Between a Wife and a Hard Place

Story Info
Parents get a night to themselves.
3.3k words
4.19
48.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got home from work to find the house uncharacteristically quiet. His Wife's car was parked in its spot near the door, but he did not hear the usual cartoons blaring over the sound of their young daughter's rambunctious play.

"Hello?" He called out tentatively thinking that perhaps they had gone outside. Living as they did out in the country exploring out of doors with her mother was one of the toddler's favorite pass times.

"Hey Babe!" he heard his Wife's muffled voice through the door to their second floor bedroom. "Have a quick shower and come upstairs."

"Where is our little Rage-o-bot?" he asked through the door, trying the handle and finding it locked, which was in itself unusual. His nickname for the child was both loving and accurate, since she seemed to have launched into the terrible twos several months early, and was in the full throes of the phase now.

"She is at Kay's house," was the reply, "now hurry up and shower!"

He perked up right away! The kidlet at a friends house and his Wife demanding he shower maybe meant something fun was about to happen! Then he caught himself, "But what about her bedtime? It's my turn to bath her and put her down," a nightly routine of fun and cuteness and screaming with his little girl.

"Kay has her over night," she called. "Shower!" he leapt to action then, tearing into the buttons on his shirt. In his mind he was amazed! Her first sleep over? And Kay, she had enough on her plate, since her little guy was the same age as his girl, the women having met at a Mommies Group. Kay was also only a few months from having a second! He hoped that their little devil would not wear Kay out too badly!

Under the hot water and soaping vigorously he was already half hard. Intimacy had been hard to make time for since the baby was born. He tried hard to be a good partner to his Wife, but their full time jobs and parenting duties usually left them both exhausted at the end of the day. The promise of alone time with his hot Wife had given him new energy!

He imagined her as he toweled off. He thought she might even look better now than she had five years ago on their first date. She was beautiful, firm where she should be firm, and soft where she should be soft. Her limbs were strong and toned. Her skin was smooth and unlined. She did not believe it herself, of course. He accidentally whacked his fully hardened cock against the vanity as he turned to hang up the towel.

Back at the bedroom door he found it unlocked. He opened the door and glanced up the stairs. The bedroom was quite dark with muted lights making flickering shadows on the walls. He practically sprinted up the stairs, three at a time, his penis bouncing obscenely as he hurried to his spouse. He got to the top of the stairs and there she was. She wore a short, silky kimono type robe, open at the front. Her legs were smooth, and shone with fresh lotion. Her hip was pushed to one side, highlighting the muscles of her inner thigh. The lines naturally drew his eyes to her narrow satin panties. He remembered well the feel of her in those panties. Candle light highlighted her mound. He could make out the shape of her beautiful labia and longed to kiss them. A glint of light shone from her navel, where she wore her belly button ring for the first time since her first pregnancy had forced her to remove it! He marveled at how beautiful she was. His eyes traveled up to where her pert breasts were covered by the light robe. Her nipples stood out proudly, announcing themselves through the silk. He remembered how swollen her breasts had been when she was breast feeding, and how he longed to fondle them and feel their weight. Of course they were smaller now, yet his mouth watered at the prospect of licking and sucking her nipples and breasts. The gentle curves up her collarbone drew his gaze up to her arching neck, that he so loved to nuzzle and kiss, and then to her smiling face. She was beautiful. She had unusually high cheekbones and full, soft lips. Oh God, her lips! They were lightly colored with lipstick, something she almost never did. He felt himself twitch when he looked at her mouth, remembering how she had brought him off time and again with her sweet lips and tongue. She smiled sweetly knowing exactly what he was thinking. Her thick hair had grown almost to her shoulders, and cascaded down in waves of rich brown and red. He felt a lump in his throat, and he could hardly breathe. This glorious creature was his Wife. He loved her, and lusted for her every day. When she fell asleep at night, when she woke up, when she wore sweats and a headband he loved and wanted her. If she needed a shower he wanted to wash her. If she was hungry he wanted to cook glorious meals for her. She was his muse. She was why he did anything. Why he worked hard, and tried to be a good man. He knew that he would do anything for her, and all he needed in return was her touch.

Slowly, gracefully she moved towards him. Deftly she stepped to the side so as not to bump into his throbbing penis. She melted into his arms, and stood on her tiptoes. She looked up at him, her mouth open for a kiss. He dove down to her and kissed her fiercely! His hands clutched at her back and her perfect ass, pulling her body against his! Her arms draped around his neck and she drew fingernails down the base of his skull sending shivers through him. She pulled back and whispered into his mouth, "Lie down,"

He did as she said. The sheets were fresh, and in the back of his mind he registered that she must have planned this some time in advance. It thrilled him to think of her putting precious energy into making the evening perfect! He lay back spread eagle as she climbed onto the bed seductively. Like a cat she crawled up the bed, over top of him. Her kimono hung open and brushed his hardness, giving him a thrill! She had to arch up to keep his long cock from dragging on her chest and belly as she crawled up to look him in the eyes. Her eyes were hazel and green, and bright. They were where she smiled from, and he had never seen eyes the shape of hers before. They were smiling now and he felt like she could see inside of him. She leaned her face close to his, and whispered in his ear, "Close your eyes,"

She took his hand and smoothed his arm out to the side, "Stay," she whispered as she pressed his wrist onto the bed. She took his other arm and smoothed it out on the other side. He felt her move, and some part of her touched his penis again, making it twitch. She slid her hands along under his knees and calves, drawing his legs father apart. He felt her weight leave the bed then, and heard her moving in the darkened room.

