Betting On Black 10 Wins Twice

Story Info
He encourages beautiful wife to fuck a man for money.
2.9k words
4.18
87.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TCmichael
TCmichael
14 Followers

"You won't believe what just happened to me," said Susan hesitatingly as she slipped into the seat next to her husband at their favorite Bellagio roulette table. Putting her hand on Bill's leg for support, she crossed hers. She didn't want anyone peeking up her form- fitting dress that rode up high above her knees to discover she wasn't wearing panties.

"You just won a $1,000,000 at the progressive slots," Bill joked as he smiled into her sparkling eyes and dreamed, "damn, now wouldn't that change our lives real quick."

"No, not that much but I've won $2,000 if I take someone up on their offer," Susan said

"Offer, oh-oh?" Bill responded quizzically.

Susan proceeded to tell Bill the details of her trip to the ladies room. It was uneventful on the way there but very eventful on the way back.

She had stopped at a row of slots to drop in the left-over quarters from her hand bag, when a man walked up to her, smiled broadly, introduced himself as Paul and said, "You are the most beautiful and sensuous woman I've ever seen!"

"Well kind sir, my name is Susan. Thank you for the compliment."

"Susan, I've been hoping I'd have a chance to talk to you privately. And now here we are together and alone."

Paul then proceeded to offer Susan $1,000 if she'd have sex with him in his room. Susan didn't know if she should hit him or thank him. She decided he was just kidding and it was a come-on line to flirt with her. So to call his bluff she suggested $2,000 instead. He immediately agreed, giving her his room number and suggested they meet there in 15 minutes.

She was shocked by the suggestion but reacted calmly since he was a very handsome looking fellow indeed. The offer did flatter her ego and sent a few tingles through her body.

In an attempt to show his sincerity about the offer he handed her a $100 chip and walked-off saying he was hoping to see her shortly.

Bill's first comment was the obvious "You're joking, right? Are we on a TV camera? Is this a scene for a new reality show? "

Susan took his hand and said softly and emphatically, "Bill, it is the truth. Here is the chip he gave me. He said his room number is 1225. He wants me there in 15 minutes."

Bill sat speechless and his mind spun like a slot machine trying to come up with something to say that fit the moment.

He had often told Susan when they were making love that he wanted to pleasure her in every way that excited her sexual desires and her fantasies. He wanted to free her from her inhibitions so that the whole sexual world would open up to her. And he wanted every fantasy that played like an adult movie in her mind when she was aroused to become a reality for her. He believed her heightened sexual pleasure would empower the closeness and love they shared. "Was this one of her fantasies?" he wondered to himself.

"Susan, does the thought of fucking a good-looking guy for money arouse you?" Bill asked.

Susan could feel the moisture between her legs and the hardening of her nipples. She knew her body was telling her the answer. "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

"Please want me to do it!" she begged him to herself. She knew she had to let him be excited for her on his own and not because she was encouraging him. So she looked into his eyes waiting for something to signal his thoughts before answering.

Fortunately, Bill spoke first. "Susan, if you are getting as aroused thinking about it as I am, then do it. I've always told you I wanted to make all your sexual fantasies come true."

"Is this one of them?" he asked.

Susan kissed his ear then softly whispered into it, "Yes."

And then added, "I love you my dearest and I promise you this will make our love-making even hotter. And just think, the $2,000 will pay for our whole vacation."

To plan this would have been impossible to accomplish. But to have it happen spontaneously heightened the excitement of it to Bill as well as Susan. Bill's cock began to harden and ooze a drop of pre-cum from its head. Susan wasn't the only one whose body was saying yes to the idea.

So Bill offered to walk her to his room, but Susan suggested he just keep gambling and wait for her at the tables. She jokingly said "If a beautiful woman propositions you while I'm gone please enjoy yourself. And remember to ask for $2,000."

She leaned over and kissed him hotly on his lips pushing her tongue deeply into his mouth and said seductively "I'll bring you back a special treat. See you in an hour. Oh by the way, his name is Paul"

Bill responded "You are so beautiful and so fucking exciting and you turn me on so much." Then he cupped her tight ass with his hand and offered her a sincere "have fun baby, fuck his brains out."

As she walked towards the elevators, Bill sat back in his chair to get a better look at her moving seductively inside her skin-tight backless dress that accentuated every inch of her hot body. He understood why the guy propositioned her. He would have done it himself if the roles had been reversed.

