Better Ch. 02

Story Info
Owning Audrey is changing Alex.
8.1k words
4.76
30.1k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: For anyone just stepping into this story, read part one first—it's heavily serialized. This story deserves the BDSM tag a lot more than last chapter, which simply set that aspect up. It's not something I have a lot of experience writing, but I've been experimenting with some of the ideas from the particular angle of this unique relationship. Thanks to everyone who commented on the first part; I looked forward to hearing constructive feedback from you guys. -Theworldspins***

There was a fine line that Alex Vartas walked when he was whipping his slave's ass. When he whipped her too softly, for fear of causing her harm, he could tell, though she'd never just come out and admit it, that a little part of her was left unsatisfied. Yet to lose control, to go too far and actually hurt Audrey, would be unthinkable. He had enough guilt about what he had done to her in the past, what he was doing to her now, to compound that feeling by causing her lasting damage.

"Thank you, Master," Audrey intoned between gasps. "Please show your bad girl how to be good."

"Good girls don't..."

Shit—why exactly am I supposed to be punishing her right now? Oh, that's right.

"...steal the covers at night. You made me cold, slave."

In Alex's mind, the whole thing could get a little silly. They both knew that this wasn't actually punishment. What's more, any excuse would suffice when Audrey needed him to play rough with her. But for Audrey, he could play the part, and if the part called for a soft leather whip and a naked, hogtied slave, then he could manage.

"I'm sorry Master. Please punish your slave for her error."

The third person stuff had thrown him at first, but it all eventually made sense. In a lot of ways, he'd learned to be the domineering figure Audrey craved just by reading her body reactions, as well as the subtle ways she entered into the submissive frame of mind when they started to play.

"Open your mouth, slave. I want you to treat this fake cock like it belongs to me. You try to make it cum."

Trussed up, with her hands bounds to her ankles, and lying naked on her stomach, Audrey eyed the 7" thick dildo affixed to the table in front of her. She knew not to mention that she couldn't reach it, and instead wriggled forward as best she could so that her mouth could line up with the rubber fuck toy.

"Suck it, baby," Master commanded.

Audrey apparently didn't want him to have to ask again. She lowered her head onto the fake cock, as drool began to form at the edges of her mouth.

"Good girl," Alex said softly, caressing her back and arms. He ran his fingers through her blonde curls as she slowly lowered her face onto the cock, its width stretching her lips.

"I want your nose to touch the table," Master said. "Try for me—if you can't, I'm going to have to whip your pink little ass."

Audrey could feel her pussy getting wet at Master's dirty talk. She remembered feeling stressed out earlier today, when she couldn't remember where she left the canvas bags they used for shopping. She'd gotten emotional, as she always did when her memory failed her, and Alex had promised that tonight he'd be her Master, he'd take care of her. He'd tested her before, as he always did, and she remembered every bit of that, even though the negative emotions that led her to the padded table, where she was busy fellating a dildo and preparing to be whipped and then fucked were gone. On the table, there was nothing but joy and desire—even when her body felt pain. He was certain of that.

"You're not touching the table," he said to her, tracing the leather strips of the whip against Audrey's spine, down to the crack of her ass. "Don't you love Master's cock?"

When all this started, all Alex wished was that Audrey would be better. When he thought spoon-feeding her would work, he did it. When she needed him by her side to sleep, he did it. He bathed her. He massaged her body. She needed to please him, to serve him, so he allowed her to. He let her kiss his feet and suck his toes, though it felt indescribably odd at first. When he told her to serve him however she thought was right, she stuck her tongue in his asshole. Alex let her. Of course he let Audrey blow him—it seemed almost normal compared to the elaborate things she dreamed up to worship him, and Audrey never once let a drop of his cum go to waste.

At first they made love, and that was all Alex wanted, too, because, as Audrey got better, she got more normal. She knew who she was. She knew how to make him laugh. They shared things, things no one else could ever know, and slowly he realized that he wasn't stuck with her out of guilt, he looked forward to being with her more than anything.

CRACK

The sound of the whip as it split the air in two and struck Audrey's soft, tender flesh was bracing.

Something that sounded like a "thank you," only muffled by a thick rod of rubber, emerged from Audrey's no doubt exhausted mouth.

