Better Than a Hairbrush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw that," Amanda chuckled, wrapping herself in a towel.

"Saw what?" I replied innocently.

We migrated into the bedroom. A queen sized bed dominated the space, leaving room only for a small chest of drawers under a curtain-protected window. The bed was made (of course) and the only trace of disorder came when Amanda chucked her towel at my face before jumping on the bed, butt naked. For a moment, I was at a loss as she shimmied under the covers. Now only her face showed. I dropped my towel and jumped in bed as well.

"Now don't go getting any ideas mister," Amanda said quietly.

"I'm not, don't worry," I stated before kissing her lightly on the forehead.

Amanda shifted uncomfortably.

"Something on your mind?" I asked.

"It just...it just felt really good. Like real good," the girl sighed.

And so began a back and forth on the merits of sexual stimulation. I understood her apprehension, to an extent. But she was probably the horniest female virgin I've ever come across, no lie. It was very frustrating for me. I was willing to wait her out because it was obvious that the reward was worth the work. But her tease then retract methods were growing old. Eventually, she agreed that I could finish giving her an orgasm and then we'd stop there.

I worked my hand down her smooth belly and brought my hand to a stop at her waistline. I hesitated here for a moment, enjoying the anticipation and the sense of exploratory pleasure. I'd yet to feel what I was about to feel on this young lady. Amanda sighed deeply and squirmed a bit underneath me.

"Well don't keep me waiting," the girl cooed, ironically.

I slid my hand farther downward. I encountered a bit of light hair then I was on top of her small sex. I lazily traced a few laps around her erogenous region with my index finger. Amanda whimpered and shivered. I stopped at the top of her sex and slid down to her little clit. I lightly caressed this area for some time, watching as Amanda rapidly approached one of her epic climaxes. Before she could finish though, I pulled my finger back away.

"What...what..." Amanda complained.

I put the hand back against her and slid a finger southward until I was just at the entrance to the girl's wonderfully wet vagina. I leaned over and began kissing Amanda deeply. The girl was just getting into the makeout session when I carefully slid my finger inward. Her vagina was completely drenched and wonderfully tight around my finger. In short order, my finger was buried up to her lovely little slit. Amanda practically wailed out loud after only a couple in and out strokes. Her hips bucked upwards and I nearly lost it just from the sight of her gorgeous body in the throws of an orgasm.

"How'd that feel for you?" I asked with a devilish smile.

Amanda's breath was deep and fast as she turned to look at me.

"You're good at this thing, you know?" she stated.

I pulled my finger out and lightly patted her thigh.

"I've only just begun," I answered.

I slid my finger back over to her vagina and pushed the digit back into the warm, moist confine. Amanda began to protest, surely wanting a break of some sort as I began probing around her insides. Instead, I reached my thumb over and began playing with her clit. The girl's hips bucked upwards and I actually stopped my motions for a moment as it seemed she was crying.

"Oh my God, quit stopping!" the girl coughed.

I resumed my earlier motions. Amanda's motions became more and more bizarre as she approached another climax. Her eyes were shut tight, she was biting her lower lip and her hands were clasped onto each other like she was performing a prayer in church.

"Relax Amanda, just relax and enjoy," I urged softly, slowing my movements.

"It just feels good...real good," she replied.

"Well that's the idea," I stated with a smile.

I thought for a moment and wondered how I could work things more towards some personal satisfaction for myself. I was enjoying this activity immensely, but it was pretty hard to ignore the massive erection dribbling precum under the covers.

"At least do something else with your hands, I feel like I'm fingering a nun," I said with a chuckle.

Amanda unclasped her hands. She put the one farther from me to her side. The other hand hovered over her flat belly for a moment, unsure as to what to do. I could see the gears turning. I really hope that she would pop her mental clutch and put things in third plate...gear. Sure enough, the hand reached over to my side of the bed. I couldn't help but inhale sharply when he hand came to rest on my vacant waisteline.