An hour turned into two and Bill began to worry some although he felt like everything was ok and Susan was probably just really enjoying herself and stayed longer. "Lucky guy," he thought.

Unexpectedly, he felt a hand on his shoulders and a familiar women's voice whispering in his ear, "Hi handsome, need a date for the rest of the night? I'm expensive but I'll give you a special price for being a good guy and waiting here for me."

His Susan sat down next to him, kissed him aggressively on his lips, and then confidently placed two $1000 chips on Black 10 just before the dealer waved his hand across the table signifying no more bets. Bill almost passed out. "Susan, are you nuts, $2,000?"

But ten seconds later the roulette ball fell into the Back 10 slot at 35-1 odds and Susan had turned her earnings from the last two hours into $72,000.

Susan laughed and said, "It was a sure thing." I had already won once tonight with Black 10 and I knew I could win twice."

"But why Black 10?" Bill wondered aloud.

Well the hunk that just gave us $2,000 and gave me fantastic sex is black and had a 10 inch cock. So how could I lose the bet? It was karma.

"Wow, what an amazing woman," Bill mused to himself.

As soon as Susan described her lover's race and cock size Bill immediately began to grow hard and aroused as hell. His wife had just fucked a big black cock and made a lot of money doing it.

He had wanted to arrange this very thing as a special treat for her for a long time because he had discovered during their love-making that she really enjoyed long, thick vibrators being used on her.

Her orgasms would go on for several minutes when she had them buried deep in her. And she'd always want to push them even further in during the height of her climax.

Bill was actually finding it difficult to find vibrators that were big enough and real-life like enough to give her the kind of orgasms she loved the most.

But a vibrator wasn't a man's cock and he wanted to her to experience the real thing and all the amenities that come with it. He knew he received the most enjoyment out of their love-making from the pleasure and excitement she derived from it, not from his own orgasms. If she got off, then he got off even without an orgasm.

For him, the excitement is in the giving. And he was determined that she would experience every one of her intimate urges, sexual fantasies and lustful desires.

So the idea to give her a male stud muscled like a Greek god and hung like a stallion for her personal pleasure had already been floating around his mind. And since her favorite vibrator was black it was natural to decide the guy should be the same color. So who would have thought that here in Las Vegas it would just fall out of the sky into their laps.

Before he could finish his thoughts, Susan reached under the table, slipped her hand under her dress and up to her pussy, scooped out some of Paul's cum onto her index finger and put it to Bill's lips offering him a lick and said, "Here is the treat I promised you. There is a lot more of that waiting for you in our room. Let's go now before it all leaks out!"

It took Bill about a second to realize that he had just tasted the cum from his wife's black lover and another second to realize what Susan was proposing to him. His beautiful, sexy, sensuous, erotic, kinky wife wanted him to eat out her pussy filled with another man's cum.

Bill wasn't sure he could walk across the casino to the elevators with such a rock hard erection without his condition being very obvious to everyone. Plus he didn't want it to go down afraid it might not come to back to such an erect state. He wanted to fuck his wife more now than at anytime in their relationship. Now was to time to act, not in 10 minutes in a room a long way away.

He spied the ladies bathroom nearby. Since it was quite late he figured it might be empty but didn't care if it wasn't. Giving him a $500 chip, Bill asked the dealer to take care of their winnings and apply it to their account, grabbed Susan's hand pulling her out of her chair, crossed the casino floor and rushed them into the ladies bathroom.

The dealer obliged but regretted Susan's departure. He had been enjoying the view of her exciting tits and ass and had caught wind of some of their conversation. He was enjoying himself from more than just dealing roulette.

Luckily the bathroom was empty. He pushed Susan into a stall and closed the door. The stalls were separate little rooms that had a door going to the floor so it offered them complete privacy.

First he striped off her dress to reveal her total nakedness except for her 4" heels. He looked her up and down for a moment enjoying her exciting body. She looked like a hot stripper in the middle of her act. But now was not the time to be a voyeur. Right now he wanted to mouth and cock rape his wife because he was so out of control with lust for her.

He sat on the floor leaning back against the toilet with his head. That put his face just a little below Susan's pussy. Telling here to straddle him with her hot cunt he now had a perfect view of her. She had her pussy a couple inches above Bill's face with her legs spread wide enough apart for his tongue and mouth to have easy access to her.

