Better than Counseling

Story Info
He takes control of their sex life to save the marriage.
1k words
4.11
48.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg sighed despondently as Angela stormed out of the room.

"I'll be in the car," she said coldly.

Greg looked at their therapist and threw his hands in the air. "What do I do?" he asked, helplessly. "Every session ends like this."

Dr. Tunnet looked thoughtful for a moment before replying. "Look," he said, "I can't give you this advice officially. But I feel counseling will do you no good at this point, so I'm going to tell you off the record."

Greg leaned closer, ready to hear any solution, no matter how unorthodox. He and Angela had been married for almost 10 years now, and he wanted desperately to recover what they had in the early years.

"Please don't take this badly," Dr. Tunnet began. "But I honestly believe the best thing for your marriage would be for you to dominate your wife in the bedroom."

His client looked a bit shocked. "But, Doctor, I can't make her want to have sex with me."

Dr. Tunnet smiled a bit. "Well, it's just a suggestion," he replied. "I believe your wife would respond well, and that you'd find the dynamic between you two much smoother. But it's up to you, of course."

On the ride home, Greg kept thinking about the conversation. He slid a hand to his wife's knee, testing the waters, but she pointedly moved his hand back to the steering wheel.

"Drive, Greg," she said. "I'm not in the mood for this behavior."

Angela was a beautiful, tall blonde, with legs that reached to heaven and eyes as blue as the sea. She wore her hair long, and it fell around her shoulders in a mesmerizing cascade. But when she chose to be cold, she could freeze the hottest passion with a glance.

When they reached home, Greg tried once again. He slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, but the only response was a disdainful glance. At that moment, he reached a decision. He pulled her roughly against his chest, kissing her lips with a fervor that had been hidden for several years.

Her blue eyes went wide in shock, and her lips parted involuntarily. She pushed futilely against his chest, but her body melted against his as he slid his tongue deep into her mouth. When they finally broke the kiss, she panted, then tried to muster her old disdain.

"I think that's enough of that," she breathed, pushing against his chest with more force. But without a word, her husband spun her around and pushed her into a bent-over position with her hands resting on the couch and her tight ass high in the air.

She gasped with indignation. "Get your hands off me, Gregory, or else!"

Still silent, he brought his palm down on her right ass cheek, hard. She drew in a breath, and he struck a matching blow on the other buttock before she could protest. Then, without warning, he hiked her skirt up and slid a finger into her pussy.

Angela moaned loudly, and a shiver shook her body. Her husband had always been a skilled lover, but she had never seen this side of him, and it frightened her a little. He forced his finger deeper into her cunt, and she moaned again, looking him in the eyes.

With his free hand, Greg unbuckled his belt while he continued to finger-fuck his gorgeous wife. When his pants fell, he guided one of her hands to his cock, and she obediently began stroking it. He flicked his thumb over her sopping button as he slid his finger in and out of her pussy, and she trembled.

As she began quivering in the way he knew meant an approaching orgasm, he let his finger slip out of her pussy. She moaned in disappointment, but still defiant, she stood and straightened her hair, trying to slow her breathing.

"That was quite the display," she said haughtily. "I hope you have fun explaining yourself to Dr. Tunnet."

Greg's only response was to take her by the shoulders and push her gently but firmly into a kneeling position in front of his cock. She looked up at him, incredulous, but made no attempt to stand. He pushed his cockhead against her lips.

When she refused to open her mouth, he spoke. "Angela, you can suck my cock, or I can fuck you with it. The choice is entirely up to you."

With an annoyed expression on her beautiful face, his wife slowly took his cock in her mouth, and he moaned. She hadn't sucked his cock in months, and he had almost forgotten how good she was at it.

As she bobbed her head up and down on his hard shaft, Greg twined his fingers gently through her hair. He pulled her deeper onto him, looking into her eyes. When she pushed back on his hips, trying to push him out, he held her head with both hands and thrust in.

She gagged, eyes widening, but her hands fell to her sides. He thrust again, and again, fucking her throat in a way he never had before. Amazingly, she grabbed his butt with her hands, and pulled him deeper, looking up into his eyes and taking his cock all the way down her throat, until her nose brushed his pubes. Finally, she slipped out her tongue, tickling his balls, causing him to explode, spurts of sticky, hot cum flooding her cheeks and throat.

After he finished, she paused, as if considering her options, then swallowed. She had always refused to swallow before, but she smiled and licked her lips, as if hungry for more. Then she stood and bent over the couch, spreading her legs and offering her wet pussy for her husband's touch.

With a smile wider than he had worn in a long time, Greg began tweaking her clit and smacking her ass. In a matter of moments, she came with a shudder and a yell, her juices flooding his hand. After the orgasm subsided, she collapsed against his chest.

He smiled down at her, and kissed her hair. "So," he said, "I take it we won't need Dr. Tunnet's services anymore?"