Betting the Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ye-e-s-s-s, ye-e-e-s-s-s-s." It was soft, but it was very distinguishable.

He slowed down for a long time, teasing her and allowing her to regain herself. Then, as if on cue, he sucked hard again, boiling her over again. For Sue, it wasn't the first time she had an orgasm with oral sex but it was certainly the very best. The way he was going about it showed that not only was her pleasure his first priority, but he couldn't get enough of pleasing her. If this was his repayment her for what had happened in the last couple of weeks, she considered it paid in full.

He stayed at it for a long time, sucking and licking like it was a meal he had not had forever.

Her hands alternated between the holding back of his neck to being stretched high above her head, soaking in the sensations. Slowly came the teasing, probing questions meant to excite even further.

"Has anyone else made you come like this?"

"Does Colin make you feel this good?"

Sue answered, almost in a begging voice, telling him what he wanted to hear. It was the best she had ever received.

Finally, he slowed down and the torrid eating became a gentle nibble. In the state she was in it was a little disappointing but she said nothing as she knew as well as he that their time was up. Finally, he stood up and pulled her forward on the couch. Her face was level with his waist.

She almost fainted!!!

It was almost more than she could take!!

Sometime, somehow, he had removed his pants during all this and she was staring straight at that monster cock not more than six inches away. If she had thought it was huge before, Sue swore it doubled in size at this range. He took her hands and placed them gently on it, fully feeling the full girth and length for the first time.

Susan Roger's heart jumped. It was astonishing, totally freakish!

"Do you want it?" he asked.

Her only answer was an unintelligible moan.

"Would you like to have it inside you?" He asked again. He was being very gentle with his questions. Now was not the time to appear forceful. This had to be nothing more than a gentle coaxing...an invitation. Not a directed order.

After a few seconds, Sue could only nod. Still was holding it, slightly moving the skin up and down with both hands, she caused him to weave back and forth.

"You've not answered me," he whispered. He knew he had the power here.

"Yes," she said very quietly, hypnotized by the size of the head and the protruding veins.

"Yes, what, Susan?" He was pressing a little, he knew, but he just wanted to hear it.

"I would like to have it inside me." Sue finally said, not believing those words had come from her mouth.

There. It was done! He knew that she may very well change her mind immediately after the erotic haze burned off but for now he had received her spoken approval.

He was right. She regretted the words as soon as they had passed her lips. She was astonished at her muttering and knew it would never happen!

Rather than being a jerk about it, he leaned over, tilted her mouth up to his, and gave her a super long deep kiss; his tongue feeling like it was well past her tonsils. Sue thought she could feel a spurt down between her legs and knew for a fact that it caused a reaction with him. She had it in her hand and felt the sudden lurch!

He reached between her legs, slowly inserting two fingers.

"Susan, you probably don't want me half as much as I do you. Stay another night and you'll get what you want."

Susan shook her head no. It was over. This had to stop now.

Keith was not swayed. He knew he had her just where he wanted her...totally out of her comfort zone, totally unable to say "no" and mean it.

"Stay another night, Susan. It will be something magic that you'll never forget," he whispered. The fingers were deep in her, his thumb massaging her swollen clit and two fingers curling up to slowly caress her insides.

The words burned her ears and his fingers were blissful inside her pussy. She could barely whisper, let alone speak. She knew she was coming again, her hips starting to slowly thrash about. Sensing her new surrender, Keith dropped down on his knees and once again buried his face between her legs, this time showing no sense of mercy and sucking on her clit like a vacuum. Just as he did, Sue turned to one side with her mouth wide open in a wordless scream. She could see over his shoulder straight into the narrowly opened hallway door.

She gasped!

There was Debbie, standing in the partially opened door, her face fully in rapture, her eyes partially closed, her mouth fully opened. She had her skirt lifted and her hand was buried under her see thru panties, the busy fingers visible even from where Sue lay. Her hips were moving back and forth and her legs seemed to be having trouble standing.

For some reason, maybe because she was escalating to what became a massive explosion, Sue didn't panic. Instead she just looked away, glancing back once to see if she was still there.

By that time she was gone. Debbie had seen enough and wasn't going to ruin a good thing. There was nothing casual about what had happened in Keith's office. Her arrival wasn't an accident. She wasn't about to let Keith get all of the rewards for their hard work, their planning.

She had moved quietly down the hallway, her left hand continuing to hold up her skirt, her right hand buried deep inside the top of her panties, furiously rubbing her clit as she listened to her new niece being ravaged by her husband's mouth. The scene in front of her had been riveting. By the sound of it, Susan Rogers was obviously at the top again and ready to come, Keith's mouth having become a machine, sucking her clit super fast and hard as if it were a penis.

Out of the haze Susan realized what a sight she must really be! Her blouse still on, short skirt above her waist, and still wearing those platform shoes. But what she was experiencing was anything but panic!

It had turned all so erotic, so exciting, so overpowering, that she actually wanted it to last longer. She closed her eyes as she ground against him, constantly whispering "oh, yes, oh, yes," as he blasted her into another orgasm.

Keith brought her down slowly. She was very tender and sensitive, which he recognized. His tongue became a feather and actually gave her a mini orgasm during the cooling process. Finally, he stood up and pulled her up with him. His arms went around her and held her for a long time, kisses falling all over her face and lips. She could taste herself on his lips as her wetness transferred from his mouth to hers.

"I'm serious about you two staying tonight. I really want you to experience something," he said. At the moment, she was just too high and her nerves too alive to say no. She knew they would approach Colin and he would approve. Her silence was for all practical purposes a "yes."

Later, as Debbie stopped by to pick her up, innocent good byes were exchanged. Sue did notice some knowing looks and sly smiles from some of the female employees. Were they intimate about the situation or was she just walking gingerly? Her legs were still rubber and her pussy on fire, wanting more and still thinking about that huge thing!!

Over the next few hours Susan's thoughts wandered. How much did Debbie know about everything? How could there be so much coincidence, so many erotic happenings in such a short period.

But most of all, there was the question of Colin, her new groom.

There would be answers.

Later.

Much later.

*

Chapter Three is ready to publish. Susan and Colin stay "just" another day with their Aunt and Uncle. One of the Subtitles is "Fulfillment." Use your imagination!