Better Off?

Story Info
A phone call from an old flame ignites a night of passion.
5.7k words
4.51
19.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this work, please be aware that it is a very graphic depiction of a sexual encounter. This story is intended for adults only, and should by no means be read by anyone under the age of 18 years.

I love to read your comments and would enjoy hearing from you if you like this story. I even want your comments if you didn't like it, provided you are actually giving constructive criticism. Please don't leave a comment if you are simply turned off by what the story contains. Just because you may not enjoy or politically agree with the portrayals, it doesn't mean that others won't.

The event in this story is true and did happen to me. After writing a few works of fiction, I was compelled to write this account of a one night stand, of sorts, that occurred more than twenty years ago now. I have drawn on my own experiences to compile the sexual scenes in my fiction, and it has brought back many fond memories; this being one of those. I hope you enjoy.

~~ Ody

*

BETTER OFF?

It all began as a rainy Saturday night home alone. I hadn't been invited to anyone's house or party and I was nearly broke, so going out wasn't an option. I had just fixed myself a bit of supper and sat down to watch the tube while I ate. "Fuckin' figures!" I grumbled out loud, to no one, when the telephone rang. Scrambling, I got there on the fifth ring and answered gruffly, "Hello."

To my surprise, it was a voice that I hadn't heard for well over a year, maybe two. "Is Ron there?" the girl asked.

"This is Ron..." I answered

"Hey there. This is Jan; Remember me?" she wondered.

I remembered her alright. There's no way in the world I could forget her. She was a beautiful blonde with a perfect figure and a libido that couldn't be quenched. She was almost a year older than me and we had dated, off and on, for a few years prior to our last break-up. Afterward, she had gotten involved with some guy and they got married, or so I heard. Consequently, I was a little astonished to hear from her.

"How could I forget you?" I affirmed. "What are you up to?"

"Oh nothing... Just wondering if you were doing anything tonight," she professed.

"Nah... I was just grabbing a bite when you called," I said, "And I was going to watch some T.V."

"Oh, I'm sorry... I'll let you get back to your supper," she apologized.

"That's okay, I can eat anytime," I maintained, curious as to why she'd called. Then I went on to assure her I had no plans and that I was just going to be sitting around an empty house all evening.

"Want some company?" she offered.

"Sure" I replied, still wondering why she had called me.

Before I could question her, she said, "Okay, Sweetie; I'll see you in about half an hour," and the phone went dead.

Not knowing what to expect, I hurried through my left-over meatloaf and headed for the bathroom to wash up a bit. I had just finished shaving when I heard a knock at the door. As I worked my way through the house to answer it, I pulled a T-shirt over my head and stuffed the tail into the waist of the clean Levis I had donned.

I opened the door and there stood Jan, just as gorgeous as I remembered her. She was a little damp from the rain, but beautiful nonetheless. She smiled at me and said, "I hope you don't mind; I brought some beer." Before I could respond, she handed me the six pack of cold 16 oz. cans and leaned in to plant a kiss on me.

When the kiss ended, I just looked at her for a moment, a little dumbfounded, and then offered, "Come on in." I turned and deposited the beer in the fridge, pulling a pair out of the pack. Motioning toward a doorway I said, "Let's go in the living room."

I couldn't help but to watch her sweet, round ass swaying in her own tight blue jeans as we moved into the other room. "Have a seat," I told her as I flopped down on one end of the couch. She sat down on the middle cushion and leaned her head back with a sigh. I opened one of the cans and handed it to her before opening the other for myself.

"It's really good to see you," she told me.

"Yeah, it's great seeing you too," I returned, still wondering why she had contacted me. And not being one to beat around the bush, I stated, "I heard you got married."

"Uh-huh," she replied as she tipped the beer to get a drink. "But, I'm not going to stay with that bastard," she informed me. Continuing, she filled me in about how he'd gotten pretty rough with her a couple of times, and that he turned out to be a drunken carouser who spent more nights in other women's beds than he did in hers.

As she related the story, I could tell that she was becoming a little upset, so I reached out my hand, offering it to her for comfort. "I don't blame you for leaving him," I sympathized. "You want me to go kick the shit out of him?"

