Betting Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex, smiling, put her hand on my chin and pushed my mouth shut. It was a joke, but it was not an exaggeration. I felt a rush of blood to my head and I realized my breath was shallow.

Ginger finished her runway swing across the room, but when she reached us, she surprised me again. Because I wanted it -- and probably because, by now, I was convinced this was a dream -- I expected her to kiss me. Or strip me. Or blow me. Instead, she put the middle finger of her left hand to my lips. Then she kissed Alex, a slow, deep, open-mouthed caress that took a full minute. I watched dumbly while Ginger's finger slid into my mouth, then out, then down my chest to my belt. Without removing her lips from Alex's, she tugged on my belt and pulled me into the make-out maelstrom. Our three tongues collided and coiled in a delicious dance. Their mouths were plush and perfect, lips glossy and pink, tongues showing a talent that comes from much practice.

I grabbed the hem of Alex's shirt and lifted it over her head. Ginger was quick with the clasp on her bra -- more practice, I thought -- and I watched in delight while her tits spilled out into the triangle of space between us. I popped the button on her pants and Ginger dropped to her knees. Again, I realized she was going after Alex first and not me. Ginger pulled on the jeans. They were tight and Alex had to wiggle to help them off. All three of us laughed at the silly dance until the jeans, along with her panties, were in a pile around her shoes.

Naked except for black high heels, Alex was a sculpted, celestial dream. Nut-brown skin. Long, slender legs. Narrow hips. Firm, shallow butt. The slightest trimmed patch of pubic hair below a flat tummy. A slim, straight torso. Perky, C-cup tits with nipples inside a small round aureola. She swung her hair around to one side of her head and looked down at Ginger, her straight locks fanning out across her right nipple.

"I want cock. How about you?"

They made quick work of my clothes -- Alex flying through my shirt buttons and Ginger digging into my pants. In minutes I was completely nude. I looked around the candlelit room, at the red throw pillows and blanket, at the wine glasses sparkling with candlelight, at the vaguely-erotic paintings on the wall. I realized I was standing -- the only one standing -- in a love den. A sex chamber. I probably wasn't the first man who had stood in this spot. I was sure this wasn't the first time these two had been naked together here. The languid, moaning echoes of the room's history called me upward, forward, into a towering, throbbing, titanic erection. I succumbed to a steamy spell. An amatory charm that saturated the room and brought its inhabitants to the highest plane of arousal.

I started to drop my gaze, half expected to see my member at eye level. I felt huge and heavy and hard. Endowed with a tool so important and irresistible these two beauties would be entranced. When I met their eyes, my fantasy seemed confirmed. They knelt before my cock like mendicants, hopeful eyes looking up at me with sultry excitement. Alex touched me first. She encircled my shaft with three fingers and pulled it gently downward, aiming it at Ginger's lovely, blue-eyed face. I noticed the corners of Ginger's mouth bend slightly upward while she parted her lips. She did a quick lap around the head of my cock with her tongue, pausing to press gently at the base of the head. Then she kissed me ever so lightly at the very tip of my pole. She looked up at me, smiled, and then opened her mouth for me. She slid me in, glossy lips gliding slowly up my shaft.

With the first thrust, her lips reached halfway. I would have been happy with that. Her mouth felt amazing. But she retreated, jacked me off, took a deep breath and then swallowed more of me. On the third try, she closed her eyes. I knew she was relaxing her throat, turning off her gag reflex. This time, she pushed far enough that I felt the tickle of her lips against my balls. I moaned, and she pulled away, gasping.

Alex took over. She bobbed and sucked, licked and choked until Ginger was ready to rejoin. This time, knowing Ginger could swallow me whole, I put both hands on the back of her head, bent my knees slightly, and pulled her head forward, thrusting as far as her throat allowed. It felt great. And deep. Like my length was reaching halfway down her slender neck. It was tight against the sensitive tip of my fuckstick. I pumped my cock into her face three times, pulling with my hands and pushing with my meat. I pulled out and let Ginger catch her breath again while Alex sucked a while. Then I repeated the procedure for three more pumps. We repeated this patten -- an intoxicating tag-team face-fuck -- over and over until my clenched leg muscles started to quiver from fatigue. I could only imagine how sore their jaws must have been. But between each saliva-dripping pounding of her pretty mouth, Ginger looked up at me with round, blue eyes, batted her long, black lashes, and said something encouraging.

