Better Loving through Chemistry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged me fiercely, her body shuddering in small spasms of pleasure. With my eyes open I lost the visuals of her inner pleasure. I could feel the cool air on my wet balls; a slightly jarring and mundane thought compared to what I had just experienced. She was so wet that my balls were drenched with her juices, and now they were cold! I laughed, which made my hips jerk and rub against her clit. She gasped and bit her lip; another orgasm was mounting already. I pushed her lower back closer to me, rising against her, grinding against her clit. She came again. I was still rock hard inside of her, but I doubted that I could cum right now, in this position. I enjoyed the warmth of her body and her pussy against me, around me.

We kissed.

"We better find Forest" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded.

She got of me, one hand holding on to her pants.

The bar area was almost deserted. We were in a back corner, and no one seemed to pay attention to us. I reached up and pulled her pants down. Her short dress fell barely below her ass so she was mostly covered. From my seated position I could clearly see her pussy, the lips still swollen and wet, the short brown hair that framed it all matted down.

I pulled her pants all the way down. She stepped out of them, smirking at me.

I stood up and stuffed my cock back in my pants. From a standing position you couldn't tell Nicole was panty-less. But I knew, and I loved it. I caressed the naked flesh of her ass.

"Let's go find her," I said, before kissing her on the lips while giving her ass a squeeze.

She smiled and took my hand, leading me towards the stairs and the dance floor. Her hips had an extra swing to them. Her pants were wadded up in my hand, reminding me of how naked she actually was.

This night was getting better and better.

And now to find Forest.

12