Better Late Than Never

Story Info
Jim and Tina, online lovers meet for the first time.
1.1k words
19.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim looked at his watch again. He'd been sitting at the table, waiting for over forty-five minutes. Tina told him she'd be here. He was afraid she'd chicken out. They'd been chatting online for months. Both were married, and this was their first meeting. At least it was supposed to be. Instead, Jim was sitting there alone.

"I give up," he mumbled, and got out of his chair.

He went back to his room and changed into his swimming trunks. The hotel had an outdoor hot tub. It was late, so he figured' he'd have it all to himself. With his towel, he headed downstairs.

The hot tub was located on a patio outside the back of the hotel. Jim turned on the jets and climbed in. He leaned his head back and was just beginning to relax in the hot water when he heard a voice.

"Jim?" she said.

He recognized that soft, sweet southern accent anywhere. It was Tina.

"Tina! Where've you been? I waited and..."

"I'm sorry. I almost changed my mind, but I really wanted to meet you."

She looked so beautiful. Her red hair hung over her shoulders. She was wearing a flowery summer dress that hung nicely off of her. Jim stood up as she slipped off her shoes and stood on the top step of the hot tub, then stepped down one more.

"I'm glad you came," Jim whispered.

"So am I," she said as they kissed.

He put his hand on her face, caressing her soft skin as his lips pressed against hers. Their lips massaged each others for a few seconds, and then he slowly slid his tongue into her mouth. Her mouth was so soft and warm. She softly sucked on his tongue as he licked the inside of her mouth. Their tongues rolling around in a beautiful dance together. She let out a soft sigh as he slid his hands down her face, along her neck. He began kissing along her neck, licking her soft skin. She smelled so good and tasted even better.

He kissed and licked along her neck and shoulders, as he slid the straps off of her dress. It fell into the tub and they both giggled. Her beautiful breasts and body were exposed. She had on a pair of red panties. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. They kissed some more as he slid the panties off of her, letting them fall as well.

He took her by the hand as they walked into the hot tub together.

"Jim!" she whispered, "What if someone see us?"

"Then they're in for a treat." He said with a smile and kissed her again.

She leaned back as he kissed down her neck and ran his tongue in between her breasts. She reached up and began massaging his cock through his trunks. She could feel how hard he was for her. He kissed along each of her beautiful breasts, sucking each nipple into his mouth. Running his tongue around and around it, sucking on them, even nibbling gently; causing her to let out a soft moan.

He went back and forth between each breast, licking every inch of them, making love to them with his mouth. She reached into his trunks and pulled his cock out while tugging his trunks down. He helped her slide them the rest of the way off. He pulled her close again, kissing her. This time she could feel his hardness pressing against her.

He ran his hands up and down her back, massaging her soft skin and squeezing her soft ass. She leaned back against the edge of the tub as he kissed and licked all down the front of her body. He kissed her belly button and even licked around the edge of it and inside it. He kissed along her hips, licking along her waistline and then down her thigh.

He licked, nibbled and kissed all up and down her thigh, feeling her wiggle with each touch. She squirmed as the hot water bubbled between her legs. He licked up her thigh and gently tasted her pussy. First he licked slowly and carefully, and then licked a little harder and faster, up and down, back and forth and even running his tongue in a circle around her lips. She let out a gasp as his tongue flicked her clit. He began licking her clit, sucking on it, nibbling it and licking it faster and faster. The hot water and bubbles teasing her pussy along with his tongue.

He leaned back and pulled her to him again. He looked into her amazing blue eyes and kissed her deeply as she stroked his cock. He was so hard; she felt his cock even had a slight curve to it. She longed to feel it inside her.

She pushed him back until he sat on the steps of the tub and kiss his chest and neck, while stroking him. Hot water splashed up over her hand and his cock as she felt it throb. She looked at him with a smirk and climbed onto him. She slowly slid onto his cock as her hands pressed into his chest. He sat up and placed his hands on her ass. They began rocking together slowly, in perfect time. She felt so soft and moist around his cock. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed softly as they moved together. He kissed and licked her neck, up and down her body, squeezing her breasts together.

His cock throbbed inside her, getting harder and harder as she moved a little faster and a little faster. Her moans got louder as her wet hair hung in her face and over her chest. She pushed him back as she worked her hips up and down on his cock. He squeezed her ass tighter and tighter as his cock hardened inside her. She felt so good. No one had ever made him feel this way before.

She worked his cock faster and faster, as he throbbed harder and harder. Her moans got louder and became wails as she moaned his name. Finally he couldn't hold it anymore and his cock erupted inside her. He let out a sigh as both of their bodies tensed, cumming in unison together. Her hips continued to move, slowly, tightening around him, milking every drop from his cock. They just held each other for a few moments as their bodies remained tense, then slowly relaxing.

As he leaned back, she curled up against him. With a smile, she looked up at him and said, "Sorry I was late."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Meet Me in New Orleans White Northern cop meets Southern girl.in Interracial Love
Meeting In Spain For The First Time Two online lovers meet up in Spain for a holiday.in Erotic Couplings
The Clearing Two internet lovers meet for the first time.in BDSM
A Dream - Restless and Restrained You and Daddy torture me, even in my dreams, Mistress.in BDSM
A Bi Beginning She joins online lover at his swinging club.in Group Sex
More Stories