When this started, I just wanted to make love to you. Now I want to fuck your ass hard, slave.

Alex pressed her head down, helping her to touch the tip of her nose to the table. He knew from hard-won experience how far he could push; she had little remaining gag reflex, but he still had no desire to tempt fate and make her retch. He just needed to follow through with what he said before.

CRACK

Once more the plump flesh of Audrey's gorgeous ass jiggled from the impact of the whip. He could see it turning red.

"Get off that fucking cock, slave," he barked. "I want to hear you while I fuck you."

Having just cleaned her thoroughly, Alex knew there would be no harm warming up her asshole with his tongue. They had only recently expanded their play to include anal, but already it had become one of Audrey's favorite things. When he asked her to explain why, all she said was that his cock belonged deep inside her, and that putting it in her ass made her feel like she was giving him something that not every woman could or would give him.

It was all part of the transformation Alex felt inside himself. If being with him made Audrey better, he sometimes thought that being with her made him worse. He didn't exactly feel worse; in fact, he'd never felt better. Having an insatiable, submissive sex slave to cater to his every need sated his lust. Being with Audrey, though, had made him question who he was as a person.

I'm hurting her. Her ass has got to hurt after this.

Alex stopped tonguing Audrey's ass long enough to rub some soothing lotion onto her ass cheeks. It would make it feel better when he drove his cock into her ass.

"Are you sorry now, Audrey?"

"Yes Master, please don't take it away."

The way she objectified his cock always made him aroused, like it was a prize for her to win.

"Oh, don't worry, baby. I'm going to put it deep inside your hot little ass. You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," Audrey cooed, her face only inches from the spit-slickened dildo that had until a moment ago been plundering her throat.

Alex pushed a lube-coated finger inside, preparing the way.

"Then let go and let me in."

With his raging hard cock lined up with her anus, Alex thrust forward, a surge of pleasure filling him that could not have exceeded the pain Audrey must have felt, having her sphincter stretched wide by his invading cock. He could only trust that she was always honest with him, that she found the pain clarifying, liberating even, and that she welcomed that pain much more than he longed to give it.

He always had considerable stamina when fucking Audrey, pussy or ass, though only because she had usually drained him almost dry beforehand. These kinds of longer sessions always took place at night, and rare was the day when Alex didn't find his sexy little slave putting on a pouty look in the morning, begging for a chance to suck him off before work. Of course, he almost always let her—it made her as happy as it made him. But still he couldn't shake the feeling that, however and for whatever reason it had happened, there was still something just incontrovertibly wrong about possessing another person, body, mind, and soul, the way he owned Audrey.

As if she was reading his mind, Audrey began encouraging him even more.

"Fuck me, Master! Own my ass! Make me cum, Master!"

Audrey wanted him to lay claim to her. The more possessive he was, the less anxiety she felt about him possibly leaving her.

"This ass belongs to me," he grunted, thrusting hard into her.

He liked pulling her to the edge of the table when she was hog-tied like this, since he could fuck her with more powerful thrusts when he was standing up. Alex reached down to grab the sides of her head, hooking a couple of fingers on the right side into her mouth.

"Your pussy belongs to me. Your ass belongs to me. Your mouth belongs to me. Your tits belong to me. This hair belongs to me..."

This table belongs to you. This house belongs to you. Those cars belong to you. That bank account belongs to you.

"Fill me please, Master!"

Alex felt ripples of pleasure in his cock, no doubt caused by the muscles inside Audrey straining to force him out. He watched beads of sweat form on her back, rolling down into the valley formed by the way her legs were lifted. Then he buried himself fully inside her, reveling in the feeling of her hot anal passage flexing around him.

"Cum for me slave."

Audrey's body shook, and Alex felt bad for not filling her pussy with at least a vibrator while he fucked her anally. She never asked for that kind of thing, but it didn't mean he shouldn't be vigilant about meeting her needs.

He hadn't much time to beat himself up over that oversight, before he felt his knees grow wobbly and his balls tighten. Unloading his pent-up cum into Audrey's hot, tight ass was a feeling more impossibly perfect than Alex could have imagined. He felt his torso ripple, as if his body was squeezing every bit of semen into her possible, and a vision, dangerous yet irrepressible, of letting go like this into her fertile pussy, filling her with his life-giving seed, flickered across his mind.

