Between a Cock and a Hard Place

Story Info
A sexy sleepover with a surprising female.
1k words
3.87
84.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night, I visited a friend for a sleepover. This friend and I had hooked up before, so I knew what I was getting into, but it had been a long, long time since we'd seen each other.

She opened the door in nothing but bra, thong and stockings. She brought me into her apartment and pushed me toward the bed. I quickly undressed to reveal my own thong. She loves to see me in them. As she puts it, my ass eats it up. She wasted no time to throw me on the bed in a bent over position. She stepped up to me and I felt her bulge brush against my ass. It tickled it a sensual way as it sent a shiver of delight up my spine.

I pushed back into her bulge and felt it getting bigger. Not just erect, but bigger than my own bulge. Her cock is magnificent, at least 8 inches long and as thick as my wrist. The head of her cock is like a tennis ball. And its curved up to the left. Its beautiful. And I want to worship it every chance I get.

Soon, she moved down to rim me. Her wet tongue washed away any stress I had as it moved back and forth on my tight asshole. She began pushing in so much, I could feel her teeth on my butt cheeks. She even bit me a few times to keep it kinky. I could feel her tongue on the inside of my sphincter. Even as I write this, thinking about it, I am dripping pre-cum from my erection.

After she had her fill of tasting me, she pulled me over to the edge of the bed to suck her Cock. I think I'll capitalize it now since it is became my god last night. I can barely fit her head into my mouth at first. I need to work my tongue and lips around it little by little to moisten it up before it fits in. Once I get it in, I love working it further down the back of my throat. I always gag. But last night, I felt more of that reflex die off. She grew tired of my hesitations to deepthroat her so she began to fuck my mouth like it was my asspussy.

After it was plenty slobbered on, she tossed me back on all fours so I could take her Cock. Usually we used lube and condoms. But last night was a step up in our friendship. I was actually gonna sleepover And we had discussed our clean bills of health as proved by medical professionals, so we were comfortable with it. However, it was still a surprise to me. I kept asking for lube because it hurt. She kept saying she'd get lube, but continued to push further into me. I loved that she didn't spoil it. What a feeling! She kept short thrusting her Cock to work it into my tight ass. Every movement was ecstasy.

Once she was all the way inside of me, I could feel her pushing into another organ. She and I just laid there for a bit. Partially so she wouldn't explode so soon. Partially because its exactly where we both wanted to be. Like capturing our perfect selves. A living photograph. Extending a moment forever.

To delay her orgasm, we rolled over so I was on top. It was my first time on top. I really thought I would be clumsy, but I did alright. I kept gyrating on her lap with her Cock buried 8+ inches inside of me. Sliding up and down on her Cock felt liberating. I was in control of how much dick I would be taking, how fast and how deep. I sped up my motion. I really wanted to know what it felt like to have someone cum inside me. I felt her gush and spurt. Her load wasn't much, but it felt great. She wanted me to stroke myself off to cum together. With her Cock in my ass, it was easy enough. I splooged all over her chest and some on her face.

After that, we cuddled up and fell asleep around midnight. We slept for a few hours before we both couldn't sleep because of our urges to touch each other. She took my hand and put it on her Cock. I felt it growing already. I quickly went to work with my hands, and then went under the comforter to use my mouth as best as I could. I love having her Cock in my mouth.I know I probably love mot cocks in my mouth, but hers is amazing! Its so crammed in my mouth, I can barely move my tongue around. And I enjoyed her pushing on the back of my head to shove it in my throat.

She flipped me over so she could taste my asshole again. Her tongue worked hard to lick up her dried cum and my inner juices. I tasted them on her cock at the same time.

Then, she bent me on all fours again. I really enjoy that. Being manhandled into positions. And also being on all fours. Sticking out my as. Arching my back. Pushing back as she thrusts forward. She broke in and then let her Cock go soft. And we just laid there again with her inside of me. Seemed like forever, but maybe it was just 15 minutes. When she was ready to fuck me, she rolled on top of me. I can't think of a better position. Between a Cock and a hard place. I felt her grow inside of me. Remember that she more than fills me up. I felt her Cock enlarge to stretch deeper into me until it hit my rectal ceiling. It was amazing, my cock was hard and flowing pre-cum that I felt on my belly underneath her weight.

She came not too long after. And again we cuddled. Soon after the sun rose, I drove home. I took off my thong and just admired her cum stains. Its been 6 hours since she was inside me and I still feel her there. All the way in there. Deep. To the ceiling. I still feel her body on my butt cheeks because of how hard she pounded me. I can't wait to sleepover again.