Betty Boots Boinks Santa

Story Info
A busty girl finds a man breaking into her house XMas night.
4.1k words
4.46
45.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
125 Followers

'Twas the night before Christmas when Betty Boots was woken from her wet dream of big dripping candy canes by a thump and then a clunk from her apartment's living room. Her big blue eyes popped open as she listened to a rustling then a man's voice cursing.

Excited, Betty slipped out of bed and crept towards the living room, the cool night air raising goose bumps all over her voluptuous body. The pink frilly teddy she wore was frightfully thin, but Betty didn't mind the cold. She was convinced she was going to catch Santa Claus!

Eight years ago, when she was eighteen, she had hidden behind the couch as Santa put presents under the Christmas tree. Since she had been in grade one, friends had tried to convince her that Santa wasn't real, but Betty was a special girl. She really, really loved Santa. As Santa slipped the last present under the tree that night, her mother had come out of the bedroom wearing only a pair of white stockings and gave Santa a very friendly hug. In return, Santa gave Betty's mum a very sexy workout that night. Betty got the gift of a very sexy education.

Unfortunately, the next day when Betty's salesman Dad called from the road, Betty had told him all about Santa's exciting visit. He had gotten very upset and yelled at both Betty and her mum. He hung up and they never saw him again. Betty's mum was angry and threw Betty out of the house for good. From then on Betty had to rely on the kindness of friendly male strangers, who were always happy to help the plucky, busty, blonde beauty.

Sneaking towards her apartment living room, Betty was very excited. It was Christmas and Santa had come to visit her! She wasn't angry about her parents split or her abandonment. She had never connected the events. No, Betty was happy and excited as a particularly naïve schoolgirl. Santa was in her living room! She tried not to skip with glee as she slipped into the unlit room.

Santa was bent over the entertainment centre. Perhaps, Betty thought, he was leaving a holiday CD in her stereo. She hoped it was someone sexy and sophisticated like Britney Spears or Katy Perry.

Betty flushed. Santa had sure slimmed down since the last time. He had the firmest butt that showed off very well indeed in his tight blue jeans. He must have started going to the gym because his muscles bulged beneath his black sweater. He still wore a red Santa hat, which made sense since he was Santa.

"Ohhhh... Santa," she said, half out of happiness to find him bringing her presents and half because WOW! He was really built.

Santa started and turned around. Betty was confused. Instead of being old with a white beard, he was young, with chiseled features, short spiky black hair and green vigorous eyes. But then again, Betty thought, Santa was a magical man. Perhaps this was how he appeared to lonely young women who were positively bursting out of their teddies.

"I'm sorry Santa," said Betty in a bashful voice, after flicking on the lights. Santa was looking very nervous. He had dropped his bag of presents with a clank and if she didn't know better she would have said he was about to make a break for it.

"I'm sorry Santa," she repeated, edging over to him. "I know I should be tucked in bed like a good girl. But I got so very excited when I heard you delivering the presents."

Santa's mouth dropped open and it took him a moment to say anything.

"Santa?" he finally managed to say in a marvellously deep voice.

"You can't fool me, Santa," Betty said proudly, sticking out her magnificent chest. "I'm smart. You may not look like Saint Nick, but who else would be bringing me presents tonight? The Easter Bunny?"

"I- I guess you caught me," Santa said, goggling at Betty's buxom bosom. The fabric of her teddy was light and sheer, almost transparent. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra and her sizable jugs jostled together amiably. Santa could even catch the hint of her breast's dark areolas.

"Well," he gulped. "I should go." He reached to pick up his sack. "Lots of boys and girls to visit."

"Oh no, Santa!" Betty exclaimed, clutching him to her bosom. "Please don't go yet! Have some milk and cookies."

Santa got a strange look on his face as the buxom blonde rubbed up and down him in her small frilly teddy. Without her noticing he flipped up the back of her nightie. He broke into a grin. This girl had gone to bed without any panties!

"Okay," he said. "I'll stay a bit." He settled down in a brown comfy chair and let Betty serve him his milk and cookies. "Any beer?" Betty got Santa a tall cool one, which he guzzled, in one swig.

"Ah!" He plopped the bottle down and looked up at Betty, who was hovering over him expectantly, twirling her blonde locks in her fingers, and accidentally giving him a preview of her equally blonde nether locks as well. He stretched and then asked with a grin. "So what do you want for Christmas little girl?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Santa!" exclaimed Betty. She jumped onto Santa's lap, making him go Ooof! and slip his hand up the back of her teddy - all the way up to her shoulder blades. Betty was so excited she paid no attention to Santa's paw.

