Better Ch. 06

Story Info
Michael and Andrea take their exploits to a new "high".
1.3k words
4.58
7.5k
2

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers

Chapter 06 - Michael

I knew leaving Andrea hanging was going to drive her nuts, like a little kid who spent weeks waiting to see what Santa would leave under the tree. Her childlike impatience was giddy and adorable as she tried to guess where we were going. It wasn't until we were in the charter plane with just the two of us on board when the pilot came up to us and said, "Our flight into Chicago will be about an hour and 20 minutes," that she found out.

"Chicago!" Andrea cried. "What are we going to do in Chicago?"

"Actually, my dear, I'm thinking of what we'll be doing on the way to Chicago," I said before I leaned in to kiss her luscious mouth as the plane started backing off toward the runway.

Unlike the time the two of us met up in Atlanta to take a plane to Bahamas when we unsuccessfully tried to initiate ourselves to the Mile High Club in a loo the size of a linen closet, we had the luxury of a Lear jet furnished in wide leather seats. I didn't bother to wait until we hit cruising altitude to kneel between her legs, push them apart, and indulge in her sweet luscious pussy, leaving her with plenty of room to prop her legs up and swirl her body around like me tongue deep inside of her. Watching her as I sucked and swirled, she looked like a rapturous goddess and felt like something supernatural as she let her body flail each time I brought her to orgasm. She finally bent down to grab my cock to stroke it firmly, and then tighter and faster, motioning me to get on my knees to slip inside of her glistening pussy.

The whir of the engines and the pressure that blocked my ears muffled our moans and cries as we brought each other to the brink several times over made it feel surreal and unbelievable. It almost felt like as if I was dreaming until I felt the plane lowering to land, which gave me the cue to blast inside of her and to fall into her. I wished I could have stayed inside of her forever, but we both knew that we'd have to get up, straighten up, and look as if we just simply enjoyed our flight.

But being with Andrea was never just about sex, although it crept into the fun things we often set out to do when we were together. We had a great time watching the Giants annihilate the Cubs while we sat in the bleachers. We drank beer and ate peanuts that she fed to me. I licked the salt off of them as I would her clit every chance I felt safe trying to get away with it. We took the train to Rush Street to grab a stuffed pizza for dinner and then head out to a jazz club. We took a communal hi-top with a couple of young professional types who looked as if they turned Happy Hour into Happy Night.

"How long have the two of you been married?" one of them asked. It was a common question we got from people.

"Oh, we're not married," Andrea said. "I'm just his friend for the night."

The men's eyes lit up and the proverbial light bulbs flicked on.

"So, if we were to pitch in, how much would it cost us to join you for the night?" one of them asked.

Andrea threw her head back and laughed as she slung one arm around me and said, "My rate is six grand for the day, and I don't take credit cards."

I tried not to laugh as their faces fell. They polished off their beers and headed off, thinking the rest of the night was definitely out of their budgets.

"Touché, my little hussy," I said as we clinked glasses. "Can I afford you for another day?"

"Well ..." she said, feigning to ponder. "I suppose I could cut you a deal if you take me dancing."

She knew I wasn't much of a dancer. I would have chosen to jump off Navy Pier naked instead of dancing, but it was either the cocktail or that had my head in a spin that made me take up her offer.

We slipped a few buildings down the street to a blues bar where the loud, danceable band could be heard from the street. We snagged a table for two next to the dance floor that had just been vacated. She wasted no time pulling me onto the floor as soon as the band kicked into "Mustang Sally."

There was no danger of me shuffling on the floor like an uncoordinated white guy as she pressed her body close to mine and swayed her body -- those sexy almost bare shoulders, the subtle rotation of her hips, and the stance of her feet aligned with her shoulders -- at half time. I was very familiar with this dance in a horizontal state, but do to it standing upright with her hands sliding up the back of my leg up to the cusp of my ass was all the motivation I needed. As she turned around to rub the top of her ass against my cock, it turned to something like a solid tube of tempered glass -- strong, heavy and could handle some hard, repetitive, industrial use for several hours.

Then a blonde came from across the floor with her eye on Andrea. She mimicked Andrea's moves as she came closer and closer. Soon the two of them were dancing together as Andrea was doing her slow shimmy in front of me. As their hips were grinding together, the blonde's hands made her way for my hips and my ass until a big, burly guy took her by the arm and hauled her away.

In an instant, the hardon of the century was gone. The last thing I needed was to have some Grizzly Adams type think was I messing around with his girlfriend or his wife.

"Let's get out of here," I said to Andrea.

On our way out the front door, the big guy approached us.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out, but can you check to see if anything you had in your pockets is still there -- keys, cell phone, wallet?" he asked.

He had to be kidding, but I checked. They were all there, and everything inside my wallet was intact.

"I just wanted to make sure," the man said. "She and a bunch of girls play that game in the clubs here. We'll be happy to take care of your tab while you're here."

"Thanks, but we're done for the night," I said, as I pulled out a $100 bill for his attentiveness.

On the way back to the hotel, I asked Andrea, "So, you are interested in being with a woman?"

"I know I've always said, 'No,' but if it wasn't for that freakout factor, it was kind of fun, especially in the way it was turning you on," Andrea said. "But I don't think I could handle seeing you with another woman."

"You do know that I have sex with my wife," I said.

"I know that, but it's different, so you say," she said.

Worlds different. I could have never had the kind of time we had -- in and out of the bedroom -- over these past few days with my wife.

"But what if it was just you and another woman and me just being there?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "It's something I have to think about."

"Tell you what," I told Andrea when we got out of the cab in front of the hotel. "Go up to our room and get comfortable. I have some things to check on and take care of at the front desk."

MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers