Betty's Self Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura would finish a kiss and then kiss from a slightly different angle. Denise's slit didn't seem very long so in about a dozen long slow kisses, she had already explored everything between Denise's labia several times over, and by then both of their faces had turned pink and there was some serious moaning going on. Both women's faces were beautiful when they climaxed and I found myself looking back and forth between them, loving the view of their ecstasy twisted faces, their groans and Laura's deep grunts.

With a deep sigh of satisfaction, Laura leaned back and regarded me with her clear blue gaze, "Would you like the same, Betty? Or should I just give you that kiss you asked for and go? I'm pretty sure, Denise would love going down on you after she catches her breath." She lowered her head again to kiss Denise on the inside of her thigh, "Thanks so much, Denise. That was an incredibly delicious and textural experience for me."

I looked at Denise. Her head was laid back with her eyes closed and she was still breathing through her mouth, but she murmured, "Betty, it won't take me much longer, so wait for me please." Her eyes barely opened but I could see her looking down at Laura as she spoke barely above a whisper, "As for you, Laura, I really, really want to see you again."

"Betty has my number and address," said Laura with a smile as she rose to her feet, standing before us like a sex goddess. Then she turned and walked over to her dress, picked it up, slipped it over her head and slipped her feet into her shoes. She gave me a sly, sideways look and said, "Walk me to the door?"

I stood and crossed the room, trying to keep my thighs from clinching - I was so sexually aroused by then. At the door, Laura took me in her arms like a man would. I turned up my face and she kissed me, a long slow, soft kiss, a kiss very definitely flavored by Denise's pussy. The way Laura was holding me, and the loving intensity of the kiss stirred me romantically as well as sexually. Finally she pulled her mouth away and she whispered, "Maybe sometime you could ask me over to spend the night?"

"Come over about seven on Saturday evening," I whispered back right away. With a nod and a wink, Laura released me and was gone. I returned to the couch feeling as if I would be lighter than air, if it wasn't for the raging need for release in my loins. Of course, as I had stood my skirt had fallen back in place. Denise's pale thighs were still lewdly spread with her head back and her eyes closed. I found the sight of her smooth pussy lips unusually sexy and nasty at the same time. Gazing into the wet pale pink slightly spread center made the light friction between my legs from walking across the room almost start an orgasm. I was so close and I needed it so badly.

For a moment, I nearly mounted the couch straddling her and started fucking her face. But then her eyes opened and she spoke, "Well the worse has come true about receiving head from a woman. I can't imagine coming that hard from seeing my husband's face between my legs." She sighed and closed her legs, smoothing her skirt down modestly and covering herself, "It was the beautiful, naked woman kneeling between my legs that did it of course, just looking down at her face and feeling her exquisite mouth inside me..." Denise sighed, looking both wistful and sad at the same time.

"I'm sure it is a surprise, and I would like to sympathize with you, but..." I bit my lower lip and sat down beside her, "I don't think I can concentrate on anything right now." I sighed, "Look, maybe I'll just touch myself, it won't take long..."

She put her hand on mine before I could move it, "No," she breathed leaning close to kiss me softly, "Please, I'm more than ready... I need to do it."

I raised my left leg and put it behind her back and sank back, resting my head against the couch's armrest. She raised my skirt and lowered her head as she swiveled her body around to lie on her tummy. I spread my right leg wide to expose myself to her completely. Her eyes shone with intense interest as her fingers spread me and she took a long look at me inside. Then without a word Denise lowered her face and kissed me. A French kiss that turned quickly into an exploration, that soon settled into a rhythmic exploitation of my clit with her tongue while her fingers continued the exploration of my vagina. It took less than a minute and my legs were straining around her, my hips pumping and my toes curling.

I could tell from the squishy noised coming from her mouth and fingers that I was having a very wet orgasm, but I put my hands on her head anyway and held her face tight to my pussy while I rubbed it on her face. The ecstasy of that orgasm went on an on, and several times I cried out softly. When my breathing finely slowed, I opened my eyes and both my legs were wrapped around her and I was still pulling her face in tight. Reluctantly, I released her head and unwrapped my legs. "Thanks so much..." I half moaned and half sighed. I swallowed and was able to speak more clearly when I asked, "And what about your qualm about going down on a woman?"

