Betty Boots' Big Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
131 Followers

"Now we'll find out if you're hiding anything," grunted Mr. Smith, popping his enormous dick into Betty's ready cunt.

Betty was in the middle of an impassioned cry when Mr. Jones shoved his smooth dick down her throat. She gagged again, but then, grateful for the taste of a man, began to tongue his cock.

"Yes! Yes!" he said. "Suck on this honey. Then we'll know if you're innocent."

And Betty sucked, as Mr. Smith rutted in her, sucking on her nipples and slapping her haunches, which thrust against his pelvis. He was so enormous--she was sure he must feel every inch of her pussy walls. Mr. Jones thoroughly explored the back of her mouth and her throat, which constricted around his powerful dick.

Betty felt guilty, enjoying her training so much. She stroked Mr. Jones' contracting buttocks and entwined her fingers in Mr. Smith's chest hair.

Mr. Jones pulled his cock from Betty's mouth and pumped it hard. Mr. Smith was pounding her pussy, making her boobies jump with each thrust.

"You guys really know how to search a girl!" she exclaimed.

Mr. Jones moaned and cum jetted from his long cock. Betty opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. What a creative way to make a girl open her mouth! At the same time she felt Mr. Smith rumble and her pussy filled with his warm creamy semen. He pulled himself out and slipped his dick between her tits that she squeezed together.

"A male security guard's dick is very sensitive," Mr. Smith gasped, fucking her knockers with his cum covered cock. "It can detect falsies!" Then he came again, shooting cum all over her face and breasts, making her suck on his tip until he was done.

Betty could see why they were officers with the NSGA. They bent her over the couch and took turns fucking her ass. They were so thorough. She learned a lot about anal probing, and how much she liked it, as each man pumped her, squeezing her tities and asking her if she had ever left her sweet bottom unattended even for a few minutes.

"Cause, oh fuck, some bastard would fill your ass if you ever gave him a chance!" said Mr. Jones as he emptied his load into her tight little hole.

Betty orgasmed five or six times under such relentless questioning. But Mr. Jones told her she was a trooper. Most other female suspects couldn't go on this long.

"Except...for...Layla at the Horny Hotel!" moaned Mr. Smith, pulling his dick from Betty's ass and pumping his spurting cock between her cheeks, spraying more milky white goodness over the small of her back.

"No," said Mr. Jones, giving Betty's boobs an affectionate squeeze. "Even Layla didn't hold up this well."

Betty lay face down on the couch, panting and running her hands over her poor pleasured body.

"Is Layla a security guard?" she asked.

"Sort of," said Mr. Smith, slipping on his sweats. "She's a professional."

"But not as good as you," said Mr. Jones, giving Betty as long wet kiss. Betty kissed back; she had really grown to like Mr. Jones. He too had put his clothes back on. "We have to go." Before Betty could get up off the couch, they were at the door.

"You'll have to pretend you never saw us, Officer Boobs, said Mr. Smith, giving her a farewell squeeze when she rushed to them. "And we'll have to take some of these boxes as evidence."

"We're a highly secret organization," said Mr. Jones. "But don't worry! We'll tell our colleagues all about you."

By the time she had found her shorts and t-shirt they were gone and so were twenty boxes of sex toys. Much to her disappointment, they never came back to test her again.

-fin-

tomthumper
tomthumper
131 Followers
12