Better Off

Story Info
A one night stand might lead to more.
915 words
3.16
45.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I thinking? I guess I was thinking about him and the sexy way he walks, the way he talks, the way his lip curves to the right when he smiles, oh god how I wanted him so. Well I guess you will see that along the way...

I was in front of Grey's Papayas with my friend Brad. I was just looking around for a hot guy to grab that night (I was sort of a nymphomaniac).

"So Kevin, I am guessing you aren't going to eat anything today," Brad said munching on his hotdog

" No, you know I have to keep my slim figure. God I just have to get laid tonight" I said desperately

"Well you know you can always have me," Brad said with a devilish smirk on his face

"Right" I said sarcastically.

We started to walk up the block when I spotted a light skinned guy with straight black hair, tight leather pants, and a leather jacket; I started to walk faster. His hair was so shiny; all I could think about was running my fingers through it and grabbing it roughly as I fucked him. All of the sudden I had this incredible urge to run, but at the same time I had the urge to grab him by his hair and jam my tongue deep into his throat.

I tried to stop walking but my feet kept on moving. So I did the only thing I could think of to stop moving, I punched Brad in the stomach. "

What the fuck was that for!" he screamed "what the hell did I do to you?" And it worked; I stopped in my tracks looking at Brad holding his stomach in pain.

"Dude I am really sorry…" I started to say, but I stopped as I saw my dream guy walking down the block. So I just ran after him, but slowed down when I caught sight of him.

All I could do was watch at a safe distance; I followed him down West forth street, up Christopher Street, and down to the pier, in New York's Greenwich Village. I saw him walk into a narrow alley and stopped, I felt my heart beat speed up. I started to get paranoid, so I started to look around, and as soon as I turned my head around to look for him, he was right in my face. All my fear left me and all I could feel was temptation. I was going to speak but he beat me to it

"Why are you following me?" he said seductively "do I excite you?" I couldn't say anything; his voice was so smooth…

"What's wrong?" he said running his finger down my chest "did I hit your hot spot?"

"Not really, wanna find out where it is?" I felt my cock stiffen "So, show me what's in your pants and maybe I'll show you what's protruding through mine"

I saw his light green eyes widen with lust. I was completely in shock with myself. I didn't think I could say that to him. I felt like my balls were going to explode. He started to scroll my body with his eyes and hands.

"Oh really?" he said breathing heavily "Maybe I should just taste it"

I started to run my fingers through his soft hair. His hands were pinching my nipples hard, I almost screamed in pain and excitement. He started to bite my neck softly, his hand moved from my nipples, down my muscular chest to my long, thick cock. I knew I couldn't take his teasing any longer, I felt my dick spurt a little cum out. His body was thin but hard, I wanted to just take him and stuff my cock deep into him, but I wanted to see him cry in pleasure first.

I pushed to the wall, dropped on my knees and started to rub my lips against his erect cock. I could see he was very well endowed, even through his pants. I continued to rub and softly bite his rock hard dick while I took out my own and jerked it vigorously.

I could hear his grunts grow loud, I unbuttoned his tight leather pants and pulled out his extremely swelled cock. As soon as I saw it I had to stuff it deep into my throat. He almost screamed; my excitement grew. I could feel his thickness widen my throat; I almost gagged, but held it in. His cock was so warm; I could feel his veins run against my tongue as I sucked.

His grunts grew into loud moans; I jerked harder and harder until I felt one hot shot of cum hit my hand. I tightened my lips over his dick and sucked faster. I took him in deeper and deeper until I felt his steaming seed hit the back of my throat, I swallowed joyfully as he fucked my mouth. I kept sucking his pretty cock until it grew limp.

As quickly as it started, it ended. I got off my knees and put my cock back in my pants, he did the same.

"So" he said sighing "that was easy"

"I bet it was" I said angrily I felt as if he were mocking me

"Sorry buddy, but that's all I wanted. Thanks for the sloppy head" he said as he walked out of the alley

"Oh we will see about that" I whispered to myself.