Better to Ask Forgiveness

Story Info
Ed takes a chance to right a wrong.
4.7k words
4.2
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in the restaurant's lounge, I began to think how eerily similar this evening was to one that happened over ten years prior. The place had a different name, the interior had been renovated but it was still the same spot where I had my first date with Celia. Nervously swirling the overpriced merlot and watching its legs run down the sides of my glass, I realized I was experiencing the same apprehension about how the night would turn out, just like I did a decade ago.

That evening, my goal was to let Celia know that my interest in her stretched beyond the "let's be friends" scenario. Don't get me wrong, she and I were good friends. We had established a strong connection five years prior when we had worked together. Celia would often come to my office and seek advice on various work related issues. We shared many of the same values and I always looked forward to her visits.

There was something very special about Celia. I first came to this realization when I noticed how easy it was to engage her in a conversation. This was a rare experience for me since I never felt comfortable in the presence of a beautiful woman and Celia defined the word beautiful. She was 5'2'' with long black hair, smooth dark skin, a dynamite body and brown eyes that were both hypnotic and seductive. Even though we were both recently divorced, I never let on that I was attracted to her. In my mind, I knew that it wasn't a good idea to date in the workplace. But, in reality, I thought Celia was way out of my league.

Celia moved on to another career opportunity after about a year but I never stopped thinking about her. She was so sexy without even trying to be sexy. I kept remembering the how hot she looked in her short red skirt that she occasionally wore to work. I kept fantasizing about the treasure that would be found between those muscular thighs and how I would love to spend hours exploring her pussy with my tongue. Never did I ever think I would be so lucky to make that fantasy become a reality.

Luck came my way about four years later with a knock on my office door. In entered Celia, asking if I was busy. I asked her to sit down and the next several minutes were spent catching-up. She told me she had gotten married again, had a son but was now divorced and a working single mom. I filled her in on what had become a fairly boring life. Living alone with my dog, dating occasionally but nothing serious. As she got up to leave, I surprised myself by asking her out to dinner. I'm not sure if she noticed the look of shock on my face when she said yes. We set it up for the following Friday at a restaurant convenient for both of us.

Dinner went very well. It seemed as though we picked-up right where we had left off. Again, I kept thinking on how comfortable I felt talking with her. After a couple of hours on pleasant conversation, Celia needed to leave and pick up her son from the baby sitter. I helped with her coat and offered to walk her to her car. It was the very cold that evening so I expected nothing more than a quick good-bye.

I was not prepared for what happened when we reached her car. We embraced each other and I told her that I had a wonderful evening. The moment I feared had now arrived. Do I try to kiss her? Would she be repulsed? Before I had a moment to think about it, Celia pulled me closer and pressed her lips against mine. Her mouth opened and I gladly accepted the invitation. We stood in the below freezing temperature kissing passionately for several minutes. I didn't want it to stop but the combination of the cold and Celia's need to get her son put an end to it. It felt like I was walking on air as I made my way back to my car, all the time wondering if she felt how hard my cock was through her heavy coat.

I called her later that evening to check to see if she had arrived home safely. We spoke for another hour or so and before hanging-up, I asked her out again. She said yes and what followed were the best 18 months of my life.

Our ability to communicate freely and the trust we had in each other made the sex between us so amazing. That trust allowed us to share sexual desires that we both had long kept hidden. Celia told me how she wanted to be tied up, gagged and forced to cum. I searched the internet and purchased ankle, thigh and wrists cuffs along with a bright red ball gag. She liked to struggle with me before finally allowing me to restrain her. With her legs wide open and unable to move, I would eat her pussy with reckless abandon. I purchased a dildo and would sometimes fuck her with it while my tongue consumed her pearly white clit. Seeing her writhing on the bed in an orgasmic frenzy was pure bliss. Celia had an almost unlimited capacity to cum. Since the best part of sex for me was seeing, hearing and feeling a woman cum, Celia was a dream come true.

I was finally able to talk about my suppressed craving of wanting to eat and fuck a woman after she had been with another man. During my 28 year marriage, my wife had several affairs. I knew about them and even encouraged them. I would question her after her liaisons, wanting to know every detail of her sexual foray. It was so exciting to taste her pussy soaked with a mixture of her juices and another man's cum. I loved putting my cock into that drenched pussy and filling it up with my load. However, I never was able to talk to her about how much I wanted and enjoyed it. I was afraid she wouldn't understand or think less of me as a man. It was different with Celia. I didn't have any hesitation to talk to her about this. Since our opportunities to spend time together were limited, phone sex became a source of mutual pleasure. I used one of our sessions to bring this subject up. Without hesitation, I explained the situation with my ex and how I loved knowing other men were making her cum. Celia seemed intrigued and asked me if I wanted other men to make her cum. When I told her I did, she asked me to tell her how I imagined it. My cock grew hard as I related how I wanted another man to fuck her and cum inside her. Then, she would let me eat all of his cum out her and make her cum some more. I asked her if she wanted this to happen. The sounds of her reaching orgasm answered my question.

Sex with her got better and better. Early one November evening Celia called me at home. She told me she had just finished a training class at a nearby hotel and wanted to stop by. It didn't take long for us to end up in bed. After one of the best hours of sex I ever experienced, we went out to dinner. When we got back to our cars after eating, I leaned in to give Celia a good-bye kiss. It wasn't your garden variety kiss. It was so passionate, intense and stimulating, my cock begged to be relieved of its building load of cum. Little did I know that would be the last time we would kiss.

Celia's birthday was in December and we made plans for an evening out. I made reservations at a very nice restaurant and afterwards I looked forward to a great night of lovemaking. When I arrived at her condo, I could tell something was wrong. Celia looked stunning but it was clear something was bothering her. She had been involved in a minor traffic accident earlier and needed to go to the police station to file a report. We ended up having to cancel our dinner plans. Eventually we made it to a restaurant near her home much later than we anticipated. When we got back to her place, we snuggled on the couch and watched a movie. When I went to kiss her, Celia pulled away. She said it was a very trying and disruptive day and really wasn't in the mood. I told her it was understandable and that maybe it was best for me to go. On my way home, I didn't give her behavior too much thought, just writing it off to having a bad day.

Over the next several months our relationship appeared to be the same on the surface but I felt something had changed. We continued to speak frequently on the phone and even had phone sex from time to time. Celia and I had made plans on several occasions to meet, but they were all cancelled for various reasons. When we were together, for lunch or walks in the park, we'd hold hands and embrace but she wouldn't let me kiss her. Finally I asked her if she was still interested in having sex with me. She said she was and we even set up a weekend visit at my house.

Bad mistake. What I hoped would be a fabulous weekend of making up for lost time sex turned out to be a disaster. I don't know if I was just too eager and horny or if Celia really wanted to be with me but it was the absolutely worst night of my life. Looking back, Celia not allowing me to kiss her that evening should have been a huge red flag. But seeing her lying naked in my bed, well, I just wasn't strong enough to walk away. I bumbled around, trying my best to get her excited but nothing worked. Neither one of us came. Celia left first thing the next morning.

After that, and in fact, over the last seven years, our interaction has been on and off. We still talk and I still see her and her son. Our connection remained strong, something we will never lose. Celia knows that I very much love and care about her and her son and our relationship was never based on sex alone. However, for me it played such a huge role. Celia allowed me to recognize and accept my own sexual wants and desires that I had troubled me during my marriage. I was the partner she could trust so that she could explore her own sexual fantasies. What was such an enjoyable and essential part of our relationship and something we both should have such fond memories, would, at least for me, be tarnished forever.

So, before it was too late for me, I decided to try to fix it. There hasn't been a day gone by over the last ten years that I haven't thought about Celia sexually. I masturbate while reliving our times together, fantasizing about her with other men and having one more chance to make it right. Which brings me here, sitting in the same place I was ten years ago. I asked Celia to help me with some decorating projects I'm doing at home. She likes doing that and is very good at it. I asked her to come over to my house and offered to buy her dinner as a token of appreciation. She has no clue what my true motive is.

The touch of a hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned and saw Celia, as beautiful as ever. The hostess approached and showed us to our table. We hadn't seen each other for some time so dinner gave us a chance to catch up. I explained what I was planning on doing in my kitchen and my upstairs bedrooms. Celia was full of ideas, especially for my bedroom. I was also, but mine had nothing to do with paint colors or window dressings.

We finished dinner and walked back to our cars. Ironically, Celia was parked in the same lot she was ten years ago. This time there would be no kissing. I opened her car door and told her to park in the garage when she got to my place. Hurrying over to where I had parked, I kept thinking if I was doing the right thing. The only thing I felt confident about was that Celia knew I would never force her into something she didn't feel comfortable doing. If she gave me even the slightest indication she wasn't interested, I'd stop and apologize. I was determined to test the veracity of the "better to ask for forgiveness than permission" maxim this evening.

When we got to my house, I told Celia what I was thinking about doing in the kitchen. We spent about 30 minutes there and then went upstairs to the office bedroom. After about 10 minutes there, we ventured into my bedroom. I hoped she wouldn't detect my nervousness as I told her about rearranging my furniture. This was going to be my last and only chance to make this right. Although I knew that Celia and I would never lose that strong connection, I couldn't allow our sexual relationship to end the way that it did. Those times we shared our thoughts, words and bodies were the best and most cherished moments of my life. I didn't want that last encounter to be our defining carnal memory.

I had no idea how this would all go down now that she was standing at the foot of my bed. She was looking out the window with her back to me. I approached her from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist. She didn't seem to object and I even felt her push her body closer to mine.

Taking this a positive, I slid my hands up her arms, and placed them on her shoulders. I spun her around so that we were now standing face to face . I pushed her gently but firmly onto the bed. This seemed to have caught her by surprise so I quickly laid by her side and pulled her entire body on the bed.

"Ed what do you think you doing?"

I maneuvered myself so that I was now straddling her. With my hands pinning her wrists above her head, I replied.

"I've waited seven years to fix something and this seems like the time to do it."

I kept my grip on her left wrist and with my right, I reached under the bed where I had hidden wrist cuffs anchored to the bedframe with heavy chains. Celia began to struggle but I successfully was able to secure the cuff to her wrist. She continued to struggle as I buckled the left cuff.

"Fix what? What are you trying to fix?" Celia said.

"You'll see," I said as I slid off the bed and pulled her right ankle to the bed's edge where more restraints were hidden. She continued protesting and struggling as I spread her legs and fastened the cuffs.

Now the moment of truth had arrived. I knew that the next minute or so would tell me whether I'd be continuing or apologizing. I pushed her ankle length skirt above her knees and slowly walked the fingers of my right hand up the inside of her thigh. The smoothness of her skin brought back such fond and exciting memories. My hand began to tremble when I reached her panties. Pushing them aside, my fingers were immersed in a wonderful wetness.

Her moist pussy was giving me permission to finish what I had started. Loosening the ankle restraints, I pulled off her skirt and panties. After tethering her ankles to the chains, I put cuffs on those beautiful thighs. Celia struggled as I took off her wrist cuffs to remove her sweater and bra. She fought me the entire time but eventually I won out. Finally, I had her where I could do as I pleased.

Now I was standing at the edge of the bed admiring that body. She had grown even more beautiful in those seven years since I had seen her like this. Straddling her upper body, I looked into those seductive brown eyes.

"What are you going to do to me?" Celia asked.

"I'm going to spread your legs even farther apart, chain them so you cannot move them a millimeter. Then I'm going to make you cum, even when you don't want to cum."

"Noooooooooooooooo! I don't want that."

"It's not really about what you want. Celia. It's what I want for you. And I want you to cum until you think you can't cum anymore. When you reach that point, I'll make you cum some more."

"Noooooooooooooooo! Please no" she pleaded.

I moved to where her ankles cuffs were anchored. There was a bit of play that allowed Celia to move her legs closer together. I moved the clamp up one chain link on each side.

