Betting the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was understandably upset, not at all convinced. Throwing the garter was part of the ritual that she was really anticipating.

He wouldn't let her put her panties back on either, patting them to make sure they were in his pocket instead.

"Don't worry. It'll be okay."

She worried! She was now without the garter and her panties.

The reception went fine as all their friends and family surrounded them. Susan worried about the throwing of her garter but was a little surprised and red faced that her lack of panties turned out to be very tantalizing, a secret that only she and Colin shared. When they danced he whispered into her ear about how hot he knew her pussy was and that without her panties he knew cum was running down her thighs. He was right!

It was then that it began, the first event in a chain that in less than a month would totally transform the innocent bride.

The reception area they were using had a number of smaller halls and meeting rooms attached. Colin didn't bat an eye when Blake came up and asked if he could "borrow" the bride for a second.

When Susan's eyes shot up, Colin shrugged his shoulders.

Blake mysteriously guided her down a small hall leading to the rest rooms.

Everybody saw them but Susan just waved at them and laughed it off. They all figured the twins were planning a trick on Colin and that Susan was part of it.

Blake stopped at one of the smaller rooms and opened the door to lead her in, locking the door behind him. She didn't miss the locking part and it elevated her despair. What were they doing? And she knew there had to be a "They" somewhere...Blake wasn't doing this on his own.

The room was bare except for two small padded chairs. Blake went to his knee and pulled a garter from out of his jacket pocket.

"Colin promised me I could place this on your leg."

Susan didn't want to believe it, but knew their past and just went with it. She rolled her eyes, pulled her dress up to expose her knees and placed her right shoe on a chair while holding on for balance. At least she would have a garter to throw. Blake lifted her foot slightly to slip the garter over her shoe and then very, very slowly started moving it up her leg, using both hands.

As his hands went higher and higher up her leg, he asked her gently to raise her dress "just a little higher." He was on his knees below her and she had no idea what he could see. Remembering that she had on no panties, Susan finally protested. His hands had gone way past being casual and were now slowly and sensually caressing her lower thigh.

"That's it, Buster. You guys have taken this far enough. I'm going to kill Colin when I see him!" She couldn't believe Colin was part of this but knew better. No wonder he hadn't been concerned about throwing her garter!

"Oh, come on! Let's put it a little higher to give all the guys a good look. They'll love it," Blake was begging.

She gave him an emphatic "NO!!" As she said it, she dropped her foot off the chair and down to the floor.

The problem was that one of Blake's hands was still under her dress when she dropped her foot. It slid straight up her leg to meet her crotch. For Susan, it was one of those moments sort of like when you hit your finger with a hammer...you know it happened but it takes a few seconds to react to the reality.

That's exactly what happened. During that brief moment of hesitation Blake took what she gave him, brushing her pussy intimately with his fingers. She was already soaking wet from the previous attention from Colin, her naked pussy lips open and inviting. He slid his hand up quickly and his fingers slipped right up her wet channel. It was when she felt the shock of her swollen clitoris being stroked she jerked back, clearing herself from his touch.

It had all happened in seconds.

How dare him!! She was so furious she could say nothing, turning beet red instead. Then he simply stood up, checked the door, and they walked out as if nothing had happened. Susan was churning inside. Regardless of how angry and dismayed she was at his uninvited and vulgar intrusion, she couldn't deny that the quick buzz from Blake's fingertips on her sensitive clit had caused an unexpected sexual reaction.

Susan knew there was no way that Blake would have done that without Colin taking aware. When she saw him, he kissed her deeply and laughed.

"How'd it go?"

"We'll talk about it later." She wasn't amused.

What she didn't tell him was that she now had a new twitch between her legs from an unexpected source that only grew as the evening passed. Their long awaited sex that night was explosive with Colin totally taken aback by her aggressiveness.

The next morning during a late breakfast she felt she had to bring it up. The night before she had let the whole thing become just another twist in a wonderful day. But now she felt cheap and used.

When she spoke of it he was hesitant to answer and there was a definite drawn look on his face.

