Betty's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nolfon1
nolfon1
118 Followers

I yelped in pain, the shock turned to pleasure and I just moaned louder, humped faster, taking him harder and harder. My tits were bouncing in front of his face, I could feel them jiggle. I leaned closer to him so my nipples grazed against him with each thrust.

Then he pulled me off of him and positioned me on all fours. He slapped my ass a few more times, making me yelp for more.

"You ready?"

"I'm ready for you. Fuck me, keep on fucking me."

I felt his cock against my ass again, but this time it slipped in easier and he wasted no time shoving it all the way in. He was pounding my ass tightly, my hands gripped the sheet that was pulled over the futon, I moaned and rocking back and forth with rhythm, trying to take his cock deeper and deeper.

He slapped my ass again, and on queue, I yelped and my rocking became faster and faster. He was going to town. I felt his hand reach down and grip my own hard cock. He kept his hand loose around it, so my rocking caused the friction needed for pleasure. I felt my body start to shiver, I was about to cum.

My moaning picked up, my thrusting back into him became more intense until I felt the shock of orgasm ripple through my body. I was screaming in pleasure now. My hands were pulling on the sheet, his cock was pounding me harder and harder until he pulled out, and rolled me over on my back.

I lifted my legs up, presenting my gaping ass to him. He held down my hands with one hand, as he used the other to guide his dick back inside of me. I squeezed down on his shoulders with my thighs as he thrust into me and started to hump once again. My hands struggled to be free, but he held them in place. His other hand was inserting his index and middle finger into my mouth and I sucked on them like they were his cock.

It was what he needed though, I could feel his thrusting becoming more intense. I felt my own orgasm starting up again and quicker than the last time, I came. I came harder though, my body shivered with pleasure as the orgasm ripped through me.

He pulled himself out of me, and pulled me onto my knees in front of his cock again. I obediently went to work, taking it all inside of me, bobbing with intense fervor until he pulled his cock out and globs of warm cum shot out onto my face. Glob after glob landed on my cheek, across my nose, in my mouth, into my hair. I wrapped my lips around his head again, and sucked out the last few drops of his cum. Then while he watched, I scooped cum from my face and licked my fingers clean.

"Good girl." He said. He reached down and pulled me back up, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again. I locked my own arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. My legs were shaking, my body was shivering with pleasure. We fell back onto his futon embracing in a cuddle.

After a few moments, the room was silent as the record had stopped some time ago. "That was intense." I said to break the silence.

"I'm glad you're not put off by some of the things."

"It was fucking hot." I said to him.

"Then maybe next time we can try some new things?"

"Oh, is there going to be a next time?" I said, jokingly punching him in the arm.

"Yeah, you're enthralled with me, you'll be back for more."

I looked at him defiantly, then relaxed my stance, "Yeah, we'll be doing that again. Maybe in the morning?"

"Oh, who said you could crash here?" He said.

"It's late, I'm comfortable, fold the couch down, we're having a sleep over."

"Does that mean pillow fights and tickle wars?"

I gasped, "That sounds sexual, it might become devious." Then I paused, because comedy is all timing, "So, I'm in."

"Slut."

"Manwhore." I quipped back. I was definitely going to be looking forward to round two.

nolfon1
nolfon1
118 Followers
12