Better the Second Time Around Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dave's cock continued to grow in Lisa's hand, he grinned and asked, "You're just messing with me now, aren't you?"

She leaned over to kiss him, her hand never leaving his cock and said, "Maybe."

She continued kissing him and began to stroke his now very firm cock. "Why don't we take this inside so I can "mess" with you some more? We don't want to give the neighbors something to talk about—at least not yet."

She stood up and led him by the cock into the house. When the door closed behind them, she surprised Dave by turning around and getting down on her knees. She began to examine his penis, commenting as she did.

"Did you know I had to take a human sexuality class in college? I was young and naïve and I learned a lot. For example, the penis is a fascinating organ," she said and then to Dave's surprise kissed the top of his. "When it's flaccid, it can be small, soft and unassuming. But when it's engorged with blood, it can grow significantly, become hard and can even appear a bit intimidating.

"And this amazing change can be triggered simply by the owner of the penis thinking about something like, oh, two women being sexually intimate," she said, smiling up at him.

"However, adding visual enhancement...,"

She unbuttoned her blouse and quickly slipped it off, revealing the bra she had worn first at the photo shoot.

"Or physical stimulation...,"

She slowly wrapped one hand around his shaft and began to stroke.

"Can increase the level of engorgement and the resulting firmness significantly."

She kissed it again and looked up at Dave. "Don't you find that fascinating?"

Taking the pleased expression on his face as his answer, she took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

His cock still in her mouth, she reached up to un-buckle his belt and then pulled his pants and underwear down in one swift motion. She stopped licking and continued her discourse, stroking as she did.

"And consider the testicles." She cupped them in her hand. "Firm and mostly round, they are contained by the scrotum outside the body to maintain a cooler temperature—because we wouldn't want them to get too hot now, would we?"

She took one of his balls into her mouth, then the other, alternating back and forth a few times while continuing to stroke his cock.

"And while they normally hang low, with the scrotum loose around them, as ejaculation nears..."

She picked up the pace of her stroking.

"...the testicles enlarge and elevate, and the skin of the scrotum thickens."

She stopped talking long enough to bring his cock back into the warmth of her mouth, licking and sucking for a few moments, leaving it wet.

As she began stroking his shaft with both hands, she continued in a soft, almost musical cadence, "Lubrication during stimulation can aid in bringing the penis closer to the point of ejaculation and help avoid damaging sensitive skin due to excessive friction." She gently kissed the head of his cock again.

Sensing how close Dave was, she began to conclude her lesson, stroking faster and cupping his balls again.

"As ejaculation begins, the muscles at the base of the penis contract and the semen spurts out—into the woman's vagina during intercourse, or on other body parts such as the breasts..."

She pointed Dave's cock at her tits just before it erupted and cum shot out onto them.

"...if the sex is for fun and not for procreation."

When he finally finished pulsing, she looked down at her cum covered chest, noticed that her bra was covered too, and then looked back up at Dave.

"Now didn't you find that interesting?"

They both began to laugh uncontrollably.

As their laughter died, Lisa stood, looked at her chest and commented, "Instead of me messing with you, it looks like you messed with me," starting a new round of laughs.

Eventually, Dave got himself under control and said, "Um, I'm sorry about the bra. I don't suppose you brought another one?"

"Nope, 'fraid not. She tried to put a look of innocence on her face and said, "I know this is asking a lot but would you mind if I take it off and wash it out in the sink? That means I'd have to go braless for the rest of the day while it dries. This bra is just too delicate to dry in the dryer." She batted her eyes as she asked.

Dave played along. "You're right, that is asking a lot, but I suppose it would be ok. We may have to find a way for you to compensate me for the inconvenience though."

Lisa looked again at her cum covered chest and bra and laughed, "You seemed to find my breasts to be a "convenient" place to spread your seed. I think I'm the one who needs to be compensated."

"How about I grill some hamburgers for lunch and try to figure out some way to adequately compensate you this afternoon. Is that ok?"

"That would be wonderful."

She turned her back to him and asked, "How good are you at unhooking a bra?"

"An expert! I've got a special technique."

He unhooked Lisa's bra and as he took the straps off her shoulders, he pulled her against him and began to fondle the sticky boobs underneath the bra.

She purred, "That feels great but your hands are going to get all messy."

"If you don't mind getting it on your boobs, I shouldn't mind getting it on my hands. They'll wash."

He stopped fondling her breasts and said, "That gives me an idea! Your boobs, my hands, and your bra all need to be washed. I think it would save time if we washed all three in the shower together, don't you?"

Lisa laughed and said, "I know what you are thinking and no, I don't think it will save time, but it does sound like fun. Beat you there!"