He told her it was all payback for an earlier bet that he had lost and that Blake had won. She could tell he actually thought it was harmless. Her anger was quieted by the explanation, but she wondered what she had ever said or done to make them think she would go along with such a thing!

Besides, she felt certain that Colin didn't know how far it had gone, that Blake had put his hand all the way up her dress and brushed her sensitive wet pussy with his fingers.

And she was right. Colin didn't know.

But Keith knew, because Blake had already told him. And Debbie would know, because Keith would certainly tell her.

What Colin did know was that he had lost a bet with Keith that he was in no position to repay. A thousand bucks!

Blake had won a pair of panties...Susan's erotic wedding panties. That's all that Blake knew was on the line. He and Colin had bet that if Susan would allow Blake to put on the new garter Blake could have her panties.

Blake had no idea that his was just a side bet, a tool for Keith and Debbie. The "real" bet was the one between Keith and Colin. Colin was crushed. He would have never imagined that she would have allowed Blake to go that far. Never! He thought his bet with Keith was as good as gold, a source of spending cash in Paris.

Not only was Debbie aware of the huge bet Keith had made with Colin but she was part of the "sting." Keith was always giving the boys huge odds if they won. When the kids lost, their debt to him was small. But the few times they won the payoff was a goldmine in their eyes.

What Debbie brought to the table was the ability to coerce the boys into these bets. And that's how Blake and Colin agreed to the garter belt thing. Blake had been easy. Colin was very hesitant but in a matter of just ten minutes alone with Debbie she seduced him into it.

She had teased him for years but that moment was the first time she had ever caressed his cock.

"Take the idiot's money," she whispered in Colin's ear. "You know she's not going to do it."

He folded like dominoes.

Five thousand dollars. That was the prize. Five thousand if he won, a thousand to Keith if he lost.

Colin had never dreamed Susan would go along with it... allowing Blake to put it on her. And Debbie had convinced him Susan wouldn't do it, either. The five thousand would be like receiving a massive wedding gift.

Never! He had assumed all evening that at any time she would come ask him for her garter. It was when the wedding coordinator came to them for the "garter throw" and Susan didn't bat an eye that he knew he was in huge trouble. Blake had pulled it off!

Late that Sunday evening while Susan was in the shower she thought it all over again. She shook her head slowly. It wasn't just what happened but how she had reacted to it that bothered and surprised her.

Glancing at the closed bathroom door she slowly let her soapy hand drop until it found the anxious bundle of nerves between her legs. During the five minutes it took her trembling fingers to drop her to the shower floor in exhaustive ecstasy she once again went over those few minutes of the night. She knew it would be the strangest thing she would ever experience in her life.

She was wrong!! Little did she know how soon she would be tested.

UNINVITED HANDS

The few days following their wedding proved to be both enjoyable and busy for Susan and Colin As their attention turned from last minute wedding planning to last minute trip planning, they still had time to spend a little time with friends and share some quiet time with just the two of them. Several times Susan moved the conversation in the direction of what happened with Blake at the reception but each time Colin just laughed it off with some weak attempt at an apology, admitting that it was poor judgment.

Susan was fully convinced he did not know how far it had gone. Before the "garter tossing" part of the wedding she had gone back to the bathroom and adjusted the garter way back down to just above the knee and that's where he found it during the garter throw. She knew he had no idea how high Blake's hands had gone under her dress. As a matter of fact, once she had the time to look even she was surprised how high his hands had wandered. And he certainly didn't know Blake had brushed her wet pussy!

Not everything had gone unnoticed by the wedding party, though. Several days after the wedding Susan was enjoying some small talk with Rhonda, her cousin and bridesmaid. As talk turned to the events of the wedding Rhonda brought it up.

"Susan, I've just got to ask. It's bugging the hell out of me."

"What?" Susan asked. She and Rhonda had gone to school together from kindergarten through high school. There were no secrets and Rhonda had some raunchy tales to be kept secret. She had not been as sexually inhibited as Susan.

"The garter belt you threw at the reception. It wasn't the same one you put on just before the wedding."