"Keep your eyes closed," he heard her. He even loved the sound of her voice, and dutifully kept his eyes shut tight. Presently he felt tugs on his wrists and ankles! They had never done anything like this before, and his excitement grew as he tested the restraints. They were not uncomfortable but seemed to be quite secure. He mused that they would have to be. At over six feet tall and two hundred pounds he was aware of his strength, and he didn't want to break anything and ruin the mood!

He felt her weight on the bed, and heard her voice from above him, "Open your eyes, my love,"

His eyes adjusted to the dim light and he looked up. She stood above him, feet on either side of his body. Her robe gaped open and his gaze traveled up her thighs to her satin panties above him. Her ass was gorgeous from this angle. She smiled as she looked down. Slowly she drew the silk tie from her robe and let it unfurl until the tip touched his chest. Slowly she dragged the smooth material back and forth across his chest. He actually felt his nipples harden as the cloth teased him while he stared up at the object of his desire. She dragged the tie down to his hips, and across his belly. Deftly she slid it near his groin, but did not touch his aching need. His Wife turned around then so she could better tease his lower half. He gazed up at her ass. It was as smooth and round as a new apple, and he longed to bite it! He felt the silky tip go down his outer thigh on one side and back up the other leg. The sensation vanished briefly and then returned on his widely spread inner thigh. He jerked gently at his bonds as she came near his ass and balls with the dangled tie. She skipped over and went to work on his other thigh. She worked slowly teasing him over long minutes. He moaned in frustration, and felt his cock convulse, sending a small rivulet of wetness down the sensitive underside of his cock. His eyes flashed open when he felt the tie lowered to drag along his balls and brush against his ass. She dragged the cloth back and forth across his rapidly tightening scrotum. He watched the silk bob as if his Wife were fishing. Feather light touches made their was up his cock, which strained for the sweetness of friction. Finally the thin material caught in the thick lubrication pooled near the head of his penis. The sensation of the silk being dragged wetly off of his sensitive head caused him to groan deeply. He watched as a thin gossamer strand of wetness stretched a several inches between the cloth and his tip before breaking, draping another rivulet down his body. He shivered.

She turned back to look at his face and closed her eyes as she inhaled the scent from the tie. She smirked down at him as she rubbed the wetness on the tip of her nose. She knew he loved it when she spread her wetness on his nose! She shrugged her shoulders and the rest of the kimono dropped onto her arms only to be tossed aside. She was nude with the exception of her satin thong. As he had done so many times before he admired the musculature of his Wife's back. She was no weakling! Her job was physical and demanding, and she was in good shape. Her strength only increased her femininity, in her Husband's eyes. His mouth felt dry as she stretched up to touch the ceiling above their bed.

Slowly, shakily on the unstable surface of the bed, she got down on her hands and knees above him. Her ass was right at his face, and he could see and smell her wetness through the narrow gusset of the panties. It bulged with the sweetness of her lips and clitoris, and he strained his neck to try to touch her with his face. She carefully rocked nearer to him, her ass spreading seductively, but quickly moved out of range if he tired to press his nose to her. He gave up and lay back, feeling instead the way her smooth calves felt, snugged on either side of his chest.

She leaned over and slid her hand under her pillow. She drew something he couldn't make out from underneath and turned back to face his throbbing cock and balls. Something incredibly smooth and soft touched him under his balls and he convulsed powerfully!

"What was that?" he grated, breathing raggedly. She turned and showed him one of his artists paint brushes. It was a thick, wide artists brush made of fine, soft sable hair. She ran the brush down his face, and across his closed eyes, soothing him as his breathing returned to normal. She turned back and began to 'paint' his thighs and ass with feather strokes from the fine brush. His hips could not help but grind and buck at the touch. Agonizingly slowly she stoked his whole groin. He squirmed and pumped uselessly into the air, with nothing to see but her sweet ass and panty covered pussy. He noted that the ivory white satin was growing a darker, damp spot as she stroked away with the delicate bristles and the minutes dragged on. The bonds that held him were tested intermittently as his frustration grew. A thin sheen of clean sweat formed on his whole body as his Wife drove him wild! If only she would just touch him for real, his mind agonized. He was almost in tears as he cried out!