Denise stared at me, her lips parted and breathing through her mouth, "I think I like it a very great deal." She licked her lips nervously, "If you had lasted a few moments longer, I think I was going to come with you. That's how much I liked going down on you." She looked a little concerned about liking it so much.

"Do you ever sit on your husband's face and fuck his face?" I asked softly with a little smile.

She returned my smile with a sly smile of her own, "I'd like to do that to you very much, Betty. You have such a sexy face. You look all innocent but like you're always thinking naughty thoughts behind your innocent features." She ran her fingers through my dark brown pubic hair, "I need to take my skirt off to fuck your face."

"I think it would be nastier if you left your skirt on and just made a tent around my head," I smiled and sat up, then slid off the couch and laid my head back facing upwards on the edge of the couch cushion. Gingerly, Denise straddled my head, resting her hands on the back of the couch, and then she lowered her hips by gradually spreading her knees further and further apart. It was dark inside the tent of her skirt, but I could see well enough to watch her perfectly smooth lower lips come down and settle on my mouth. I expected her woman smell to be stronger after just having that orgasm with Laura. Or maybe Laura licked up so much of her juice that it cleansed her.

In any case, she had little smell but a light, fragrant musk and the feel of her naked lips was really similar to being kissed sideways, by a really juicy, fragrant mouth. I turned my head enough to speak, "Only move very slowly at first," I begged as I turned my head back and began exploring inside her with my lips and tongue. Her pussy was leaking love juices constantly making her hot and slick inside. After tonguing her vagina as deep as I could, I cupped the cheeks of her bottom with my hands and urged her to move a little faster.

Grunting, panting and working her hips faster back and forth, Denise raised the edge of her skirt with one hand, the other hand still on the back of the couch propping her up. As her snappy dark eyes gazed into mine, her face contorted as if in pain and with a deep groan her hips lurched several more times, while never breaking her gaze into my eyes. Slowly and carefully she eased herself off of me, twisted her body and fell back on the couch, as collapsed as a marionette with no one holding its strings. I let her pant for a couple of minutes, then treated her to her own pussy smell with a soft but long kiss.

"Oh Betty!" she sighed, "I want to go down on you again so badly that I can't think of anything else, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to rest a few minutes."

I began unbuttoning her blouse and gave her a smile, "I think we should take our clothes off, take a nice shower together, then go to bed. Then after some more hot sex, we'll get up, fix a little dinner, and then go back to bed. Does that sound nice?" I unfastened her bra and pulled it away to reveal pretty white cone shaped breasts that were very firm and decorated with lovely sugar pink nipples. Of course, I had to suckle each one as she answered, idly toying with my hair with her fingers.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan, Betty. And I have to confess; I am really looking forward to some of this ass licking you talked about with your girl Lisa. That's one thing my husband has never done for me."

"Just roll over on your side, sweetie," I said. Denise looked puzzled but laid on her side on the couch. "Now raise your knees to your chest, yes like that, kind of a fetal position."

Denise giggled, "Ooo, this fetal position is supposed to feel safe, but since I know what you're going to do, my ass feels really vulnerable right, now."

"I know," I murmured, "It's become one of my favorite positions for anal sex. So this is how I'm going to feel later when you do it to me." I knelt on the floor near her rear end and pushed her skirt up to bare her bottom, which was slightly spread by her position. She giggled again as my face drew close. Her little pink pucker was still wet with pussy juice when I gave her a light lick across the tender pink skin. She gave a sigh of contentment as I continued licking and kissing all over her bottom, then when I returned to her asshole, I began with little licks that led to broad lapping and then little pokes with the tip of my tongue. At this point she was beginning to breath more heavily.

She wriggled her ass a bit as I began probing deeper, and actually moaned, "Oh, yes!" the first time I eased my tongue in deep. She was beginning to moan, wriggle and grunt with my thrusts as I fucked her bottom with my tongue, so I slipped a fore finger into her vagina and a middle finger to diddle her clit. "OH FUCK!" she cried as she began to orgasm. Even though my tongue was quickly tiring, I managed to keep it up until she was whimpering as her orgasm subsided. I gave her many more kisses on the bottom, mostly her cheeks, until she sat up. "Damn, Betty! That was just out of this world! You can bet my husband is going to do that to me before ever fucking me in the ass again, in fact every time he fucks me anywhere, I think I'll make him do that to me first."