Susan sucked in a little. Rhonda had been in the room to help her get dressed for the wedding. Susan couldn't believe she noticed the change.

They were friends. Great friends. Her secret was gold as far as Rhonda was concerned.

So she blurted out the whole thing, the events of the whole evening including Colin's unexpected attention to her just before the reception.

This was Rhonda she was talking to. She didn't even leave out the part about Blake's fingers tantalizing her naked pussy.

Rhonda's eyes got bigger and bigger before the first little laugh began. That was followed by even more laughter that turned into uncontrollable belly laughs.

When it was over, Susan was relieved that she had gotten it off her chest and Rhonda just gave her a big hug.

"At least it wasn't boring," she said. "I hate boring weddings."

That's what you would say to your best friend under the circumstances. In this case you certainly wouldn't say what you were thinking.

Right after the rehearsal dinner and less than twenty-four hours before the wedding Rhonda had lain in the back seat of her car, her pretty rehearsal dress thrown casually aside while Blake had his cock buried deep into her receptive pussy.

After they had brought each other off Blake mentioned that they had a surprise for the wedding. Rhonda said nothing but decided to watch carefully for any foolishness during the ceremony. She didn't know who "they" were but Susan was her best friend and in the short time she had known Blake she knew he was a scoundrel.

Yet she had seen nothing alarming and, for some unforgivable reason, had not thought much about Blake and Susan leaving the room together.

But the secret she withheld most from Susan was her own personal reaction to everything that had happened to her best friend.

Susan's story had set Rhonda's pussy on fire. It was as erotic to Rhonda as it was unfortunate to Susan.

"Please, God, let something like that happen to me," she thought.

It would be the last time Susan shared any of her new sexual experiences with her best friend.

Finally, they made the trip to Houston to spend the night with "Uncle" Keith and Debbie before flying to Paris. She still couldn't bring herself to say "Uncle" as Colin did and thought he appreciated them being on a first name basis. It was the first time she had been in their home and it was even more than Colin had described. She was sure they would prefer it not be mentioned as a mansion, but it certainly seemed so to her. But for all the grandeur both he and his family was gracious, down to earth, and downright friendly in a Texas sort of way.

All of Keith's family was attractive and interesting on their own and Debbie was just gorgeous. However, to Susan, Keith was a real piece of work. It was the first time she had spent any personal time with him and in just a few hours she found him to be very interesting, very attentive, and even more attractive than she had remembered. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but there was something about him that caused a muted sensation between her legs.

They immediately went into deep discussions of the upcoming trip. He apologized about the flight leaving at an evening hour, but his schedule had dictated it. Besides, he reminded them that they would be facing serious jet lag and it is best to travel at night so you can sleep and not lose all of the first day there to the lag. They agreed, not having any experience in the matter.

Keith was soaking Susan up like a wet sponge. It was exhilarating to be so close to her, so enraptured by her conversation...her innocent charm. But he had another matter of which to tend. One in which Debbie insisted he pursue that evening.

Colin owed him a thousand dollars, a fact which Keith correctly assumed was weighing heavily on Colin's mind. Keith could have waved it away. Not a chance. This was too good to pass up.

Susan watched as the two men sat by the pool and seemed to be engrossed in a serious conversation. Finally she saw Colin throw back his head and laugh, followed by a handshake and a pat on Keith's back.

Susan wondered about it but let it pass.

Debbie watched and smirked. My God, that boy was easy!

The next night they started their trip. Each of them dressed casually, the guys in short sleeve shirts and slacks and her in a short light dress that buttoned in front from top to bottom. Susan had planned on wearing something different, but just hours before they were to leave Debbie called her into her bedroom and surprised her with the dress and a really sexy black thong and extremely low cut flimsy black bra that really exposed her breast, barely covering her nipples.

Susan knew they were expensive and objected even as she desperately wanted them.

Debbie saw right through her.

"Oh, enjoy it, Susan. You'll probably never get to do this again."

Susan relented, silently thanking God for such a nice aunt.