"I don't want to hurt you," Amanda stammered.

"You won't hurt me. And if you do, I promise I'll let you know," I replied.

"I don't know..." she stated.

"Please," I practically begged.

The girl shut her eyes then reached downward. Her limber fingers grasped my penis softly and I about lost my load right then and there. To show my appreciation, I pressed my finger as deep as I could and rubbed her clit a bit harder for just a moment. Amanda squealed with pleasure. Her hand slipped up my cock and then back down. She repeated this motion twice more then stopped.

"I have a question," Amanda stated quietly.

"You know you can ask me anything."

"This is strictly hypothetical," she continued.

"Of course."

"Do you...do you have a condom?" the girl asked with a quaver in her voice.

"Strictly hypothetical?" I asked, treading lightly.

"Yes."

"Hypothetically, yes I have condoms and such."

"Oh, okay," she replied.

I still had my finger in her pussy but had stopped caressing her clit, not wanting her to orgasm in the middle of this crucial conversation.

"Are we still talking hypothetically?" I asked, thoughtfully.

"Yes."

"And you're not going to judge me?"

"No, ask and say what you want, silly," Amanda replied with a nervous chuckle.

I lightly touched my thumb to her clit for a moment, feeling the girl writhe around beside me.

"Hypothetically, I have condoms and lubricant. I could be very gentle and make sure everything is very safe and perfect for you," I said conversationally.

Amanda bit her lower lip, thinking. I dug my finger in just a bit deeper and lightly caressed her clit with my thumb. The girl's hips bucked upwards then I stopped. I didn't want her to climax just yet, but I did want to keep her on the cusp of it.

"Do it," she whispered.

"What was that my dear?" I asked softly before kissing her lightly on the lips.

"I want it," she said, looking at me.

"Want what?"

"I want to do it. I really, really want you right now. So let's do it...before I change my mind," she stated resolutely, with a big smile at the end.

I hopped out of bed and retrieved a condom from a bedside table. I wrapped my mid-size cock in latex then reached back into the bedside table. I pulled out a little bottle of knockoff KY liquid. I dribbled a bit of the clear liquid on my latex-protected penis. Then I squirted some onto a finger and reached under the covers. Amanda jumped a little when I dabbed the fluid on the entrance to her soaking wet vagina.

"I normally wouldn't need this, but I want this to go as...smoothly as possible," I explained.

With a flourish, I pulled the covers back and admired the limber girl lying on the bed before me. I then shimmied my way over until I was on top of the girl. I reached down and cradled her head with one hand. I pulled her lips to mine and we kissed passionately for a short while. Then I lowered myself flat and maneuvered my penis to the tip of the girl's vagina.

"Hey," I said, looking at the girl's frightened appearance.

"Yes?"

"Remember, I'm here for you every step of the way. This is all about having fun. Have you had fun so far?"

Amanda nodded reluctantly. The apprehension and excitement was apparent with every rapid breath she took. I felt like I was straddling a frightened bunny rabbit, not a very horny teenager.

"Okay, I'm going to ease in on the count of three. Okay?" I said softly, trying to be as kind and calm as I could manage.

Again, the girl nodded.

"Okay. One," I said.

I felt a shake from beneath me but I could also feel that my cock was lined up perfectly.

"Two."

Amanda opened her mouth, maybe to ask me to stop. Maybe to ask me hurry up. Maybe she was going to tell me to be gentle. I don't know what she was going to say. I do know that her eyes shot wide open as I slowly poked my cock into her obscenely tight vagina. The girl let out a wail that was a mix of surprise, frustration and arousal all in the same breath.

"Three," I stated calmly when I'd sunken my cock 2/3 of the way in.

The girl bit her lip for a moment then smiled.

"You sir, are a bastard," she gasped.

"That's what makes me so much fun though," I replied.