"But you have to ask me the other question first, Santa," demanded Betty, bouncing on Santa's lap.

"Holy f-" Santa caught himself just in time as Betty gave his lap the bouncing of its life. "What question honey?"

"The naughty or nice question!" Betty said impatiently. "What's wrong with you, Santa?"

Santa was breathing the sweet yeast of Betty's breasts so had to shake his head to answer the question.

"Oh, yes! Naughty or nice. Sorry, my girlfriend - I mean - Mrs. Claus left me for one of the elves." He eased his hand lower till it rested on her full round bottom. Man, this chick was all curves!

"That's awful, Santa!" said Betty, wrapping her full round lips around the 'aw' in awful.

"Yes. I walked in on them," said Santa. "Have you ever seen an elf with a twelve inch dick?"

"Not on an elf." Betty shuddered. "But twelve inches is a lot for any gal to take, let me tell you." She blushed, realizing that Santa was studying her closely.

"Hmmm... So you know exactly how she felt," he said, giving her bottom a squeeze. Betty giggled and wiggled. "So Santa has been all alone since June, and what with my work I don't got to meet cute little scamps like you, except for around Christmas."

"Poor Santa!" cried Betty. "So there's been no one to... relieve all the pressure?" Betty grinned. Santa might not be twelve inches but she was pretty sure he was pushing nine, judging from what a bumpy lap she was sitting on.

"Yes, it's just been me and the reindeer," said Santa.

"Oh, Santa," Betty said in a shocked voice. "You haven't been using Cupid or Comet that way have you?"

"What way is that?" asked Santa, running his finger down between her soft ass cheeks.

"You know." Betty squirmed. "Like when a woman bends over and a man takes his...candy cane and slides it into her stocking..."

"Oh, reindeer-style," Santa drawled. "No, I've never gotten that desperate." He locked Betty in his gaze. "What about you? Have you been a good girl this year? I hope you haven't been getting your stocking stuffed, too much. Though you're very, very stuffable."

"Well..." Betty looked very guilty. "I've been pretty good."

"Betty," Santa said sternly. "Remember who you are talking to."

Betty tugged at the neck of Santa's sweater.

"I didn't know about my mistletoe print dress until Mr. Stevenson and Mr. Johnson took me into the coat room and explained," she said in a defensive dress. "It was lucky Mr. Johnson told me to take it off, cause while they were performing the traditional punishment Mr. Stevenson splattered all over me with his big dick!

Santa's eyes widened as he imagined the banging of Betty Boots in the coat closet. His pants were getting tighter and tighter, nuzzling Betty's sexy bottom.

"I got pretty tipsy as well," admitted Betty. "But I did a good deed! I gave Tim, the office boy, a hand job cause of the cock cancer."

"Cock cancer?"

"Yes," said Betty, biting her lip trying to remember. "He was afraid he might have cock cancer and the only way to know was to... you know, try to cum. But he didn't want to find out all alone. So I..." Betty grinned sheepishly. "I gave him a hand job."

"And?" asked Santa, shifting with exquisite discomfort.

"Oh, he came really, really well!" Betty giggled. "I decided to really make sure he was A-okay, so I sucked on him till he came again." Betty licked her full lips. "He tasted very healthy!" She glanced at Santa nervously. "I like tasting cocks. Is that naughty?"

"Ho! Ho! No!" Santa bounced Betty on his knee watching her breasts jiggle as her rump pounded his bulge. "Except Santa isn't sure if you're not just a little naughty," he said. "The last time I looked at you closely was when you were still in highschool." He wiggled the end of her button nose. "You were in the shower getting all soapy. My how you've sprouted since then!"

"In the shower?" Betty squeaked. "Oh gosh, I wasn't using the shower head was I? You know, the naughty way." When Santa nodded Betty turned bright red. "But, but I have to, cause if I don't I just can't concentrate on anything. Even now..." Betty was crossing and uncrossing her legs and nuzzling against Santa's broad chest.

"There, there," said Santa, giving Betty's bottom a comforting pat. "I know a vigorous girl like you needs to let off steam if she's going to try and be nice." Betty calmed down and rested her head on Santa's shoulder.

"I decided I should visit you tonight and have a good look at you, because I know how hard you try to be a good girl," he explained. "Sometimes Santa needs to really examine the borderline naughty girls. Now slip off that nightie and lets get started."

Betty's eyes widened, and she sat up straight on Santa's lap. "You want to see me naked?" she asked, her voice a little shocked.

"Yes," wheedled Santa. "That way I can be really sure if you are naughty or nice. You want your presents, don't you?"