"No, he's not worth it," she said, "I just needed someone to talk to; someone I could count on."

"You know you can always count on me," I stated. She nodded and scooted closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

We spent the next hour talking, the conversation shifting away from her failing marriage, to good times we had shared and friends we knew. The whole time, she kept snuggling closer and closer to me. Her body felt positively superb as she leaned against me, the familiar feeling of her breasts pressed to my torso reminding me of old times.

Our first round of beers were long gone by now, so I asked if she wanted another. She did and I told her, "I'll be right back." But before I could raise from my seat, she looked into my eyes and brought her lips to mine again. This time, though, her tongue darted out and slipped into my mouth. We kissed for about thirty seconds and then she pulled away.

"Sorry..." she said, turning her head to look at the floor.

"Don't be," I told her, "It's been a long time since I had a kiss that sweet."

I got up and went to the kitchen to secure another pair of brews from the refrigerator. When I returned, Jan settled close to me once more, and we continued our conversation. Again, the more we talked, the more she seemed to nestle into my side. At one point she laughed about something and raised her hand in the air. When it came down, it landed on my chest, and she left it there with her fingers lightly stroking me.

I decided to reciprocate and dropped my arm around her shoulders, hugging her to me. She looked up and softly said, "I've missed you."

"Yeah? Well, seeing you again tonight sure has brought back some memories for me too," I concurred.

I don't know why, but for some reason the situation seemed uneasy. I guess it was because she was technically married, and we were both a little unsure of ourselves because of that. At any rate, there was a long period of silence, and then I upended my beer, draining the contents. I shook the can and said "I'm empty, what about you?"

"I've still got about half of mine left," Jan replied.

"Would you be a sweetheart and get me another while I take a leak?" I requested.

"Sure," she said, and raised from the couch.

I went to the bathroom and relieved myself of the previous two beers, washed up and opened the door. There was Jan, leaning against the door frame with my fresh beer in one hand and hers in the other. She looked up at me with her astounding blue eyes and smiled. I couldn't help myself and leaned in, wrapping my arms around her body, and pressed my lips to hers.

We kissed passionately for the next couple of minutes, my desire for her growing by leaps and bounds. I had nearly forgotten how good her firm body felt when I had her in my arms, and just how strong her seductive charms were.

One of my hands dropped to her butt and I gave it a gentle squeeze. Pulling my lips away from hers, I said, "Sorry, but I couldn't resist," hoping to bring a little lighthearted fun into the seriousness of the evening. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she welcomed my hands on her, and I was pretty certain that she was prepared to go a whole lot further than kissing and petting.

Except for a little smirk, Jan ignored my comment and said, "Would you take these," referring to the beer cans, "so I can use the bathroom too?"

"What... You can't go while your hands are full," I teased. And jesting further, I added, "It's not like you have to hang onto anything while you pee."

She shook her head and retorted, "No, but I have to be able to undo my pants!"

Feeling cocky and brazen now, I quipped, "Well I can take care of that for you."

Jan shot me a saucy grin that I had seen many times before and spouted, "Oh you can, huh?"

"Yep... See..." I said as I moved my hands to the oversized belt buckle that she wore. I worked it loose and pulled the tail of her belt free from its loops, then set about unbuttoning her jeans. Our eyes never drifted from each other's as I lowered her zipper and pushed the denim apart, exposing her satin panties.

Still grinning, Jan shook her head again and humorously demanded, "What are you doing?"

I replied, "Just what you want me to do," as my fingers slipped into the top of her underwear, bringing them into contact with her downy bush. I once more brought my lips to hers and we resumed our passion-filled french kiss. Breaking free a few moments later I quizzed her, "Do you deny it?"

"No. But we shouldn't be doing this, you know," she charged, "I am still married, after all."

As my fingers descended over the hairy mound, searching out her vaginal cleft, I asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," was her simple reply. Then a few seconds later, she added, with a twitter, "But if you don't let me go to the bathroom, I'm going to pee on your hand."

I chuckled and withdrew my paw, giving her another quick kiss. "Well, alright; if you really need to go..." I enjoined, taking the beer cans from her. Before she moved into the bathroom, Jan wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me deeply once more. Her eyes closed and she seemed to drift into a different world, secure with me.

