the horrible cad he was by the father of his current betrothed. It seems an associate of the girl's father ran a house of ill-repute, in addition to several saloons. When the father introduced Gerald to his associate, the man recognized him and proceeded to tell the father about Gerald's preferences among the girls. The man was so outraged he shot Gerald, but was apparently an appalling aim and only nicked his arm. Nonetheless, Gerald's reputation was destroyed and his chances for ever having a respectable marriage ruined. I knew he would get what he had coming.