"I can't move my legs" Celia whispered.

"That's the whole idea" I said as I straddled her upper torso.

I reached into a drawer of the nightstand and produced a small, soft make-up brush. Showing it to Celia I said, "I'm going to use this to coax your clit out of its hiding place."

Noooooooooooooooo! Please don't do that. I don't want to....."

Her pleading was cut short as I placed a ball gag in her mouth. I lowered myself between her legs and spread her moist lips with my fingers. Using the brush's tip, I lightly touched her partially exposed clit. Celia's muffled moans of protest drove me to increase the pace of my strokes. After a few minutes, her engorged clit was fully exposed. It looked like a pearl perched on a shiny pink satin pillow. It took a great deal of self- restraint on my part to keep my tongue away from it. I had other plans for her.

I got off the bed and made my way to the nightstand. Once again I reached into a drawer and retrieved a nine inch black dildo. I mounted her with my knees on either side of her torso. Removing the gag from her mouth, I began to taunt her.

"Do you know what I'm going to do with this? I'm going to very slowly stick it in that beautiful pussy and fuck you with it. It's going to in inch by inch, so it will take its time getting all the way in."

Celia began shaking her head from side to side.

"No, no I don't want that. It won't go all the way in me. It's too big."

"We shall see won't we" I replied and put the gag back in her mouth.

With the dildo in my right hand, I carefully pushed the dildo inside her pussy. Her pussy readily accepted it the initial three inches. I stopped there and immediately went down on her. The tip of my tongue gently flicked her rock hard clit. Celia tried to arch her back and thrust her pussy to take more but the chains wouldn't allow it.

Looking up from between her legs, I asked, "Do you want more of it? Do you want it deeper inside of you?"

Even through the gag, her negative pleas were discernible.

"Well let's see if you can take another three inches."

That being said, another third of the dildo now occupied space in her wet love tunnel. I began eating her again, this time a bit harder. Her body responded with a series of orgasmic spasms. I plunged the rest of the dildo into her and greedily devoured those unoccupied parts of her pussy with my mouth and tongue. Celia desperately tried to move her hips to accommodate the hard silicon member. I stopped eating and began taunting to her as I guided the dildo in and out of her.

"I've always wanted to see you getting fucked by a big black cock. I'd love to watch it explode inside of you so I could go down and eat its' cum out of your pussy. Would you like that?"

Celia's urgent requests to stop were muted by the gag. I started to pull the dildo out of her leaving only the head inside.

"Is that better? Shall I take it all out?"

Celia shook her head yes. I looked at her, then back to the perfect patch between her legs.

"I think it needs to go back all the way in," I said as I pushed its' entire length back inside of her. I put my mouth directly on her clit and sucked it into my mouth. Celia's body stiffened then shook in wave after wave of orgasmic contractions. Even the gag couldn't contain her screams of pleasure.

By now my cock was screaming for relief. As I removed the dildo, I thought about my cock taking its place in Celia's pussy. It was now or never. I moved on top of her, supporting my weight on my forearms. Celia gasped as I guided my cock into her. It felt as if my cock was being gripped by a velvet glove. Her wet heat wrapped my cock in pleasure. After one thrust, my cock erupted and poured its' load into her.

I got up and stood at the foot of the bed. Celia's swollen labia glistened with my cum and her juices.

"Looks like I made a bit of a mess. I can't let you go home like this. I'll need to clean you up. It won't take more than a couple of minutes. In fact, I'll put 15 minutes on my travel alarm clock and I promise I'll stop when the alarm goes off."

I dove between her legs and began to scoop cum out of her pussy with my tongue. My tongue started at her soaked entrance and journeyed up the moist, engorged folds of skin to her clit covering it with my thick white semen. Celia's moans of pleasure and the monotone ticking of the clock filled the room.

The sound of the alarm startled me. It seemed as though I had just started enjoying the taste of the succulent mixture of cum and Celia's juices. I walked to the edge of the bed, turned off the alarm and sat next to her. I took the gag out of her mouth and leaned back down between her legs.

12