Better Late Than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera lowered her leg down from Lex's shoulder, fully feeling the strained stretch in her hip down her thigh and calf. She wrapped her legs around him and raised herself up. Reclining to balance on one arm, her entire body writhed and undulated against the now kneeling Lex. His eyes froze, unable to blink, unable to turn away from the display before him. As one who reaches out to touch a dream, Lex traced his fingers up Vera's stomach to her ribcage and around her back to further support their precarious position. Inevitably, they gave in to their own weaknesses, repeatedly collapsing, rebuilding in various positions only to fall into the inevitable end. They both slid into a fatal embrace, each killing the sense of self in the other, losing out to the moment.

No words. Not even a name crossed either set of lips.

When Vera left Lex's house the next morning, she inhaled the crisp scent of cool autumn air tinged with the sweet decay of leaves. For once, she was all right about being uncertain about the end of things. As far as she was concerned, the beginning and the end of Lex happened in that one night.

*****

Vera sat up suddenly. She had not gone back to her place that morning as she had believed earlier. It took her a good moment to figure out that she had fallen asleep on Jim's couch. Sore and slightly disoriented, Vera made her way back to her apartment.

12