When his brain started to work again, Alex pulled his cock slowly from Audrey's backside and grabbed a wet wipe kept in a cabinet near the table. Though Audrey had begged to have the right to clean his cock straight out of her ass, he had never felt comfortable enough to let her do this one thing. He always wiped down, discretely, before presenting his member to her.

"Show me how grateful you are," he said softly but firmly, as Audrey took him once more into her mouth, lavishing his cock with the attention of her expert tongue.

"That was amazing!" she said when she was finished. "It feels like a whole gallon inside me."

Alex was always amazed by Audrey's almost manic liveliness after a heavy session of sex and discipline. The willpower to dominate her, to spank, torture, and tease her, not to mention his relentless pounding of her tight pussy, or in this case ass, left him both mentally and physically drained. Conversely, Audrey positively hummed with energy; he felt like he needed IV fluids, while she looked ready to build a new wing on the house.

Alex untied her with a glazed-over expression, his slick, red cock bobbing up and down as he worked. Once she was free, he checked her wrists and ankles. No burns or bruises: he was getting better at hog-tying.

Not a skill I ever planned on picking up.

"Master, what's your name?" Audrey said in the deepest voice she could muster. "And...what was your third-grade guinea pig's name?"

Alex smiled. It felt good to hear her teasing him, mocking his constant memory exercises. Most of the time, he liked having a girlfriend more than he lied having a slave.

"My name is Master. Master...Bates," he said in a monotone.

Audrey giggled.

"Master, you've forgotten your name!" she said in faux surprise. "I...I didn't...did I?"

She pretended to cry, pressing her face into Alex's chest. She startled him by raising her head to the sky, her arms out in imitation of a silly movie they'd watched weeks ago.

"I fucked Master's brains out! Noooooo!"

Alex grabbed her by the waist and pulled himself on top of her, tickling her sides until she could barely breathe.

"You're gonna make me pee!" she panted.

"If I'm lucky," Alex shot back in jest.

He could see something change in Audrey's eyes, a flash that almost past him by. He stopped tickling her.

"I can pee myself, if that's what you want, Master," she said breathily.

Alex froze.

"No, baby, it was just a joke. Please, please, keep your pee to yourself."

Audrey looked embarrassed, and Alex knew she would need him to spank her later and tell her that he forgave her for her mistake. He kissed her forehead, hoping to ease her mind and spare her ass for a while, still glowing red from before.

"You ready?" he asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Can't we just lay around a little while? Maybe on the bed."

Alex didn't much want to move, holding her. Audrey looked beautiful, her lithe, naked body glistened with sweat, her ass bright red, radiating heat. He drank in her body, sated and content.

"We can do it on the love seat," he said, as if he were making some big concession. "But I want you to take it seriously."

Audrey stopped smiling and adopted a blank, almost robotic expression.

Shit, she's not—

Alex's fears were allayed the second Audrey winked at him. She wasn't in a submissive trance—she was still just teasing him. He took her over to the love seat to sit down on his lap, a thick red towel laid out to prevent even more of their sexual fluids from staining the upholstery.

"That's a funny way of being serious," he said. "What movie did you get that screaming business from?"

Audrey smirked. She can be so bratty when I give her an easy one.

"Austin Powers. You told me they were making fun of a bunch of other movies where that happens. I thought you would—"

"No, baby, you were cute. I liked it," Alex said. "It just stuck in my mind for the test. What did we eat that night?"

Audrey wrinkled her forehead a little. Alex loved it even more when she had to think, and since it had been a while, he didn't expect her to remember this one. She bit her bottom lip for a moment, before her rose-colored lips curled into a wry smile.

"Gumbo!"

"How the hell did you—"

"Don't you remember spilling some on the table, and I licked it up for you? That was the same night you made me lick your cum off the ground as a punishment."

Alex blushed. Talking to Audrey was full of these kinds of moments—she'd get painfully embarrassed if she messed up a joke or forgot where she left her keys, but she would describe the filthiest things completely shamelessly, with a big grin on her beautiful face.

"Maybe you did fuck my brains out," he replied, "because I don't think I would have remembered that without you."