"I do! I do!" exclaimed Betty. "I guess it's okay - since it's you Santa." Betty amiably reached down and took hold of the hem of her fuzzy pink teddy.

"Now that's the first sign of a good girl!" Santa helped Betty slip the teddy over her head, and had her hold her arms up in the air as he feasted his eyes on Betty's supple body. With her perfect complexion and the lotion she rubbed all over herself by her open window each night, she was good enough to eat.

Santa groaned as his eyes unsuccessfully tried to get as big as Betty's firm melons. Around each nipple was a large with light-chocolate areola, like the ring around a particularly high scoring bulls-eye.

"What's the matter, Santa Claus?" asked Betty, putting her arms around him. "You seemed bothered."

"Oh, it's nothing," he said, pulling Betty's warm, curvy body closer. "It is just that Mrs. Claus has nice firm tits like yours. I loved to suck on her nipples. They were so tasty." Santa's voice was heavy with pathos.

After a moment of silent considering, Betty spoke up in a kindly voice.

"You could suck my nipples, if you'd like. I mean, I know it wouldn't be the same as Mrs. Claus, but maybe it would help." She squirmed with delight. She was proud of her breasts and having her nipples sucked made her all squishy.

"If you're sure you don't mind," said Santa quickly, taking her knockers in his large hands and gently squeezing them. How ripe they were! Betty shook her head, a happy half grin lighting up her face.

"Thank you very much." Santa gently took the nearest nipple into his mouth and began to suck. Betty's nipples had hardened at the mere idea of Santa having a go and each were nearly an inch long. Santa closed his eyes as he began to draw on the tasty teat. Betty moaned and rubbed herself on his lap, pushing her breasts into his face. God, she loved to be sucked! Her pussy was getting drippy with delight.

"Oh, Santa!" she gasped. "You're so big! What do you have in your pants?" Betty swivelled so she straddled Santa and could better rub up and down his lap. Her pussy lips had spread apart easily to nestle on the rise of his jeans.

"I'm sorry, my breasty beauty," said Santa, nosing his way between Betty's heaving knockers. "It's been so long since I felt the touch of a woman. I've even started letting young women sit on my lap.

"In Switzerland this Inga in a Heidi skirt hopped up, popped the buttons on my pants and pulled out my stiff dick. She was a horny girl who loved to bounce up and down." Santa gripped Betty's hips and grinded her as he spoke. "Damned if she didn't wrap her pussy lips right around me! And this was all in a crowded mall. She batted her eyes and waved to her friends. Her cunt muscles rippled up and down me as she asked for a pretty pair of shoes for Christmas. The she leaned in and whispered: "Oh Sinterklaas, I want you to use your big cock to fill up my belly!" Then in a louder voice she said, "Oh yah! Bounce me on your knee, yah!" And she rode my dick surrounded by my elves, mummies and daddies, their children and her lewd little girlfriends until I erupted into her. The last time I saw her she indeed did have a big belly and tits almost as big as these." He squeezed Betty's boobs together and sucked each nipple with a long hard pull at the end.

"What a saucy girl! And how selfish not to consider your feelings," said Betty, pulling off Santa's cap and putting it on. "I think it is high time someone be your Santa. Or," she grinned. "Be your Ms. Santa!"

She stripped off Santa's sweater and marvelled at the sculpted bronze muscles underneath. Playfully, she tugged on his nipples. "What nice buttons you have Santa!" Then she whispered naughty things in his ear. "You want to ride the boobie train, Santa? You want to check out my caboose? I bet you could make me blow the whistle, Santa."

"Get some steam going, baby!" He slapped her ample bottom. "Run to your bedroom and Santa will follow with a big candy cane for his special special girl."

So Betty ran, her boobs bouncing, giggling lustily, and Santa followed, dropping his pants and letting his cock wave in the air.

Betty tripped on a pair of high-heeled boots and fell face down on her bed, her boobs splayed out on either side of her. Before she could move, Santa caught up, raised her bottom and started sliding his slippery dick between her plump ass cheeks.

"Santa!" laughed Betty. "What a naughty boy you are!"

"What a wet girl you are!" Santa spread Betty's legs and dipped his fingers into her sodden snatch.

"Oooo... Santa," groaned Betty.

"Just how I like my ho's," chuckled Santa. He withdrew his fingers and gripped his dick. "Here comes Santa Claus! Right down Betty's cunty lane!" He fed his dick into Betty's pussy, reindeer style.

"Oh, Santa!" Betty lost her balance and ended up with her head buried in pillows and stuffed animals.