"That's so hot."

"Fuck my face again."

"I can feel you getting harder."

"I want your cock so bad."

Finally, I collapsed on the couch. My knees weak but my fuck pole stronger than ever. The girls continued to fondle, lick, and wrap their pretty lips around it. Then Alex reached behind her and slipped off her heels. She climbed onto me, her kisses tracing a line up my chest, neck and face. Then she stood on the couch astride my body, facing away. I reached up to squeeze her cute little ass cheeks. Then she lowered herself onto my cock. Ginger helped aim me skyward at the descending celestial body. Alex squatted rather than dropping to her knees so that Ginger still had easy access to the pleasure point of penetration.

Alex's pussy was alive with sensations. Warmth, moisture, pressure, softness, smoothness. She impaled herself easily on my tall, throbbing post, her cunt slippery and wet. While Alex found a rhythm, rising and falling in my lap, Ginger found my nuts. To me, this is the single most pleasurable aspect of a threesome. I hadn't experienced it often -- actually only twice before -- but I had remembered it in many dreams: one lovely lady enveloping my massive member in her twat, the other swallowing my balls. My genitals were entirely hidden inside of two different, naked women. I moaned my approval.

Next it was Ginger's turn to feel my girth inside her body. Alex flopped on the end of the couch, propped against the armrest. After a ride on my meat stick, her slit was gushing juices, and Ginger knew just what to do. She buried her face in Alex's crotch and mouthed her wet, swollen clit. Ginger's curvy ass was poking straight up in the air, her leather-wrapped ankles crossed behind it and her placid pussy lips inviting penetration. I got on my knees behind her, parted her black leather legs, and guided my member toward its second visit to the promised land that night. Once inserted, I grabbed Ginger by her bustiered, hourglass waist and started to work in and out of her, watching my dick disappear into this girl I barely knew, and then delighting at the ring of pussyflesh clinging to it each time I slipped it out.

And so we arrive at the position where we started this story: Ginger suckling Alex's clit while I bang Ginger from behind.

A man can learn a lot about the world from such a vantage point. With a woman submitting to the direction of his hands and a pussy encasing his deepest treasure, life makes a lot of sense to a thinking man. In homes and bars all around this love den there are lonely and lamentable people swiping right and hoping for magic to come from their web-connected gadgets. But a man goes to a bar, orders whiskey, lends a shoulder for a disappointed young lady to cry on, speaks comforting words, earns his keep. A man makes a human connection, not a digital one, with a real-life flesh-and-blood lady who smells like perfume and squeals a little when you fuck her.

Alex wakes me from this reverie with her eyes. They connect with mine again. Between us, there is a bridge of writhing, sensual, leather-encased skin. Alex lifts her right hand to her lips and blows me a kiss across the bridge. That kiss swirls in the air around us, whipping into a hurricane of climactic pleasure. In seconds, all three of us cum. First, Alex bucking her hips against Ginger's tongue and fingers. Then it's Ginger's turn. She squeaks out "Yes! Faster!" and her cunt gets sloppy wet while I ram balls-deep into her. She clinches, howls and finishes. She is only starting to catch her breath when I feel the final orgasmic crescendo rising with power from my balls. Alex sees what's happening to me and leans forward on her knees, eager to see me finish. I pull out of Ginger's twat at the last second and spray a heavy surge of jizz on Alex's face. Another spurt covers Ginger's ass and starts to cascade down between her spread cheeks, over her ass, onto her engorged pussy lips. I squirt over and over again, a marathon orgasm that bathes the girls in milky cream. Alex licks it from her lips, then licks it from Ginger's back, then scoops it from Ginger's ass crack, until her mouth is full -- a cauldron of cum which she delivers back to my half-flacid dick with one final, warm, wet, chin-dripping, jizz-covered caress of her mouth.

+++

The Saturday morning sun is bright yellow through the sheer curtains in the girl's apartment. I don't remember how we got to the bed, but I wake there, surrounded on both sides by soft, sleeping, feminine flesh. My phone is on the night stand and I reach for it, careful not to wake anyone. I have one alert: a text from Blake: "You win."

I reply: "Hey bro. Your hand sore from all that swiping?"

The reply comes right away: "No, but it's sore from spanking my pud. I struck out last night."

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but I didn't. Beer's on you for a month. Wait until I tell you about my night."

"You don't have to. I watched the whole thing online."

12