Better Late Than Never

Story Info
Two women, one man, lots of sex.
1.7k words
4.05
53k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the wonderful feeling of my cock being sucked. My girlfriend Jenny straddling my legs, her nipples lightly brushing my thighs and her mouth slurping at my eight inch cock. Half asleep, I reached down and stroked her long blond hair, felt her cheeks as they bulged out with the pressure of my rod and ,all around, just enjoyed the sensations.

Jenny soon wanted some for herself and climbed my legs. First she rubbed my prick across her lips and teased me with her asshole, then slowly swallowed all of me with her wet snatch. I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. Soon she was humping like an animal, panting tongue stuck out sweating and I had to participate. I grabbed her ass kinda rough, (she likes it) and began slamming her up and down on my swollen prick. We both came at the same time and she collapsed her sweaty body onto mine, both of us not moving for a while.

“I’m off to work.” She said. “Do you need anything?”

“Only another blowjob,” I said. She laughed good-naturedly, got dressed and left for work. I was out with a bad back from my construction job. Truth is I wasn’t in any pain anymore, but the doctor said to take another week and who am I to argue. I made good money and they were paying me to sit on my ass so I was gonna sit until someone said different.

I lounged around all morning, and caught some of those stupid talk shows on the tube. Around noon I took my new magazine upstairs for a little reading. I live in a condominium complex. When I drew up the curtain to get more light for reading, I could not believe my eyes. My, across the way, neighbor Sheila was standing in the middle of her bedroom stark naked and masturbating!

At first I just stood, dumfounded. I had been having fantasies about her since we moved in the place. Sheila is at least six feet tall. She has huge, firm tits, strong shoulders, and the roundest, tightest ass I have ever seen. Her hand was moving like an orbital sander on her clit. Head thrown back, sweet mouth wide open. I knew she was panting and crying out though I could not hear her.

Without thinking about who could see, I whipped out my cock and started whacking it right there. I watched as one hand slowly wound its way over Sheila’s body, loving herself. Slowly the hand moved up her stomach, cupping first one perfect breast, then the other. Her other hand was a continued blur over her cunt. The other now lifting her nipple to her mouth. The view between our condo’s was clear enough so I could see her big brown nipple get rock hard. I just stood in the window pounding my pud.

I’m not sure how much time it took but eventually Sheila shook with convulsive orgasm. I was close. Sheila turned, I thought to go into the shower. I was already fantasizing about watching when she completed the turn and waved at me.

I can’t remember a time when I felt more stupid. Standing in the window holding my stiff prick, I thought sure she was going to call the cops. She smiled but pulled the shade. I was scared. What if she told Jenny? What if she did call the cops? I’ll tell you my prick never got soft so fast in all my life. Scared shitless about the future I did up my pants and went downstairs.

I thought the knock on the door was the cop's gonna bust me for peeping tomism. Already resigned to humiliation for my stupidity I open the door to find Sheila! Standing outside my door wearing a bathrobe and a smile. “I saw you,” she said. I turned my head down and tried to look embarrassed. “Can I come in?” All I could do was nod my head mutely and move aside.

Sheila wasted no time. She shoved me into the room, closed the door and let her bathrobe fall to the floor. “I’ve thought about your cock from the day I first saw you,” she said. She closed the distance between us and brought one huge tit to my mouth. While I sucked on that, Sheila used a tear already started on my old tee-shirt to rip it off my body. I tried to grab her ass but she moved away enough to run her hot tongue down my neck and suck my nipple. Her nervous hands undid my jeans and found my bulging manhood as the pants slid to the floor. Her hands were cold. It only increased my arousal. Sheila licked and sucked her way slowly across my chest then down, probing each crack of my washboard stomach. I could not wait much longer. I held her head firmly and moved it towards my groin. I swear my cock grew an inch rising to meet her lips. She said, “Tell me what to do.” Then she just knelt there waiting for my instructions.

“Suck it a little.” Like a babe getting milk she created just the smallest of tensions. Just a light sucking pressure on the head of my dick. It felt glorious.