They ran like kids to the master bathroom, stripping as they ran. When they arrived, Dave turned on the water in the huge shower which had obviously been built for two. It had two shower heads on opposing walls, a rain head shower in the ceiling, and a couple of seats built into the corners.

As Lisa stepped into the shower, Dave grabbed a washcloth and followed her in. He closed the door and as he turned to her, she fell into his arms and said, "I've been wanting to do this since the first time I saw this shower."

Dave thought back and said, "Didn't I show you this bathroom when I showed you the house on our second date?"

"Yes."

"Then..."

"Yes."

"But you didn't..."

"Remember, I'm shy about sex," she said as she grabbed the soap and began to rub it all over her body, paying special attention to her boobs, ass and pussy.

"Or at least I was."

She placed Dave's hands on her boobs, indicting he was to take over and she reapplied soap to her hands. Then she grabbed his cock and began to clean it, feeling it grow once again in her hands.

"So, you're not shy anymore?"

"Let's just say that letting my sexy side out to play as Alexa suggested has been more fun than I ever imagined. I'm starting to realize how much I missed out on during my marriage and the years since then."

"If you don't want to tell me, I understand, but was there anyone else after John?" "I mean sexually," he clarified.

"No one," she said softly, her shyness making an appearance again as she let go of his cock and pulled away a little.

"There's been no one else for me, either but it's only been a little over 3 years. I don't know if I could have lasted 10 years. How did you do it?"

"Well, to be honest, sex with John was not that great so I guess I didn't realize what I was missing until now. I mean, you and I haven't even "done it" yet but I've enjoyed our playtime together more than any time I can remember being with John."

"What about after your divorce? Didn't you ever get... Didn't you get horny?" As he asked this, he grabbed her ass and pulled her close so her wet, naked breasts were pressed against his chest.

"Yes, of course I did. Not as much as I have been since you came into my life, but there were times..."

"So, what did you do?" Dave asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I suppose the same thing you probably did. I took things into my own hands, as they say."

"You mean you masturbated?"

"Yes, I masturbated. Is that what you wanted me to say?"

"It sounds so sexy when you say it. Say it again."

Now trying to sound sexy she said, "When I got horny, I masturbated—like I'm doing now."

Dave pulled away just enough to look down and see her hand moving between her legs.

"It's even sexier when you do it than when you say it. Can I watch?"

"Didn't you get enough watching during the photo shoot?"

"There's no such thing as "enough" when it comes to watching a woman masturbate. That's another male fantasy."

"Just how many male fantasies are there that I should be aware of?"

"I don't know. Maybe we could count them together sometime."

"Mmm. Sounds like fun. So how does this masturbation fantasy work?"

"It's pretty simple. You masturbate. I watch."

"So, you don't masturbate too?"

"Well, that can be part of it, if you want it too."

"Oh, I do."

"Ok, you sit on that seat, I sit over here, and we watch each other masturbate."

"No touching each other?"

"Not this time. We just watch each other until one or both of us have an orgasm."

"You think you can have an orgasm again this soon?

"Hey, I may be old, but I think I can manage it. I've got a beautiful fiancé that inspires me."

"You're not old, but I'll do my best to inspire you some more anyway."

Dave moved the shower heads so they were not falling directly on the seats and they both sat down. Lisa opened her legs wide and began to move her fingers in lazy circles around her clit. Dave began slowly stroking his stiff rod.

"Show me what you did in the changing room after Alexa kissed you."

Lisa's face reddened a bit.

"I was standing then."

"That's ok, just show me what you did with your hands."

Trying to remember how she did it then, Lisa continued to rub her clit with one hand and then with the other hand, began to pull and tug on her nipples.

Dave let out a moan that sounded like, "Oh my...." He began to stroke faster.

Encouraged by his response, Lisa closed her eyes, picked up the pace on her clit and began to slightly twist her nipples as she pulled on them, lost in the memory of that day in the store. Dave interrupted her thoughts with, "That is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Can you, um... Can you lick your nipples?"

Lisa opened her eyes. "Another male fantasy?

"Yeah, I guess so. Uh, can you?"

"I don't know. I've never tried." With a smile, she continued, "Would you like me to?"

"Oh, yeah."

Keeping her right hand working her pussy, Lisa used the other to lift her left breast, trying to reach her lips. To her surprise, she found that if she lowered her head some, she could stick out her tongue and lick her nipple. She was rewarded with another groan from Dave.

She looked up and asked, "Did you like that?"

He continued stroking and answered, "Do you have to ask? That was amazing! Can you do it some more?"

Lisa's response was to lower her head and lick her nipple again and again, her tongue both gentle and firm against the tip. She was surprised at how good it felt and thought to herself, "I wonder if I can suck on it, too."