Audrey beamed with pride. He knew that she interpreted her recovery as a way of proving her devotion to him. For her, getting better meant being better for him.

"OK, just one more for now. This one's in your wheelhouse: what was the movie we watched the next night after Austin Powers?"

Audrey stopped smiling. Her eyes rolled a little, and Alex could see her getting more and more tense. He wouldn't let this go on for long. She would do this for five minutes before admitting she couldn't remember. He held her hand up to his mouth and kissed it gently, looking directly into her eyes. She looked disappointed.

"Backdoor Sluts 5," he deadpanned, before Audrey's lips curled into a playful snarl and she slapped the side of his arm.

"You're bad!" she drawled. "You're a bad, bad man."

"And you're a bad little girl, but I need some time to recharge before I show you just how bad you've been."

"Yes, Master," Audrey said teasingly, perched in the uncertain space between a shared joke and a tacit acknowledgement of Audrey eternal devotion to serving Alex, to making his happiness the center of her universe, to obeying him unquestioningly and unhesitatingly.

How fucked up is it that I'm getting used to this?

***

It was nice to be bored for a while. Ever since he had walked up to Audrey's door and back into her life, Alex had been living on an emotional precipice. For months, he had avoided scrutiny and questions. The first hurdle had been convincing Audrey's home care nurse that she was no longer needed. It had been surprisingly difficult to convince the woman to simply cash a check not to come to work. In the end, she was swayed by Audrey's cogent argument—not simply because the argument made sense, but more importantly by how clear-headed and focused Audrey was when making it.

In the end, Nancy had agreed not to inform Audrey's aunt Diane, who held power of attorney over her, about Audrey's new circumstances. Audrey had even enrolled in ordinary psychotherapy to give her aunt a convenient excuse for her sudden improvement. After four months of therapy and a helpful letter from her doctor, Audrey was in charge of her own, quite sizable bank account, free from intrusive visits from outsiders, and devoted full-time to taking care of the house for Master.

Alex felt strange about that. He had always seen himself as a progressive kind of guy, and the idea of having a stay-at-home girlfriend, let alone a personal slave, was hard to wrap his head around. Granted, the circumstances were beyond unique: Audrey was filthy rich, the house was hers, and she didn't need to work anyway. Oh, and she was brainwashed to follow his every whim. There was that.

Alex felt a vibration in his pocket, and he instinctively looked around the office furtively. The walls of his cubicle were small, and he wasn't supposed to be on his personal phone during work hours. The dreary hum of office machines surrounded him, almost lulling him to sleep. His manager Gavin, a gruff and unpleasant man of sixty, was too nearby for him to feel safe checking his phone just yet.

Without an advanced degree or much experience in the "real world," he'd been lucky to parlay his computer skills into an IT job at a small firm. He hadn't kept in touch with anyone from the research project—especially since many blamed him for Audrey's fate—but he could imagine how difficult it had been for the senior faculty tossed out of academia, tenure be damned, and barred from future employment in the cognitive sciences. At least he had a paycheck and could take care of himself. Living on Audrey's settlement money would have been too humiliating for him to contemplate.

The mechanical hum almost hypnotizing him, Alex watched his boss stride past him as if he wasn't there. Alex knew immediately where he was headed, and soon enough, Gavin began to hover over Hang, a new requisitions analyst. She was a petite but curvy Vietnamese girl, probably about 22 Alex assumed, who always seemed to have an older white man in middle-management checking up on her. Alex had heard the way the older guys talked about her: most of the men of the office had unanimously agreed that she just had "that look."

When Alex asked what they meant, one of his co-workers, a lecherous old sales manager named Billy, explained:

"She just looks like that kinda bitch who knows her way around a dick, you get it?"

Alex hadn't participated in that conversation much longer.

He rolled his eyes to himself as Gavin adopted a patronizing, superior tone while explaining to Hang what a great addition she'd been to office morale.

Can't you hear how fucking ridiculous you sound? You're treating her like a piece of property.

The irony of his gut reaction wasn't lost on Alex; had he been clueless enough not to consider his own situation, the sight of Audrey on all fours, sucking a large, fairly realistic looking 8" dildo attached to the bedroom mirror by a suction cup that greeted him when he discretely checked his phone couldn't have failed to remind him.