"Hey, this is for the trip tonight, right?" Debbie hoped to suggest, not push.

"If you say so," Susan laughed. "At least if they search me they'll get their money's worth."

Debbie laughed with her as they left the room, Susan with her new wedding booty and Debbie beaming with her successful contribution.

When Susan modeled her new attire for Colin he was thrilled. She was surprised that Colin took such special interest in the frilly black thong that would barely hide any of her charms. He looked at it very carefully, almost if studying it.

Colin and Susan really liked their gracious hosts. Unfortunately, they just didn't know them well enough. Just minutes before Debbie took them to the airport she spoke softly with Keith in the privacy of their bedroom, her words coming out in little broken sentences as she spoke with her mouth full...full of the massive head of Keith's cock.

"So far, so good," he volunteered.

"Yeah. I can't believe he went for it." She moaned a little approval.

"So, you and I are still on, right?" She moved away from him just long enough to ask the question before slipping her lips back over his swollen head.

"We're on," he moaned.

Keith was about to come anyway. Debbie's mouth was quickly draining the life out of a massive hard but it was the thought of things to come, the challenge, which brought him over the top and made him shoot hard into the back of her throat.

As she finished him off, licking every drop from him like an ice cream cone, deep inside Keith a little concern was starting to grow.

It had been fun so far and would be even more fun. But maybe, just maybe, all of this was starting to get out of hand. After all, they were family!

Colin was two rooms down, his fingers gently stroking Susan into frenzy before stopping short of bringing her to orgasm. He was thinking the same thing.

It was one thing to play with matches. He was dancing close to a huge fire!

It was still light when they took off but they knew that within the hour it would be dark. The plane was packed, with them sitting very near the front. Colin chose the aisle seat, with Susan in the middle and Keith at the window. Within an hour, they were served a really decent meal. Keith bought little bottles of wine for them, enough for Susan to get a little buzz.

By then it was dark. Many of the passengers had already turned off their lights and were in for the night. Since there were three of them, the conversation tended to last a little longer into the trip. Eventually, though, it was understood without saying that it was time. Colin got each of them a pillow and blanket from the overhead compartment and they got all tucked in.

Even though she was having a hard time getting comfortable Colin seemed to have fallen right off and Keith, being a seasoned traveler, seemed to be out. If nothing else, Susan thought she could at least be quiet and pretend she was asleep. The other two seemed so peaceful.

Susan closed her eyes, looking forward to the days to come and enjoying the serenity of being who she was and where she was at the particular moment. Even going into a foreign country she knew she would be safe with "her" two men watching over her. She felt very confident traveling with Keith.

She moved a little in her seat, a small squirm in response to a busy mind. Colin had teased her almost to the point of orgasm just before they had left the house and she was still hot from it. Susan was in an imagined bliss, one that was soon to be replaced with the real thing.

Sitting quietly beside her, Keith's mind was busy. He was really working in a confined situation here, both physically and mentally. He had pulled off some pretty good stuff before but this was pressing his limit, he thought.

He would never have considered this a possibility just a month ago when he first invited them on the trip. The invitation to go to Paris had been entirely legitimate, just an offering on his and Debbie's part to do something nice for them. But, as Debbie had pointed out right away, the proximity to the new bride wasn't going to exactly ruin his trip, either.

But after the events concerning their wedding night he had new hope. He had questioned Blake several times about what happened between the two of them in that room.

"I'm telling you, Keith, she humped my finger when I brushed her pussy. She was soaking wet!" Blake chortled. He was telling the truth. Sort of.

Keith was immediately interested. He had made a bet with Colin about whether or not Susan would allow Blake to put the garter on her leg. That was it, nothing else. He had fully expected to lose the bet and expected to pay up at a time that he knew the young couple badly needed the money.

But everything had gone differently than expected and if what Blake said was true there were unexpected possibilities all of a sudden.

Perhaps he had been handed an erotic gift. A windfall, a trapped groom that now desperately needed to win a bet. Was it possible that he also had a receptive bride, one that was a little more on the experimental side than any of them would have thought?