Better the Second Time Around Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa discovers something about Nancy and about herself, too.
9.3k words
4.81
12.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linus1416
Linus1416
57 Followers

Author's note.

We come to Literotica for several different reasons. Often, it's just to get a quick thrill and as they say, "to rub one out." Sometimes though, we are looking for something else. We are looking for a story that moves us in some way. We are looking for characters we can identify with. We want sex in the stories, but we want it to involve characters we like and would enjoy spending time with in or out of bed. This is what I am attempting to create with "Better the Second Time Around."

This chapter doesn't have a lot of sex in it. There is teasing and playfulness between Dave & Lisa throughout and Lisa shows a lot of skin, but only at the end is there sexual contact. There were some things that Lisa & Dave needed to work out before they could move forward. This chapter gives them that opportunity.

My hope is that in addition to turning you on a little, Chapter 4 makes you laugh and perhaps even cry. And maybe, just maybe, make you think about your own relationships and what you can do or say to make them better. It did all those things for me.

Better the Second Time Around Ch 04

Lisa discovers something about Nancy and about herself, too.

Lisa sat in a lounge chair near the grill, gazing at the swimming pool as Dave started the burgers. Her confession went much better than she dreamed possible. Not only was Dave not mad about Alexa kissing her and her own masturbation in the changing room, he was turned on! When he showed her his hard cock, her anxiety left, replaced by desire. She still had trouble believing she led him into the house by his cock, got down on her knees and gave him an impromptu sex ed. lesson, punctuated with a blow job. Then she masturbated for him in the shower with no hesitation, and even licked and sucked her own boobs! What had gotten into her? This was just not like her at all. It seemed the naughty side that she had suppressed for so long was taking over. What surprised her most was that in the battle between this new, naughty side and her usual reticence, she seemed to be rooting for naughty.

She looked over at Dave and thought once again how incredibly good looking and sexy he was. He was also everything she wanted and had so desperately needed. He was kind, considerate, generous, patient. Maybe it wasn't fair, but she kept comparing him to John. At 6' he was 3 inches taller, with an athletic build that lacked the spare tire around the middle that John had grown. He had a full head of brown hair with a touch of gray at the temples. He was financially secure. And did she mention he was sexy? Even though they had not made love yet, she could tell from the times they played together and his willingness to wait until they were married, that he would be a considerate lover. And as a bonus, she had discovered this week that his penis was larger than John's. She smiled as she thought about what it would feel like to have him inside her.

Meanwhile, she was having fun teasing and tormenting him. Dave didn't seem to mind of course, especially when she showed her breasts. That reminded her that she wasn't wearing a bra. Lisa Williamson was not wearing a bra outside! When was the last time that happened? How about—never!

She looked down to notice she had buttoned most of the buttons on her blouse out of habit. That would not do. Not today. She unbuttoned the blouse down to just below her breasts. That kept it somewhat closed and she could easily button a couple if needed. But with any movement, it would open enough that Dave could see the curve of her breasts and even get an occasional peak at her nipples. She got up to go over to the grill and made sure to but a bounce in her step as she did.

Dave looked up from the grill as Lisa approached and was mesmerized by the jiggle of her boobs. He noticed a few more buttons on her blouse were undone than had been when they came out on the deck and wondered if it was done on purpose.

"Being the gentleman that I am, I think I should let you know that your blouse has come unbuttoned a bit," he said, his eyes showing his approval.

"I hope you don't mind. It's such a beautiful day and since we don't get 75 degrees and sunny very often in April, I thought I'd try to get a little tan on my neck and chest."

"You're welcome to go ahead and take the blouse off if you want. It's just the two of us and as you can see, we have our privacy here."

Choosing to ignore his suggestion for now, yet secretly excited at the thought, she said, "I noticed that. Was it planned that way?"

"Yes and no. After the garage was added, the house, garage and barn created an open space with privacy on three sides that became the natural place to put the pool. We eventually converted the barn into a combination pool house and photography studio. That left the east side of the pool open and it stayed that way for several years. It was still somewhat private though, since it's a long way to the nearest neighbor. The diving board end of the pool was visible from the road but it was far enough away, you really couldn't see much.

"So why did you plant the trees?"

"That was Nancy's idea. By the time we had the pool 7 or 8 years, she had several swimsuits and as you know, each swimsuit covers differently. She was worried about tan lines. When the kids got summer jobs and were gone during the day, she decided it was a good time to get an "all over" tan and talked me into planting the trees. Thuja's are fast growing, so by the next year that side was pretty much closed and she had her privacy."

"I admire her bravery. I would have been scared to death that someone would come up the drive, I mean lane, and I wouldn't hear them. Didn't that bother her?"

"At first, she didn't' think much about it but, well, something happened and so we installed the alarm at the end of the lane. Haven't you heard it?"

"So that's what I heard Thursday night! I was in the studio dressing room getting ready, and I heard a loud buzz. I wondered what it was but we, um, got kind of busy later and I forgot to ask you about it."

"It would have buzzed when Chris arrived. There is a sensor at the end of the lane by the road that signals when someone passes it. It's connected to an alarm in the house, one in the studio and a loud one up there," he said, pointing to the garage wall, near the roof."

"That's a smart idea. It will be nice to know it's there when I'm here alone."

"Didn't you ever wonder how I always knew just when to come out to meet you when you got here?"

"I just thought you were anxiously waiting at the window for my arrival," Lisa said with mock seriousness.

"Oh, yeah, that's right. That's exactly what I was doing. I just couldn't wait for you to get here."

"I thought that's what it was." She smiled. "So, what happened to make Nancy want the alarm? Unless it's none of my business, of course."

"No, it's not a secret. We've all gotten a good laugh about it. Melissa was 16 and Chris was 14. Melissa worked at the church pre-school in town and Chris worked for my brother, Chuck on the farm. Both were gone until near supper time almost every day, so Nancy would do her tanning in the afternoon. I kind of got in the habit of coming home early a couple of days a week and would usually join her at the pool."

"Wearing the same suit she was?" Lisa asked with a grin.

"Yes, I was naked too," he admitted.

"So, did one of the kids come home early and catch you two sunbathing in the nude?"

"Well, it was a little more than that, I'm afraid."

"Oh boy, I've gotta hear this."

"Well, like I said, Chris was working for Chuck. Since he didn't have his driver's license, I would usually drop him off at Chuck's in the morning and he or Marge would bring him home. That day, Chuck decided to let Chris go home early. He had left a tractor in the field to the west of us when it rained and now it was dry enough to get it out of the field, so he had Marge drop them both off on her way to town. He was going to drive the tractor back.

She was running late for an appointment, so she let them off at the end of the lane and they walked up. That's why we didn't hear them. Chuck saw my truck in the driveway and decided to say hi. Chris always came in the back door by the pool so Chuck followed him, and as they rounded the corner of the garage, well there we were."

"So, Chris saw his Mom and Chuck saw his sister-in-law naked. That's not too bad."

"Yeah, well it was a still bit more than that." Lisa was surprised to see Dave's face getting red. She didn't know if she had ever seen him embarrassed.

"Now, you have to tell me the rest."

"When I came home from work early to be with Nancy, we didn't always just swim or lie in the sun. Sometimes we were... We were a little more active, if you get my meaning."

"You and Nancy were making love and Chris and Chuck walked in on you?" Lisa asked with a giggle.

"Yep, that pretty much sums it up."

Lisa began laughing so hard she leaned forward and her blouse opened, revealing her right breast to Dave, including the nipple. His eyes quickly zeroed in on it and he said, "If that's the reward I get for a funny story, I'm going to be telling a lot more of them."

Following his eyes, she said, "That's nothing compared to what Chris and Chuck saw." She stayed down a moment to let him continue to enjoy the view, eventually and somewhat reluctantly, standing upright again. "So how did Chris take it? Was he scarred for life?"

Dave laughed, "No, I guess we have Chuck to thank for that. He quickly put an arm around Chris' shoulder, said 'Let's give them some privacy.' They both got on the tractor and went back to Chuck's house where they had a good talk. Chris never told me what they said but he came home an hour or so later, joked about it a bit and then let it drop—after he told his sister about it of course. Anyway, the whole family and a few friends know about it and like I said, it's been good for a laugh whenever anybody brings it up. Chuck especially enjoyed teasing Nancy about it."