She lifted her breast higher, wrapped her lips around the nipple and sucked. Her nipples had always been sensitive and the other day when Dave sucked them, she felt like there was a direct connection from her nipples to her pussy. That same connection was there today but seemed even stronger, maybe because she could sense just how to lick and suck herself to maximize the sensation. "It doesn't hurt that there is an audience either," she thought as she glanced up to see Dave watching in fascination, his hand stroking furiously now.

Seeing his approval written on his face and confirmed by the way he was stroking his cock, Lisa felt herself slide into that sensation just before orgasm where there is no turning back.

"I'm close," she cried and then returned her mouth to her nipple, alternating between licking and sucking.

"Me too!"

As her orgasm hit, Lisa arched her back and her nipple left the comfort of her lips. At the same time, Dave erupted and his semen breached the gap between them. The first shot landed on the nipple that had just been in Lisa's mouth. The reach of the second was a little shorter and landed on her bush, just above her pussy. The final one was shorter still and landed on her toes, to be washed away by the shower spray.

To the surprise of both, Lisa lifted her breast to her lips again and licked where Dave had deposited his seed. She had never liked the taste of John's semen so she was surprised to find that she didn't mind the taste of Dave's.

As they began to catch their breath, Dave said, "That was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen in my life. There is no way it could have turned you on as much as it did me, but did you like licking and sucking on your nipples?"

A bit embarrassed by it, she replied, "I was surprised how good it felt. I initially did it just to please you, but as you could probably tell, it turned me on too. I knew my nipples were sensitive but had no idea that I could stimulate them myself that way."

"You may have to make that a part of your masturbation routine."

"I don't seem to have the need for solo masturbation that I once did," she said with a wink, "But if you want to masturbate together again sometime, I guess I could try to lick the other one.

"Oh, were definitely doing this again."

"I still like your lips on my nipples better."

"Good, because they like being there."

Dave helped Lisa to her feet, kissed her and then aimed the shower heads back on them. He began to gently wash his cum off her tits and bush.

"Somehow your cum keeps landing on my boobs." Lisa said as she helped Dave wash.

"Well, they do make a pretty big target," Dave joked.

Lisa gently shoved him away and said, "Hey buster! A few weeks ago, a comment like that might have bothered me."

Seeing his look of concern that he might have hurt her feelings, she continued, "Don't worry. I guess I'm beginning to realize that there are some good things about having big breasts."

She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "For example, my fiancé really likes them."

She let Dave massage her breasts for a few moments and sighed when he leaned down to lick away the water as it cascaded down her breasts to her still hard nipples. When he had finished, she turned to prepare to leave the shower and decided to tease him a bit more. "Alexa seemed to like them too."

She glanced back to see the look on his face and was not disappointed. She could tell he was still turned on by the thought of her and Alexa together. She filed that away in her mind for future consideration.

They helped each other towel off and then began the hunt for their discarded clothes, ending up in the living room where the disrobing started. They dressed, Lisa without her bra, which never did get washed, and then embraced. Feeling her soft breasts against his chest, Dave commented, "I could get used to this. You hereby have my permission to go without a bra anytime you are here."

"I didn't know I needed your permission."

"No, of course you don't. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was ok."

"I never had much doubt about that. You are definitely a boob man."

"Guilty as charged. I especially like yours."

She released the embrace, stepped back and bounced up and down a couple of times.

"You don't think I jiggle too much without a bra?"

"Women going braless—male fantasy number four," Dave replied. "And there is no such thing as too much jiggle."

"I'll try to remember that."

She fell back into his arms and reached up to kiss him. As the kiss deepened, one of Dave's hands caressed her breast and the other her ass, reminiscent of Alexa's kiss.

When the kiss ended, Lisa looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you for this morning. I really enjoyed it and it appeared you did too—twice I might add—but I need to ask you; are you sure you are ok with waiting until are married for the rest of it? Sex, I mean. Our wedding is still over a month away. Now that we've started fooling around some, will it be too hard to wait?" She reached down to squeeze his cock to emphasize the intended double meaning.

Dave pulled her closer and said, "You're worth waiting for." He cradled her face in one hand and continued, "And I like the idea of waiting too. Making love for the first time on our wedding night is a nice symbol of a fresh start for both of us. I like that."

He kissed her and with a twinkle in his eye said, "And as you so eloquently put it the other night, there are other things we can do besides fuck."

Enjoying her embarrassment at the reminder of her earthy language during the photo session, he continued, "We've already discovered a few. We've got a month to see how many others we can come up with." A pause followed by, "And some fantasies to explore too. Maybe I can get you to share one of yours."

Lisa was surprised to feel her pussy moisten at the thought.

Thanks for reading. For those of you who have the "braless woman" fantasy, don't worry. The next chapter is set at the house, still the same day, so you will get to "see" Lisa braless for a while. And yes, there will be jiggle. Until then...

12