Better Loving through Chemistry Ch. 04

Story Info
A rave with Nicole and Forest turns hot and heavy.
2.3k words
4.67
12.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the first parts to understand what is going on, and leave comments if you enjoy the story!

*****

The question of how to find Forest was solved very quickly. From the balcony overlooking the dance floor we could clearly see Forest, lit by her dress, dancing on one of the raised platforms. A small crowd of guys had gathered around her, openly staring at her naked form. The rest of the party thundered along around them.

Nicole and I headed for the stairs. I quickly cut in front of her to go first, making my way half way down the rickety and narrow staircase. Then I stopped, and turned, and looked up.

Nicole was standing at the top of the stairs, looking down at me with a puzzled air. I was looking straight up her short dress and her clearly visible naked pussy. The dark hair that framed the soft lips of her sex helped to hide her in the shadows on her dress, but any second glance would reveal that yes, she was naked under there. I was on my third glance by then, drinking in the sight, a grin on my face.

She saw where I was looking and smirked. Paying no heed to the crowd of dancing people below her, she slowly lifted the hem of her dress an inch or so, the better to show me her sex. Anyone looking up from the dance floor could now clearly see her there, dress lifted, sex exposed in all its delicious glory. Her pubic hair was a wedge of fuzzy darkness framed by the paleness of her lower belly. I could clearly see her clit, swollen and pink, peeking through the trimmed curls. I was stunned and turned on by her display. For a moment it was just the two of us in our reality tunnel, but the noises and the lights quickly broke through I realized that this woman, my woman, was showing the room the heart of her pleasure. I was breathless with the feelings rising in me; jealousy, panic, shame, but stronger than that was love, and a raging erection.

Was it the drug? Who knows. Maybe the drug let her do what she wanted to do. Maybe my feelings for her were chemical, but I still remember the giant cog that turned another turn inside of me and set her firmly in my heart.

And then she dropped the hem of her dress and started walking down the stairs. I waited for her to join me at the bottom, where we kissed. My hand trailed across her inner thigh. I could feel wetness there. She looked into my eyes, unsure of my reaction. I smiled and curled my fingers up, grazing the wet lips of her sex. She gasped. I kissed her neck, took her hand and led her towards the still dancing Forest.

We made our way slowly through the dancing bodies and the flashing lights. My mind was moving in beat with the music, in staccato pulses of self-consciousness that disappeared in the down-beat. My hand holding Nicole's hand was the center of our little moving island in the sea of dancers. Ahead was Forest, a pillar of light. A naked pillar of light.

By this point I was in love and loving everybody, a feeling I know for a fact was fed by the drug. I stood slack-jawed as I watched Forest dance on her pedestal, Nicole standing by my side. I was both in awe and in love the courage and beauty of Forest. The other part of me, in between pulses of chemical love, was screaming in silent joy: SHE IS FUCKING NAKED!

Dressed only in the outer layer of her dress, the one with the lights woven into it, it was crystal clear that she was naked, and two feet in front of my face. When the lights of the rave pulsed, the lights in her dress kept her well lit so that at no point was she hidden from my view (or from the view of the dozen or so other guys standing around her).

She was slowly pulsing back and forth, her arms raised above her head. Her breasts were pulled into perfect globes by her position, her nipples hard and pink, the areola crinkled and tight. Her tummy was strong, an athlete's body shimmying in front of me. All the lines of her torso led to that one spot, the center of her movements, her pussy. Topped by a small patch of blonde curls, her sex was puffy and pink, bare and exposed to all. Her clit was swollen, poking out from between her thick lips. I thought that I could see a spot of moisture on her inner thigh.

Nicole moved, shaking me out of my hypnotized state. She reached up for Forest's hand to lead her down and away. They had a silent conversation, their faces saying everything that needed to be said. I just stood there, happy to still be holding Nicole's hand. Finally we moved, Nicole leading the way, towing Forest and I through the crowd.

The night air was a shock. I barely remember actually leaving the party but suddenly we were walking down the street, Forest still glowing in her dress. Nicole turned around and started skipping backwards, still holding our hands, a broad smile on her face.

We reached my car and piled in. Nicole and Forest both climbed in the back seat.

"Take us home, Wilbert!" said Nicole in an imperious tone.

"Wilbert? Do I look like a Wilbert ot you?!" I exclaimed in mock horror as I pulled out of the parking spot and aimed the car in a generally homeward direction.

I glanced at the girls in the rear view mirror. They were cuddled together, Nicole trying to find the control box for the lights in Forest's dress. They were giggling and chatting happily.

I was distracted for a few minutes as I tried to navigate my way back to more familiar streets. When I looked back in the rear view mirror, the girls were kissing each other passionately. Nicole had grabbed Forest by the back of the head, running her hands through her hair. I couldn't see where Forest's hands were roaming.

My driving became slower and slower as I kept glancing back in the rear view mirror. It was a good thing we were crossing a deserted and industrial part of town. The streets were empty of traffic so the driving occupied only part of my brain. Most of the blood in my body had left that part anyway, congregating more an more in my thickening cock.

A suddenly busy corner tore me away from the two kissing women. Cars zipped by, leaving trails of red and yellow lights in my field of vision. My light turned green and I was quickly back in the dark and deserted corner of our city.