I slowly worked my cock backwards until only the tip was within her delicious warmth. Then I slowly pushed back in. I pushed deep until my scrotum was pressed all the way against her posterior. Amanda shook for a moment as I ground my front on her clit. I smiled then pulled out a bit before quickly thrusting back in. The girl gasped then pushed her hips upwards to meet mine. And so we ground and pushed against each other alternately.

"I think..." she gasped after a few minutes of this activity.

I drove deep and grabbed onto one of her small hips. I pulled her body closer to mine, in mid air so it seemed. Amanda gasped and shook for several moments. Then I eased the pressure off, feeling her vagina contracting and pulsing around my cock.

"Was that one?" I asked.

"Yah," she answered after sigh.

I pulled my cock out and rolled off the bed. Then I grabbed Amanda's feet and dragged her bottom across the sheets to the edge of the mattress. I positioned her buttocks just over the edge and tucked her limber legs upwards. Amanda grabbed onto her knees and pulled back, exposing her lovely, tiny slit and her cute button anus. Then, gently, I reinserted my latex-covered penis into her sex. The girl jumped a bit on insertion and bit her lip.

"Sorry, too fast," I apologized.

"No, it's just...it's new. I've never felt this...full before," she replied.

I began humping slowly. I'd drive as deep as I could then slowly pull back until only the very tip remained within. Then I'd drive back in again and again.

"Oh, this...this is good too," Amanda panted.

I reached down with one of my hands and began to caress the girl's clit again.

This, I quickly found, was perfection in stimulation for the girl. Quickly, she came again. This time, I could tell, it was a full bodied orgasm. She pulled on her legs madly and practically shouted. Then she went limp.

I was very far from going limp though. In fact, it felt like my cock was going to rupture soon. Amanda's nether regions were very very pleasing to me. And the noises, oh the noises were the most amazing I've ever heard in person. If it wasn't for the look on her face as she'd come and come earlier, I'd have said they were faked. I was replaying the last orgasm in my head and eyeing the girl's cute body when I felt the first twinge of tension in my scrotum.

Without bidding my own actions, I began humping more and more rapidly. Amanda was initially oblivious to my increase in speed's meaning. All she was concerned with was the pleasure from the pounding. I closed my eyes, straining to hold myself just a bit longer. I was desperately trying to eek another orgasm out of the girl before I succumbed too.

"God, you're moving fast," Amanda panted.

I nodded, not bothering to stop my humping. She felt amazing and the sounds were terrific as I pounded away.

"Wait a minute..." the girl said.

I continued pounding. The tension was getting even stronger now. I wouldn't last much longer. I normally could have, but it had been some time since I'd had sex and certainly the first time with a girl like this.

"Wait, don't...don't do that," she continued.

"Don't do what?" I asked, fearing the answer.

I was so close now. So close. Now I wasn't holding myself back, I was rushing to the finish. I continued rubbing her clit though. I could feel she was closing in on one more orgasm but I had a feeling I'd beat her to the finish line this time.

"Don't come in me! I don't want to get pregnant," Amanda proclaimed.

"That's what the condom's for," I replied calmly as I could.

"But what if..."

And then I drove as deep as I could and came harder than I had in a long time. Amanda squealed with delight as I ground my front into her pubic bone. Then she climaxed as well. I nearly fainted from the pleasure as her loins contracted and pulsated around mine. I shook with the sheer adrenhaline of the moment.

After what seemed like an eternity but was really a minute, I grabbed onto the condom and slowly backed out. My cock felt sore as I carefully pulled the condom off. I held the rubber up for Amanda to see after I'd tied it off like some sick water balloon.

"See that?" I asked.

"Ew, yes," she replied, eying the rubber with a shotglass of liquid in the end.

"THAT, is what a condom is for," I stated before tossing the offending item in a trashcan.

"Well, at least that's one thing I don't have to worry about with my hair brush," the girl pouted.

My jaw may have touched the floor after that comment.

12