Between Agony and Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebekah is always satisfied, even if her subs aren't.
1.4k words
4.41
23.1k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebekah peeled off the duct tape from the roll with exaggerated slowness, emphasizing the ripping sound it made. When she'd first begun domming Rebekah had always used a blindfold and noise cancelling headphones in addition to the ball gag. Completely depriving a sub of all sensory stimulation intensified every jolt of pain. Her fingernails raking across a sub's skin simulated the blade of a knife. She used to feel herself dripping wet from every exaggerated jump. Rebekah didn't bring out the other toys today. There was a different sort of pleasure to be had from seeing the cocky demeanor in Vince's eyes slowly replaced with bemusement. Soon it would be fear.

Rebekah wrapped the duct tape around Vincent's wrists, binding them together. She grabbed his hands and positioned them over his head, tying his wrists to the bed posts. Victor let his limbs go slack so Rebekah could position them as she pleased. He probably thought he was still going to get an orgasm out of their session. Rebekah tied his ankles to separate bed posts so his legs were spread far apart.

Rebekah walked around the bed admiring her play partner. Her four inch high heels made a muffled clicking sound on the plush carpet. After a circle Rebekah crawled up the foot of the bed and propped herself up over Victor's crotch, which she ignored for the moment. She dug her fingernails into the soft indentations of Vince's hips.

Rebekah raked her nails down his skin, watching him jolt with the uneasy sensation between tickling and the beginning of pain. When Rebekah's nails clawed into the sensitive muscles at thigh and hip she followed it up with a soft kiss. Her tongue traced along the inseam of Victor's left thigh, teasing, sliding ever upwards to his crotch. Rebekah bit down as hard as she could before she got to Victor's balls. She ground her teeth into the meat of his thigh and without releasing the grip of her jaw, jerked to the side. Victor gasped against the ball gag and thrashed his immobile leg. Rebekah ran her tongue along the bite mark, savouring the indentations she'd already made, and then bit down again.

"You're just a piece of meat," Rebekah said, hot breath pulsating against V-whatever's bite mark. "You know that?"

Vaughn made a gargled sound in response, words lost to the ball gag between his teeth.

Rebekah nipped him. This time she used her front teeth. Equally painful to the back teeth, her front teeth pinching into Victor's muscles was a different sort of pain. "I get to talk because I like to hear myself talk," Rebekah laughed. "You're gagged because I don't give a fuck what you think."

With her head so close to his dick Rebekah was intimately aware of how soft the tied up man was. Good. She didn't want him even remotely enjoying this yet. The pain was its own sort of heady pleasure for Rebekah. With each jolt of anguish through Victor she felt a response of warmth in her clit. The warmth became a heady thrill with the knowledge that Victor wasn't turned on. Her sub was just putting up with whatever strange games she could come up with. If she bit him, over and over, in the same place for an hour, just bit him, would that be enough to get a safeword?

Rebekah spared Victor the torture of finding out how long he'd tolerate simple biting. After five minutes of littering Victor's inner thighs with teeth indentations Rebekah crawled up higher and straddled his crotch. Her spike heels dug into Vince's shins as she ground her crotch into his. Her jeans against his bare legs probably didn't feel very good either, but his dick stiffened from the attention. Rebekah felt Vince get hard between her pussy lips. She positioned her hands on his hips and threw her head back, pushing her chest forward. Without looking she knew his eyes were raking over her bra, wanting to see more.

"You'd love it if I rode you like this, wouldn't you?" She clenched her legs tight around his hips and ground her own hips into his crotch for emphasis. Rebekah tossed her long black hair with the sway of her head.

"Bouncing up and down on your dick," she mused aloud, imitating the gesture with the rise and fall of her hips. Rebekah let her voice soften as if she were getting lost in pleasure herself.

"Just riding you," she continued, hips rising and falling, grinding into his dick. With each bounce Rebekah could feel Victor's dick getting harder and straining against his boxers. "Moaning as I used you like a dildo."

"Oh god, you would feel so good," Rebekah gasped, letting her voice go up in pitch. "Right there, right inside of me," she said, raising her hips higher than she had before. She went up half a foot higher and slammed her hips down, ramming them into Victor's straining dick. He jolted at the pain. Since he couldn't quite get away Rebekah reached around and grabbed his balls through his boxers, crushing them between her palm.

"But that isn't going to happen," she said with a smile as she felt his balls flatten in her fist. Victor was scrambling to get away from her, but Rebekah leaned forward and dug her knees into the bed, keeping his hips locked beneath her. The cat toy jingled in V-whatever's hand but he didn't drop it.

"Because your dick isn't good enough for my pussy," Rebekah said, voice dropping back to normal. She ground his balls in her palm. With each press of her fingers they flattened and squished. It was like playing with bouncy balls, but the aim of the game was to tighten your grip as much as possible and squish the balls into the tiniest space. Victor's balls kept resisting being contorted into such small shapes, which only made Rebekah grind them against her palm harder.

"Your stupid, pathetic, dick," Rebekah went on, emphasizing each word with a painful squish. "Doesn't," squish, "deserve," squish, "to be," squish, "in my pussy," squish. If she wasn't careful there was going to be a splat soon.

Rebekah released her knees from their locked position around Victor's hips and she slid backwards to kneel between his legs. She released his balls and ran a hand soothingly up and down over Vince's dick. "Ever been with someone who doesn't waste her time on your dick because she knows it's worthless?"

At the final upstroke Rebekah grabbed Vince's boxers as if she were going to pull them down, which wouldn't have worked with his legs tied apart. Rebekah stared at the boxers for a moment and then got off the bed. She returned with a pair of scissors from her duffel bag.

"Hope you didn't like these too much," Rebekah said with a grin as she cut the boxers right down the middle. She wasn't too careful to avoid Vaughn's straining dick. She didn't avoid it at all, purposely pressing the flat end of the scissor's blade against it. Once the boxers were cut Rebekah tore them away and tossed them aside. She kept the scissors, running the dull end of the blade up and down Victor's red balls.

Rebekah lowered the scissors below V-whatever's balls so he couldn't see them. She opened and closed the blades, giggling at the way Vince's eyes strained in panic.

"Snip snip," Rebekah goaded him, red lips split wide in a gigantic grin. "Wouldn't even have time to drop the ball before it was over." She opened and closed the scissors again.

Rebekah could practically see V-whatever thinking, racking his brain for the limits he'd given her before play started. Had he remembered to say nothing permanent? But then of course there was the darker realization. Usually it was women who had to worry about this sort of thing: was this person safe? Even if Victor, no it was definitely Vance, had remembered to include nothing permanent in his limits, would Rebekah go further than he wanted anyways?

Would she take playing with him as permission to go all the way, whatever all the way was to her?

He was tied up, completely at Rebekah's mercy. He could be at her mercy for a very long time. He probably hadn't given anyone Rebekah's picture or told a safety contact where he'd be. Rebekah felt a surge of pleasure go straight to her clit at the thought.

Incredibly aroused at the idea Rebekah knew she wanted to take out every moment of paranoia on his body and sear it into him with teeth and nails until she could forget, because he wouldn't...