I grinned, "Now back to that plan about a shower, sex, dinner and then more sex?"

The plan was wonderful and aside from being a little short of sleep, the next day was pretty good too, since Denise and I spent most of our lunch time in the basement taking turns going down on each other. After lunch I started working for Sara, and by applying myself I managed to get nearly all the research done, with only a few folders left to finish at Sara's place - maybe twenty minutes work, tops. That would give me more time for my nefarious scheme to seduce Sara after supper.

I had dressed as sexy as I dared that day. It was a brown two-piece business suit, pretty severely cut square, but with a hem that was just a little too short on the skirt, about four inches above the knee. Not a mini-skirt but it made me look pretty leggy and with the top button of the jacket unbuttoned the v was just deep enough to show a little of my white bra. It was snug, too - basically it was a dress that was a little small on me, but comfortable enough and very sexy, at least that's what my friends tell me - and that it brings out the warmer browns in my eyes. Of course I was wearing black, spiked heels. I've been known to joke that the dress made me look like some kind of militant hooker.

It was difficult to sit down in the dress without showing my panties, so I wore white cotton for innocence. It was a panty show when I crossed my legs if I was a little careless, and I planned to be a little careless around Sara. Sara walked into the small conference room where I was working right at 5:00 o'clock. Today she was wearing a snug black skirt and a lacy white blouse that buttoned to the neck, and instead of heels she was wearing sneakers. Lot's of women did that around the firm, keeping their dress shoes in a cabinet or in their desk along with comfy athletic shoes for going out to lunch or home.

I couldn't help assessing her as she walked up and said, "Are you ready to go, Betty?" Sara was very lovely - a blond with a long ponytail. She was about 27 or 28, the same age as me and maybe an inch or two shorter. She had perky but not very large breasts, a dynamite hourglass figure that wasn't in the least disguised by her conservative but sexy clothing, and very shapely legs, surprisingly bare today - she usually wore stockings. All that put together with her big blue eyes, full lips and generous dimples made her look quite desirable! She had blonde eyebrows, too, which made me wonder again about the color of her pubic hair.

"Oh yes!" I declared as I stood and gathered my purse and the remaining folders, "And I'm more than ready to leave the office."

She chuckled and we made small talk about work as we walked out to our cars. I followed her home to nice house, still in town and not the suburbs. She led me in and took me on a tour of what was a really nice house, two stories, and was furnished so tastefully that it seemed likely to have been decorated by a professional. I had a few virtually pornographic moments as she led me up the stairs and I was able to stare at her rippling calf muscles all the way up. We arrived at the top with me breathing a little harder than the climb required. They had three bedrooms and two large baths upstairs.

I settled in to work at one end of her dining table while she went into the kitchen to prepare our supper. Suddenly, I had a change of heart about my panties. I took them off and stuffed them in the backpack that serves as my purse. Only then did I sit back down and start work. I had finished the work before she had come out of the kitchen, so I stacked the papers and folders neatly and wandered into the kitchen where she was preparing a shrimp salad and had a hearty soup steaming on the stove. "All done already?" she asked.

"Yes, I wondered if I might give you a hand?" I wondered if my double entendre was too subtle, or worse, too obvious.

She did get it, because she wrinkled her nose as she smiled, "No thanks, but you can set the table." So I did and she was serving us as I finished up.

We ate quietly until about halfway through the meal, she asked, "So, Betty, I don't see a ring on your hand. I take it that you aren't married?"

"Nope," I swallowed what was in my mouth and expanded, "I'm divorced and getting horny enough that I'm thinking about meeting new people." With a grin I added, "Not that I wasn't horny when I was married, too. Trouble is, he took his horniness elsewhere."

She looked thoughtful a moment then said, "I recently had the same experience, about the marriage, I mean."