"So how soon did you put the alarm in?"

"The next day. Had to drive to Indy to get it. Nancy said she was done sunbathing in the nude until I did and well, I kind of liked coming home and seeing her that way, so..."

"Are you expecting me to get an "all over tan" too?" she asked with an impish grin.

"Well, I'm certainly not opposed to it but I guess that's up to you, isn't it?"

"Well, if we were having this conversation a couple of weeks ago, the answer would have been, 'No, no, never, never, nuh unh unh!' as the yell went in my cheerleader days. But now?" She thought a moment. "If it gets you to come home early from work, I just may have to consider it."

"What about the rest of it? You did notice that's a double lounge chair by the pool, didn't you? It lays down flat." He raised his eyebrows.

"Keep your horse in the stall for now," she laughed. "Just the idea of being naked outside is frightening enough. Let's start slow and see what happens."

By now the burgers were done so they ate them at the outside table with some potato salad and a fruit salad Dave had picked up at the grocery deli in town and washed them down with tea.

"After were finished, do you want to take a ride in the Gator with me?"

"Ok, you've got me. What in the world is a Gator?"

"It a four-wheel drive utility vehicle. Green of course—none of that red farm equipment on the Thompson farm. We've been Deere people for 3 generations."

"You realize I have no idea what you're talking about don't you?"

"That's ok. You'll learn. So, the Gater seats four and has a bed in back."

"You have a bed on your tractor? My, you are horny, aren't you?"

"Not the kind of bed you're thinking about, so get your mind out of the gutter. It's a flat metal area with sides about a foot high. It's large enough for a few bales of hay and whatever else you need to carry. And it's not a tractor, it's a Gator!"

"Ok then, I would love to go for a ride with you in your Gator. Where are we going?"

"I need to check on the cattle and I thought I'd show you the cabin in the woods."

"You have a cabin?"

"Well, it's not much, but we had fun building it."

"You built it yourself?"

"Yep. When Chris was about 12, Nancy thought we should have a project to keep him busy and to keep him connected to us. You know how boys can kind of drift when they get that age. So, we decided to build a cabin in the woods. We didn't have the right kind of trees for a log cabin so I bought a kit. That little project ended up taking us two years and cost nearly $25,000, but it was worth it. Chris and I both learned a lot and had some good, quality time together. We talked a lot too. I still think that's part of why he never had the kinds of problems a lot of teen boys have today."

"So, do you use it much?"

"Not so much anymore, but until the kids got older, we would go back there quite a bit, especially during the winter. When the snow is falling and there are trees all around, it's easy to forget you're just a couple of miles from a grocery store. You kind of get the feeling you're out there in the middle of nowhere. Phones and electronic gadgets stayed up here. We read, played games and talked to each other. Nancy used to ask me to take her back there sometimes just to get away from it all."

"With a gleam in her eye, Lisa asked, "Did you and Nancy run around naked there too?"

"Well, certainly not in the winter, but in the summer? I'm going to have to plead the fifth on that one."

"Oh, so that means you did! Hmm, I'm learning all kinds of fun things today. Are you expecting me to get naked there?"

"I won't make you strip to gain admittance." After a pause, "But if you want to, then who am I to stop you from having the experience of being naked in the woods."

"So, where is this Gator?"

...

After cleaning up lunch, Dave filled a thermos with ice tea and put some cookies in a bag. "Just in case we're back there for a while," he explained.

"So, is there a lot to keep us busy there?"

"I've got a few ideas."

"Hmm, sounds interesting. Let's go!"

"Don't forget; phones stay here."

Minutes later, their phones on the kitchen table, they had the Gator out of the barn and were heading to the pasture in the direction of the cattle. Dave kept looking at Lisa, wondering when she would say something about the rough ride.

After they had gone a short distance, Lisa put her arm under her boobs for support and said, "Now I know why you wanted me to ride in the Gator. No bra means more jiggle, right?"

"Remember, you can never have too much jiggle," he laughed.

"That's easy for you to say. Stand up, drop your pants and we'll see if your testicles think there is such a thing as too much jiggle."

He involuntarily moved his hand to his crotch at the thought and said, "Ok, I get your point. What can I do to help? Would you like to drive, while I hold your boobs for you?" he asked, grinning.

"You just keep your hands on the wheel; I think I can handle this myself. My arm provides some support. Does it still leave enough jiggle for you?"

"That'll do just fine, thanks. I wouldn't say no to a couple more buttons undone though."

Lisa laughed and then surprised him by dropping her arm long enough to unbutton two more, widening the opening. Moving her arm back for support, she asked, "How's that?"

Dave watched as her boobs bounced around. Then, despite Lisa's arm supporting them, one bounced out of the blouse entirely.

"Woman, what are you trying to do to me?"

"Just giving you what you asked for. So, is it too much jiggle for you now?"

"No, no. I can handle it. I just hope I don't hit too big a bump. My cock is so hard it will break if it hits the steering wheel."

"I guess you'll just have to be careful then. I kind of like letting the sun shine on the girls." She brought the other boob out of its confinement. "It's a new experience."

"One I hope you repeat often."

"We'll see."

They arrived where the cattle were grazing much too soon for Dave, but to his surprise Lisa kept her breasts exposed as he exited the Gator. "Ok if I just stay here and get some sun?" she asked.

"Sure, I just need to check on a heifer that is about to have her first calf."

When Dave returned a few minutes later, he was pleased to see that Lisa had undone the rest of the buttons and her blouse was completely open.

"You sure know how to greet a man after a hard day's work."

"What work? You walked 20 feet and then just looked at the cows for a few minutes."

"It's not the time and physical effort involved, it's the utilization of my expertise."

"Ok, expert, when is that cow going to have a baby?"

"First, it's not a cow, it's a heifer. It won't become a cow until it births its first calf, not baby."

"Ok, so when is the heifer going to have its calf?"

"Don't really know."

The both laughed as Dave enjoyed the sight of Lisa's white, naked breasts bouncing in the sunlight.

"Since we've already established that I'm a gentleman, I'm obligated to remind you that your breasts are not used to being exposed to the rays of the sun, so if you plan to stay that way, you should probably put some sunscreen on. It's in the glove box in front of you."

"That's probably a good idea."

She opened the glove box and pulled out the sunscreen. Not looking at Dave but knowing he was watching her every move, she squirted a big glob on one hand, rubbed her hands together, and then began to slowly apply it. She could hear Dave's sharp intake of breath when she began to massage in into her breasts; careful to make sure they were fully covered. She paid special attention to her nipples, guessing that they would be most sensitive to the sun's rays. She felt them tighten under her ministrations and she began to pull on them a bit. It felt so good, she could have kept going and knew Dave would like it, but they had places to be. When she reluctantly stopped, she looked over at Dave to find him staring, with his mouth open. She could swear his tongue was hanging out.

As innocently as possible, she said, "Thank you for being such a gentleman and reminding me to put sunscreen on. I hope you didn't mind the wait." She found it impossible to keep the smile off her face.

"I didn't mind it all. Are you sure they are covered good enough? There's no hurry if you need to apply more. I can even help if you want."

She laughed and said, "I think I got them pretty well covered, but thank you for your kind offer. I'll take you up on it another time."

"I look forward to being of service."

Dave started the Gator and headed to the woods with Lisa's naked, shiny breasts bouncing along the way. When they got to a gate in the fence by the woods, Dave stopped to open it and said, "We can take the Gator most of the way before we have to get out and walk, but it will be even rougher than the pasture. Do you want me to keep going or do you want to start walking now? It's about 5 minutes either way, because we can walk about as fast as I can drive this on rough ground."

"If you don't mind, I think I'm ready to walk. I don't want to get too sore from the bouncing."

"I'm sorry! I should have thought with my brain and waited until you had a bra on to bring you back here instead of thinking with my—well, you know."

"That's ok, they feel fine, I just didn't think I should try rougher ground."

Dave drove through the gate and shut the Gator off. As they got out of it, Dave was a little disappointed to see Lisa tuck her boobs back inside the blouse and button a few buttons again. Lisa saw the look on his face and said, "Sorry to end the show but I can't walk very well with my arm under my boobs and if I button a few buttons, the fabric of the blouse will provide a little support."

Linus1416
Linus1416
57 Followers