I let my hands roam her body. Broad strong shoulders, this girl had done some physical work at some point in her life. She had fine strong thin muscles along her back, and a fleshy round stick-out butt. Like the rest of her, her legs and arms were thin and muscular. Smooth creamy skin showed blue veins along her thighs and forearms.

I pushed my middle finger into her ass and heard a satisfying grunt of surprise around my cock. “Suck as much as you can.” Warm wet pressure crawled lovingly down the shaft of my prick towards the base. I felt the smaller opening of her throat. Felt the head of my cock get just in the entrance when she balked. She backed off, stifled her gag reflex and tried again! All the time she kept that light sucking pressure. I put two fingers in her ass. “All the way down your throat this time.” For an incentive I used one hand to gently rub her clit. This was too much. I needed to pick up the pace. I lifted her to her feet and took her hand practically dragging her up the stairs.

Sheila crawled onto the bed and stuck her ass up high, “Stick your tongue in my cunt.” I gladly complied. Some women perfume their snatches if they think they will get head. Sheila did not, and I was glad. I love the thick salty taste of a woman who has sweat a little. My nose stuck half-way up her asshole I lapped her pussy like a thirsty dog. Sheila panted, “Fuck me.” I moved slowly up her back getting into position, licking the sweat from the small of her back kissing her shoulders. I grabbed both her huge tits and used them for leverage as I slammed my cock home. Her pussy was like slippery wet velvet, and I humped into her with a fury. “Cum in my mouth.” Jenny never said that! I’m not sure how she knew I was close but I was. I was happy to oblige running on my knees to her open mouth. She closed her lips over my prick and sucked hard. Grabbing the shaft with her hand she pumped and I exploded huge spasms into her throat.

I was still shivering. Sheila was still sucking the last drops when the front door opened and Jenny yelled, “I’m home.”

“Quick, hide or something.” Sheila grinned around my prick and clamped down hard enough so I couldn’t move away. I am fucked I thought as I heard Jenny moving up the stairs calling for me. I tried to get away but Sheila clamped down harder.

“I can explain,” I told Jenny as she walked into the room. I don’t know why I said that. I obviously could explain nothing. She just laughed and said, “No you can’t, but I can.” With one hand, my girlfriend began to undo her blouse. She rested the other lightly on Sheila’s ass. “We’ve been trying for weeks to think of a way to tell you that I’m bi. This seemed like a good way.”

Jenny shrugged out of her shirt and undid her pants. “At least now you can’t get mad that I cheated on you.” Jenny stepped out of her pants and climbed onto the bed. She stood over the kneeling Sheila and moved her wet mound inches from my face. She looked down and lovingly stroked my hair. “Are you mad?”

For an answer I grinned and stuck my tongue about four inches up her familiar pussy.

Here I thought I was in trouble, instead things couldn’t have turned out better. When Jenny was walking up the stairs I was getting softer by the second. Now I was rock hard and ready to go again. Sheila started rubbing my cock over her face, forehead, eye’s, nose, cheeks. She was worshipping the thing. I licked Jenny’s twat with a frenzy born of relief. Soon Jenny turned and laid across Sheila’s back. I still ate her out while she stuck her face up Sheila’s crack and started tongue fucking her. I needed to fuck somebody and said as much. Both girls yelled, “Me” at the same time then both collapsed in giggles on the bed. I was about to grab the closest person when Sheila said, “You fuck him Jenny, I’ve already had a turn.” I guess Jenny decided not to tell about this morning because she just spread her legs invitingly. When I climbed on my girlfriend, Sheila sat on her face and shoved one of her tits in mouth. I humped for all I was worth. Watching Sheila rub her cunt into Jenny’s face was turning me on so much I came in minutes. Having cum twice in almost as many minutes, I moved away from the pile and watched the women go at each other. Jenny was definitely experienced! I couldn’t help thinking that I wished she had told me sooner.

When both women lay draped across me in exhaustion I told them what I was thinking. Jenny sucked my soft cock into her mouth. Sheila licked my balls. Around my growing prick jenny said, “Better late than never.”