After we parted, I went back into the living room and sat down on the floor, leaning back against the couch. Jan entered a few minutes later with her jeans the way I'd left them; still undone and her belt flapping loosely. She strode over to me and straddled my body, then lowered herself into a sitting position on my lap, facing me.

Her fingers traced over my chest and face while we talked a little more, neither of us in a big hurry. Jan and I had always liked taking our time with one another. When we'd been together, we enjoyed the playfulness and teasing that led up to more serious foreplay as much, if not more, than the act of intercourse itself. Rarely had we ever just jumped in the sack and started rutting away, and this occasion was no different. At that point, we both knew that we were going to make love, but we had the whole night ahead of us.

Eventually, Jan worked my shirt out of my jeans and tugged it over my head. As her hands roamed over my bare chest, I set to work on the snaps of her 'cowboy' shirt. She was an avid horse rider who was heavily into barrel racing, and dressed the part. I started at the bottom and worked my way slowly upward, one snap at a time, until her shirt was completely open.

My hands slid inside the open garment and I caressed the soft skin of Jan's flat stomach and slender waist. Moving upward, I was soon cupping her firm, bra-covered 36C breasts in my hands, as I had done so many times before. Our relationship had begun while we were still in high school, and we had enjoyed more than our fair share of sex together. My heart rate was quickening and my dick was beginning to swell as I fondled her.

She leaned closer and our mouths found each other again. As she closed the distance between us, my hands moved away from her breasts and traced the bra around her body to meet behind her back. I quickly found the clasp and began fumbling with it. In a moment or two I had it unhooked, but in our present posture, all I could do was run my hands over Jan's unfettered back.

After we kissed and nuzzled each other's necks for a while, Jan resumed her upright position. When she did, I immediately brought my hands forward and wormed them underneath the sagging material of her brassiere. My fingers went right for her already extended nipples and I began to roll them gently. As I did this, Jan unbuttoned her sleeves, removed the shirt and then her undergarment as well, giving me freedom to attend to her succulent boobs as they deserved.

After a few minutes, I moved my hands around her again, drawing her chest close to my face. I began placing tender kisses on her breasts, teasingly avoiding the nipples. When I finally started kissing the erect little buds, I let my tongue slip out to flick over them. Jan's facial expressions told me that she was thoroughly enjoying the attention, and it was my guess that it had been quite a while since she had been treated this lovingly.

I ventured that she was in need of just such treatment, and I was intent on focusing as much effort on her as she wanted. I knew full well that if I took care of her, she would certainly return the favor. In all the times we had made love before, she had always given me a "Wow!" experience. I had no reason to suspect anything less this time, and was content to service her needs.

For the next several minutes, I continued to kiss and suckle her heavenly orbs, bringing soft moans of pleasure from her throat. Eventually, Jan leaned back a bit and echoed her earlier statement. "I've missed the way you touch me," she said, her golden hair spilling around her shoulders. Her statement only made me want to touch her that much more.

"Let's go to the bedroom where it's a little more comfortable," I proposed, my hard-on feeling like it was about to burst my zipper.

"Okay," Jan replied, and she began scooting back to dismount my lap. Apparently, as she did so, she noticed my bulge. She got to her knees, between my legs, and reached out to rub her hand up and down my distending fly. Eyeing me with a knowing grin she said, "We better let that guy out before he suffocates." With that, she began undoing my pants, and a few seconds later she was working them over my hips as I lifted my ass to aid her in disrobing me.

After dragging the denims down my legs and off my feet, she tossed them to me with a giggle. I caught the jeans against my upper chest, but the legs bunched in front of my face. By the time I wrestled them away, Jan was already on her belly with her head descending toward my crotch. When her lips came into contact with my stiff cock, I was in heaven. And when she parted them, taking me into the warm wetness, I wouldn't have known it if a bomb went off next to me.

Jan worked up and down my pole a few times and then paused to lick the head, swirling her talented tongue around its circumference. Then she sucked me in again and worked me deep into her throat. I groaned with pleasure and ran my fingers through her soft, blonde hair. For the next few minutes, Jan blew me and then schlepped off my manhood with a slurp.