I reached over and covered her hand, "I am so sorry, Sara, and it was awful of me to speak so thoughtlessly."

"No, no," she shook her head and gave me a little smile that had a little pain in it, "You couldn't have known and you were just telling it like it is. He's away, and while I don't know that he's alone, I'm not sure I care anymore. We are starting a trial separation starting the day he gets back anyway, and I get the house, so I'm probably going to be getting a little more social in the near future."

I put down my spoon. I'd had enough to eat anyway. "Make sure you do. I sat around the first six months and sulked and it did me no good at all. Now I'm in my seventh month and have every intention of making a total turn around, in fact, I've already started. So you can count on me, Sara. If you feel like a movie, a dinner out, an art show or whatever, I'll make sure you have my phone number before I leave."

Now her smile was more genuine, "Thanks very much. I'd like that very much," she beamed, and she seemed genuinely grateful.

"And whether he's alone tonight or not, you certainly aren't," I pointed out, "So, can I help you with the dishes before we have a nice cocktail, or whatever you had in mind when you mentioned drinks?" By the time we finished the dishes, we were chattering like schoolgirls and genuinely enjoying each other's company. I was personally charmed by Sara's sense of humor and broad range of interests which including among many other things an interest in drawing and painting. When she discovered my interest in the topic, we discovered she actually owned a copy of my recently released book.

As we walked into the living room and sat on the couch, each of us sporting a large screwdriver, she was saying, "So you're B. Stonewell! Well, of course you are, I can't believe I never put it together! I guess I thought you were a man." She covered her mouth with her hand, "Oops, that sure didn't come out politically correct! But look here," she reached over her coffee table to a short stack of books and magazines and pulled out a copy of my new book which had only been released this week. She blushed, "Could I get you to autograph my copy?"

I laughed and looked around for a pen, and she handed me one, "I had hoped someone had bought my book. The publisher is holding off on a book tour to see how the reviews go, I guess." I autographed it 'To Sara with love - a drawing of you will surely appear in my next book,' then I signed it Betty Stonewell.

She looked at what I'd written and her blond eyebrows shot up, "Are you serious?" She flipped through some pages; "I don't think I'd be in the same league as sexy men and women like these! I still can't believe it! I was looking at this book just last night, and I have to tell you that some of these pictures... well, they got me a little stirred up."

"Of course I'm serious," I answered using a professional excuse to enjoy looking over her body, "You have very much the right type of body, and those legs are just what I'm looking for in my women. Go ahead, flip through a few more pages, look at your own legs, and then flip through a few more." She did as I asked and started blushing - I assume because most of my women are nude and even those that are not are very near naked. I added gently, "Modesty is one thing, but I think you know what you look like."

She turned a little redder, sipped from her drink then set down the book and the drink. She folded her hands and turned to look at me, her lips were parted and she just looked at me for a few seconds. "I'm really flattered, Betty, but sometimes I don't know how seriously to take your flirting with me, and I'm not sure how I'd feel about posing in the nude for someone who might be, um, you know, sexually attracted to me?"

I gave her what I hoped was my cutest smile and kicked off my high heels. I took a long drink from my screwdriver, set down the glass and sat back on the couch semi-facing her with my arm on the back of the couch, my hand resting a few inches from her shoulder. My knees were turned toward her but carefully together because I remembered I wasn't wearing panties. "Well of course, I see what you mean, but honestly, I'm not sure about the foundation of your concern. I mean, do you think I'd be drawing you and then suddenly jump up and rape you?" I made sure I said this lightly and with a smile, but even so she blushed a little again.

"Well, no," she admitted, "although I'm not at all sure I shouldn't be on guard." She giggled and added, "besides, I'm a little flattered by your flirting as well. In fact, I guess I kind of like the attention from you, Betty, and I'm not repulsed at all, even though I've never very seriously considered being with a woman. That way, I mean." She was still blushing and was now looking down at her hands in her lap, "I've been worrying about the divorce a little. I know, I haven't said the word out loud to you yet, but I know it's coming, and I worry about being alone, being horny, about losing my resolve. And frankly, the last few days, the way you've looked at me, made flirty remarks and touched me - well, you've made me feel kind of reassured, if that makes any sense."