Her scent was intoxicating as it hung in the air. The mixture of her cunt juices and her lover's cum created an aroma that was irresistible and drove Bill wild. His blood was boiling and he was crazy with passion for her.

He could see white cum on the puffy lips of her pussy and running down her legs. It was creamy and very abundant. He lifted some off of her leg with his finger and placed it on her lips to savor.

He spent the next several minutes sucking her black stud's cum from her hot, dripping cunt. Several times he told his wife to squeeze her pussy so that more cum would ooze out.

Surprisingly, it tasted different than his. He had guessed all cum would taste the same. Of course, he knew not all women tasted the same so why should all men's cum?

Susan would sometimes drip his into his own mouth after she gave him a blow job and didn't swallow. "Just to spice up the moment," she would say.

Now he speculated that she had been preparing him to enjoy swallowing the cum from the other men she was hoping to fuck someday. Getting him used to the taste of his own cum was very crafty, Bill noted to himself. But swallowing his had accomplished something else. It had gotten him to wonder what it would feel like to have a big cock in his mouth. "Was it was as exciting and pleasurable as it looked when a woman did it," he wondered.

But it was now time to focus on his hot wife. Loving every second of eating her out, he kept asking Susan to describe everything about her evening. Between the taste of her pussy juices mixed with cum and the details of how she had fucked a stranger, Bill's cock grew harder and harder to where it started to hurt from the erection.

"Oh Bill", Susan moaned as she felt the pleasure of her husband's mouth on her. "He was so long and thick. It felt so damn good way up in me." "I could see his blackness next to my white skin in the dark and the color contrast was so erotic."

"It took a while for my pussy to swallow all of his huge cock but finally it slipped completely in and I kept yelling fuck me, fuck me. I went crazy and couldn't get enough of it."

"Thank you, oh thank you for giving me this incredible night", she repeated over and over as she continued to grind her pussy into Bill's face. Both of them were just wild for each other as the vision of Paul's huge black cock kept flashing through both their minds like bolts of lightening.

Bill had finally cleaned his wife's pussy and legs of all the visible cum and now wanted to plant his own in her. He stood up so they could switch places. Dropping his pants, he told her to bend over and open herself to prepare for his penetration. Being the most erect he had ever been in his life, he was aching to fuck her doggy-style.

He placed his cock against his wife's pussy slit and pushed it in as hard as he could clinching his ass and tightening his quads to get the most force from his lower body. He was going to make up for the difference in size between his cock and Paul's with intensity bordering on rough sex.

With the hardness of the erection he now had, he probably wouldn't come anyway so he might as well just pound his incredible wife's pussy with all the energy he could muster.

And that is just what he did. Susan came three times in a couple of minutes and finally begged Bill to come because she was getting tired and her quads were starting to burn from bending over so long in spite of how good a shape they were in.

With her encouragement, Bill's cock finally exploded inside of his gorgeous wife. Cum shot out of his cock and filled Susan's pussy with its second serving of white, creamy semen for the night.

Both of them were dripping with sweat from the physical exertion and were ready to fall into each others arms in a state of relaxed bliss. But first they had to get to their room. Dressing was slow but once completed they left the ladies bathroom stall to head to the elevators hand in hand.

The attractive female custodian who had arrived on scene after their orgy started looked up from cleaning the vanity and smiled broadly as they walked past. She had heard a lot of what was said and done. Her own body had been responding to the pheromones that were floating in the air from such wild sex taking place just a few feet from her.

Bill and Susan returned her smile and both noted to themselves how young and pretty she was guessing she was about 18. As they walked out of the bathroom, it was easy to notice her cute figure in spite of it being covered by her uniform.

The orgasm Joy had a few minutes later as she sat in the same stall was incredible. With her clothes hiked up above her waist exposing her shaved pussy and clit to her probing fingers she had played with herself while fantasizing of them. She could still smell their scent in the air as she masturbated and pretended she was their sex toy.

Bill and Susan had no idea that shy and bashful Joy would have given herself and her virginity to them that night. They had excited her so much, she wanted them to invite her to their room to do the same things to her that she had just heard them doing to each other.

"If only they had asked," she kept thinking in frustration for the rest of her shift.

TCmichael
TCmichael
14 Followers