I glanced back in the mirror but could see nothing; they had stopped kissing. I could hear heavy breathing and a soft squishing sound coming from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder, slowing the car to a crawl as I did so.

Nicole and Forest were pushed back again the opposite sides of the car with only their sex joining them in the middle. Forest had a long bare leg thrown up over the rear seat. Both had their dresses hiked up to their bellies, bare pussies exposed and rubbing against each other. The soft squelching sound I had heard was made by the wet lips of their sexes as they furiously ground themselves agains each other.

They each had a pained expression of pleasure on their faces, eyes fixed on the other's sex. I had never seen such a display. The lips of their pussies would slip and slide over each other, spreading their juices over each other like two hungry mouths kissing. Forest grabbed and pulled at a nipple through her dress, her mouth hanging open, her breathing ragged. Nicole just bit her lip and pressed her hips deeper against Forest.

I parked the car.

We were still in a deserted and industrial part of town, but that was pure luck. I didn't care. I jumped out of the driver's seat and ran around to the passenger door on the side of the sidewalk. I could barely see through the steamy windows, the shapes inside of the car a mix of flesh and fabric and sweat plastered hair.

I pulled the door open to reveal Forest's ass in it's full glory. Forest was kneeling over Nicole in full 69, her head buried somewhere between her thighs. Her ass was up, knees spread on either side of Nicole's head as Nicole licked and split the offered pussy with her tongue.

I stood transfixed at the sight for a few second. Around me the city growled with distant highways, streets lit in orange hues. In front of me was a perfect and perky ass that framed a wet and opened pink pussy, and the woman I loved buzzing in and out of it with a hungry tongue. I burned that sight into my memory, then dropped my pants.

Now, we were still on the street, parked, and my ass was now out for all to see. But I didn't care one whit. With one hand braced on the roof of the car and the other holding my shaft, I guided the painfully engorged tip of my cock into Forest's waiting pussy.

She was so wet I slid all the way in with a single thrust.

She raised her head and cried out in pleasure. I started pumping furiously into her, pulling squeals out of her. Below me Nicole started licking from pussy to cock, long licks that caught me on the out stroke. I could barely see what was happening, most of my view was blocked by the roof of the car.I just held on for dear life and pumped away, feeling my balls swell, my cock vibrate with pleasure, and a pressure mount deep in my gut.

I must have muttered or groaned something, half delirious with pleasure. Nicole grabbed my cock and guided it into her mouth, pumping the shaft with her hand and sucking away at the head. I pulled back to look as she took my cock in her mouth. Forest had collapsed to the side, her pussy swollen and open and red, dripping. Nicole pumped away, her other hand holding on to Forest's ass to give her the leverage needed to force my cock deeper in her throat.

"Jeeeee-sus!" I moaned through clenched teeth, as the orgasm ripped through me.

Forest sucked harder, pulling my cum deeper into her mouth. She held my cock tight, holding it in her mouth as I spurted and spasmed into her. I finally finished, legs apart, arms braced against the roof of the car, shaking still.

But Nicole wasn't finished. She half-shoved Forest out of the way in order to spin around and face me. Forest squealed in surprise as she suddenly tumbled half into the seat well. Nicole swung her legs out of the car, scooted her ass to the edge of the seat and pulled my dick to her pussy.

I was still hard, so her hand had no trouble leading the tip of my cock through the matted tangled of her wet pubic hair, between the wide opened and slick lips of her pussy and deep into her womb. She wrapped one leg behind my waist to pull me inside of her, the other leg braced against the open door. One hand clamped to the back of my neck, the other to the roof of the car, Nicole proceeded to fuck herself on my cock, her eyes fixed on mine, her mouth curled in a savage grin of pleasure. She seemed almost desperate for that fuck.

I could already feel myself rising to a second orgasm already. I wanted to hold off, to let her cum, watch her cum first.

She did, hard. Her head fell back as she curled her fingers into my hair. Her body spasmed around my cock as she whiplashed up and down on the shaft, her belly rippling with the effort. Finally she stopped, holding her breath, too sensitive to move, one hand on my chest to stop me. But I needed to cum now.

I started to move in her slowly. She gasped, shaking.

By now Forest had regain her composure. She cradled Nicole onto her lap, holding her head, kissing her brow while running her hand along her belly and breasts. Nicole moaned and arched back, relaxing.

I grabbed her legs and hooked her knees over my elbows, keeping her open wide.

I started deep long thrusts into her pussy. I closed my eyes, focussed on the feeling of her pussy lips sliding along the shaft of my cock. I was close, the orgasm was mounting. And when it came I let the feeling rise up and out like a great exhale, not a rough punch to the gut. I ground my hips against hers, felt her pussy open and welcome my full length as I shuddered inside of her.

We all held our breath for a few seconds.

Finally I pulled out. The night air was cold against our wet flesh.

I looked around at the city and the empty street. In front of me Nicole was limp, legs open and hanging off the car seat, her pussy open and wet. Her arms were thrown over her face. She looked ravaged, and sexy as hell. Forest was leaned back against the other door, her legs on either side of Nicole's head. I could see her pussy, looking soft and delicate again.

Around us the city buzzed, oblivious. I pulled my pants up and laughed, because I was happy.