Betting Her Ass

Story Info
Colin and Rachel's first try at anal sex.
2.3k words
4.24
64.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the night my wife Rachel and I first tried out anal sex, I clearly remember thinking to myself, Yes! I'm gonna fuck the shit outa you, no pun intended.

It was a warm Saturday night. I remember that because I had to take the trash out after dinner, and as soon as I stepped outside, I was swamped by hungry mosquitoes, the little bastards. Anyway, we were watching a movie together. She was sitting to my left with her head pillowed on my shoulder, and my arm was thrown about her in the kind of way that speaks of easy intimacy.

The movie wasn't particularly a good one; I don't even remember what it is now. There was this one scene where the guy was slowly undressing the girl, who had gorgeous tits. I do remember that. Hah, guess what they say about us piggish men is true. There is always one thing on our mind.

So he was undressing her, licking and nibbling on her skin. I could feel myself getting hard as those gorgeous tits were revealed. They weren't particularly big or anything, but perfectly formed and as pink as virgin rose petals. My wife glanced down at me and gave me a lopsided grin.

"Well, I can certainly tell what's on your mind, Colin," she said offhandedly.

I just shrugged. I have no shame in admitting that I was turned on. In fact, my wife loves it when I tell her I want to fuck other women. She says it makes her feel powerful knowing I'd never cheat on her and knowing that I'm all hers. Guess I'm just lucky.

I let my left hand slip down her shoulder and caressed her breast through her shirt. "She may have gorgeous tits," I said, squeezing a bit harder, fingers finding the nipple and tweaking it playfully, "but these are the closest gorgeous tits to me. I guess they'll have to do."

"Have to do?" she asked, raising one eyebrow. "I'll show you, Mister."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. All the while, my hand continued its gentle teasing of her breast, manipulating the yielding flesh and eliciting a soft gasp from my wife. "What do you plan on showing me?"

Her hands came up and caught mine. "I wanna try something new, something that'll excite you."

I snorted. "You excite me."

"Oh don't give me that fake bullshit," she said. "We both know you're just saying what you think you're supposed to say."

I laughed and easily broke her grip, returning my attentions to her breast. The nipple had hardened by now, standing at full attention. My wife has amazing breasts. They are 38C's, and though not huge, they are definitely perky and delectable. I continued stroking her through the fabric of her shirt, fingers alternating between squeezing, pinching, and circling like a hungry predator. "Fine. What is this new thing you want to try?"

"I want you to finally have what you've been asking me for."

My mind quickly cycled through a multitude of scenarios and then I asked, "You want anal sex?"

"I've been reading into it ever since you brought it up, and I think we should at least try it."

A slow smile, all teeth and ravenous need found its way onto my face. "You do know how to take my mind off other girls," I murmured, leaning in close and kissing her on the neck. My teeth nipped her flesh, just hard enough to draw out a small whimper before I soothed away the pain with long and teasing caresses of my tongue that I knew would immediately fill her mind with thoughts of me eating her pussy.

"Baby," she half moaned.

But I was all fired up now. I don't usually exert my strength over my wife, but tonight was one of those nights where I just didn't care. I slipped my arms around her and pulled her to her feet, grinding my hard cock into the accommodating flesh of her stomach. "Do you want it?" I asked, suddenly changing from an assholeish guy to a dominant master.

"Yes," she breathed. "I want you to fuck me in my ass."

I absolutely love it when she talks dirty to me. It's the quickest turn on for me when a girl speaks with such crude language, especially when I know that layered atop that bluntness is a thick coating of sophistication.

"I want your hard cock pushing into my tight little ass, baby," she continued, knowing it was what I wanted. She locked her hands behind my back and rubbed herself against me. I could feel her every curve, from breasts to hips to the inversion between her thighs.

I laced my fingers about her ass and lifted her. Naturally, her legs came about my waist so that I could feel the heat of her pussy against my hard cock. By then, I was already so hard that I could've burst, but I wanted to savour this and the following moments. With her still wrapped about me like pretty paper on a Christmas present, I turned from the still-running TV and walked down the hall to our bedroom.

"I got you a present," Rachel said as we stumbled into the bedroom.

"You mean there's more?" I asked, intermittently speaking and kissing her lips, nose, throat, and the tops of her breasts all the while.

"No it's all part of the plan," she said. "Put me down, you big bastard."

"But you feel so good right here," I complained.

Then she gave me the sexiest smile I think I have ever seen. Her lips sorted pouted out, and I could see just the barest hint of teeth and the tip of her pink tongue. "It'll feel even better when you slide into my ass, baby," she purred.

I have never put anything down as quickly as I put her down. One second she was in my arms, twined about me like ivy on a tree, and the next she was on the floor, staggering from the suddenness of my motion.

"Well then," she said, before turning and moving over to her side of the bed. She bent down, giving me a good view of what I was about to plunge into. Rachel's ass was simply amazing. It was round, firm, and fat. She loved it when I spanked her. I felt like a young teenager again about to have sex for the first time and frankly didn't give a shit. She rummaged around in her drawers for a moment before pulling out a bottle of KY jelly. Turning back to me, she lifted a hand as if to forestall any motion I might make and began to undress.

One of her tiny hands dropped down her front, grazing over her breasts, running down her flat stomach, and then down one long thigh to the hem of her nightshirt. Up it came, fabric clenched between her fingers, revealing inch by excruciating inch of flawless creamy skin. When the garment reached the level of her neck, she gave a small giggle, a shimmy of the hips to draw my attention back down to her panties, and flipped the shirt up and over her head. Tossing it aside, she began to undo the clasps of her bra. Her breasts spilled out as if glad for the freedom. Both her nipples were hard and seemed to point right at me. I knew they were begging to be sucked. With the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, Rachel reached back down and began rolling her panties off her legs. She stepped out completely naked before me and made a small turn, letting me get a good look at her.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked coquettishly.

"Let me show you," I said, and started forward.

But Rachel held up a hand and shook her head. She came towards me as I came to a reluctant stop. She was totally bare save for the bottle of jelly in her hand, and that sight excited me more than it ever had before.

She kissed me first, hot and passionate, her tongue slipping into my mouth and twirling with my own before I asserted dominance and forced my own tongue into her mouth. I slowly ran the tip of my tongue over the roof of her mouth and then twined with her in a slowly sensual dance. She moaned softly. I growled with need, but still, she would not let me touch her with my hands.

Rachel finally broke the kiss and then knelt down before me. She gazed up at me and then began to undo the button and zipper on my jeans. My cock sprung free through the slit in my boxer shorts as the pair of jeans fell about my ankles. She tugged them down too, and I aided by stepping free of the clothes.

Then she took me into her mouth, making a hungry growling sound as if wanting... no, needing my hardness in her mouth. She slurped my cock into her mouth, seemingly to inhale the entirety of me in one breath. I could feel her tongue working on the underside of me, lapping and slipping about before she pulled back and circled the tip with her lips. Taking me back in with one long and unbroken motion, Rachel wetted my cock with her mouth, teased me with her teeth, and nearly made me cum three times.

I had locked my hands in her hair, tugging hard on the soft tresses as she fucked my cock with her mouth. She moaned and yelped, the vibration of every sound traveling from my cock into my body like jolts of electricity. Finally, she pulled back, lips moistened, eyes wide with desire.

Rachel turned quickly, positioning her upper torso over the edge of the bed. She uncapped the bottle of KY and dripped a dollop of it onto her right hand. Reaching back, she slowly rubbed the cream into her ass, fingers probing gently. The sight of that, my wife on her knees, bent over at such a vulnerable angle, her own fingers slowly seeking her hole and spreading it wide for me made my head spin.

Then she reached even further back and grabbed my already-wet cock, smearing the rest of the jelly onto me. That touch was like fire, scorching me where she touched, the cool cream contrasting sharply against the heat of my need.

"Fuck me, Colin," she whimpered. "I want that cock now. Slide into my hot little ass. It's waiting for you, baby. Fuck me. Give me every inch."

I needed no further prompting.

Gripping her by the hips as I so often did when I fucked her doggystyle, I positioned my cock at the entrance of her spread cheeks and then rocked forward powerfully.

The first thrust felt like heaven, an extremely tight and glorious heaven.

I could feel her inner muscles squeezing my cock like a vice. The resistance was great, muscles working to expel me, but the cream and my own snapping thrust sending me deeper.

Rachel moaned, screamed her pain and pleasure into the mattress, but even through that she managed to vocalize her need to be fucked.

I slid back to the point where I was threatening to slip right out of her, but before that could happen, I reversed my motion and plunged back into her. I felt myself enter more deeply this time, feeling her spread even wider at my intrusion. My fingers clamped hard into the sides of her hips as I pulled her back to meet my next thrust. She was so tight and so slick at the same time.

"Rub that clit while I fuck your hot ass," I said, voice a ragged growling shadow.

She obeyed instantly, reaching down with her right hand and plunging her fingers into her pussy. I could tell she was wet from the slick sounds of her flesh as she parted those juicy lips. The thought made me even hotter and harder.

I slid in and out of Rachel's fat ass, my hips moving at counterpoint to the gentle sounds of her fingers' constant motion. I could already feel the pressure of my climax approaching. So I gritted my teeth hard, held it off as best I could.

As I fucked Rachel's little hole, I leaned over her and bit down on the back of her left shoulder. My teeth left deep marks in her flesh. She screamed out in pain, pleasure, a blend of the two driving me even more furiously into her. It was hot, primal, not an act of love at all, but one of sheer visceral mating in which two creatures sought nothing but that momentary pleasure which would seem to last for an eternity.

Then, Rachel came.

She let loose with half a scream, half a moan. I felt every inner muscle spasm and contract around me as she came. I had never felt her orgasm like this before, and it triggered my own climax. In a gush, my cum spilled from my cock and into her ass. So much of it came out that it spilled down the backs of her thighs. And all that time, she was moaning, gasping, whimpering and calling my name.

When we finally came back to earth, I was spent, utterly exhausted as I had never been.

"Wow," she breathed out.

"Wow good, or wow bad?" I asked, my own voice hoarse.

"Just... wow. So fucking intense..."

"I know. I was there," I said lamely.

Slowly, reluctantly, I pulled myself from her cum-dripping ass and pulled her up to face me. "So what did you think?"

"They just don't do it justice, Colin," she said. "Not at all."

"So," I began, "does that mean you want to do it more in the future?"

She gave me that same lopsided grin that I loved so much. "You can bet your ass... or my ass, that is, on it."

I laughed, and we shared a kiss.