"Let's go," she said as she raised to her feet.

"Go... Oh, you mean to the bedroom?" I returned, her skills causing me to temporarily forget about my suggestion.

Snickering, she snipped, "Loose your concentration?"

I nodded and said, "You tend to have that effect on me, Babe."

"Well, come on. I'll meet you in there," she directed, "I've gotta go to the bathroom again." Then she scampered off before I could say another word.

Before heading to the bedroom, I gathered my wits and picked up the clothing we had strewn about. Once there, I tossed my things on the floor, but hung Jan's shirt and bra on the back of a spare kitchen chair that I had no place else for. I straightened the blankets and crawled under them to wait for her arrival.

As I waited, my mind began to wander and I closed my eyes in an effort to clear my mind. When I opened them, Jan was standing in the doorway, leaning against the casing. She was now nude and had her jeans hooked on her fingers and tossed over her shoulder. "Goin' to sleep on me?" she asked.

I was speechless for a moment, as I once again took in all of her naked beauty. Even when we were at the peak of our sexual relationship, screwing almost daily, I could never get enough of just seeing her unclothed body. Snapping out of my brief stupor, I replied, "No... Hell no! I was just... Never mind. God, you're beautiful!"

Stepping away from the door frame, Jan drew her jeans around and held them out, still dangling from her fingers and asked, "Where can I put these?"

I pointed at the chair, where I'd left her other clothing. She draped them neatly over the chair's back and then moved to the bed. I lifted the blankets and she slid in next to me, cuddling her bare skin against mine. Turning on my side to face her, I let one hand glide over her hip and search out her sanguine buttocks. "You truly are beautiful, you know," I told her again.

Snuggling closer as I toyed with her backside, she replied, "Thanks, but you don't have to say that to get me to have sex with you."

Pulling my hand up to her face, I caressed her cheek and confirmed my sentiment. "I wouldn't say it if it weren't true," I told her softly. Jan hugged me tightly and let out a deep sigh, her warm breath cascading down my chest.

We lay there for the next several minutes in silence, both of us content in the others arms. Eventually, still without a word, Jan began kissing my chest and teasing my nipples with her tongue. As she did, her left hand slid down my torso and she found my somewhat deflated cock. It didn't take much of her stroking to have me totally erect again. When I was hard, she wrapped her delicate fingers around me and began to slowly pump up and down on my shaft.

I simply laid there and enjoyed the sensation for a short time, and then started to repay her efforts. My hand descended once more, pausing to tease one of her nipples briefly, then moving lower on her body. I felt the tight curls of her sandy-colored bush and again paused to play with them, still in no particular hurry. I loved the feel of her soft pubic patch, which I had been so familiar with in the past.

After a few minutes, I pressed on, slipping my fingers lower and between her thighs. Jan parted her legs knowingly, drawing her left foot toward her butt, letting it come to rest on the bed behind her right knee. This movement afforded me the access that I needed and I swiftly worked my index finger into her warm, damp hole. When I did, the hand Jan had on my tool stopped in mid-stroke and she let out another, longer sigh.

Over the next several minutes, as I fingered her, Jan returned to pulling on my manhood, but with irregular tugs now, more than the smooth palpations she had been using. She also started purring and softly moaning her approval of what I was doing. It wasn't long before I had guided my middle finger in, alongside the index, filling her a little more. When I had pressed them into her as far as I could, I brought my thumb down on her enlarging clit, and rubbed it gently. "Mmm," she mewed, a little more loudly.

Keeping my thumb in place, I started working my digits in and out of her in short movements. For the most part, they remained buried in her, quickly becoming saturated by her increasing vaginal secretions. Once more, I drove them deeply into her and increased the pressure on her clit. Jan gasped softly and then exhaled a low, "Mmmm."

Her tugging at my pole had ceased, but Jan was still holding me in her hand. She let her index finger begin running over the purple head, smearing my pre-cum all over it. While this was taking place, she brought her face to mine and we started kissing, once more. We continued in this manner for the next several minutes, both of us becoming more and more heated and passionate.

12