Betty's Story Ch. 1

Story Info
Betty tells her side of the tale.
1.8k words
4.38
37.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Sam Terry and my self has been friend for years as Sam told you. He and I have been very close but up until this wee end nothing to sexual had ever happened. Oh I have let him look up my dress and things but no real touching.

I guess that if I am going to tell you my side I had better start from the beginning.

We had known each other for about two years the first time I let Sam have a look at me. He had spent the night at our house helping my husband do some remodeling. They had a few too many beers so Sam spent the night. I had slept on the couch because Charley was snoring so badly.

I awoke to the smell of coffee and to find Sam puttering in the kitchen. He walked into the dining room and stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at me laying on the couch in the living room! I didn't realize my blanket had pulled up over my hip so he was seeing my whole ass! My knees were bent so he was also getting a pretty good shot of my shave pussy lips to! I didn't sleep in any panties so he was seeing all of me!

He went back into the kitchen and came back with to cups of coffee. His eyes never left my bottom as he came to me getting an even closer look! I put my hand on my hip as he walked past and that is when I realize what he had been seeing!

I tried to act like nothing had happened but as I sat up the bulge in his pants could not be hidden. I took the coffee and as we made small talk I realize I was as turned on as he was! My pussy lips had become slick with my juices as I thought of him looking at me. I drank my coffee and then went into my room getting some cloths. I went to the bathroom and knowing that from where Sam was setting he could see me in the hall mirror if I left the door open!

I opened the door and let my nite drop to the floor. I bent over giving him a perfect look at my necked ass then pulled my T-back panties up and adjusted tem. I have small tits so I just slipped on a summer dress and then moved over closing the door. I was so hot I had to set down! My fingers went to my pussy! I was so wet I slipped two deep, deep into my hole and ran my thumb over my clit and I came! I had never come so hard in my life shaking and grunting as my juices ran over my hand!

From that day on it became a game I played with him and after a time we talked about it on one of our shopping trips. We both knew there would be no sex between us but it was so fun to play with each other. Some of time I knew he would go and jack off thinking of me and he knew for sure that I got off after I would spend a day or evening letting him look at me!

I almost fell over when Terry called me for lunch and she told me about how she wanted to start showing her self off and wanted me to wear something hot and go to the park with her and Sam! It was so hard not to scream yes that we would be there as we talked! I knew what Sam liked and wore it for him. It was a long green dress that was very sheer. My dumb ass husband never even looked at me as I sat around showing off for Sam and Terry.

Sam had brought his camera. He spent the day taking photos of us of us showing off for him! I was so turned on from the two of them looking at me I actually had a small cum while I was setting on the blanket with my legs open and Sam taking a pitcher of my thong covered pussy!

I almost fucked my husband to death that night! Poor bustard didn't know what had hit him as I sat on him riding him to three hard cums as I though about Sam looking at me!

When I pulled up in front of Terry and Sam's house I could see him under his truck and he was looking at my car. I rolled up close so he could get a good look. I pulled my dress up over my left leg all the way to my hip. I shut off the car and opened the door sticking my pantyhose covered leg out setting my high heals covered foot in the grass. I sat that way a little longer than I needed to as I pulled my purse and a couple of things from the seat.

I could see him looking at me as I climbed out of my car giving him the show I wanted him to have. When I got to him I kicked his foot before he slid out from under his truck looking right up my dress! I stood with my leg spread letting him have a good look! His eyes burned into my pussy making me leak as we talked.

I left him looking at me as I went in to find Terry about to go shower. I got a couple of beers and went back out to Sam.

I squatted down letting my dress pull up over my thighs as my legs opened just enough to give him a look at my full lips. He looked at me as I took a sip of my beer and then moved onto one knee. He kissed me! It was the first time we had done anything I swear it was but, God it was a worm wet kiss and I pulled back. He moved in to kiss me again and this time it was a soft tong-swapping kiss with me biting his lip as he pulled back!

He was so hot he was shaking as he moved away from me! The look in his eyes was one of almost panic, as his cock grew hard in his pants! By this time my pussy was leaking so badly it was running down my hose covered legs! I need to feel him so I moved up to him putting my arms around him. I mashed my tits into him feeling him tremble in my arms! God I wanted this man! I wanted him so badly! I wanted him to bend me over and fuck me right there in the garage!

I told him how I felt as I slipped up onto my toes kissing him again. We had just pulled apart when Terry came out. I could see on her face that she had seen more than either Sam or I would have liked but he was so worked up he missed it. I just laughed it off telling her how much I wanted him, "but he turned me down!" Sam missed it when she ran her hand over my ass and said she would not have turned me down if I had offered it to her!

It was the first time I had though about her and I doing anything!

I had played around with my roommate in collage but had not even though about it until then! I looked her over standing there in her white terry robe and pantyhose! Maybe I thought, just maybe!

Sam had showered and Terry was going to finish getting ready when she just turned and let her robe fall to the floor. She didn't want to go out after all! Her nipples were hard and standing there in her French cut pantyhose she was all leg. I thought about how it would feel to let her suck my pussy and had to cross my legs as I felt more juice run out of me! I know I had to smell like sex and I wondered if Sam could smell me as I asked him to get my things from my car.

Terry was looking at me as she pulled me out onto the patio. She had left her robe off and setting topless in her hose and heals we opened the wine. We were setting drinking the first glass when Sam came back. He ran to get his camera and started shooting photos of the two of us. I went behind Terry taking her tits in my hands she pushed her ass back into me as I took her nipples in my fingers and as I moved away from her she felt of my ass! She ran her hand up and down my ass cheek then back to cup it tightly!

The doorbell rang and Sam started to go get the food.

Terry took some of the Sam money from and slipped on her robe. I knew she was going to show who ever it was her stuff and when Sam pulled me into the dining room I went willingly. We watched as she let her robe fall open and Sam slipped behind me! He ran his hand over my hips pulling me back onto his dick making me feel it through my dress! OH HOW I WANTED HIM TO LIFT MY DRESS AND SLIP HIS HARD DICK INTO ME! We watched as she just let the young man look at her and then He pulled me back to the patio.

Terry was so hot she couldn't stand it she was trembling as Sam took the food from her and made her lay down! He made her touch her self as we watched her! She put her hand over her nylon covered honey hole and played with her self! We watched as she fingered her self to a hard climax through her wet, wet hose! She pumped the air with her ass and came as we watched her; her eyes full of lust as she looked at us watching her do it!

She was still coming when Sam pushed me onto one of the lounges and told me to do it to!

I could not believe I was doing it! I let my hands run over my hose covered legs as he watched me! I pushed my hand into my hose and held my lips open so he could see inside of me as I pulled on my hard clit! He took the dick I want to fuck out of his pants and as I fingered my self started to jack his self off over me! I was plunging my fingers into my pussy as he started to cum and when I felt the first white-hot rope of it hit me I came to! He shot all over my hand and onto my hose as I pumped it into my pussy!

We all kind of moved together after a few minutes. I felt Terry cupping my ass and I let my hand move over her ass to, Sam kissed me and then his wife!

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers