Better Than Before

Story Info
Recovering from a war wound.
5k words
30.8k
10
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robinhead
robinhead
36 Followers

I was born on the Bicentennial and my wife, Jenny, was born on February 29th 1972. She frequently reminds me she is even a little older, implying she's even more mature, during Leap years. She is country girl from Iowa and was pregnant when she graduated from high school and married the father, the youngest son of a rich farmer. The marriage didn't last very long. She has custody of their son until he decided to go live on the family farm when he was old enough to make that decision.

I'm from the big city, Sioux City and joined the Army after high school choosing to make a career as an MP. It was good time for me. I missed the First Gulf War but ended up in Afghanistan after 911. I was in a Humvee when an IED, buried in the trail we were on, exploded right beneath me. I don't remember it but a piece metal ended up piercing my urethra. I had a very severe concussion too.. It took a long while to recover from that. I left the Army and went home to Sioux City.

Jenny and I met during my physical therapy at the VA where she worked as an aid. She treated me like a younger brother and looked after me like a mother hen. She went out her way for me and at times that was too much for me, crossing a line into parts of my life I felt were none of her business.

When I was back on my feet I got a job working as a manager in the security department at a power plant. There were no women for me to come home to. They were married or moved on. Jenny hung in there as my big sister but I didn't find her to be annoying any longer. Life was going well but there were days when it seemed like there wasn't anything worthwhile in my life. October 27th 2005 was one of those days but Jenny was there for me that day. The moment I saw her I knew she was the one and everything changed.

The surgeons did a great job sewing up the wound to my urethra. But things weren't the same down there. It never seemed to get hard enough for sex and Viagra wasn't worth trying just to jerk off. I wasn't sure if I could satisfy Jenny in bed.

Our first date ended up at my place. Jenny was well aware of my injuries which made it easier to talk about sex. We agreed to not get in a hurry and she said we wouldn't let it become a problem for us if we could be honest and communicate about our desires

We took our time and it happened! Once I finally was not afraid of her pulling my dick off and let her touch me I couldn't keep my hands off her. There was nothing she wouldn't let me do to her and nothing I couldn't ask to for me or to me. She was easy too please and make cum, even squirt! The first time she was sitting on my face and all of a sudden I thought she was peeing on me, a warm gush on my face. I stopped licking her, wondering what happened. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She was back in bed right away apologizing and we got back to it.

The damage to my urethra made difficult, impossible for me to have an orgasm while on top of Jen, missionary or doggie style. But she put a lot of effort into getting the timing right and I was able to cum while on top. We never tried it again. She said that once was enough. It was the only time she really insisted in doing anything her way. Sometimes, after we understood she was squirter, we she would go down on me while was on my back she would start licking me and a squirt on my shins. We always used a couple of towels in bed and we always did it with the lights on.

In time we got in a regular routine, a little variation but never anything out of the ordinary. She watched the Girls Next Door a lot, every chance she could. One night we were just going through the motions our minds not really in to it I asked her why she was addicted to watching The Girls Next Door hoping she confess to being turned on by other women. Jenny said she admired Kendra's figure and nothing more, she wasn't a lesbian, so don't go there! She kept watching the show and I kept asking her about the show and what she liked best about it. Little by little she admitted she was a little more attracted to the girls and would like to rub their boobs, lick and suck their nipples. That got me so hard it hurt and she was so wet and slick it made it quick and easy for me to cum quickly long before it was too painful for me to continue. The pain was good sign I was still healing up from the wound, the return of sensation to the nerves in my urethra was painful but subsided to normal as time went.

One thing I learned from this is I really had to concentrate on cumming, focusing on the rhythm of the stokes to start my orgasm on the stroke in and not the stroke out. When I did it right the orgasm was incredible, like an explosion of quick rapid throbs, breathtaking. I can understand how people enjoy pain as part of their pleasure.

I kept asking her about the girls and hot women in general and found her attraction and desire for women kept growing. We'd do the grocery shopping together and made it our night out, dinner then to the supermarket. No sooner than we stepped into the store I spotted a very shapely red head in a tight jacket with a large, round pair of boobs in tight slacks covering a nice firm and round butt. I saw her a few more time in different aisles in the store. We were headed to the checkout line when I realized we forgot got band aids or something and I went to get them while Jenny took the cart to get in line to check out. On my way back, I saw Jenny in line staring, with her mouth open, at the red head who was in line before Jenny checking out. Jenny seemed oblivious of anything other than the red head and flinched when I tapped her on the shoulder. She snapped out of her trance and continued unloading the cart.

Driving home I asked Jenny if she was checking out the redhead, she said, "Yes, I wanted to lick her clit." I was instantly hard! The pain was intense, but making the pleasure even greater with every throb! My whole being wanted her right then. It was like nothing else in the world but that desire existed. We couldn't get home fast enough. I got the car in the garage and was tearing at her clothes before I closed the door. She got out of my reach and then out of the car. I couldn't get out fast enough to grab her, pull and squeeze her to me, mouth to mouth, pulling her clothes off and her pants down, my clothes off, pushing down on the bed, spreading her knees and penetrating her wet pussy in one swift shove. She met my thrusts into her with all her might and I still was pushing her across the bed. She wrapped her arms around me holding tight. I felt her pussy tightening around around my cock. I kept going as fast and hard as I could, I had to cum. She started to spasm, tightening more and finally I felt it coming up from my balls through my cock filling her with cum. One jolt after another, that seemed to take forever to happen and seemed it would last forever. We both slowed and finally stopped but never pulled apart we were spent and I was still hard. I rolled off to her left side and lay on my back.

We caught our breath finally and started kissing and cuddling closer to one another. Jenny broke off our kissing and moved her mouth licking down my body to my hard cock licking our juices from it. She cleaned it all off with her tongue and kissed me probing my lips and mouth with her tongue. She got on top of me and slowly rode me until I was deeper in her than ever before. I pulled her to me to kiss her lips and her nipples and she came again keeping me warm, wet and hard, lowering herself to me against my chest. We cuddled for awhile longer but I was worried about having a priapism and having to visit the emergency room with me making a tent with the sheet on me while waiting for a doctor to show up. I took a cold shower and bath to numb myself and reduce the swelling of my urethra. It didn't take long in the tub for my hard on to start shrinking. I got into bed and curled up to sleep too cool for Jenny to cuddle against.

Life became a lot more interesting and thrilling for me. Jenny was pointing out women she found attractive, in private and in public. Even our friends. She called them bangers, because she wanted to bang them while wearing a strap-on. We kept at it, at a furious pace until we exhausted ourselves and no painful hard-ons, but none like the night we saw the redhead. We kept up looking for bangers and learned to see women as a woman would see them and Jenny learned how I looked at them. I always saw the bangers first. I told her I had many more years experience than she did, a man thing I told her.

One of Jenny's fantasies included her wearing a strap-ons banging another woman. She always wanted to be the one giving the pleasure. She said she wished she had a cock because it seemed to her to be easier to get off with one, easier to see what was going on. She told me if she had one she would always be playing with it. She had no problems having sex as a woman and only thought of herself as female but she could understand why men were more sexually driven than men. She told me using a strap-on was as close as she could get to being an man and that was enough for her.

One Monday morning, at breakfast, after a quick one before we got out of bed, she said she even fantasized about me sucking her when she had a on a strap on. That hit me like a punch in the gut, took my breath away! My first thought was yes, I'd do it just to turn her on. She said, " I know you would do it too." I was instantly hard, but it didn't hurt! I was running late already and had to leave for work more turned on than ever.

It takes about an hour for me to drive to work and I was glad I could drive it on autopilot. My mind was reeling. I was overcome by the raw power of Jenny's sexuality, consumed by her desires to please and be pleased. She wanted to be swallowed instead of being penetrated. I knew if she had a cock I would lick and suck it without any hesitation. To feel in it my hand, stroking it, on my lips lips sucking it and tasting it on my tongue. It moving and swelling in my mouth ever harder and pulsing in an orgasm squirting hot cum on my tongue. She wanted that experience and I can't blame her.