She knew it was time for her next move, and mercifully she set aside the paintbrush. Instead she began to drag her nails, which were long for her and painted a deep red, up his thighs from his knees. He cried out again at the change in sensation, and she mercifully gave him a distraction. She rocked backwards and pressed her panties into his face. She felt her own sweet relief as he moaned his appreciation and nuzzled his nose into her, his mouth kissing and sucking her through her panties.

She paid slow and deliberate attention to his body, dragging her nails towards his center, his throbbing, angry cock. She used only her nails, to ensure maximum torture! She noticed how he squirmed when she touched certain areas. She felt her own control starting to slide as he licked and moaned into her through her panties!

When she could take it no more she lifted up and pulled her panties aside. He looked at her pouting labia and the milky wetness between them. He was in heaven and hell all at the same time! He had only a second to stare before she mashed herself down on his face! She rocked her hips and dragged herself up and down his face. She spread her wetness from his forehead to his chin, and she knew by his moans and the near constant stream of clear fluid leaking from him that he loved it as much as she did!

He buried is tongue as deep as it could go into her, and hoped that she liked it as much as he did, when his tongue slid across her rosebud. She knew she would come if she didn't get back in control, and she felt empty when she lifted off of his face. She heard his frustrated moan as she swung her leg back over him and turned around to straddle his thighs.

His body shook and convulsed as she knelt above him. Veins stood out on his arms as he pulled against his bonds. His breathing was ragged, his face slick with her wetness. She leaned in and kissed him. She could taste herself on him, and she knew why he liked it so much.

He stared up at her, nervous for what else she might have in mind. She looked down at her Husband, so sweetly. She turned her hips and positioned him at her entrance. She slid his cock up and down her lips, and marveled. He was harder and felt bigger than ever before! She began to slowly, so slowly descend.

Through clenched teeth, he managed to grate, "Condom!"

They were a fertile couple, and had gotten pregnant easily right away after the wedding. They had had a couple of scares since their daughter was born too, so they had learned to be careful.

She looked down at his face, and kept sliding down. She loved the feeling of his bare cock.

"Do you really want a condom?" she asked sweetly as she settled onto him. She could feel him throb deep inside her.

Involuntarily his hips pressed up towards her, trying to press himself ever deeper. He lifted her off of the bed with only his hips.

Inside of her felt amazing. It was so hot, and wet, and real! So much better without a condom! He squeezed himself hard to feel his cock stir her inside. He had a moment to be afraid that he was about to wake up soaked and horny from another of the wet dreams he had been having with more frequency the past few months. He tried to thrust into her, but she matched him move for move. He knew this was all too real when he felt the tell tale signs of her impending orgasm! She loved to squeeze him when he was deep, and it often got her off, her Husband stirring as she clamped down on him! She started to grind on him, breathing heavily, "Oh God, Oh God, Baby!" She moaned as she came hard on her Husband's fat cock!

It was his turn to match her move for move. If she started fucking him in earnest he knew he could never hold on and would explode! He almost blacked out from riding the tidal wave of pleasure and fear! He did not dare let go of the control that he held by a thread!

After an eternity her body stopped shaking and she collapsed down onto his chest, his cock still inside her. Her face was pressed into the pillow and she breathed like she had run a marathon. He luxuriated in the feeling of her skin touching his, her breasts pressed into his chest. He didn't dare move!

Gradually her breathing returned to normal, and slowly she sat up, sliding the tiniest amount on his penis. He groaned pitifully.

His Wife looked down at him, and pouted her lips in sympathy. Her moment was at hand.

"Now you, Baby," she cooed.

"Oh God, Honey, please, we need a condom!" he gasped.

She lifted slightly, and slid down almost imperceptibly. He cried out trying to hold back.

"Are you sure you want a condom?" she asked sweetly, sliding on him again.

"Please Baby," he choked.

She leaned down and took his face into her hands.

"Husband," she said gently, grinding him again, holding his gaze with her eyes which seemed pure green.

"I want you to give me another baby, Husband," she told him matter-of-factually. "and I am prepared to sit here all day if I have to,"

"Honey, are you sure?" he gasped. She was slowly sliding higher and dropping down on her Husband. "This has been so hard for us... Are-are.." he swallowed hard, "Are you sure you want that again?"

She lifted still higher, and dropped slowly, slowly down, driving his cock deeper into her body.

"If it is with you, Husband? Yes," she squeezed feeling her own body responding to her sweet torture, "I am sure!"

He growled, and began to fuck his Wife! He slid nearly out and drove deeply into her, again and again!

"Hmmm, give it to me. Give it to me Husband!" she cried as she began to come again.

He drove like a racehorse into his Wife, into her amazing body, into her life, into her love. He felt her go over the edge and he finally, finally let loose! He pumped his seed deep into her, and her body drew it in.

She collapsed against him kissing him deeply for several minutes before she slid off of him and rolled onto her back. She drew her knees up to her chest and rocked back and forth, looking at her Husband. She knew he loved her, and would continue to be there and build their lives and family with her.

"Just in case," he gasped, "we better do this again tomorrow,"

"Oh yes, Baby, yes we will," she promised.