"Ho! Ho! Hooo!" moaned Santa, his cock buried in the pussy of this beautiful woman's body. Her round toned ass was up in the air, her boobs bounced with each thrust, her empty head was lost the pillows.

"Mmmmffer!" Betty tried to say, flailing her arms.

"Oh yes! You hot bitch!" cried Santa, battering her bottom with the pent up lust of the last six months. All he wanted was release and the liquid snugness of this beauty's snatch on his red-hot cock. That she was temporarily headless just made him more animal, more Satan than Santa.

"Ahhh...mmmph!" went Betty as Santa's dick stretched her wet pussy. She tried to pull her head from the pillows but Santa was ramming her so hard all she could do was ride him like an extremely busty cowgirl. He was fucking her so fast and the air was so hot and close under the pillows, teddy bears and her tickle-me-Elmo. She felt like the naughtiest fuck doll you might buy at the back of a porno- rag. He was just using her to sate his big bulging cock. His swelling mushroom head rubbed her walls. She was going to cum but she felt so dizzy, so light...

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ," grunted Santa, working his dick up into a white heat. The sucking and slurping noises from Betty's cunt echoed off the wall as her boobs bounced up and down on the bed. Her head was still out of sight under the bedding. "I'm gonna fill this ass!" Santa declared and slapped a red handprint across it.

Then the pussy, for Santa had forgotten poor suffocating Betty, suddenly tightened and he found real resistance and purchase for his cock. The cunt dragged on his dick as he slid out and was slow to give way as he shoved in.

"Oh yes! You wonderful puntang," he said, digging in with his dick, feeling every inch as he plowed. "That's- That's it," he groaned. And as he plunged deep the pussy convulsed around him giving him a series of rapid squeezes.

"Mmmmmmm...aahhhff..." came the muffled cry of orgasm from under the pillows.

"Oh, what a fucking tremendous naughty girl!" Santa's cock exploded and glugged gallons, literally gallons of cum into Betty's twitching snatch. He held her weighty bottom up and filled her up like a fifty-gallon gas-guzzler, and oh my, she was built to be a guzzler!

Santa gasped and let Betty's body fall to the bed, his gleaming, still hard, cock slipping from her pussy. Her snatch twinkled from between her golden ass cheeks. On either side of her small and finely muscled back, her boobs spread out like overfilled balloons. Her head was still under the pillows and she wasn't moving at all. Was she even breathing?

"Betty?" His cock twitched and spurted cum over her bottom and the small of her back. Betty didn't move at all.

"Oh, fuck!" He grabbed her leg and shook it. Nothing.

"Shit," he muttered. "Stealing is one thing. Pretending to be Santa, who cares? But murder!"

Santa Claus, a.k.a. Sam Clay - burglar, jumped onto the bed and pulled the pillows and teddy bears from Betty Boots' blonde heat. He flipped her over, her jugs sloshing from side to side until finally coming to a quivering halt. Her eyes were closed and her plump red lips hung open.

Sam had been merrily breaking into the less secure apartments of the complex, loading up on Christmas presents when he slipped into Betty's apartment through the unlocked balcony door. Who knew Christmas shopping could be so much horny fun? Or turn so wrong?

"Please don't be dead," pleaded Sam. "You're such a fine fuck!" He rested his ear between her tits and held his breath. For a moment he could hear nothing over the pounding of his own heart. But then, then there was a soft and steady echoing in that wonderful chest of hers. He sat back in the bed and sighed with relief.

After a moment, Betty stretched without waking up, turned on her side towards Sam and rested her tousled blonde head on his lap. She smacked her lips and sighed.

Sam had been worrying about brain damage. How many brain cells did this girl have to spare? But all worries left his mind when she put her head on his leg.

"Mmm! Maybe she needs cock-to-mouth resuscitation!" he said, his dick starting to stiffen. Stroking himself luxuriously, he put his tip up to her mouth. At first she furrowed her brow and refused him, but he persisted, rubbing the tip with its bead of pre-cum over her lips until she licked them. After that she relaxed completely and let him slip his member into her mouth. First his head went in and she was eagerly sucking after a few mewls.

"Oh yes, baby," he groaned as her tongue explored his cock- head, lapping the underside. "Santa's got the tasty candy-cane for you." He stroked her head, gently applying pressure on the back of her head, so soon she was bobbing her head up and down on his dick.

"What a hungry mouth you have," he moaned as she sucked hungrily on him, her hair tickling his abs and her nipples brushing his thighs. Betty's eye-lids fluttered open and then became very wide as she realized that she was orally pleasuring Santa's very big, very bulging dick.

tomthumper
tomthumper
125 Followers
12