I got to work, unfortunately, Got started on the weekend reports, after starting a pot of coffee. It tasted great this morning I felt like I was on top of the world. I was so turned on by everything that happened this morning. Riley, one of the weekend crew stopped in on his way out of the plant dressed in his civies to talk about something. I was listening to him but I was only checking out his body in a tight muscle shirt and tight shorts. I was so aware of the muscles bulging under the shirt wanting to touch them, rub them. He finished and I had quick shower glimpse of his figure as he turned a padded off on in his flip flops. Wow, he's hot I was thinking. The first guy I ever checked out, first man I ever found myself attracted to.

I sent Jenny a text about what just happened and how incredible it felt. She replied with a selfie of her licking her lips. We texted back and forth for a little while, I didn't feel like a pervert, gay or even bisexual.

After all the Monday meetings I decided to make the rounds and check on the trailers on our property. Some were company owned for meetings, storage and office space. I was looking for any sign of damage or break in, anyone sleeping on the job. It was nice to get away from everyone and everything going on and relax. I can't remember ever feeling so turned on and so alive. The door to the trailer I was in opened with quick squeak of the knob and crash and in walked a young guy. I was completely surprised, kind of felt like he caught me jerking off. He said hello first walking forward to shake my hand. He said he was Will somebody fro somewhere to do something and this was his temporary office. He was about five nine with with thick shortcut hair cropped up to the right, bright brown eyes, no trace of facial hair, a sincere bright smile, a cute nose, square shoulders and a medium build. He was wearing a tight open collared shirt and no visible chest hair. He had on tight gray jeans, no belt and hiking boots. He was incredibly eager and easy to talk with. I kept talking on and on with just to check him out. I didn't have enough time to get to know him better. It was all I could do to keep from putting my arms around him and squeezing that beautiful body to me. I said nice talking to you maybe I'll catch you later and back on my rounds I went.

I texted Jenny a selfie of me smiling and licking my lips. I found another hottie I messaged her. Always fun looking at women but this is exciting! And it was! Difficult to do at work, didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea and get rumors started. I went back into my office and got nothing else done that day. Jenny and I texted back and forth a little bit, she had to work with clients. I hit the road for home the minute I could. I was so turned on and couldn't not wait to get all over Jenny the moment she walked into house. She texted me right before she left work to be ready and be naked. I already ready being naked and waiting seemed weird to me.

I always got back to the house after work before Jenny. I took off my cap, jacket and boots by the door to the garage and went around the house pulling curtains and shades shut. I didn't want anyone peeking in at me when I took my clothes off. I got them off and into the dirty clothes hamper. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a little bit and heard the garage door opening. I was finishing up when I heard the garage door closing and the car door shut. I went back to the laundry room to meet Jenny and she was there trying to get out her uniform before she came into the house. Her eyes were fire when I looked into them, she couldn't strip fast enough. "I want you now" she said. She pulled the smock over her head. "I've been wet all day since you texted me" as she pulled of her pants. I was going to help with her bra but didn't. Seeing her so horny was exciting and amazing. I'd never seen her like this! Off came her bra and her panties and lunged at me grabbing me around my neck with her arms and mashing her mouth to mine. Out mouths couldn't get enough of one another opening and closing, our tongues together then licking each other's lips. I hugged her against me feeling her heat and nipples and tits mashed against me.

We stopped to breath and then I felt my cock so hard against her. We moved to the bedroom and there she told me to lay down. She got on all fours above me and we started kissing kissing again. I wrapped my arms around her pulling us together still kissing. I felt a surge go through her body from her pussy and into my body. She broke the kiss and straightened up above me. She grabbed my cock and lowered herself on it. Her pussy was smooth, wet and warm. She went slowly up and down in on my shaft, gyrating to get it further into her pussy. When she was finished, every stroke was pure pleasure for each of us. I was meeting her thrusts, pelvis to pelvis. I started rubbing the underside of her nipples, making her moan. She came forward for a kiss. Her mouth covering mine, wet and hot. She rose back up from me and I rubbed her nipples together. "Make me cum," she moaned, her eyes closed, trying to concentrate on cumming. I speeded up my thrusts, fast and harder. She couldn't catch up to the new rhythm and I could see it in her face, she was trying harder to cum.

I think I felt before she did, a hot gush of her juice down the head and shaft of my cock. That started me cumming, throbs ending in a shock that started the next throb making my cum pulse through my cock and out into her mixing with her hot juice. It didn't stop, we kept fucking even after we finished cumming. Finally she collapsed onto my chest and into eternity for a few minutes.

Without a word she got off me and started licking our juice off of me. When she was finished she kissed me opening her mouth to let it mix into my mouth in our first kiss. I licked her tongue, mouth and lips to clean it from her. "We're somewhere else now," she said. "You've always been able to turn me on, but you being turned on by another man has sent me over the edge," she whispered. "I didn't know there was so much to you, more than you knew ". I told her, "I never would have known it either, if you would never been turned on to Kendra and everything else you like about hotties like her. Even you wanting me to suck you wearing a strap-on turns us both on. You just wanting me to do is hot to me! Something about our desires are just sexually overpowering. Opens us up to our true selves." We talked a little more and then I went down on her. First licking her inner thighs, still a little damp from the juice that dripped out her, the all the outside of her pussy and then inside to get to all the wetness still there. She came again and I cleaned that up too. We kissed and she licked my mouth and chin off before we opened our mouth. We had something to eat with a little wine and went to bed. We and a nice, slow gentle love making session and fell asleep.

Back to work Tuesday morning and the coffee tasted great and everything else was great . I was even smiling at times. I was still tingling from yesterday and the with thought of seeing Will again. No rounds to make today but plenty of paperwork to do. I thought back through my life about good looking guys in general. Some were handsome, some were built but I never checked them out. Something has really changed in me and I liked it, loved it, life was better with this in my life. Will did call me me right before lunch asking if I had sometime later in the day he had some questions for me on how we contacted the county for any emergency assistance. I told it would be later, hopefully around four in the afternoon. "The later, the better," he said. I was immediately suspicious. "I have date," I texted Jenny. She replied, "New boyfriend?," she replied during her lunch break. "Maybe;)" I teased her back.

I headed out to the "trailer park" about ten to four. I didn't want to seem to be too eager, plus I did have work to do. There was no sneaking into the trailer Will was in but I did get a look at him through the window before I opened the door. He was sitting in front of his laptop that was on a low folding table. I opened the door and said "Knock, knock"when I stepped in. He looked up at me and with a smile he said, "Hi, right on time." I smiled at him as he stretched backwards, spreading his legs. He had on a tight pullover, tighter jeans than the other day and a hard on outlined on his right thigh. What a tight fit! And huge! And I knew he had me. I looked back into his eyes, raised my eyebrows and said You're one great looking guy". He answered, "Something happened between us the first time we met. It was so easy to talk to you and I knew you wanted me before you did." Now I was hard he looked at my bulge and smiled up at me."I'm married and my wife just opened me up men" I confessed. Will asked if we could get together before he left. Friday was a travel day for him.

"I'd like to see what happens between us, but my wife will be in on this too. Are you alright with that?"

"Sure, I guess," he answered . We worked out the details of where and when. Then I texted a picture of him, boner and all to Jenny saying we had a date Thursday night. "OMG! R U SHARING? She asked.

At home Jenny and I had a lot to talk about and a few decisions to make. The most difficult was no sex until Thursday. What to wear, not much, easier to get naked and quicker to leave. What would we do and what we didn't want to do. I wanted to touch another guy and maybe get him off. I really wasn't interested in him doing anything to me. Wasn't interested in having sex with him but wanted to help me with him.

Wednesday was a long day full anticipation, made worse by any doubts. I didn't hear from Will and didn't look him up. Thursday morning was tough, what were we jumping into? I saw Will late in the morning and he was looking good and ready for the fun to begin. After we were both home from work we talked about eating something but couldn't and we weren't really drinkers. So we waited around, got cleaned up and got dressed in jeans, t-shirts and sneakers.

robinhead
robinhead
36 Followers
12